Heroes

By BrittBratty01

"What does being a Hero mean to you?" That was the question our favorites from Class 3-A are currently askin... More

Hello!
Essay
To Protect People...
Movie Nights
Loud Mouth
Swish and Flick
Cry Baby Bakugo
No Means No
Late Nights
Pool Day!
The Mask
Rainy Days
Lemme Borrow Some
Piggyback
Babysit
Never Again
Sweet Dreams
Concert
The Game
Field Day...er Night
Go Time
Stay
Empty Threats
Let's Dress Up
The Grey Area
Katsuki
Brotherly Love
Ew, Feelings
One Piece
No Expectations
Pinky
Gas Chamber
Mother Smother
Legends Never Die
Please
Test Prep
Birdman
Midterm Brawl
Day Zero
Double Date
The Perfect Day
The Final Day
Once Upon a Time
Woman to Woman
Ground Zero
The Beginning
Betrayal
Heroes
The End
The Statement
Reunited
Selfless
Hallie Forge

Day One

23 0 0
By BrittBratty01

Sunni woke to find herself alone. Katsuki had mentioned going to train with Kirishima. She hadn't heard his alarm, but, she had slept well. She dressed in a pair of black tights and a dark green oversized sweater that came to her mid thigh. She clipped her hair half up, letting out the braid. She came downstairs to see Mitsuki and Masaru sipping on coffee. They both smiled and bid her Goodmorning.

"Did you sleep well?" Mitsuki pried slyly.

"Oh I slept wonderfully," the red headed girl was on to her games, "How about you? You seem so...refreshed. What's your secret?"

Masaru almost choked on his coffee. Mitsuki laughed, "You're playing hardball today."

She winked, "I don't know what you mean."
_________
Mitsuki walked through the store, scanning the ads, "So I'm somewhat working right now, I apologize."

The red head watched her with a smile, "No it's fine! Can I help?"

"I'm just looking at our ads to make sure they're up accordingly," the woman smiled.

"Your company's clothing is really lovely," her eyes scanned and landed on a sage green dress.  "I would wear that on the carpet."

A small blush landed on the woman's cheeks, "Next time you're in need of one, just ask."

They visited a few more shops before grabbing lunch. Sunni had never done anything like this before, it was all exciting. Mitsuki was amused at the young girl. She made sure to show her around. They made their way into a bookstore as their last stop. Sunni started scanning the books, on the hunt.

"Finally," she pulled it off of the shelf and smiled at Mitsuki, "I promised Katsuki this book if I could find it in Japanese."

"What kind of book is it," she held it in her hands for a moment and smiled, "ah, another horror book."

"We both like them. I'm glad I finally found it."

When they arrived back at the house, it was quiet. Sunni made her way up to the bedroom to find a sleeping Katsuki. She leaned down and placed a kiss on his cheek. His red eyes shot open, almost making her jump. "Goodmorning sleeping beauty."

He sleepily glared at her, "I just fell asleep."

"So then I guess you don't want the gift I got you," she made a move to stand, but his hand grabbed her.  "Here," she handed him the book, "This was ridiculously hard to find so you better appreciate it."

He blinked and sat up, taking the book. It was her favorite one. Dracula. The cover was elaborate with dark leather binding and gold leaf wording. He smirked, "Is it a bad time to tell you I can't read?"

She rolled her eyes and sighed, "I'll get you some beginner books next time I'm out."

He set it aside and pulled her to him, "She didn't drive you crazy did she?"

Sunni shook her head, "Not at all. We had fun. How was training?"

"Rough. Cold weather is hard for me to train in," he yawned, "Stupid Hair kicked my ass today."

She looked closely, seeing a random bruise here and there, making her frown, "You want me to avenge you?"

He chuckled, "Pipe down small fry, it's fine." He ran his hands into her hair, "Tomorrow we are going out."

She closed her eyes, "To where?"

"Pinky planned it. So probably somewhere stupid."

She slightly poked him, "That's my friend, be nice."

He scoffed, "Or what?"

Her blue eyes snapped open. He instantly regretted his words. She leaned down and gave him a deep kiss, his hands lightly tugged her lips back from his. She smiled sweetly, "I wasn't asking."

