π…πŽπ‘ππˆπƒπƒπ„π π‹πŽπ•π„...

By Ada_xoxo_

Five teenagers, different existence, deception, deceit and sham. The final year in secondary school Is meant... More

~ππ‹π”ππŸ’œ
~π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘π’ ππŽπ“π„πŸ’œ
~π‚π‡π€π‘π€π‚π“π„π‘π’πŸ’œ
~1 BRIXFORD ACADEMY
~π€π„π’π“π‡π„π“πˆπ‚π’
~2 SOCIAL CLASS
𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 π‘π„π€πƒπŸ’œ
~3 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π†π‡π„π“π“πŽπŸ’œ
~4 π‡π„π€π‘π“π’πŸ’œ
~5 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π“π‘π„π„π“π’πŸ’œ
~6 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 π‚π‘π”π’π‡πˆππ† πŸ’œ
~7 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓-π–π‘π„ππ‚π‡πˆππ†πŸ’œ
~8 𝐂𝐔𝐋T π‘πˆπ•π€π‹π’πŸ’œ
~9 πƒπˆπ’π’πˆπŒπ”π‹π€π“EπŸ’œ
~10 π•πˆπŽπ‹π„ππ‚π„, πŒπŽπ‘E π•πˆπŽπ‹π„ππ‚π„πŸ’œ
~11 π†πŽπ’π’πˆππ’πŸ’œ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑S π’πŽπ‚πˆπ€π₯ π€π‚π‚πŽπ”ππ“SπŸ’œ
~12 π…πŽπ‘ππˆπ‚π€π“πˆπŽππŸ’œ
𝐅𝐔𝐍 π“πˆπŒπ„πŸ’œ
~13 𝐍𝐄𝐖 ππŽππƒπ’πŸ’œ
~14𝐀 ππ€π‘π“π˜ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π‘π„ππ‚π‡π„π’πŸ’œ
~14𝐁 ππ€π‘π“π˜ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐈π₯ πŸ’œ
~15 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 πƒπ€π˜πŸ’œ
~16 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 π„π—ππ„π‘πˆπ„ππ‚π„πŸ’œ
~17 𝐁𝐀 ππŽπ‹πˆπ‚π„πŸ’œ
~18 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐒 & π‚π”πƒπƒπ‹π„π’πŸ’œ
~19 π€πƒπƒπˆπ‚π“πˆπŽππŸ’œ
~20 π–π‡πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 πˆπ’ 𝐁𝐀 ππŽπ‹πˆπ‚π„?
~22 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π€π‹πŠ πŸ’œ
~23 𝐍𝐄𝐖 π’π“π”πƒπ„ππ“πŸ’œ
~24 π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π€πˆπ‘πŸ’œ
~25 π…πŽπ‘π‚πˆππ‹π˜πŸ’œ
~26 INTENSE
~ 27 ABROGATE πŸ’œ
~ 28 THE STREETSπŸ’œ
~29 MIND'S COREπŸ’œ
~30 PASSIONπŸ’œ
~31 DO DOPPELGANGERS EXIST

~21 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 πˆππ“πŽ πˆπ“πŸ’œ

272 59 74
By Ada_xoxo_

Omoh, all I can say this is dedicated to my loyal readers, I love you all, and enjoy the chapter.

Do not forget to vote and spam my comment section.
Do you love this book at all?

🇬 🇮 🇴 🇻 🇦 🇳 🇳 🇮 '🇸
🇵 🇴 🇻

°ᴏʀᴇᴠᴀᴏɢʜᴇɴᴇ ɢɪᴏᴠᴀɴɴɪ ᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ•

Belema had been coming over ever since, Jomiloju advised I took the heat since the green light was too bright, to go unnoticed. Especially when he walked in on me helping myself the other day.

My friends had no idea of that word called privacy.

It's just masturbation, I didn't kill people.

But trust Jomil to make a fuss about it, like he was a saint. My own was anything billing from a girl I don't want. Especially a girl of Belema's caliber. I was far beneath her. I couldn't afford to take care of her. Which was gonna be expected of me, if I started digging into it.

It wasn't also in my nature to play a girl. What I wouldn't want someone doing to my sister, I shouldn't do to another.

I smirked, at the thought of what I was going to do to any boy who tried shits with them. That was practically a story for another day.

I wasn't into Belema that way. She was sexy, no doubt. But she wasn't my type. She was wild and street-smart. It wasn't because I wanted a girl to control me. I liked them feisty, but not street wild.

