RWBY: The Remnant Past

Por GreenKing309

Remnant: the definition of remains of something. it has been like this for a millennium. But when The Old Wor... Más

Prologue
UCSA bio
Trailer
UCSA Army
UCSA equipment (updated)
UCSA Vehicles pt. 1
UCSA vehicles pt. 2
UCSA aircraft
UCSA Navy
UCSA Airships/starships
UCSA Mechs
UCSA robots
UCSA buildings
UCSA defense
UCSA superweapons
USCA fortress
Atlas army
White Fang
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 pt. 1
Chapter 6 pt. 2
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Atlie
chapter 13
chapter 14
???
Chapter 16 pt1
chapter 16 pt2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapters 19
Chapter 20
Bloopers
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
???

chapter 15

441 13 19
Por GreenKing309

"speaking/yelling"

'Radio/Scroll's

'thinking'

'Sign'

*Action*

San Diego, UCSA

To say that the UCSA was gearing up a fight is a MASSIVE understatement. Just under two hours the entire American continents were put on a war footing. With millions of men and women joining up for the war. Worker drones are filling up the labor force with some of them being retrofitted to become Commandos. MECs were being hauled out and grabbing weapons., Reservist activated the call to arms, and factories were working around the clock to fill up of the demand.

"Come on! We have war to win!" One of human workers who remained shouted at his fellow workers as they check at the weapons, armor, and vehicles.

"Hey Uzi! Wacha making?" One of the Workers drones ask her.

Uzi Doorman look at the drone that ask her and smirked. She always has a knack for weapons, giving from her mother, while her father, Khan Doorman had put in doors that is almost unbreakable. In fact, the Doorman family have invented many defenses and weapons. So, Uzi was to follow her family tradition.

"A super cool railgun." Uzi said.

"Say what?" The same Worker drone ask in shock.

"Oh, come on Mike, you know that it runs in her family." One of the human's workers said.

"I know Richard, but I thought we didn't have those things yet." Mike said to his friend.

"I have to say that this is surprised that you even built a rail gun. When did you build it?" Another Worker drone asks.

"Oh, it was a high school project I made for the army, you should have looked at the general's faces when I showed them it." Uzi said making those who heard her drop their mouths.

"You made this during high school?" Richard asks her.

"No I made the project of it, not the actual thing. Because well, I didn't have the parts. But now that I'm in this factory, I can build it." Uzi explained.

"Di-di-did the army allowed this?!" Mike shouted to which Uzi nodded.

"Yep, could be used for the snipers and many for the AT." Uzi said as she begins working on the gun.

As the others resume their work in the other parts of the factory. Uzi felt a hand on her shoulder making her jump in fright.

"Hey Uzi!" N said warmly.

"N, don't scare me like that!" Uzi greeted before shouting at him.

"Please calm down Uzi, you're causing a mess in your workplace." J said as she and V walk up behind N.

"Great, we have the top prankers and jokers in here." Uzi said sarcastically.

"Hey, you and your mother were in it as well Uzi!" V said.

"Bit me! I didn't know you were going to scare him that bad!" Uzi defended.

"What happened?" Richard asks as he and Mike heard the commotion.

"Nothing!" Uzi denied.

"We prank her dad." N said nativity.

When he said this, Uzi was blushing while J and V smirk.

"How did you- you know what never mind." Mike began to ask before shaking it off.

"Yeah, you don't want to know how that happened." Uzi said as it was embarrassing for her and for her father.

"Anyway, why are you three here? Should you be, I don't know, out in the field?" Uzi ask the team.

"Well, we were on the field. it was yesterday that was our shore leave. It was just our luck they the Nazis returned." J explained.

"And tomorrow is when we return to the battle. I don't know how long we will be out though." N added.

"Well, I hope this rail gun can be produce quickly, the Nazis will have a nasty surprise headed their way." Uzi said as the team begins to leave and the workers in the factory resume what they were doing.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hidden facility

"My Fuhrer are you sure this is wise?" an SS general ask Ewers.

