Rock your world (Lumity ban...

By DAMITILOVEWOMEN13

Luz was forced to return to the human realm by Camilla because she thought it was to dangerous in the boiling... More

Returning
Being back
Surprises
Seeing her
Seeing her pt2
Getting ready
A/N
Hey guys!!!
Try the hell out
Trying the hell out pt2
Hang out
A/n
Party problems
Just a little strength
Positivity
Embarrassing
School
School pt2
Sleepover
First practice
Caught up
A/N HELLPPPP
Party at the blight manor
Party at the blight manor pt2
Party at the blight manor pt3
Party at the blight manor pt4
After math
an
READ THIS

Hexside wexside

298 3 5
By DAMITILOVEWOMEN13

(Luz pov)

Amity: I wanted to congratulate you.

Luz: on what?

Amity: making the band of course!

Luz: YES YES YES!

Luz fist bumps the air and grabs amity tight giving her a hug.

Luz: oh that is such great news for a second I thought it was something bad.

Amity: hah well I'm so happy we decided on you, now we will be able to spend more time together!

Luz: yeah!

I didn't realize it for a but now I see that I'm holding amity really close and our faces are almost touching.

Luz: well um it's pretty late we should get going.

Amity: y-yeah.

Luz: I'll walk you home?

Amity: that sounds nice.

We get up and begin going back to the market and then to the blight manor. It was a beautiful night and it was just the right temperature out here, perfect. I just noticed we are holding hands but I'm not pulling away so I guess we'll just stay like this. We are walking in comfortable silence looking at our surroundings, I see we are almost at the manor and am getting a little disappointed that I'll have to leave so soon but I had a lot of fun with amity, hopefully we can do it again sometime.

Luz: looks like we are here amity.

Amity: looks like it.

Luz: well I had so much fun today.

Amity: me too, I l-love hanging out with you Luz.

Luz: oh t-thanks I love hanging out with you too.

Amity: I'll see you later, yeah?

Luz: yeah, bye Ami!

Amity: bye Luz!

I started walking away when I heard amity yell my name.

Luz: yeah?!

Amity: we are having a party tomorrow at the studio with everyone for you becoming part of the band so be there at around 7:30pm, okay?!

Luz: sounds great, I'll be there!

I continue walking now excited for tomorrow, I can't wait to see everyone, to all be together again.

———————————————————————————

It's around 3:30pm in the morning and I'm eating lunch when Eda says something I can't believe.

Eda: hey kid, guess what.

Luz: what?

Eda: I reenrolled you at Hexside!

Luz: REALLY! YES ITS ABOUT TIME!

Eda: calm down kid, and go get dressed you have to do a couple spells in front of bumpy so come on.

I rush up stairs and get dressed in a simple white shirt and grey sweatpants with a unzipped blue jacket and my beanie, no jewelry today. I come back downstairs and see Eda at the door, I get all my glyphs ready in this new magic holster Eda got me so it would be easier to hold them all and have a lot of them at the same time. But anyways we started walking to Hexside which isn't to far so only took about 5 minutes. God, this school is still as beautiful as I remember, and humongous too.

Luz: I can't wait to show everybody what I can do!

Eda: well let's hold on a bit, you need some serious practice with me, you are still on a 8th grade level.

Luz: well it won't be to hard to catch up, I mean I did start at eighth grade here and I was like the strongest so.

Eda: yes but everyone has now mastered their track and since you took all of them and can do all of them you need to master them all, they will take at least 7 months with my excellent teaching.

She said with a hand on her chest and a proud smile.

Luz: whatever you say Eda.

We made it inside there were no kids just staff, we were walking around and I was greeting some of my old teachers, the best teachers I've ever had. We made it to the principals office and knocked, once we heard "Come in!" We went inside.

Bump: ah yes, miss noceada, I am very glad you are back with us here at Hexside.

Luz: me too, but don't I have to try out first?

Bump: well yes but with the magic abilities you had in only the 8th grade I'm sure you will be fine.

It made me feel a lot better hearing that from the principal in the school. We talked and I signed some papers for about 15 minutes then we headed out to the grugby field.

Eda: ahh it is so nice to be back at my home terf.

Bump: well actually it's mine, I own it.

Eda: maybe, but I'll destroy you in a game of grugby, bumpy.

Bump: will you stop calling me that!

Eda: I don't know, will I?

Bump: whatever with these shenanigans right now, I'm trying to see Luz's magical abilities.

I was chuckling at how they acted towards each other, they were like siblings. But for now I need to focus on my magic, I haven't got barely any practice in since I've been back, I need to get some free time.

Luz: alright, what do you want me to do?

Bump: well first I want you to name of all the tracks so you remember and tell me the ones you can use glyphs with.

Luz: ok, abominations, plant track, illusion track, potion track, beast keeping, bard, construction track, healing track, and oracle track.

Bump: good, but you forgot one track.

Luz: hmm?

Bump: detention track, better not get caught in there.

We chuckled a little bit but then I remembered the other thing he asked.

Luz: ok well my glyphs can do plant, abomination, illusion, healing, and some construction, I also have some glyphs of my own, like ice, fire, earth, invisibility, and lightning.

Bump: very impressive, it's also good that the ones you can't do on glyphs you can do with hand, even without a bialsack.

Eda: yes it's very impressive kid, nobody here can do more then probably 2 tracks and master them at the same level.

Bump: yes, well, I would like to see some of the magic so since your so advanced I'll bring out a opponent.

I got a little nervous but I know I'm capable whatever he brings out, it's most likely not to strong.
Bump cam back a little while later holding a leash and attached to the leash was... a mouse?

Bump: here it may not look like much now but once I take the leash off, it will be much more dangerous.

Luz: peachy.

I said sarcastically, he put the mouse in the middle of the field just 30 feet away from me, then he drew a spell circle and the leash disappeared. I saw that nothing happened and got confused so I started approaching, then once I was 15 feet away it turned into a giant rat with three tails and horns!

Bump: see, much more dangerous.

I froze for about 4 seconds from shock but I'm that time it had already started to charge at me, just in the Nick of time I dodged to the right and put an ice glyph down to make the ground slippery and it slid far enough away for me to come up with a plan before it got back in the fight. It came charging at me again but when it got close I put a plant glyph down and it launched me on its head. I pulled out two fire glyphs and put them in it's ears.

Luz: sorry buddy!

I activated the glyphs and jumped off to see its head explode and some purple blood type liquid got on my shirt.

Eda: wow kid that was badass.

Bump: magnificent, very impressive Luz.

Luz: thanks! But how is this supposed to be cleaned?

Well just have to cancel school tomorrow I'm afraid so this can be properly cleaned, but I'll see you on Wednesday.

Luz: great, see you later mr.Bump.

Bump: goodbye now Luz and edalyn.

Eda: bye bumpy.

He rolled his eyes and we walked home, I remembered I have a party in 2 hours and 45 minutes about so I gotta get cleaned and dressed.

(LONGER CHAPTER, I THINK THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV CHAPTERS TOO, ILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME YALL.)

Words 1372

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.5K 71
book 1 Luz Noceda gets into fights constantly in her home town. so her mother, Camila, sends her to live with a old friend of hers named Eda until he...
1.1K 28 24
Story Happens After The "The Owl House"Series !! Y/N and Luz were best friends since childhood. Luz vanished without a trace, leaving Y/N devastated...
35.3K 819 41
What could go wrong if all of Luz's best friends went to the human Realm. Well let's see, all I can say is that there will be fights, fluff, fun...
14.2K 347 11
Luz had to go home at the end of summer, excited to come back to the Boiling Isles next summer... But things back in the human realm don't go as plan...