"Leave feelings out of it. Girl wants to fuck." Ebenezer suddenly said, reminding me he was in the midst. Meanwhile, I used my hands as a drumstick to hit the table in front pt me. We were currently in front of my house.
"Abi wetin she dey find for secondary school boy hand?" Ebenezer added.

Omoh, I picked offense. Not because it anything but how rude he sounded, and the mockery that followed.

"Abobi, wetin dey bring that kind leg? (Guy, what's the meaning of that)," I said looking grim. Meanwhile, Jomiloju and Ebenezer busted into a fit of laughter. Meanwhile, I hissed.

"Oreva, no reason am. Na national cake, cut and collect, no dey dull oh. If I was the one, she would have collected different styles." Jomiloju said as he mixed both Pidgin and English together. He looked funny especially while demonstrating different sex positions.

Most times I pitied the girl who thinks she has Jomiloju as a serious boyfriend. My boy was a counterfeit. I hadn't seen a girl in this world that could tame him. Funny enough he always chased after girls way out of his league. I could remember vividly when we went over to an estate to visit a girl he met on Instagram. That was the worst day of my life, till today I still taunt him for that.

He had no idea she was these big girl wannabes, those rich spoilt kids on Instagram, who were still in secondary school, but whenever they slayed, you couldn't tell. According to her, we were gonna be alone that day, and her parents and siblings weren't going to be available.

Haew, I ran...

I ran for my life. I couldn't tell what went wrong, the only vivid imagination that clouded my brain was two hefty dogs chasing us.

We ran...

We ran for our dear life, from that day, whenever Jomil brought up a topic about going to see a girl, I always asked him to go alone. He always attracted those spoilt brats. Most times I wondered how he did it.

"I give her like, ta ta ta ta, tatatattaaaaa."

I and Ebenezer burst into laughter.

"Our wife's dey come," Jomiloju whispered. Caught off guard, I slowly turned around, to see Belema walking into my compound. She was clad in a tight skimpy gown, a white airforce. I watched her walk in, my eyes gracing all those curves.

"Damn sexy." I heard Ebenezer whisper, meanwhile, he continued wrapping his weed like he hadn't said anything.

__________________________ 🖊️

The atmosphere was tense, as you couldn't hear any sound in my room. Honestly, I didn't know what to say or what conversation to make, since we shared some presents while my friends were still around.

"Brixford huh?" She questioned.

"Yes," I said.

"I have a friend who attended." She said.

There was another silence. This one did cut deep.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked, pricking my curiosity.

"Yeah. Go on." I said leaning toward my bed.

"Why are you always cold, whenever I come over? Did I do anything wrong?" She asked, meanwhile I played with my fingers.

I noted she was flipping through a notebook of mine.

This question got me speechless.

"No, it's not like that," I said, meanwhile, she smirked.

She kept mute for a while, then smirked.

"Or would your girlfriend get mad, for just entertaining an old friend?" She smirked.

Girls.

Girls must always be girls.

That statement was only a strategy to get me to tell her if I was dating anyone currently. This wasn't the first time she had asked this, whenever she did, we always laughed it off.

"Well, she should hold you tight oh. Overtaking is allowed." She smirked, meanwhile, I chuckled.

Her key holder fell off, and in no time, she bent to pick it up, thereby exposing her perfectly shaped boobs to me. Immediately our eyes met, and she smiled, meanwhile, I looked away.

Belema was here to lead me into temptation.

Suddenly my phone beeped, bringing whatever was going on between us to a halt.

I was shocked when the caller's ID revealed Actor Boy as the caller. Since our little clash, we hadn't spoken. Curious I excused myself respectfully, and walked straight to my sister's room, fully aware, neither of them was at home.

"Yo," I said.

"Bro, it's Makele."

His background sounded a little bit noisy, which faded in some seconds. He was living in a noisy environment.

"I know," I responded coldly.

"Hope we are chill?" He asked.

"I don't know about you, but I have nothing against you," I said while I paced around.

"Sorry about the other day, I was just in a tight space. Apologies bro." He said.

"Guy, I have nothing against you," I said.

"I need your help." He suddenly said.

Need my help.

I wondered what a top teenage actor like himself, would need from me.

"I am in a tight corner. Also out of dough. Can we still keep the deal?" He asked. He sounded curious.

"Thought you said it almost unalived you?" I asked.