"This has to be done. We cannot wait any longer." Ewers said to the general.

"But my Fuhrer, it is not ready yet, we still have the copy of their-" the general was about to say before Ewers stop him.

"ENOUGH!" He shouted. " This is what we have dreamed of. The very thing the Glocke project has done in the past, and we have it in our hands. All we have to do is delay. Those copies are needed for it to be complete. after that, use them on the battlefield."

As he continued to talk to the general, there was a circular device in the background, with workers constructing it. 

"I am in no disrespect my Fuhrer, but as what I was saying before, it's not ready yet." the SS general reasoned.

"I know, that is why I said 'delay'. But if you want to have the copies, so be it. But may I need to remind you that this is the last thing we have?" He asks the general

"No, my Fuhrer." the general spoke with certainty.

"Then go, and make sure you don't lose them." the Riech Fuhrer states. the general saluted and left Ewers alone, he waited in silence minus the work that was going on behind him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Vale

The Americans, after hearing their President's speech, begin to fortify the city and Beacon. Atlas soldiers who are loyal to Copper were captured by the Americans, but there was an issue from the Fang.

"Looks like one of the Lieutenants that is loyal to Adam took the rest of the Fang in Vale and lunch attacks on the villages." Digby said to the group.

"Well, that's a problem." Ozpin said in worry. He knows that even if Salem is planning, he saw what the Nazis can and will do. So, he put the secret war with her on hold for now.

"And we need to be ready for them if they do something." A person with an unknown accent to the Remnants spoke out. Looking behind them. They see two people in officer like clothing walking towards them with bodyguards.

"Commander Conner, General." Digby spoke to the two.

"May I ask who are you two?" Glynda asks them.

"My name is Brigadier General Rimmy, leader of the 201st regiment. And this here is Commander Connor, leader of the 68th division." Rimmy announced to the group.

'Thanks for the help General, but we seem to have a problem with the white fang Lieutenant that gathered the rest of the Vale branch." Glynda said worry.

"That they are mate. But that's why we have the 68th division here. I believe that you will handle him right Connor?" Rimmy asks the other commander.

"Yes Sir!" Connor said as he saluted to the Brigadier General.

"*Groans* I thought I wasn't going to meet another uptight military." Qrow groaned out.

"You might want to take that back." Connor said.

"Oh yeah, and who's going to make me?

"Cause Rimmy here has the slight history of hunting Birds smaller than your name. And he was also known as a human anti-air gun." Connor explained.

"I have to see it to-"*Bang* Qrow was about to say before Rimmy pulled his weapon out and point it in the air, firing it.

For a few moments there was silence, then a small Nevermore, not lager then a blue jay to the Americans, fell out of the air, dead.

"I stand corrected." Qrow muttered in shock.

"That's all mates? me and the boys handle worse than what you saw." Rimmy said to group.

"Yeah, and you are still uptight army bunch that couldn't hold out." Qrow said in sarcasm which caused one of the soldiers to lash out in words.

"What did ya say about us ya wee little shite?! We ain't having Buckets on our heads!" The soldier shouted at Qrow with an accent. (Scottish).

"Wha-." Is all Qrow could say before Rimmy laughed.

"*heh* clam down Private." Rimmy said to the soldier as he calmed down. "Before we shoot each other, let's just shoot the Nazis first."

After that, the group begin to talk the plan on how to take down the Nazis and (for Ironwood) take back Atlas.

"General, I understand that you want your home back, but we can't just go in there guns blazing. They might have fortified it long before they take over." Rimmy said to Ironwood.

"And that's why we need to find any holes before they manage to close it." Ironwood remark.

"Before we do that, HIGHCOM said we need to support the rest of the Kingdom and the villages before we take Atlas. I heard that Mistral is up next. In fact, we have many divisions helping out with the villages." Rimmy explained.

"Uh what?" Ruby said confused. She wasn't alone either, as her team, JNPR, SSSN, and Ozpin's group were as well.

"How many people do you have exactly?" Sun asks.

"About 4.5 billion, and that is our Human and Faunas alone." Rimmy said confidently.

