My Abusive husband

By nicki_minaj_1_

My boyfreind i are now married . my husband acts like a normall guy he drinks with his friends and other stuf... More

drunk
the next morning
punishment
bathroom talk
morning
party night
authors note
Why why why?
.josh fault
ashton irwin
the next morning
next morning part two
next morning part three
read me
important
need advice
The rewrite
Prologue
~Part one ~
~part two~

prologue

5.7K 106 1
By nicki_minaj_1_

Lily Pov

Prologue
"Why me" I thought anxiously. I heard heavy footsteps walking up to my nearly fully wounded body. "Get your little hoe ass up." My very drunken husband said. I tried to move but my body was wore out, broken down,and sore. " So you can't hear anymore you worthless shit." He said "Stop please." I mumbled. "Why would I not Lily? Your not worth anything to me anyway. All you are is my source of living." He slurred.
Tears fell heavily down my cheeks, as I heard him say these words. I knew I wasn't going to be anything and soon the words he said about me I began to believe. I couldn't help but cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 11.7K 81
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
934K 22.4K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
971K 62.7K 59
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
574K 23K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...