Who You Are | MHA/BNHA

By Kimzetsoul

[MHA x SakuraKinomoto!Reader] [Name]'s quirk is Clow Cards. Now they can transform into anyone from various e... More

you take the man out of the city (not the city out of the man)
ooh-woo (i'm a rebel just for kicks)
and maybe i enjoy it just a little bit (does that make me insane?)
i'm anxious and nothing can help (and I wish I'd done this before)
catching my breath (letting it go)
where'd you wanna go? (how much do you wanna risk?)
if you don't like the way i talk (then why am i on your mind)
i won't just survive (oh, you will see me thrive)
and they're singing my praises (screaming my name out loud)
we give and take a little more (we give and take a little more)
you've changed my mind (you've touched their hearts)
just like fire (burning out of the way)
cause in the end (you are part of who i am)
perfect energy, yeah (we flawless, yeah, we free)
i say they're just the ones who gave me life (but I truly am my parents' child)
you're so addictive (full of sweets)
i'm a star, star, star (queencard, i'm the top)
no matter where I go (this is no home)
young, dumb, stupid (but who cares? but who cares?)
when the world is calling you (can you hear them screaming out your name?)
you held me down (but I got up)
shut your eyes (realize)
i don't know (maybe i'm just like this)
already told you (i'm right here)
between the lines of fear and blame (you begin to wonder why you came)
we clawed, we chained (our hearts in vain)
impossible game (i never signed up for this with my name)
sometimes I feel like giving up (but I just can't)
i remember tears streaming down your face (when I said I'll never let you go)
the dog days are done (here they come)
and now all i wanna see (is a sky full of lighters)
oh no!
whatever it takes
i'm worse at what i do best (and for this gift i feel blessed)
where's the person that i know? (they must have left)
and you'll ask yourself (where is my mind?)
whatever we go through (i'll be your armor)
god stood me up (and I don't know why)

what's wrong with you, hey? (i know that you got a lot on your plate)

596 34 3
By Kimzetsoul

[Name] shoots straight up with a scream, feeling disoriented and panicked. They grip their shirt tightly with their fingers, trying to catch their breath as their chest heaves. The surroundings are unfamiliar to them and they can't recall how they ended up in this place. The intense beating of their heart only adds to their distress as they struggle to catch their breath.

Sweat beads were forming on their forehead as their eyes darted around the room, trying to find an escape. They noticed that they were in a hospital room, and knowing they were somewhat safe tried to calm down. They clutched onto their chest, desperately trying to calm their breathing. Suddenly, a nurse burst into the room, who was coming in to check on them. The nurse quickly approached [Name], taking in their distress and the signs of a panic attack.

"It's okay, [Name]. I'm here to help you." The nurse's voice was calm and reassuring, trying to soothe [Name]. She moved closer, placing a hand on [Name]'s shoulder to anchor them. "Take a deep breath, in and out." The nurse demonstrated, taking deep breaths themselves. [Name] hesitantly started to mimic the nurse's actions, taking slow, deep breaths.

The nurse didn't stop there, she continued to talk to [Name], asking them to focus on her breathing and counting each inhale and exhale. She asked them to imagine a peaceful place, like a beach or a forest, to distract their thoughts from the panic. Slowly but surely, [Name]'s breathing started to calm down, and their grip on their chest loosened.

"Eri, where is she?" [Name] stuttered, desperately clinging onto the nurse's wrist. Panic was evident in their voice as they spoke. "She has to be okay, right?" Their eyes were glossy and threatened to spill over with tears. The thought of failing to save their younger sister was too much to bear. [Name] could still feel the adrenaline from the intense fight against the man who had tried to abduct Eri and take her to an unknown location....however, they cannot seem to remember anything about the fight.

"[Name]!" a high-pitched and youthful voice called out as the door to the hospital room was pushed open with force. The nurse and [Name] both turned to see the source of the voice, to find Eri, [Name]'s younger sister.

"Eri-chan!" [Name] cried out in relief, as the little girl rushed into the room and threw herself into [Name]'s arms. They effortlessly picked her up, cradling her in their arms and placing her gently onto the hospital bed next to them. They could feel their heart beating with joy at the sight of their younger sister, safe and sound. They hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go and cherishing the moment.

"I am so glad you are okay," [Name] chokes out.

The nurse gazed at the scene with a heavy heart, fully aware of the traumatic events that had taken place. She had been informed that the young girl, Eri, had been kidnapped, and [Name] had bravely stepped in to rescue her. However, when the heroes arrived, they found [Name] and Eri unconscious, with no sign of the kidnapper. Eri had thankfully regained consciousness shortly after, but she was unable to recall any details of the incident and was inconsolably crying because [Name] remained unconscious, saying it was her fault.