"I need the dough." He responded.

"You sell triple the price I give you," I said.

"Bro, it's business. Those kids got the money. Let's both mind our business. So far as I give you your dough, we have no problem. School is my territory." He said.

Meanwhile, I sucked on my lower lips. If he was gonna take the risk and I still got my return, it was a win-win. Besides I wasn't comfortable with that baby lizard poking her nose in my business recently. If he deals, it would lower my chances of getting caught. I was damn sure if he got caught, his rich folks could make it go away, unlike me. So I had to be careful.

"No wahalah. We shall talk in school."

__________________________ 🖊️

Jomiloju had been smiling sheepishly ever since I got in. He got here, while I was escorting Belema out. We met on the way. Guy and acting naughty all the time.

"How was it?" He asked.

"How was what?" I tried the play dumb, meanwhile, he busted into laughter. I only nodded my head.

"Dude, flex. You only live once Whether for two." He chuckled.

"Belle for two." I joked.

"Guy, whatever you do, avoid that aspect oh." Jomioju laughed defensively. This got me laughing hard.

"We talked, she is cool. Just like before, "

"Date her." Jomiloju smiled.

"I don't like her like that," I responded.

I noted he rolled his eyes.

"Don't come to me when she is off the market oh. Now I am advising you as a good friend. She is fucking hot." He said while he touched his chin.

"I know." I nodded, meanwhile, flashbacks of her perfectly shaped boobs flashed in my head."

__________________________ 🖊️

Startled.

I moved further away, wondering how she managed to sneak up on me unnoticed.

"I promised double or triple the amount. Look I don't care, just hand it over." She said, obviously trying so hard not to scream. She knew better.

Meanwhile, I watched her cautiously for the first time. Honestly, I didn't know what to make of this. She was consistent. She looked miserable. At this point, I couldn't make out what her real issue was. If she was genuine or not. The last thing I wanted was problems.

"Why are you staring?" She quizzed.

I made no sound or statement.

"What's your problem, why are you making me beg for what I would pay for?" She demanded, her forehead creased in a frown.

That was it, that irritating attitude that always threw me off about her. For some reason, I didn't trust her. Must be a ploy. I had a strong belief about that.

"Is it about the other day?" She hissed setting a little bit of confusion in me. "Stop being sentimental. I apologized, didn't I?"

Then it dawned on me. So she knew she did something wrong? I rolled my eyes on impulse, which I regretted at that moment. I wondered how dramatic I looked at that point.

"I apologized."

To who?

Girl be playing. Neither of us has had any conversation ever before about that.

I only stared at her, fully aware there was nothing I could do. I already handed everything to Makele, first thing this morning. As we agreed, the school was his territory. Whatever he did in here, was his damn business. Not mine.

For some reason, I didn't want to tell her she could get it from him. The girl seemed like a total threat, something about her was way off to me.

"I know you aren't dumb." She said with an inquisitive look on her face.

This was not the way to talk to someone you needed help from, or was it the new way?

"I got nothing on me," I said.

"Be fucking for real..., "

"Girl don't cuss at me." I stopped her right then and there. Meanwhile, I felt those eyes pierce into mine as they could see through me. Uncomfortable I broke eye contact. She didn't look moved, nor did she look like someone ready to look away. The girl was creeping me out.

"I swear, I got nothing," I said, trying hard not to yell. The fact I had this girl on my back, wasn't funny at all. She looked like someone who was here to rat me out. You can't blame me, how many times have I met a spoilt brat, who doesn't look like a junkie, obsessed with getting my supplies. This was new territory. The only contact I had gotten in this posh school, was guys.

"Look I promise, anything you want in return."

Now she looked desperate. I noticed how hard she was squeezing her palm, and immediately I noticed how fast she was moving her legs, then we made eye contact.

She looked like she was going to cry at this point.

"Please. I am sorry." She pleads.

"So much for an addict," I said with no remorse. She irritated me at this point.

"You know what?" Her tone changed instantly when she gave me a side-eye. "Fuck you!"

"Do you think you can handle me?" I smirked.

The look on her face was everything. She sure didn't see that coming.

"Eww, go fuck yourself."

She kept tapping her feet. At this point, I realized what was going on. All I felt was a pity. She was gradually turning into waste.

"Is he bothering you?"

I swore I recognized that voice.

"Let's go." She said almost immediately, suddenly she was in a hurry.

