For You To The End Of The Wor...

By CrapeWaffles

Luffy died...but he got another chance. He will get reborn in another time, where he is Garp's second son. Lu... More

Chapter 1 - Beginning
Chapter 2 - Early Life
Chapter 3 - Pirate King
Chapter 4 - Birth
Chapter 5 - Sunrise
Chapter 6 - Scarlet-headed
Chapter 7 - Home
Chapter 8 - An Incident
Chapter 9 - Feelings
Chapter 10 - Family Bonds
Chapter 11 - Time heals?
Chapter 12 - Remember Me
Chapter 13 - Three Boys And One Dad
Chapter 14 - Their Home
Chapter 15 - Settling
Chapter 16 - Training
Chapter 17 - Growing up
Chapter 18 - Certain Meetings
Chapter 19 - The Story Starts Again
Chapter 20 - Enter the Pirate Hunter
Chapter 21 - I Am Going
Chapter 22 - It's Hot Here
Chapter 23 - It's Happening Once And For All
Chapter 24 - The Truth
Chapter 26 - Unexpected Changes
Chapter 27 - So Close
Chapter 28 - The War Ends
Chapter 29 - Book Closes
Bonus Chapter - The Remnants Of His Life
Bonus Chapter - Aftermath
Bonus Chapter - The One With The Soul
A/N - Prequel?
A/N - Prequel Update

Chapter 25 - The Fight For One Life

3.6K 184 22
By CrapeWaffles

-----

"That man...it's the rookie Straw Hat!" One of the Whitebeard Pirates exclaimed.

"What is his connection to Whitebeard?" A marine sweatdropped.

"T-that's...that's the person we saw in the newspaper 23 years ago...it's Monkey D. Luerion!" Another exclaimed.

"I don't understand...normally after escaping the prison you go somewhere to hide, why did he come to this hell on Earth?!" Helmeppo asked.

"Because it's Luffy-san. He is that kind of person." Coby answered. "Luerion-san too, he came to save Ace."

"Pops...Luffy...Dad..." Ace was speechless.

'So this kid is Straw Hat. Luerion raised him with Ace.' Whitebeard thought. Lue crossed his arms.

"Old man." Luffy said and turned to him.

"Hm?" Whitebeard murmured.

"We heard the message on the ship a while ago. Something about the execution time being sped up." Luffy said.

"You sure? They really said that?!" Whitebeard wanted to be sure.

"Just after they finish some preparations." Lue assured.

"You also want to save Ace so I thought we'd tell you about it." Luffy turned around to the front again.

"I understand. This is a rather important message. Sorry for earlier." Whitebeard apologised.

"No problem, it's nothing." Luffy answered blankly.

"Hihihi!" Lue smiled.

"Why are they having such a nice chat?!" Buggy exclaimed.

"Yosh! Ace, I'm coming!" Luffy threw hands in the air and jumped from the ship onto the ground. He ran for a while then used one of his rubber techniques to move some Marines out of the way. "Move it! Move it! Move it!" He exclaimed as he ran.

"So this is Ace's younger brother? Stay out of this kid's way! Third Division, attack!" Jozu exclaimed.

"We're going too!" Jinbe exclaimed. Lue was still near Whitebeard. He was looking at the battle ground.

"You're not going?" The old man asked. Lue looked at him with a sweat that disappeared short after a while. He smiled.

"I will! Luffy needs my help with some of his attacks. But I am still waiting for something." Lue smirked.

"Pops! According to the navy's transmission, they intend to expedite Ace's execution!" Marco exclaimed.

"Yeah...I heard. What happened to Squardo?"

"He was caught up in the whirlwind of a bloody battle with the Vice Admirals down by the shore. I'll fly over there and help him!"

"No, wait. We will dance as they play for us if we start to panic over this leak of information. He is not that dumb, this is not a coincidence." Whitebeard smirked at Sengoku. Lue was listening to the end for him to finally shout to his friend.

"Marco!" Lue exclaimed and waved to him.

"Aha! Lue!" Marco's eyes widened as he realised Lue was there. The latter ran up to him.

