WILD THINGS

By arm0da

First day. Fresh start. Walter Owen Spielberg. First day of school at Alpha Academy high school. Walter start... More

Acknowledgments
CHAPTER: ONE
CHAPTER: TWO
CHAPTER: THREE
CHAPTER: FOUR
CHAPTER: FIVE
CHAPTER: SIX
CHAPTER: SEVEN
CHAPTER: EIGHT
Acknowledgments
CHAPTER: NINE
CHAPTER: TEN
CHAPTER: ELEVEN
CHAPTER: TWELVE
CHAPTER: THIRTEEN
CHAPTER: FOURTEEN
CHAPTER: FIFTEEN
CHAPTER: SIXTEEN
CHAPTER: SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER: EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER: NINETEEN
CHAPTER: TWENTY
CHAPTER: TWENTYONE
CHAPTER: TWENTYTWO
CHAPTER: TWENTYTHREE
INSPIRATION
CHAPTER: TWENTYFIVE
CHAPTER: TWENTYSIX
CHAPTER: TWENTYSEVEN

CHAPTER: TWENTYFOUR

373 11 1
By arm0da

Going over to the DC comic section of the store, Walter pulled out an issue of Superman and once he started reading it, and looking at the pictures he froze, remembering seeing Clark Kent as a baby and was found in the cornfield of a spaceship.
It reminded him of a long-lost friend he used to have and understand.
But he knew she was more than a friend.
"And she knew that too." Walter thought, remembering about her.

Walter was interrupted by his train of thought when he noticed and heard the sound of the front shop door opening.
Ava was trying to hide from the, using the comic issue she was reading but the male anthro lion seemed to notice her and started to walk over to her.
Walter noticed this, but he stood where he was to observe what was going on, but he was able to identify what this anthro was.
Walter has seen him in the gym before his class.
"Arthur Kale," Walter muttered.
Remembering the anthro lion male.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 7.8K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
124 14 21
An academy for future alphas and wolf royalty. What could go wrong?
2M 84.2K 31
Troye has a perfectly normal life, thank you very much. He attends high school almost regularly, and sees no qualms having a steady relationship with...
24.1K 725 17
In a world where demons and other supernatural roam the earth, Finding love can be difficult for some. But luckily, werewolves have soulmate's. That...