✓ Rebirth Star Array Master

By prince05026

Author: Jiabaoguo Novel Link :http://www.ddxs.tw/109_109692/ The formation master who had been placed with hi... More

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
92
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
End

90

172 11 0
By prince05026

Chapter 90

2023-02-12 Author: Jiabaoguo

  Lei, of course he doesn't want to attack.

  Cheng Yiyi understood that it was her fault that she didn't analyze clearly.

  "My way of cultivation is a bit special. I need to cross the catastrophe and break through, and I'll be fine. It's not the thunder we usually come into contact with." Cheng Yiyi said with a relaxed face. The period of Qi training transitioned to foundation building, and she was confident that she could make it through.

  Butler Qing was still a little worried, but he didn't ask any more questions. He pondered, "There is no place like that on the main star, but there is on the secondary star. Arrange a spaceship to go there, and it will take more than an hour." That's good,

  change In the world of comprehension, she has already found a cave to retreat at this time.

  But she is a student, she has no way to control her time freely, and no school will allow students to take a leave with no return date for ridiculous reasons.

  "Uncle Qing, please help me arrange it."

  Butler Qing recorded it with his optical brain so as not to forget, "Is there anything else you want?"   Cheng Yiyi

  said: "No."

Dayuanzhong has been chatting in the group for a long time, with more than a hundred chats.

  The beginning of the chat was what Yuan Zhao went to investigate. The matter of the parasitic beast was not fully found out, but Yan found it in Mo Luotian's mouth.

  Cheng Yiyi almost forgot about this. Unexpectedly, Yuan Zhao still remembered.

  【Yuan Zhao】: Mo Luotian's elder brother used to have qi before, but because his body was too weak and he didn't exercise, he gradually lost his condensate.

  [Huaiqian]: So what exactly is that?

  [Mo Luoxi]: I don't know either, please tell me, my brother locked himself in the room again and didn't know what to do, ignoring me. Yuan Zhao, how did you get the information out of his mouth?

  The social fear brother's daily life is to stay at home to learn knowledge. He always feels that he has not accumulated enough, is out of touch with society, and does not want to socialize.

  【Yuan Zhao】: I said Yiyi wanted to know, so he said it.

  【Mo Luoxi】:...

  [Tan Song]: Cousin is afraid of going out for more than a day or two. First things first.

  [Yuan Zhao]: Since there is no official written information, I will explain it according to my understanding. Yin is a substance produced in the body. The formation of Yin cannot be explained in words, and it is as difficult to "touch" as spiritual power. As long as you exercise to the limit day after day, you have a chance to break through the shackles and produce "enzyme". It can improve strength, agility, and do things beyond the limits of ordinary people.

  【Yuan Zhao】: But that is a Pandora's box. Yin can help a person to a higher level, but it can also destroy a person. When it is still in the Yin form, it is very gentle. But once a certain limit line is triggered, terrible sequelae will erupt.

  [Yuan Zhao]: Brother Mo said that some researchers speculated that Yin may be in a higher-level form, but those who break through this form are all crazy. Bloodthirsty, bloodthirsty, and madly destroying all life around him. He had a teammate with a high talent in energy who died because of energy.

  【Yuan Zhao】: The formation of Yin is uncontrollable and irreversible. As long as there is yin in the body, it will accumulate over many years, maybe a year, maybe ten years, maybe three hundred years, and it will explode one day.

  When Cheng Yiyi saw this, he already knew what Yin was. People without spiritual roots would take this path in order to embark on the path of cultivation.

  Cheng Yiyi couldn't help thinking of Mu She, the tyranny of the body should have the influence of emanation, but it was more like being washed and nourished by spiritual energy. There is no spiritual power in the body, but the muscles contain spiritual energy. This is the way of physical training, but it is a little different.

  The reason why it didn't explode should also benefit from this.

  But Mu She didn't use the energy of those auras, they were stored unconsciously, and he needed to release his mental power to control this power well.

  Cheng Yiyi had another question, what caused people to go crazy when Yin went to a higher form.

  She had a flash of inspiration and thought of one.

  Strange beasts, those beasts that spit out turbid air.

  The interstellar people have no one who can help them release their spiritual power, and secondly, their aura is infected by the ashes sprayed out by the alien beast.

  The addition of the two almost cut off the possibility of interstellar people cultivating immortals.

  Cheng Yiyi seemed to have touched the first fog of his journey through the truth.

  Later, Yuan Zhao said that the practice of Guan Yan is very random, not everyone in the army can practice it, like Mu She and Li Li'an, there are almost no people who have practiced Yin without being backlashed by Yin, and have improved to a higher level. .

  Therefore, the amount of daily training in the army will not be too large. As long as you don't deliberately challenge the limit, Yan will maintain enough endurance.

  Cheng Yiyi nodded in agreement, the so-called yin, from her point of view, is qi, the basis for ordinary people to use martial arts to enter Taoism.