There she was standing. Bushbaby in all her glory. One thing I couldn't deny was her beauty. Her skin was radiating. More like I was seeing her in this light for the very first time. Now I saw whatever Jomil saw in her. Someone he had never spoken to. Only saw her once at an event, and ever since, he hadn't only become a stalker on her page, but always talked about her, which I always felt was annoying.

"What are you looking at?" She glared.

Rude, saucy, and a brat. I only looked away.

__________________________ 🖊️

"Bro." He called out, while we anchored. I understood why he was standing a few inches away from me and why.

"Makele got the stuff," I said in a sort of a whisper. Meanwhile Roman nodded, while he gave me a gentle nudge.

He was the one person in this school that behaved normally. The guy literally had no one's time. He was either in a secluded place with his contraband phone or in practice. I noticed some of our classmates addressed him as senior Roman, especially Makele.

This school breeds a different kind of human being. I have crossed part with some rich people before and knew what they were like. But Brixford high school students did put it on a rader. Even though I had been on a low-key since I joined. I was very observant. I saw things.

The bullying rate in this school was too much. Seemed like there was some sort of division. Some groups of students were respected and looked up to, and some were just watching them be in the spotlight, then some were bullied.

Talking about this group of boys from science class, they were prefects. Trust me when I said a particular one had been getting on my nerves during practice, the zeal I had when it came to staying behind the spotlight in this school, wasn't strong enough. The dude was on my nerves. The coach already made it obvious the reason he was interested in me was because of my height and the fact I was built like a natural athlete, at this point I didn't care anymore.

Who the fuck gave a shit about B-ball, I was Nigerian and football was the way. Rich people and their weird tastes and activities.

Besides I played football for fun, and I had never had any interest in making a career out of it.

"The fuck is your problem." Hakeem, one of the teammates raged, while he pushed Jakim.

Slowly I moved back, giving them the space they needed.

"Hey, stop that." Our coach yelled.

Why did they feel the need to start a fight now, in front of our coach? They should have waited till he was gone.

Ajebo kids.

Meanwhile, my gaze fell on Roman. My facial expression changed immediately.

What the fuck was wrong with all these rich kids. Did he have to do that here?

__________________________ 🖊️

"Orevaoghene Giovanni Donald." You have a nice name. A soft and calm voice called out to me. I watched her sit on my desk, with confusion on my face. It was so visible.

She was back again, but why?

There was a time I believed, all these teen celebrities and child actors didn't attend regular schools. They had a special school for themselves. Younger Oreva was dumb.

"I got your name from my friend. Sorry about the other day. Your resemblance with a very close friend of mine is striking." She paused, then started fiddling both fingers. At a point I noticed a few of our classmates were throwing suspicious glances at us.

It was free period, everyone face their books and minds your fucking business. No, they won't, they prefer to be all in your business. Trust me when I said I was uncomfortable with these rich kid coming on me with a different story. I wasn't done with the stoner girl, now there was a twinning one right before me.

She was different. Calm and respectful.

"You look like someone who used to be important to me. I would love to be your friend."

Friend?

She surely took me out.

"I have no idea if you know me..., "

Who doesn't know Otelematel Ipalibor? Besides this wasn't the first time she was introducing herself.

Jomil na you do this one.

Guy was so into the life of getting into the industry all day, that I didn't only know this person by name but facially.
As for Otelematel Ipalibor, she was a fast rise to fame, and was definitely pulling Jomil's baby, as he always called her down.
"My name is Otelematel, but everyone calls me Oti." She said.

I was confused. For once I didn't know what she was doing here and why? I was speechless.

She rendered me speechless.

"I model." She went further to introduce herself, then looked at me like she was expecting me to respond.

"I know," I responded.

Was that too harsh?

She smiled.

A bold one.

Her smile was beautiful. No, she was beautiful.

I found it hard to believe she could address me with some respect or even talk to someone like me.

Slowly the smile faded. Which threw me off, guard. Then it appeared again.

What the fuck was going on?

🇴 🇳 🇴 🇲 🇪 🇲 🇦 🇳 🇪 🇱

•ᴏɴᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ°

I felt disgusted at myself. The mere thought of how I reduced myself to nothing in front of him got me. I couldn't control myself whenever the urge came, no matter how hard I tried.

Was I an addict?

That was the exact word he used on me.