The paramedic on the scene tried to soothe her by explaining that [Name] was simply exhausted from the intense battle in Hosu against both the creatures and the notorious villain Stain. Despite the immense physical and emotional toll they must have faced, they still managed to make it back in time to save Eri.

The nurse was in awe of [Name]'s bravery and determination. The news of [Name]'s accomplishments was astonishing to the nurse. Initially, she was skeptical and doubted the stories, until she saw the evidence for herself in the form of videos and chatter from her colleagues. It was incredible to see this student, who was lying in front of her, save countless people, including some prominent heroes. The nurse was especially impressed when she learned that [Name] played a crucial role in the defeat of the infamous Hero Killer: Stain, alongside the powerful pro-heroes Mirko and Endeavor at the press conference given by the chief of police.

("The only ones that are capable of killing me are All Might and Cardcaptor [Name]. They are true heroes in this fake society!")

The nurse stepped out of the room, making sure to close the door quietly behind her. She needed to inform the doctor that [Name] had finally regained consciousness. Mirko, [Name]'s pro-hero mentor, had been waiting anxiously for any updates on their condition, and the nurse was eager to pass along the good news. As she made her way down the hall, she couldn't help but think about how lucky [Name] was. From what she could tell, the young hero appeared to be in good shape, with no major injuries. All they needed now was some rest to help them recover from the physical and emotional stress of their recent battle.

"Look who is awake!" Mirko's cheerful voice booms as she enters the room, her eyes lighting up upon seeing that [Name] is finally awake. With a bounce in her step, she makes her way over to their bedside, a wide smile plastered on her face.

"It's good to see you're awake," she says, her hand settling onto [Name]'s shoulder. "I heard about the incredible things you did, and I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed. Your bravery and quick thinking saved multiple lives, especially Eri-chan's."

As Mirko takes a seat next to the bed, she crosses her legs and leans forward, resting her arms on her knees. Her expression turns serious as she continues, "But there are still some unanswered questions about the incident with Eri-chan. We need you to fill in the gaps, to help us understand what really happened."

[Name] can tell that Mirko is trying to get a better understanding of the situation, and they nod in agreement, ready to answer any questions she may have.

"An investigator is expected to arrive shortly to ask some questions," Mirko informs [Name]. They nod in understanding and hold Eri tightly in a comforting embrace. Mirko took the time to explain the situation to [Name].

After the confrontation with Stain, the chief of police decided to give credit for the successful capture of Stain to Mirko, Endeavor, and [Name], as Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida lacked proper authorization to act in the manner they did.

Mirko had given [Name] permission to use their quirk during the chaos of Hosu's shopping district, so [Name] was not facing any consequences for their use of their Quirk.

Mirko goes on to explain that Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida had alerted her about the distress [Name] was in and the need for backup. She attempted to return as quickly as possible, but unfortunately, it was too late. With the information she had, she was able to direct the police to the location where [Name] and Eri were found. The sidekicks who were assigned to watch over Eri had become panicked and contacted Mirko when an ambush occurred.

Upon reaching [Name]'s location, Mirko found that the paramedics and police had already arrived. They had discovered them and Eri in a park, thankfully unharmed. However, there was no sign of what had occurred, and the man who had tried to kidnap Eri was gone. The lack of evidence or witnesses made the situation even more unusual.

"Do you remember what happened?"

[Name] struggles to come up with a response, their mind blanking as they try to recall what happened. They clench their eyes shut, hoping to force a memory to surface, but to no avail. The fear and panic begin to set in as they open their eyes and look directly at Mirko, the look in their eyes conveying their desperate search for answers.

"Mirko, I don't remember," [Name] says with a frown, frustration evident in their voice.

Mirko lets out a sigh, understanding [Name]'s response and not showing any disappointment.

Eri, sitting next to [Name], softly chimes in, "Me neither." As she speaks, she nervously rubs her hands together.

The revelation that both [Name] and Eri cannot remember the events that occurred has them and their mentor on edge, wondering if the kidnapper's quirk was the cause of their memory loss.

Before Mirko could respond, a knock was heard and the door swung open. A tall man with short, black hair and somewhat rectangular, black eyes, dressed in the standard police uniform, stepped into the room.

"Ah, Tsukauchi-san," Mirko greeted him with a forlorn look.

"Mirko," Tsukauchi nodded in response before shifting his gaze towards [Name]. With a small greeting, he acknowledged [Name] who, in turn, simply nodded in response. [Name] was preoccupied with gently stroking Eri's hair, trying to provide some comfort for the young girl.