And he manages to make all who is not Americans jaws dropped with that.

"WHAT!?!" Everyone shouted in shock.

"Well, we have been here far longer than Grimm, we only have the Faunas in the hundreds when we first met, but their population is quickly booming." Rimmy explained before a soldier with a communicator went next to him.

"Sir, there was an attack in the Shion village." The soldier reported.

"Damnit! Did our boys made contact with the village before it was attack?" Rimmy said.

"Yes sir, but the village and some of our soldiers did take casualties. Mostly wounded thank God.' the soldiers said.

"*Sigh* Order the evac of the village, we need to make sure that the Nazis won't attack them in a vulnerable position.", Rimmy order.

"Yes sir!" The soldier said before he left.

"Rimmy, may I ask something?" Winter asks.

"Go ahead."

"Why didn't he salute you after you gave the order?"

"Snipers." He answered simply. "If anyone fears someone the most, it's snipers. They have a job of killing an officer miles away if the enemy soldier even thinks about saluting to a higher rank. That's why in a combat zone, or 'hot zones' we don't salute to our leaders cause of that."

"So, you're afraid of snipers?" Ruby asks to Digby as he tried to summarize it.

"Well, snipers are crucial in our army because they can see someone and help a squad in urban combat even assassinate high ranking officers." Digby said. "We're lucky that the Nazis were busy, otherwise we would have been shot right now."

As they continue to talk, we see an armored division drive passed them and make their way out of Vale to hunt Grimm in the area.

"Wow, what are they?" Ruby asks as her team, JNPR, and SSSN look on in awe.

"They are our tanks, they serve the purpose of frontal assault, but they can handle what the commander of their division order them to do." Connor explained.

Before they continue to ask, they saw one of the robots that the Americans use inspecting a weapon it has on its hands.

"What's that?" Jaune ask Connor about the robot.

"Ah, that right there is a terminator. The T-800 model to be exact." Connor said.

"It looks scary." Pyrrha remark as she saw the skeletal face of the robot.

"Unlike Ass-tlas we prefer function over flashy. If something looks cool, it doesn't mean it works as intended. while have a function of a pro but not looking as cool." Connor explained while getting shocked looks by the Remnants, but one was clearly happy.

"*Pfft* HAHAHAHA! OH, by the Brothers, that's good!" Qrow shouted as he laughs.

"But why-" Ruby began before Connor interrupted, almost reading her mind.

"You saw the battle Ruby. It was a means to be effective during combat, and we tested this when they were created. And we made sure that they are effective." Connor explained.

"It's also a good psychological effect. we didn't have Grimm in our lands, so we fought each other using what we have." Digby continued Connor's explanation.

As they continued to talk about the past, Rimmy and Ozpin were talking to each other in private.

"So professor, care to tell me why?" Rimmy asks.

"Tell you what general?" Ozpin said confused.

"Don't give me that." Rimmy said angerly. "Corporal Trevor told me about your little war before I came here. So tell me, why are you hiding her from the pubic?"

That made Ozpin paused a bit. "...if I did that, it would've caused a massive spike of fear, and she would use her Grimm to destroy Remnant." He answered.

"But it would have united Remnant against a common enemy." Rimmy countered. "If she was out in public, yes I admit that there is going to be people who are scared, but they're going to be ready for her assaults. The only reason why the Nazis had their attack partly successful was because they had the element of surprise."

Ozpin thought of the Brigadier General said for a moment before slapping himself in the face. "You make a very good point there." He groaned.

"*Heh* We all make mistakes Ozpin. All we can do is learn from them." Rimmy said.

"That we can agree with." Ozpin said as he looks at Ruby and her friends. Rimmy follows his gaze.

"And Ozpin, may I ask why you brought a fifteen-year-old into your school? And one of the sliver eyes no less?" He continues which made Ozpin look at him in shock.

"You know-." Ozpin was about to say before the Australian-American nodded his head.

"We have for some time now. Hell, we even have some as our soldiers."

"Then why asking me?"