The look that dealer boy, that piece of shit, who was far beneath me gave me today like I was some piece of shit was something I was never gonna forget in a long time. He looked disgusted at me. The rage I felt within, while I wallowed in self-pity.

"I am not okay."

"I am not okay."

"I am not okay."

"I am not okay."

I found myself repeating these words, until I burst into tears, at the same time I punched my hand on the wall, which met with cold tiles, bringing me back to reality. I was currently in the restroom, still in school.

The last thing I wanted was for anyone to see me this miserable.

This was all Makele's fault. If he just gave me those pills, all these wouldn't be happening.

Slowly I rinsed my hand before I stared back into the mirror. I was slowly becoming a shadow of myself.

I sprinkled water on my face, picked up my bag pack from the floor, then headed out of the stall.

I was confused at the same time wondering if I was seeing things while I walked into the classroom.

That was, Otelemel, but what the hell was she doing with that dealer boy? They both seemed so engrossed in the conversation they were having.

"Are you okay?" Aaliyah asked while she crossed her hand over my shoulder, as she led me to my seat.

"Yes, don't I look okay?" I asked trying so hard to hide my grief.

"I don't know." She responded in a sing-song manner, while she sat on our seat, on the other hand, Halimah, who was engrossed in the note she was copying, doesn't utter a word, only adjusts, so I can join them.

"What do you think they are talking about?" Aaliyah suddenly asked maintaining a gaze on Otelematel and the dealer boy.

"Look away now. So they don't know we are talking about them." I said calmly.

"Abegi." She hissed. "Who are they? That girl is a whore, she doesn't even have class. A student on scholarship. There is a limit to this shit now. Must she throw herself on everybody? Ashawo."

You could hear the bitterness in Aaliyah's voice. In all, we both knew she must always have something bad to say about Oti. She was her biggest rival. And that was only where Aaliyah's strength was, badmouthing, maybe it made her feel better, but I didn't know.

Meanwhile, I was so upset by the mere watching them speak. So he could talk, but whenever I speak to him, he acted all dumb. Very stupid thing.

"She better not get preggo with these ashewo vibes. Trust me I would laugh." Aaliyah hissed.

I was a bad friend, with the thought that went through my mind at that point.

"Pot calling the kettle black." I spat out. "Liyah, you are also an ashawo." I joked, meanwhile, Halimah burst into laughter.

"Amibour, acting like she was writing when her attention was all here." Aaliyah attacked Halimah, and all three of us laughed.

"Honestly. I just hate her guts." Aaliyah said like a baby looking for breast milk.

"Liyah you are great. You keep underestimating yourself." I responded. Someone needed to tell this girl in front of me, that she was perfect, and some of us would wish to be her.

I, especially would give anything to be in my friend's shoes. Living their lives. They were just so perfect. Especially Liyah.

__________________________ 🖊️

The sound of the knock was everything.

A surge of happiness ran through me that instant while I watched him rub his head. He felt it.

"Fuck." Makele said. The look he threw at me. If only looks could kill. "Bi-atch."

Did he have to pronounce it that way?

"You were obstructing my view." I nagged.

"We both know that's a lie." He hissed, while he moved the side of the board.

"Game eleven." He spoke.

"Not interested." I rolled my eyes.

"You need to drop the attitude. We have a competition to prepare for." Makele said tossing the tennis ball.

"What if I don't?" I asked. At this point, I knew I was acting childish. "Dude, just give me the stuff. It's unfair. I thought we were friends." I said.

"That's precisely why I won't give it to you." He responded.

"I saw you handing it over to that boy in our class," I said. He lied to me. That he wasn't dealing with anymore. "You lied to me," I said in a sort of whisper.

"I thought this was a fun thing, Onome turns out it's not. This isn't gonna end well. For you and for me. If I don't care about it, I won't do this. Fuck it." Makele said, now he looked pretty serious and scary at the same time. "Onome do not bring this topic up anymore. I am messed up as it is, and I don't want any... I can't help you destroy your life like this."

"But you can destroy his? Hypocrisy."

"Fuck it, he isn't you." He said while he pulled my hand roughly, and pushed it away while we made eye contact. For the first time in my life, I got goosebumps just by looking into his eyes. He frightened me. It was more like I was looking at a totally different person.

"You know what, fuck it. I don't fucking want to care. Do the fuck whatever you want. I don't want to be a part of it. You won't drag me into your mess. Just fucking stay within your lane." He yelled, threw the bat on the floor, and stormed away.

