SUMMER CAMP | WOOSAN

By mingienthusiast

"i will kill you if you ever talk to me again." "you'll have to catch me first." san and wooyoung had never m... More

why do you smell like piss?
who...? asked.
partners...?
worst adventure of my life
just like a princess
candies ...?
the king of dodgeball
the show must go on

I N T R O

221 17 3
By mingienthusiast

in which san, the rich troublemaker boy meets wooyoung, the weird hyper boy at a summer camp.

"i will kill you if you ever talk to me again."
"you'll have to catch me first."

san and wooyoung had never met before, but their paths crossed one summer at a camp for young adults. one consenting to be there while the other... not so much.

san was the rich troublemaker, always looking for ways to stir up some fun. however, one mistake cost him his freedom for the entire summer.

wooyoung, on the other hand, was the weird hyper boy who was always looking for ways to make people laugh. and yes he fully consented on going since he begged his parents to attend the camp just because  yeosang, one of his best friend, got sent to it. 

will the two boys overcome their differences and grow closer to one another ?

or will they annoy each others till the end of the world?

•••••

ok so this story is going to be ridiculous,
you're in for a wild ride if you plan on saying :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147 8 6
You were left alone with your brother, Yunho, and his best friend Hongjoong, after your parents' death. Yunho had someone to grieve with, but you? Yo...
5.8K 364 28
โ†ณ * Description* เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง The last time Mingi fell in love with a boy, he was taken by an assumed friend. Now he's alone, regretful of his past actions...
526 66 32
In which Kang Yeosang starts his senior year of high school where he meets Choi San and Park Seonghwa. Choi San, a new boy at school with the best gr...
51K 2K 28
*๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ฐ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป* Yeosang had a pretty bad life. His mother passed away when he was still young, his father was practically non-existent...