Detective Tsukauchi sits down at an empty chair, his gaze steady as he begins his questioning. "I am here to ask a few questions, [Last Name]. Our investigation into the location where you and Eri were found has not turned up anything unusual. Unfortunately, the cameras in the area were scrambled, so we don't have much to go on. Can you tell me what happened?"

[Name] swallows nervously and shakes their head. "I don't remember anything, Tsukauchi-san. I just can't seem to recall what happened."

The detective lets out a sigh, "That's the same story that Eri has told us as well. It's likely that the kidnapper's quirk is to erase memories. From what we can gather, the kidnapper wasn't the man that you encountered when Eri found you, is that correct?"

[Name] nods their head, "Yes, this man had silver hair but I couldn't see his face. He was wearing a mask."

Tsukauchi notes this down in his notebook before looking back up at [Name]. "Unfortunately, we don't have much to go on right now. However, I want to assure you that Eri will be safe. We have found suitable foster parents for her and they have come here."

[Name] frantically speaks up, "But Eri is still in danger! What if the kidnapper comes back for her?"

Eri, who had been listening quietly, suddenly bursts into tears. "I don't want to leave [Name]!" she cries, clinging onto [Name].

"I understand your concerns, [Name] and Eri," Tsukauchi says in a calming voice, trying to ease the tension in the room. "However, this is for your own safety. We need to keep Eri out of harm's way until we can track down the kidnapper and figure out what is going on."

[Name] nods, understanding the urgency of the situation, but still feeling a pang of sadness at the thought of Eri leaving. Eri, on the other hand, is completely inconsolable, tears streaming down her face. Eri buried her body into them as they hugged her tightly.

"We will make sure to keep you updated on the investigation, [Name]," Tsukauchi says, standing up from his chair. "But for now, it is important for Eri to stay with her new foster parents. They will provide a safe environment for her."

[Name] nods, still feeling a heavy heart at the thought of Eri leaving, but knowing that it is for the best. "Thank you, Tsukauchi-san," they say quietly. [Name] still looking concerned. "Can I visit her?" they asked.

"Of course," Tsukauchi replied. "We just need to make sure that the visits are monitored, for both of your safety."

Eri's tears slowly stop as she nods, understanding the situation. Mirko gave a small smile as she patted Eri's head. "It'll be okay, Eri. You'll be safe with your new foster parents."

Tsukauchi stood up, closing his notebook. "We will be in touch, [Name]. If you remember anything else, please let us know."

"I will," [Name] replied with a hint of nervousness still etched on their face.

"Now, would you like to meet the foster parents? I'm sure it will ease your worries," Tsukauchi suggested with a comforting smile. [Name] immediately nodded in agreement, while hugging Eri who was visibly shaking at the thought of meeting new people. Tsukauchi's smile became even more reassuring as he got up from his seat and approached the door. He stuck his head out and said something in a hushed tone that only Mirko, who was trying to hide a smirk, could hear.

The police officer then opened the door wider, allowing two individuals to enter the room. [Name]'s eyes widened in surprise as they recognized the two people walking into the room as Aizawa-sensei and Yamada-sensei, both dressed in civilian attire.

"No way."

"Hey, problem child," Aizawa greets with a tired look.

----------

I wonder what happened between MC and Kurono? (JK I know, but not you guys lol). It also means Eri is staying woo! Also, Easearmic is canon in this because of plot convenience, which I won't elaborate on. You guys could guess what I plan to do~ This is a bit short, but I hope that is okay. As of right now, the timeline is this:

The internship is 5 days (I am assuming):

Day 1: Finding Eri
Day 2: Hosu with Nomu and Stain
Day 3: Hosptial Stay

Day 4 and 5 are going to be action-packed muahahahahah! So the next two chapters aren't canon related just letting you guys know now. Thank you for the 1.6k reads and 76 votes! We are finally caught up to Quotev which means the newest chapters will take to one week and something days to update~

Also...I may have messed up and forgot to post a chapter, which is supposed to be the battle between MC and Todoroki. I am super sorry about that. It is entirely my fault. Thank you to the person who made me realize it! The chapter is titled ghost. It is up to you guys to go back and read it. I am really sorry for the mistake! Until next time guys <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 87 28
Female reader insert. Awkward woman in her mid 20s with no quirk, but determined help anyway. I'm not sure how to explain this but this will have a...
73.5K 1.5K 64
Y/N Neo Sekai the Gravity User in the world of MHA, will he be able to change it's fate, will he found out who he is, and will he find out why the wo...
106K 3.5K 35
*เณƒเผ„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
38.8K 808 45
U.A has officially started up once again, with the Sports Festival coming up Y/N is determined to give it his all during it, but what if the journey...