"You're not playing fair," he glared and pulled their lips together again before releasing her.

"Who says I'm playing," she sat up, "Your mother has requested I make pizza tonight. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah," his red eyes were still hazy, "Maybe you can show her how to cook."
__________
Mitsuki was watching Sunni closely as she kneaded the dough. Bakugo was quietly chopping vegetables.

"Now, you put flour on your surface, and begin to work out your dough." She smiled at Mitsuki, "here, you do it." She watched with a smile as the woman copied her movements. The red head took some of the veggies he had chopped, "Thank you for helping me. You're better at it than I am."

He looked at her and smirked, "You're damn right I am." He reached up and wiped some flour from her cheek.

Her blue eyes cut to Mitsuki, "That perfect right there," she moved to show the woman the next steps. Bakugo stopped chopping and turned to watch. His harsh eyes softened seeing Sunni taking her time with his mom. Masaru sat quietly watching them as well, a small smile on his face.

"Oh my god Sunni," Mitsuki sat back in her chair, "That was so good."

Sunni smiled, "I'm glad you liked it. You did a great job helping." She stood and gathered plates, Masaru started to protest, but her blue eyes stopped him, "It's my mess."

The man sighed with a smile, "Well I'm helping."

Sunni wiped the counters while he washed dishes, "Sunni, I wanted to thank you."

"For dinner," the red head asked, "It was really no trouble."

"No, for spending time with Mitsuki," he paused and looked at her, "A lot of people find her intimidating."

She began drying dishes, "I think she's hilarious." She paused for a moment, "Sometimes I have a hard time remembering my mother. I'd like to think she had a similar attitude." She smiled and continued.

Masaru smiled softly as he continued washing the dishes. He had to remind himself that her parents had passed. She looked at him, "So you wanted to become a pro at one point, right?"

The man nodded, "Yeah. I was very set on it, but, there was more money and job security in what I do now. Not to mention I met Mitsuki."

"Do you worry about Katsuki?" She looked at him.

"Every single day," he sighed, "but, I get it. It's what he's destined to do. All I can do is support him."

Sunni smiled, "You're a great father for that."

Masaru blushed slightly as he finished washing, "Thank you, I really do try."

After cleanup, Sunni showered and dressed in a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. It hadn't hit her how tired she was until the water had hit her body. She walked into the bedroom and softly closed the door behind her. Bakugo was downstairs talking with his parents about next semester and his agency stuff. She didn't want to intrude on family matters, so instead she settled into the comfortable bed sheets and texted her brother to check in.

Her eyes opened when she felt lips on her cheek. She wasn't even aware she had fallen asleep. His scent filled her nose. A smile graced her lips and her hand wound it's way over his shoulder. The room was dark now, but small slithers of moonlight made themselves known. His lips traveled down her jawline and to her lips in a deep kiss.

He reluctantly pulled away and nuzzled into her neck, "Sorry it took a while."

"It's fine. I talked with Tobias," she wrapped her arms around him and played with his hair."He's in America currently."

The sleepy blond nodded, "How long will he be there?"

"A month or so," she sighed, "I have to stop by his apartment in a few days to check in. He asked about you."

"What about me?"

"Just how midterms went, I told him about your plan after graduation. He's excited," her hands traced light circles on his arm.

Bakugo felt his eyes growing heavier with each moment. Sunni smiled softly when she could feel his even breathing. Before she knew it, sleep had claimed her as well. Two pairs of eyes silently looked in, checking on them. It was all Mitsuki could do to contain herself. Bakugo laid with his head on her chest, arms wrapped underneath her. Sunni had one hand in his hair, and the other resting on his shoulder. The woman quietly closed the door, "It makes my heart want to burst."

Masaru chuckled at his wife, "You have to keep it together."

She huffed as they made their way to their bedroom, "Says you," she stopped when they reached their door, "I do feel bad for her though. She misses her parents...I kind of worry that we are making it worse."

He placed a kiss on his wife's forehead, "I think she is enjoying herself. Don't overthink it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 8.2K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
12.3K 714 17
"In order to look out for others, you have to look out for yourself first." Having two famous pro hero parents is what lead her down this road to bec...
299K 8.2K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...
361K 9.6K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...