"Long time no see!" He threw his arm around his shoulder.

"Yeah! But there's no time for chitchats! We need to win this war first." Marco's look in eyes grew serious. Lue nodded and turned to Whitebeard.

'I guess I can wait for them on the battleground.' He thought about a certain blonde head that would surely appear in the war. He just wanted to wait, but seeing Luffy getting manhandled was bad enough.

"I'm going to my son!" Lue exclaimed and he too jumped onto the ground. He saw Luffy in the distance and Kizaru that just turned into light again. He clenched his teeth and used all of his strength to run over there. He broke the sound's barrier when he found himself in front of his son, blocking Kizaru's light coming from his leg with his arm.

"Oya?" Kizaru stepped back.

"Dad!" Luffy exclaimed. He was in a kind of daze, he wanted to try something at that moment.

"Luerion-boy!" Iva, who was just about to help Luffy, exclaimed.

"Go Iva-san! Kuma's here!" Lue exclaimed, kind of predicting the future as Kuma showed himself in front of Iva. "Luffy!" He took his arm, helping him stand up.

"I wanted to try the coating..." Luffy breathed.

"Not now. Kizaru is too strong. Far stronger than any animal you have encountered on the island." Lue was holding his shoulders. Luffy nodded. "I'll help you. Don't worry." Then some weird guys appeared. One with heart glasses and one with pink-ish hair.

"What are those weirdos?" Luffy asked with Lue as they blinked blankly.

"Ugh! Look at these circles, with my improved technique I will send you to sleep." Lue and Luffy were drawn in some kind of daze, but before the man counted to three some explosion caused them to turn their heads. The man with another fell asleep.

"Huh?" Luffy tilted his head. Lue poked Luffy's shoulder and smiled pointing at the front. Then they ran again. A person appeared and kicked the two men out of the way.

"What is going on?" Hina asked. "Hina's disappointed."

"You, I met you in Alabasta!" Luffy exclaimed. Lue was looking at her not really remembering her from his past life. Luffy started to run again.

"I am not letting you past!" She used her devil fruit and created a fence.

"I have had enough of cells!" Luffy then pumped his legs and used Gear Second. Lue was just outside the fence when it closed, smiling.

"Fast...Hina underestimated." Hina said. Then some Marines tried to stop them.

"Luffy." Lue said as they were running, kicking some enemies on the way.

"Huh?" Luffy turned his head.

"I think...you can try using your gear 3rd later on." He breathed out, because of the run...

"Hah? Now?"

"Not now, I see a giant there, use Elephant Gun on him later, coating haki on it whole will be hard, but we need to try." Lue was still looking at the front. Luffy nodded. Moria then appeared and tried to use his Zombies and some marines joined. It caused Ace to become unsteady.

"Ace..." Lue whispered when he saw him. He was looking at the front where Luffy just knocked out a guy. Lue saw Kizaru, wanting to attack, at the end and clenched his fists. He breathed. "Huff..." Closed his eyes. One hand at the front, the other near his chest.

"Die!" One marine came with his sword but Lue predicted it, moving to the side of the man and using one hand to punch him in the neck, knocking him out. Then like in slow motion, he was hitting every marine's neck. Everyone's eyes were slowly widening as he in, for him, normal time knocked out about 100 marines in one run. The time came back to normal with the last one and he was just in front of Kizaru.

"Huh?" The golden guy just noticed him but before he could react, Lue was charging with his fist on his stomach, squeezing him to the side as he yelled in pain. It looked like a whirl took out part of Kizaru's body.

"What...just happened. Oi!" A marine came to the other one. Then they all saw as Kizaru was thrown onto his chair at the top. Leaving a trail of air and dust behind. The punch sent him flying there.

"Ugh?!" Some fighting marines stopped.

"Huh?" Aokiji's eyes just widened. His fellow admiral had just been thrown with incredible force and speed onto the platform, that wobbled slightly but not enough to fall.

"Huh?" Ace almost tripped.

"A...A?" Luffy was on the ground with eyes wide open and jaw hanging down. He just saw his dad's attack and it was incredible. Lue breathed, his arm coated with black armour of haki. Some thick lines appeared on it, he was clearly angry.