"I think you already know why."

Ozpin thought for a moment before he sighs. "It's because she and many sliver eyes hold the key of stopping her, and She knows it. That's why I allowed her into Beacon two years early, not only to have her team, but also to protect her if She attacks. I promise Summer to protect her if I can."

"Summer?" Rimmy Asks.

"Summer Rose, Ruby's mother before she died." Ozpin said with Rimmy nodding his head.

"Welp, the only thing we can do now is to face them head on." Rimmy said as he left Ozpin.

Ozpin look at Rimmy before turning back to Ruby and her friends. Thinking all he had done to stop Salem and try to have peace, only for the ghosts of the past return and continue their old war.

'This will be a long journey, but one we can't lose sight.' Ozpin determined before went to his group who were with RWBY, FAWN and SSSN.

______________________________________________________________________________

Robin and her Happy Huntresses were traveling around the sub. Ever since the evacuation of Mantel, they and some of the citizens were wondering around the 'submarine' as their saviors called it.

"Can't believe that there was another continent." Fiona said to her team.

"And they are older than Remnant itself." Joanna added as the captain of the sub went to greet them.

"Aye, and we would have made a peaceful contact until the Nazis showed up. Can't believe they survive after all this time." He said to the Happy huntresses.

"It sounds like you know them." May inquired.

"They we do. We were enemies long before Remnant came into being. Though that said, I wouldn't be surprised if they have anything to do with the Great Collapse." He confirmed before ranting about what they may have done in the past.

"What do you mean?" Robin asks him.

"What I mean is they are probably the ones who done all of this. Made people suffer from their rule without them even knowing it." The captain answered.

the Happy Huntresses looked down as they thought of Nazis making not only the People of Mantel, but all of Remnant suffer to make themselves powerful when the time for them to strike happen. the captain notices this and knows to quickly put in a hopeful tone, fast. He saw the Thor's line quickly approaching and went to the radio and called out to the crew. 

"Hey boys, Sea Shanty!" He called out over the radio. the crew heard what the captain said and called the survivors over to them. some of them got instruments and they began to play, some of them were banging on chairs they went into the song. 

all inside the submarine, there was a joyful tune as the sailors sang. Soon enough, the People of Mantel sang with the sailors. While the inside was loud and joyful, the outside it was silent as the ship was covered in soundproof metal.

After a song ended, a crewmate that was on the periscope shouted 'land ho!' the captain and the crew quickly went into their positions as they began to surface and head towards the docks.

As the survivors look at the city in awe, they saw people at the docks. Some looked like cops, medics, and firefighters, but there was soldiers all around the docks. But there was civilians to with the banner, 'Welcome to the Old World.' with flags flowing all around and people, both human and faunas, look at them with hope.

______________________________________________________________________________

A few weeks later, war cabinet, Washington D.C.

"Now do all of you know the plan?" Gates ask the war cabinet members.

"Yes Mr. president, we know what to do." Alexander said.

The plan was simple in terms of tactics. The Americans would defend the rest of the kingdoms from the Nazis attacks and tried to find any lost laboratories the Nazis have and attack Atlas and rescue the enslaved people. However, the Nazis would try to use everything they have if they attacked Atlas directly. And since they have waited for centuries, they couldn't take the chance to attack blinded while their secrets are out there outside of Atlas. So they need to find anything about their forces. It's already common knowledge that Atlas was their first step and their using it as a FOB.

"We need to move quickly though. Every second we waste is a second that the Nazis fortify their defense." Cruz announced to the others.

"That's why we have Corporal Trevor with Rimmy, he knows the locations of one of the hidden labs. It's actually on the Dragon Continent." SKYNET said to the cabinet members making the Faunas look at each other with worry.

"The Dragon Continent? But that has hoards of Grimm. And we all know what Grimm do to anything built by man right?" Altan questions.

"We know Altan but it might be the best chance to find out what they were doing. And who knows, we might even find their HQ there." Turner said.

Suddenly there was a flash of a portal coming behind them. Several Secret Service members, turrets, and soldiers quickly aimed at the intruder.

