The Billionaire's Sweet Troub...

By sweetdreamer33

After a hot-headed playboy billionaire stands her up for a career-making interview, blogger Sweet vows to rui... More

Season List for The Billionaire's Sweet Trouble
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
Epilogue

21

33.8K 2.2K 211
By sweetdreamer33

Sweet

We arrived at the small village. I was amazed how beautiful the place was - so clean with plants and flowers everywhere and palm trees at the sides of the narrow roads. A market was located at the entrance of the village.

According to Sebastian, mornings are not as crowded compared to in the afternoon when tourists would come for massages, have their hair fixed braided to fit the island vibes, get tattoos, buy souvenirs and food, etc.

We drove to the neighborhood, where houses were all in a single story, aligned in multiple colors.

Three young boys ran after us. They were very excited to see Sebastian.

"Sebastian is here!" one boy shouted, and everyone who heard turned to us. They greeted us and exchanged pleasantries with Sebastian.

"You're very popular here," I teased Sebastian when we parked the ATVs under a palm tree.

His face flushed, it could be because of the heat of the sun. I could not see his eyes from his dark glasses, but I knew he was happy. His expression was full of life and vitality.

"I used to spend a lot of time here before. But when I got so busy with the business, I just come here once or twice a month."

"Can't blame you. This place is like paradise. It's like traveling to a tropical country."

"It is," in one fluid movement, he got down from his ATV, "come, I'll show you around," he stood beside me and offered his hand to help me down.

I took his hand and instantly, my skin tingled as soon as our palms made in contact. A potent current ran through my very core and woke up my sleeping nerves. I inhaled deeply, surprised at my sexual response.

He did not let go of my hand immediately when I settled on the ground. Our eyes locked, and a trembling thrill raced through me. He looked at me with something deeper than just a masculine interest.

I didn't know if I was only imagining it, but I felt like his head leaned closer, like he was about to kiss me. But one of the three young boys interrupted us.

"Cotton has five puppies! You should come and see it, Sebastian, they're really cute. She has three girls and two boys, and they're all white."

Sebastian smiled, "of course, we'll see them, Justin, after I show Sweet around the village."

"Is she your girlfriend?" Justin asked.

Sebastian chuckled, "no. She's my date."

"What's a... date?" one of the three boys asked.

"It means, two people hanging out. You'll understand it better when you're older, Walter," he patted the boy's head, then turned to me.

"Sweet, these are Justin, Walter and Danny," he introduced us and the three boys wouldn't stop telling me about anything - their dogs, kite, bicycle, classmate, and others while we all walked towards their neighborhood. And all the time, I was too conscious of Sebastian's eyes on me.

A couple came and greeted us. Sebastian introduced me to them. After the introductions and pleasantries, they talked about their apples, pears, peaches, plums, nectarines, apricots and cherries farms.

"Yesterday, we harvested the peaches. They're very sweet and juicy," the woman named Sue said earnestly and invited us, "you can try them later after you roam around the village."

"Sure, we will," I smiled at her. Sue and her husband Eric were very warm and friendly.

"We shared the peaches with everyone in the village and gave the rest to the hotel," Eric said, and Sebastian agreed and told him to keep it up.

I found out that Eric and Sue were the caretakers of the Stavrakos fruit farms on the island.

A middle-aged couple came out from one house in the neighborhood and greeted us.

"Seb! I know you'd come today. I made you some leche flan," the woman said happily. Her foreign accent was so distinct.

Sebastian immediately hugged her. They looked thrilled to see each other. I concluded they were very close.

"Ah, your leche flan is the best. Thanks Lourdes, but we've just come from an eat-all-you-can buffet," Sebastian replied, then turned to me.

"Well, I can spare a room for a homemade dessert," I said, and they laughed.

Sebastian introduced me to Roman and Lourdes. Roman was the head captain of the village.

Sebastian and Roman were talking at the patio about improving the roads, while Lourdes showed me inside their house.

"This is so delicious," I gave Lourdes an approved sign, when I tasted her leche flan, "no wonder Sebastian loves this."

"I make this almost every Saturday, so when he'd come he could eat this."

"You seem so close to him."

She nodded and smiled widely, "we are. I have been his nanny since he was born. I only left when he was sixteen. He became so adventurous, always hanging out with his friends and experimenting things. He felt like he did not need a nanny anymore."

"So you're one of those who know Sebastian so well."

"Exactly. He had some phase where he was a menace little kid. He locked me in the basement for almost a day. Could you imagine that? He destroyed the CCTVs and climbed out the mansion gates. There was a day when his parents were out of the country. I was in a panic because I could not find him. We searched for him all over the estate and found him after three hours sleeping up on a tree."

"What a handful," I laughed so hard.

"I agree. He did that to seek attention from everyone."

I wanted to ask her more about Sebastian's childhood and his crazy adventures but she shifted from one topic to another.

"I worked as the housekeeping supervisor at the Stavrakos Hotel, and that was when I met Roman. He was working as one of the guards. We fell in love and got married. He was promoted and transferred here on the island, that's why we're here."

"So you and your husband help build this beautiful community."

She nodded, "but it was really Sebastian's ideas and finances. He put up all these establishments–the school, library, clinic, chapel, pharmacy, and everything, including the facilities for the people to use. He gave jobs to all the people who used to live here on the island. Right now, he continues to develop this village, as families are growing."

"That's awesome."

"It is. Sebastian is really a nice guy. Despite what people say about him, "she sighed, disappointed, "he's a complex person, difficult to understand, because he wouldn't allow anyone to get too close to him."

"That's what I heard too," I nodded.

"Did you know that this is the first time he brought a woman here?"

"Oh. Really?"

