Special Victims Unit - Law An...

By oldlittleme

Liv, needs an hacker for the squad room, she has heard a member of the Bronx is brilliant, but she has a past... More

Page 1
Page 2
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28

Page 3

308 4 0
By oldlittleme

Dominick Pov

I wanted to scream at this, but just when we fought they aren't in time, they arrived. I was so relief about that.

Liv nudged me and I smiled at her.

"Thanks goodness." Tanisha yelled happily laying back on Liv chair, we both smiled at her.

Somehow, she still looks familiar but, I can't put it to recognize where? Suddenly I got a phone call, I turn to my phone and saw Amanda.

Liv turned to me. "Amanda." I explained as she nodded, I went into the integration room and answered.

"Amanda, you okay?" I asked worriedly

"I'm fine Dominick, don't worry. I got a call from Jesse school, she is throwing up, are you busy or can I pick her up?" She asked me, I smiled.

"Is Billie up, or sleeping?" I asked her softly.

"She is watching a movie but, laying on the sofa, she has been throwing up still." She explained to me.

"Stay, I'll pick Jesse up." I told her gently wanting to let them be at home.

"Dominick, where are you at?" She asked me.

"Amanda, don't worry. I'm at Liv." I told her and I heard her sigh.

"Dominick, you're busy." She told and I laugh

"Actually, we are doing good. I'm already on my way to pick Jesse up. See you soon." I told lay off, as Liv entered.

"Amanda okay?" She asked me and I smiled.

"It's Jesse, can I pick her up?" I asked as she nodded showing me the door.

I rushed out, and climbed into my car driving to Jesse school. I entered and saw her teacher, her teacher lead me to the sick room, and there is Jesse on the sick bed, fast asleep.

"Thank you." I told her teacher, she nodded and walked back to her class.

"Jesse." I told gently and rubbed her arm, she woked up and saw me.

"Daddy?" She asked and I smiled. "Let's go home." I told her, she nodded. She climbed down, I took her hand as we walked out, I could see she was tired. I gently pick her up, as she lay her head down onto my shoulder.

I rubbed her back and walked to my car, I opened the back door, and let her lay down in the back. I climbed into the front, I looked to the back and saw her sleeping.

I drove home, and stopped at our house. I went and got Jesse out and carried her inside.

Amanda Pov

I was laying on the couch, when I heard the door open, I saw Dominick enter, with Jesse over his shoulders.

"I'll put her in bed." He told I nodded, as he walk to her room.

I felt nauseous and rushed to the bathroom.

Dominick Pov

I let Jesse sleep, and saw Amanda rushing to the bathroom. I close tge door and saw Billie also asleep in her bed. I rushed to Amanda and held her hair.

When she finished, I sit with her on the floor.

Amanda Pov

"Dominick, you need to head back." I told him, he kissed my forehead, as I lay in his arms.

"Amanda, work is work. You're three are more important. I'll call Liv." He says and I feel so terrible for letting him stay.

He stood up, and helped me up. He lead me to bed, and helped me lay down, I smiled at him.

"I'll call Liv, then I'll join you." He told and I nodded. I saw him get his phone and call Liv.

Dominick Pov

"Liv, I'm staying with Amanda and the girls." I told her gently. "Take care Dominick." She told me. We laid off. And I got myself comfortable clothes and lay with Amanda on our bed. Amanda laid her head against my chest and I stroked her hair, as I felt her falling asleep.

Liv Pov

I was glad Dominick stayed, Amanda needed him more now. I was happy he takes care of Amanda and the girls, she needs him.

We closed the case, and I was so happy with Tanisha, she was amazing at this.

Everyone came back after we got all those kids back. I was grateful for Tanisha finding all those kids.

We had a small celebration, I saw Tanisha back at the Memories Wall. I walked to her.

"You kept staring at these." I tikd her and she chuckled.

"You have one great squad here, Captain. One great team." She told me and I smiled.

"I know, listen Tanisha. Do you want to join my team as a hacker?" I asked her and she looks at me and smiled.

"Captain, I appreciate the offer but, I have a past that doesn't work with SVU." She told and I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked her gentle.

"Please, don't tell my Lieutenant. I don't want personal things to come out." she asked me and I nodded.

"I'm a foster child, I was 6. My sister was 3 when we lost our parents. We were in a house that was abusive and treated us wrongly." She told me and I was shocked.

"What do you mean treated?" I asked her wanting to know.

"Just treated us badly. So kids stuff is horrible for me." She told me and I nodded.

"Would you think about it, and come back to me?" I asked and she nodded.

"I will." She told and turned back to the wall.

"You remind me a lot about my old friend." I told her gently, she looks up at me.

"I'm glad, just know I can't replace her." She replied and I laughed "Believe me, nobody can and nobody will be able to." I told her, we both smiled as we look at the wall.

"It's her isn't she?" She asked and pointed to Amanda memorial service badge, I nodded. "Amanda Rollins, A Mom and a best friend for 12 long years." I told her as she looks up at me.

"Are you still close with her? What does she do now?" She asked and I smiled at her.

"We are, she is a professor now." I told and smiled at her and tapped her shoulder as I walked off, leaving her.

When I reached Fin, I saw her still staring at the wall.

"You asked her?" He asked and I nodded. "She will come back to me." I told and Fin turned to me.

"First time, somebody doesn't agree immediately." he told and I smiled. "I understand completely." I told him and he looks confused.

"Long story." I told and he nodded, as we went to the squad.

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.4K 66
Katherine Morgan leaves her emotionally abusive husband and moves from Atlanta to New York after visiting Amanda, her former college roommate. A Barb...
14.5K 611 25
"𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪" 𝘿𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙠 '𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙮' 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙞 𝙟𝙧 𝙭 𝙅𝙤...
28.2K 368 36
When Olivia Benson is kidnapped by William Lewis it's hard to forget the past, but even harder to guess the future. She dives deep into her demons an...
2.2K 63 30
When Olivia and her squad get a call about a fifteen year old victim at the hospital. When Liv and Amanda get to the hospital Liv realizes that the v...