"And here I thought I was going to have a welcome party." Trevor said as he saw many guns aimed at him.

"Corporal Trevor, this is a surprise." Gates said as he saw the American turned Grimm in front of him. He quickly ordered the men to stand down as SKYNET lowered the turrets.

Trevor looked at the President before he saluted to his new Commander-in-chef. "Sorry about that Mr. President. But I need to tell you something has happened in Mistral."

This made the cabinet members look at each other before looking back at Trevor. "We're listening Trevor. If this is a threat or worse we need to know."

"It's not that Mr. President." Trevor said as he got confused looks. It turns out Ozpin had a secret war with Salem, Queen of the Grimm and his ex wife."

"Ouch talk about a rough life." Marks said as and the others which at that.

"Can you tell us what made them go to war?" Gates question.

"It was because one of their fights killed their four daughters, which had the four Maiden powers. He can reincarnated every time he dies and his ex. wife is immortal." Trevor continued.

"Great, a secret war between family, like we didn't hear this before." Cruz said sarcastically.

"But why tell us this now? Not because you didn't know we survived I assure you, but why hide this fact." Altan said.

Trevor looked around in the cabinet waiting for his answer. But it was not the one they were going to hear.

"Because the Secret war came to an end when we looked into one of the hidden labs in the desert region of Mistral with an German Officer inside it and what found one of our own and something terrible."
_____________________________________________________________________________

omake the prank

Khan was looking at the doors and defenses he had built with pride. Knowing that these things will be tested in the coming days.

'ahh, what a day. Now I can talk to my wife and daughter.' he though before leaving. As he left though, he had a sudden urge of fear creeping up to him. As if he was being watched.

Looking around he saw nothing out of the ordinary. It was late in the night and he had been working on these things for days. 'I'm getting paranoid.' he thought before quickly shaking his head. Suddenly the lights went out.  Leaving him in the dark. He quickly check his watch 10:02 PM.

'The lights go out around 10:30, not now.' the worker drone thought in his head before he was grabbed by his shoulders. Before he could do anything the unknown assailant flew while still have him it their arms. And he felt two new pair of hands grabbing on him. He tried to struggle before he found himself on the floor.

As he looked up he saw three yellow Xs near his face with sharp teeth. He scream bloody murder as he thought he was going to die.

Suddenly the three Xs turned into eyes and the sharp teeth retracted. "Hello Mr. Doorman." A male voice said. Khan quickly guess who that was.

"N? What in blazes are you doing scaring me like that!?" Khan shouted.

"Not just me Mr. Doorman, J and V as well. We heard that this was a formal meeting."

Khan was shocked at what he just heard. "Formal meeting? You guys gave me as the humans say a heart attack! I actually thought I was going to die!"

Suddenly he heard laughing as the lights came back on with J and V getting off of him. Looking where the laughter was coming from, he saw some Humans and Worker drones laughing. He then saw two familiar drones in the crowd.

"Uzi?! Cristal!? You two were in on this!?" Khan said with the look of betrayal.

"Well you were working very hard with what your doing..we where trying to scare you to have a break. I didn't even know your voice could be that high." Cristal said to her husband.

"Yeah Mr. Doorman, you really need to get a break from time to time." A human said after everything was calmed down.

"*Sigh* At least asks first. I really thought I was going to meet the maker." Khan said as he and the rest leave the building.

(An; that's where I'm leaving it. Sorry I was not posting as much. I tried to make things work and I had school in the way.)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

232K 3K 16
(Y/N), The Greatest Huntsman of All Time, have been a hero to everyone in Remnant for quite some time now. Your militaristic training and ideals has...
74.1K 1.1K 38
Jaune family is killed and he is somehow spared by the Grimm, A pack of Beowulfs travales with Jaune and Protect him...Jaune has Become the Knight to...
353K 2.8K 112
In the perpetual meantime of a sheltered eternity, most are content to live and not to dream. And yet, a nexus, showing all that can happen. Gods of...
260K 3.8K 44
(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here!