"Mm...hmm," she giggled happily, "and I can tell that he's so besotted at you. The way he looks at you... it reminded me of Roman when he was so in love with me."

"No, it's not what you think. We're just dating... you know, getting to know each other."

"That's how everyone starts," she teased.

I wanted to ask her more about Sebastian, but then the men entered.

Sebastian tried Lourdes' leche flan and enjoyed it a lot. They talked about adopting Cotton's puppy, since they did not have a child, and getting a new car.

***

Later, we roamed around the village. In the market, I bought some weaved friendship bracelets for Colton, Erin and Marie. Refrigerator magnets for mom, and an organic green tea for Dad. Afterwards, we went to the park and sat at the seawall.

There was an annoying bug who followed us, and we were laughing because it would not leave us.

"Go somewhere. Leave us alone!" he tried to shove the bug away.

"I think that's a girl. She likes you," I laughed.

"Ha! I have a date already. Leave!" he flung his arm, dismissing the insect away, until finally, it was gone.

"What's something that bugs you?" I asked him.

"Ah... many. Loud chewing. Talking during a movie and spoiling it. Driving slowly in the fast lane, and other things," he smiled, a beautiful smile that made my insides turn upside down, "what about you?"

"Coming late in a meeting and being stood up," my eyebrows rose at him, telling him he was that person.

"Ah—but I did not," he said defensively, "I called you I could not make it."

"You and your emergencies, duh!" I rolled my eyes, and he chuckled aloud.

"I'm sorry. That was so wrong of me. Dad forced me to get into that interview. I hate personal interviews, and I chickened out at the last minute."

"Chickened out? Based on your reasons, you had emergencies. Friends coming to your apartment from different continents."

He chuckled, "they're just alibis to make you leave me alone."

My eyebrows twisted, "I don't believe you," I said, and when he reasoned out, I stopped him, "you should have said NO instead of postponing the meeting always. It was very inconvenient on my part."

"I'm very sorry, it was entirely my fault. Things got messy and all, and it happened, leading us to where we are now," he sighed, "let's not talk about it, and just enjoy the day."

"Sure," I turned to him, studying him the way he was studying me.

"What made you blog?"

"Are you interviewing me?" I asked, and he laughed again.

"Just answer the question okay. We agreed on getting to know each other right?"

"Of course," I put my hands on my lap, then turned to him again, "I just love to write. First, I want to write things for myself. Like, how I perceived love, life, having a career, starting a new friendship, dating and other things. It's like having a diary, where I could go back and read what happened in my past. I also love reading... anything, and I want to share to others through writing the knowledge that I learned that day. I just continued doing what I love, without thinking that I would be famous, or earn money from it."

"I'm impressed. Your passion leads you to where you are now," he said.

"Thanks, that means a lot."

"By the way, will you be free on Friday?" He asked suddenly.

"Um, I have plans. Are you planning to move our date on Friday?"

He shook vigorously, "nope. I just asked out of curiosity."

We talked about random stuff that made us laugh. He told me more about the village and the people who lived there. Then we grabbed some sandwiches and soda for lunch and ate at the children's park.

Afterwards, we visited the farm and got to taste the delicious peaches that Sue and Eric harvested, then went to see Justin's dog, Cotton, who had just delivered puppies.

I was playing with the newly born puppies, and caught Sebastian watching me closely. Shocks of electricity coursing through my vein as he caressed me with his compelling eyes.

Sebastian has the power to make me feel so weak.

Darn it. I shouldn't be feeling this.

Later, we headed back to the hotel. We parked our ATVs in front of the main entrance, and when we entered, a staff member informed Sebastian.

"Sir, the parasailing and jet ski are ready for your use."

Sebastian turned to me and asked, "are you up for it now?"

"Yeah, sure. I'm excited."

He turned to the staff and said, "We'll just go get change."

***

I was in the hotel suite room, standing in the bathroom, already changed into a black bikini. I looked at myself in the mirror wondering if it was too revealing or not. Marie picked my swimwear. It was the one piece neon pink or this one.

I topped the bikini with a beige shirt and white swimming shorts, then fixed my hair and face. I noticed my face glowed, and I had a lighter tan.

I smiled at the thought of what happened earlier. Riding the ATV was an adventure, how much more parasailing, jet skiing and trying other water sports.

Sebastian introduced me to things I never experienced before. He helped bring out the adventurous side of me. My plan not to act too excited and responsive failed. It was hard to pretend when I had a great time.

I also couldn't deny my attraction for him continue to grow, no matter how much I tried to control it. Now, I'm having an internal conflict whether or not I should dive into this fake dating deal.

I realized, I liked being with him, he was fun to be with. We vibe in many things, even in our conversations. Maybe it's worth a try if we keep this dating deal for real.

I went out of my suite room, ready to meet Sebastian at the lobby. I was so excited for more alone time with him the rest of the day that I was even humming Miley Cyrus' latest song at the elevator.

In the lobby, I saw Sebastian immediately. He looked devastatingly handsome in a sleeveless light blue shirt and dark blue shorts. He was talking to a blond guy, most probably his age, and a very stunning gorgeous woman standing between them.

Oh my goodness, she looked like she just came out from a centerfold cover of a magazine! My guess, she was a model or an actress.

I approached them, and they all turned to me. The man grinned so wide, shameless as he surveyed me from head to toe. The woman just glanced at me, like I was an air that passed through.

"Hi Sweet," Sebastian greeted me.

"Hi," I answered, smiling back at him and the others.

"Ah, you must be Sebastian's date. You're absolutely stunning. By the way, I'm Tucker, Sebastian's best buddy, and this is Candace."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 187K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
778K 20.7K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
51.2K 1.4K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...
499K 13.4K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...