  Although the physical fitness of interstellar people is generally high, it is not determined by their physical fitness. They do not have the knowledge of acupoints such as Rendu's Second Meridian, and their mental strength is only used to access the holographic network and drive mechs.

  It's normal not to know where to start.

  So in addition to mental power, before she can't help people step on the road of cultivating immortals, it's best to be a formation to suppress their breath. It's easy to prevent a runaway, Cheng Yiyi feels that he has great motivation to be a weapon again.

  She was very excited and planned to go to Mu Zhai again, but when another Saturday and Sunday came, Bao Yi took her to do the research together.

  Baoyi almost missed her if she didn't mention her.

  The Mecha Research Square is crowded with people.

  It took half an hour for Cheng Yiyi to squeeze into the crowd, and then to the reserved place.

  "Why are there so many people?" The textual research on mechs costs money, a few hundred star yuan at a time, no less.

  "The first exam after the new year, of course there are many people. The students from the vice star school also organized to take the exam, and some of them failed to pass the exam and came to retake the exam. If you put it together, there will be more." "The weather is a bit hot." Cheng Yiyi didn't want

  to Using his aura, he fanned the wind with his hands, trying to avoid physical contact with other people.

  "Just be patient." Baoyi saw her name displayed on the big screen, "I'm going to take the exam first, see you later." "Good

  luck." Cheng Yiyi sincerely wished.

  Everyone signed up at about the same time, and when it was Cheng Yiyi's turn, Bao Yi had already finished the exam, and her grades were good enough to get a certificate.

  The driver's license test is very simple, safe and standardized operation, on the road, flying, and doing the prescribed movements. In order to be steady and steady, Cheng Yiyi made all her movements very slow, but cohesive.

  The assessor and Zhinao scored together, and because they didn't find any mistakes, Cheng Yiyi got the driver's license with excellent results.

  After that, she still has a junior mech master to take the exam.

  Originally, Baoyi wanted to wait for her, but she was called back to school when something happened.

  Cheng Yiyi faced the assessment of several instructors alone, and he didn't know whether this year's instructors were extra strict or deliberately picking on the thorns. Cheng Yiyi's actions were obviously done very standard, and he didn't make any low-level mistakes in the process of killing low-level alien beasts, so they just let her do it a second time on the grounds that she was unqualified.

  The second time I passed the customs smoothly, but the people in the research square had already left, it was deserted, and the sky was getting dark.

  Walking out of the research room, Cheng Yiyi exhaled hot air. It was a bit hot during the day, but now it is a bit cold. Looking at the weather data, it was a cold wave, and the temperature dropped by about ten degrees.

  Cheng Yiyi quietly pressed Yinsu, who woke up from a deep sleep, into his pocket, and used his mental strength to tell it not to come out or make a sound.

  As soon as he stepped out of the square, the street lights suddenly went dark.

  Surrounded by a chilling atmosphere.

  Cheng Yiyi glanced at the security room, and the security guard at the gate did not know where he went.

  One, two, three, four... Cheng Yiyi scanned the building with a radius of 100 meters, and there were 180 people whose eyes fell on her.

  Cheng Yiyi secretly sighed, the time is not good.

  In order to catch her, the other party paid a lot of money.

  As for her bodyguards, there were only three of them.

  Is it a struggle, or is it a plan?

  Cheng Yiyi's expression still maintained the joy of passing the exam after the exam. Like an ordinary girl, she didn't notice the danger. She took out her backpack. The iron fence of the square was closed at some time, and the way to retreat was blocked.

  Is there any mistake, even the place of official research has been bribed.

  She had no choice but to press the phone number of housekeeper Qing, the emergency contact, and the moment she made a move, a needle-shaped bullet was fired silently.

  Cheng Yiyi quickly bent down and lowered his head, pretending to pat the ashes on the upper of the shoe, just in time to hide.

  At this time the phone was connected, and those people did not act rashly, Cheng Yiyi smiled sweetly into the phone: "Uncle, I have passed all the exams, when will the driver's car come to pick me up, I am late for the exam, is the driver uncle going?" I went to another place."

  Butler Qing's heart tightened, seeing Cheng Yiyi's itinerary today was a day for research. But she didn't ask the driver to pick it up beforehand.

  What happened?

  Steward Qing didn't ask this sentence, "I'll contact him, you wait here."

  Cheng Yiyi tilted his head, two needles flew past her cheeks, she rubbed her face with her fingertips, and felt a touch of moisture .

  "I'm afraid it won't work." The other party knew that she had tipped off the news.

  Dozens of people walked out of the dark corners and surrounding buildings, their eyes were dark and fierce.

  You can tell at a glance that it is not a good stubble, and it is very likely that it is a desperado.

  Among them, a man in a vest with a broken eyebrow came out, he was carrying a nuclear gun, and the corners of his mouth were raised, revealing two rows of white teeth, "Little adopted daughter of the Mu family, we have been waiting for you for a long time, please come with us Let's go."