"What was that?!" Buggy exclaimed.

"Incredible..." Jinbe murmured as he used some sea water on the zombies that weren't knocked out.

"That power, what did he do?!" A marine exclaimed.

"Admiral Kizaru!" Another screamed to the platform.

"Oi, Oi, Oi!" Aokiji went over to look at the crumbled metal. He then looked back and saw Lue breathing heavily, he then clenched his teeth and glared from the bottom of his eyes. Some saw it and shivered.

"Lue..." Garp's eyes were wide open. "Have you improved even more?" He was leaning on his hand, because of the impact.

"Gramps, what was that?" Ace looked at him with terrified eyes. Garp turned to him.

"Don't let it get to you!" Sengoku exclaimed. "We still can defeat him!"

"O! Charge!" Some vice admirals or captains exclaimed, rushing to Lue. He jumped back to Luffy. One giant came to them.

"I'll do it!"

"Luffy." Lue looked at the boy on the ground. His jaw was down but his eyes were lit. "Now." He showed his hand and the boy took it, standing up. Luffy nodded and then turned to look at the giant who sweatdropped lightly then shook it off.

"Yea!" Luffy smirked and started to circle his arm around to get it prepared. He then grabbed his bicep and clenched his fist.

"Don't let them rule the battlefield!" Sengoku exclaimed to the snail once again. "Monkey D. Luffy, he will be a problem in the future! He was raised by Monkey D. Luerion, who is his uncle, makes him the son of the Revolutionary Dragon!!!" Sengoku exclaimed.

"Dragon?!" They exclaimed.

"The names sure were suspicious!" Smoker said.

"I thought it was quite obvious, hahaha!" Lue laughed. Luffy smirked again and jumped into the air. Some marines gasped. Lue smirked.

"Gomu Gomu No...!" Luffy started. The giant saw his arm getting inflated.

"Huh?" He could only say when the big, BIG fist was getting coated with haki.

"ELEPHANT GUN!" Luffy screamed and the big fist came in touch with the giant's face. Then after a few seconds it sent him flying into one of the Marineford's walls. The attack was so powerful that the fist even went through the ice ground after it. Luffy fell on the ground as his arm came back to him, holding it in pain. "Ugh..." He groaned. Lue ran up to him and patted his back.

"Good! Good job, Luffy! That was amazing, just like we practised!" Lue helped him stand.

"Ugh...it hurts more...probably cause I am already exhausted." Luffy smiled at Lue who only smirked back.

"Let's crush'em!"

"O!"

"Luffy, Dad..." Ace was shocked.

"This brat knows haki?!" Sengoku exclaimed to Garp, who was shocked as well. He smiled and looked down.

"A-Amazing!" Coby shouted.

"What was that punch, yoi!" Marco smiled.

"Gurararara!" Whitebeard laughed.

"HUH?!" Iva was flabbergasted, this punch so strong, even in the Impel Down, Luffy didn't show any kind of this technique and so we are here watching it happen. Amazing...that man, Monkey D. Luerion too. This family is crazy...

"What do I see there, haha!" Some blonde exclaimed on his boat. "I am a bit late, but sure I know when to come!" He was smiling widely.

"Sabo-kun! Get ready!" Koala exclaimed.

"O! I'm going!" He ran up to her. 'Dad, Ace, Luffy. I'm coming!' He thought with a big grin on his face.

From some fog a big ship, with a dragon around it, appeared. It was not from the navy and it didn't have any pirate flag. No...it was, the Revolutionaries!

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 8.2K 40
What happens if ace doesn't go out to chase Teech? By -KP The characters used in this story are not mine. They are the original characters created by...
142K 5.1K 27
The front cover's not ours! Co-creator: @Defectivedecoy Updated every Sunday! "What do you mean by 'Nika'?" Sabo further asked. Luffy groggily opene...
13.1K 977 20
Circumstances reunite Vidhi and Yuvraj, former flames turned strangers by life's diverging paths. When Vidhi is entrusted as the cardiac surgeon for...
294K 14.3K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...