Life isn't Perfect (Edit in p...

By CharmOwl27114

It was time to change fate. she's done with all the waiting and her friends decide to push her towards a bett... More

Life isn't Perfect (New Version)
Chapter 2 -- Sing with me.
Chapter 3-- Electrical shock and annoying guys
Chapter 4-- Amusing you say? (Part 1)
Chapter 4-- Amusing you say? (Part 2)
Chapter 5- The Resolve and her sweet side
Chapter 6 - Trapped and Shooting Skittles
Chapter 7 - Awkward Situations and Amazing answers
Chapter 8 - Jealous Jackass and Jumping Jellybeans
Chapter 9 -- Sweet like candy (Unofficial)
UPDATE

EDIT IN PROCESS

1 0 0
By CharmOwl27114

So yeah, I'm going to stop this story, for a while, because I need rewrite Once Upon a time.

I thought that I can handle writing two connected stories at the same time, but obviously, I cannot. because I need to set my priorities straight.

plus, now that I'm going into college, I wont really have the time, to write anymore, probably.I'm going to try and finish everything before school starts so..

sorry.

-Seb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 110 32
We all made mistakes from the past that we don't want to do again. A girl named Anna Collins once realized that a mistake was like a scar that would...
1.6K 95 20
The summer before her senior year started Iris thought everything was normal and just as they should be... But what will happen when she meets Alex...
106 1 16
Lucas Williams has been Anna Wolfe's crush since the first grade. They've been friends for 11 years now, and they are seniors in high school. Lucy Ch...
1.1K 133 33
Meet Anna,normal teenage girl with parents who don't care about her.One day someone comes in her life and everything is different.That someone is nob...