  "Who are you?" Cheng Yiyi smiled and looked at them coldly.

  "I advise you not to talk nonsense, either obediently follow us, or we take turns to inject anesthesia ammunition. However, they have not been trained much, and it is very likely that multiple people will shoot at the same time. If they shoot too much, they will die." They had a lot of

  people Powerful, arrogant attitude.

  The door in the mecha research plaza was intentionally closed.

  Cheng Yi swept across his three bodyguards with mental strength, and all of them were knocked down.

  With so many people dispatched, Cheng Yiyi knew that she would not be able to retreat unscathed today, so she raised her hands to signal surrender.

  "Will I kill me if I cooperate?"

  "Of course not." The man in the vest likes obedient hostages, so he ordered his men to tie her up.

  The black hood was covered, and the vision was plunged into darkness.

  Her clothes and backpack were searched, but nothing was found.

  Someone whispered in his ear.

  "Her pet that can only teleport in space is not here."

  "No one takes a pet for the exam, and we only do it because of this."

  Her optical brain was also removed.

  The same is true for the space array bracelet, but the bracelet just fits the thinnest part of the wrist, no matter how much they pull it, they can't get it off.

  "It hurts, can you take it easy?" Cheng Yiyi didn't have the slightest timidity of being kidnapped, "This is a bracelet I picked up when I was a child, I don't care how you want to take it off, but don't destroy it, it has been with me for many years. If you dare to break it, I will do my best, I believe your employer doesn't want a dead person." "

  Little sister, you are very smart, and you know we are mercenaries." The voice of the man in the vest came from the front.

  Cheng Yiyi said: "How much money you kidnapped me, I can double it to you."

  "The buyer gave us two billion, can you transfer us four billion now?"

  Cheng Yiyi was silent, really no , She didn't expect that she was so valuable.

  Two billion, an average of more than 180 people can get more than 10 million. It takes a long time to eat and drink spicy food, and many people may not be able to earn back after working for decades.

  No wonder they were willing to take the risk.

  "You are just mercenaries, is it worth fighting against Admiral Mu for this little money? Kidnap me, and you will be wanted by the nine star regions."

  The man in the vest was so calm when he saw a minor kidnapped by him for the first time. Can't help but guess if she has any support.

  But based on his rich experience, he couldn't see where Cheng Yiyi had hidden a secret "weapon".

  They used a scanner to scan her whole body, leaving no hairs untouched. Her whole body is original, with no mechanical grafting and no signal response.

  The man in the vest smiled. Anyone who works in his line of work is a vicious person. As long as he changes his face and steals someone's identity, he can make trouble again.

  They live in no fixed place, have no relatives to care about, and are the freest people in the universe.

  Thinking about it this way, there is nothing to worry about.

  Pushed and shoved by the man in the vest, Cheng Yiyi took the aircraft with him, and the aircraft drove away from the Mecha Research Plaza at an extremely fast speed, and arrived at a private spaceship berth in the space building.

  Cheng Yiyi has always been calm and calm, showing no sign of running away, behaved like a puppet on a string, and can do whatever she is asked to do.

  Soon, she was rudely stuffed into a freezing cabin, and then given an injection of anesthesia, and her body fell into a coma.

  Cheng Yiyi's consciousness wandered outside, watching hundreds of them busy carrying the goods, while her emergency compartment was pushed into the middle of the goods, where it was difficult for the inspectors to spot-check.

  After doing this, they will report in an orderly manner to leave the main star.

  When the approval document for customs clearance was received at the aerospace building, the spacecraft was stopped by three inspectors before sailing.

  The two subordinates next to the man in the vest looked at each other, and one of them said, "Inspector, we have got the approval to leave, do we still need to inspect?" "

  Your goods haven't been inspected yet, who approved you to leave." The member said seriously.

  The other one handed over a sum of cash with familiarity, "How about everyone, we didn't transport illegal things, we were just in a hurry, and if we don't leave, we can't meet the business on time." If it was normal, they might just open their

  eyes I'm blind, but just now the person in charge of the space building came down to order to die, and the space building entered a state of martial law, and any space ship that flew away had to check the cargo.

  The two men looked at the man in the vest.

  The man in the vest smiled and stretched out his hand to say please.

  Three inspectors came up to the spaceship, took instruments, and scanned around the cargo.

  When a humanoid object was scanned, the inspector questioned: "What is that? Move it away and have a look."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 1.2K 62
Li Qing was reborn, and she actually returned to two months before the end of the world. Now my mother is not dead! Now my uncle is dead! Now the...
9.7K 70 92
Note: NOT MINE I JUST COPY IT IN 69shu.com webiste. The real author is MOXIAN. I really like his/her work so I post it here. You can read her work in...
18.1K 270 34
Because Su Xia died so tragically, she was unwilling to be bound by the system and became a fake daughter who ran away from home under the guilt of t...
19.5K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...