Leaving me with just goosebumps and another version of him. Meanwhile, I managed to pull over to a corner and sit on the floor. I pulled a compass that lay on the floor, trying to play with it, to help me divert my attention.

"Are you okay?"

I felt faint, my hands were trembling. And immediately I set my eyes on him. I could hear my heartbeat. It was beating so fast.

"Onome." He called out.

"Get the fuck away from me, Telema," I yelled. I could tell it did affect him, because he took two steps away, before coming back.

"Onome." He called out getting closer to me. Meanwhile, my head was raised high, while I maintained eye contact.

"Go away," I yelled while I trembled.

"Are you okay..., "

Telema let out a scream of terror, meanwhile, I threw it away and moved back in fear.

What had I just done?

I just stabbed someone?

He was bleeding.

I was trembling.

I watched him in terror, while he screamed in pain.

"What did you do..., "

I couldn't hear the rest of his statement, because by that time I had raced out of the hall, leaving him to his doom. I couldn't think of anything else but to run, as my heart depends on it.

__________________________ 🖊️

My head hurt, I couldn't move, and emerging came crashing into my head.

What had I just done?

For the longest time, I had a good sleep, though with the help of my pills. I struggled to sit up, and my eyes met with the time on my wall clock. It was 10 pm. I had slept for good seven hours. Definitely the longest and calmest sleep in a long time.

I could recall the horrible thing I had done and was extremely shocked my mum wasn't here yet to confront me.

My phone beeps, in that instance, I noticed something different and pulled it closer to me. I didn't only have seventy freaking missed calls, from my both my friends to my parents, but my Instagram was blowing up.

Something was definitely wrong.

Was he dead?

No, Telema couldn't be dead. It was just a compass, I assured myself.

I mean it wasn't too deep.

Was I in trouble?

Fuck.

I screamed when I noticed a video of me stabbing Telema had gone viral. I was tagged, the school was tagged, and Makele was tagged.

My worst nightmare had come to pass. It wasn't The Eyes, but B.A police, which was definitely the same.

How the fuck did this happen?

I was scared and trembling. Did they fucking film I and Makele? Did we say anything implicating?

In both scenarios, I was dead. Everyone had seen it. There was no room for denying it.

MikayForever
I always knew she was a beast.

Butch
Poor Telema

Pinkie
What kind of human being is this

OkoyeChika
Aaliyah and her friends are crazy.

My friends weren't spared. The comments were crazy, I found myself searching if I had killed someone. Scared.

__________________________ 🖊️

I held my breath, while both my parents screamed over the Zoom call. Daddy looked so calm, I wondered how he was able to comport himself. While mum screamed her lungs out.

Talema was her close friend's son. I expected more.

The principal had for an immediate meeting. Neither of them was in time, so my nanny, Racheal's mum was in charge.

My mum's facial expression could kill me at this point. I was scared, I couldn't even imagine her being in front of me at this point.

Daddy was rather too calm.

"Onome this has gone viral. It's all over the internet. Do you know how this is affecting my campaign? My own daughter. When did you become so violent." Did Mum rage?

"I'm sorry Mum," I said calmly.

"To Telema, what the hell did he do to you? Why should it result in that? Oh my God, I don't even know what to do. How to get the video off the inter..., "

"Everyone has seen it already." I could hear the disappointment in my father's voice.

At this point, I couldn't hold the tears any longer. I disappointed my Dad.

4606 WORDS🌹

What are your thoughts on this chapter? Did you see Oreva in a different light or still the same?

What do you think about Otelematel, is she up to something?

What do you think about makele and Onome's friendship, toxic or not? Some persons thinks Makele is In love with Onome, do you believe so?

Who did you miss in this chapter?

Do you think Onome is losing it? Especially after stabbing him. Do you think he deserves it.

THE BILLION🌹ARE SER🌹ES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 15.2K 37
BEING A TEEN SERIES: BIMBO (BOOK 4) That line, that fucked up imaginary line. I like you, you like Bose, Bose likes John, John likes Feyi, Feyi like...
5.1K 1.3K 12
FEATURED in @AmbassadorsNG reading list Kamharida heard the unfortunate news and smirked but when she realizes she's the only one who could see the b...
5.1K 874 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...
10.6K 1.1K 63
Everyone knew who ruled Bellrich University. Kelvin Robinson was smart, rich, handsome and had everything anyone would want. He had so much influence...