š—™š—”š—Ÿš—Ÿš—œš—”š—š š—™š—¢š—„ š—›š—œš— ...

By chefdowney

š—”š—§ š—§š—›š—˜ š—•š—„š—œš—šš—›š—§ age of 18 years old, š—”š——š—„š—œš—˜š—”š—”š—˜ š—¦š—§š—„š—œš—–š—žš—Ÿš—”š—”š—— decides to move down to C... More

š—™š—”š—Ÿš—Ÿš—œš—”š—š š—™š—¢š—„ š—›š—œš— 
š– š–¢š–³ š–Ø
šŸ­
šŸ®
šŸÆ
šŸ°
šŸ±
šŸ²
šŸ³
šŸ“
šŸµ
šŸ­šŸ¬
š– š–¢š–³ š–Øš–Ø
šŸ­šŸ­
šŸ­šŸ®
šŸ­šŸÆ
šŸ­šŸ°
šŸ­šŸ±
šŸ­šŸ²
šŸ­šŸ³
18
19
šŸ®šŸ¬
šŸ®šŸ­
šŸ®šŸ®
šŸ®šŸÆ
šŸ®šŸ°
šŸ®šŸ±
š– š–¢š–³ š–Øš–Øš–Ø
šŸ®šŸ²
šŸ®šŸ³
šŸ®šŸ“
šŸ®šŸµ
šŸÆšŸ¬
šŸÆšŸ®
šŸÆšŸÆ
šŸÆšŸ°
šŸÆšŸ±
šŸÆšŸ²

šŸÆšŸ­

3.2K 94 10
By chefdowney

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘
"𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖲"

𝗧hey were just two stupid kids who thought that throwing rocks at a couple of birds would be fun. On their way to rescue the children, Chimney's nametag dropped on the ground. A crow lands on a post a few feet away from the team.

"Just leave it, Chim," Bobby says.

"Copy that," Chimney replies. More crows landed around the barn the two kids hid in. The 118 team slowly advance toward the building.

They enter the barn to find one of the boys unharmed.

"Over here. Dean's cut up real bad," The unharmed boy says. Dean was across from him holding his neck. Bobby ordered for Eddie to check on the other boy while the rest of the team worked on Dean.

"All right, kiddo, let's get you up, so we can take a look," Chimeny says, kneeling down beside Dean. Adrienne moved Dean's hand gently off of his neck, revealing the wounds from the crow's pecks.

"All right, let's get those irrigated, and make sure no major arteries were hit," Hen says, which caused Dean to panic. Adrienne reassured the boy that he was fine.

"So, Dean, tell me, those crows just attacked you guys from outta nowhere?" Hen asked. Adrienne spots rocks sitting at Dean's feet. She shakes her head at Hen and picks them up.

"It was crazy. Tell 'em Riley," Dean says.

"Uh, yeah, it was like they were possessed or something," Riley continued for Dean.

Adrienne lifts up her hand to reveal the rocks she found on the ground. Of course, the boys were lying.

"You sure it didn't have anything to do with these rocks you guys threw at them?" Adrienne asked.

She gave each of the boys a "scolding mother" look. She knew the power her stare held.

Riley caved in, admitting that it was Dean who threw them. As the boys argued, Adrienne looks out the window. More crows gathered around a post near a barn. Chimney just so happened to notice as well.

"Cap," He gestures towards the window, " They know we're in here."

"No, they know they're in here," Adrienne corrected, gesturing to the two boys.

"Crows are smart. And they hold grudges," Hen continued.

"You think they're waiting for these boys to come out," Bobby questioned. Adrienne nods in response.

"They've been known to remember the faces of their tormentors years later and still attack."

"Oh, they're bye-crows, great," Chimney groaned. He threw his hands up in the air and looked out the window again.

"How do we get these guys past them?" Eddie asked

"Well, they're looking for two kids," Adrienne replied, glancing over at Hen to see if she had any ideas.

"We give 'em something else," Bobby says.

The plan was simple. They were going to dress the boys to disguise them from the crows. Adrienne lent her turnout gear to Riley and Dean's head was covered in gauze. The team plus the boys were only a few feet away from the barn when Chimney stops them.

"Whoa, guys," Chimney says. Adrienne slowly crept over to see a crow right in front of Chim. Chimney continued, "Okay, he's making eye contact with me. He's not attacking. Go. Go, go, go, go."

Chimney whisper yelled for the team to move. Adrienne kept on glancing back just to check on Chimney and the crow. Chimney bribed the crow with a granola bar he kept in his pocket.

"Alright, Bucky, you got everything in order, right?" Adrienne asked. She carried over a box of paper bags to her boyfriend.

The 118 fire department always held a Halloween open house for children and their parents every year. This year, Buck was in charge of handling candy distribution.

"Everything inside this bucket," She grabbed a teal bucket off of the table, "Is for kids with allergies. Everything in there is nut-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, and gluten-free."

"And who are these for? Kids allergic to fun?" Buck holds up a smoke detector. Adrienne snatched it out of Buck's hand and laughs.

"There should be some pamphlets about basic fire safety that should be in the closet," Adrienne informed. She opens the box and takes out a few bags. There was a moment of silence between the two.

"When do you think Bobby's going to stop punishing me?" Buck asks.

"Bobby's still a little upset," Adrienne replied. She attempted to steal a piece of candy from the bucket, only to be stopped by Buck. Buck swats her hand away and pulls the bucket back.

Adrienne sighs, "Please?"

She walked behind the table over to Buck.

"Are you nut-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, and gluten-free?" Buck asks. Adrienne nods a yes and holds out her hand. He gave in and drops a few in her hands. Adrienne thanked him with a kiss.

"Are we going out for dinner?" Adrienne asks.

"I don't know, am I forgiven?" Buck replied.

"The kiss proved that, Buck."

Adrienne walked out of an abandoned looking house with Eddie after looking inside. Chimney and the rest of the 118 team were outside dealing with children who were locked up inside of the basement.

Adrienne was fuming with anger.

"No gas, no running water, God knows how they bathed or cooked food," Adrienne informed, walking to Bobby and Athena. She pointed back to the run down structure of the house.

Eddie continued, "Give it a hard enough kick, the house would fall down. All we found was canned food, bibles, textbooks, all from the 1950s."

"I just got one of the kids to talk. You're not gonna believe this...," Hen says, walking over to them, "These kids weren't abducted. They live here. They're siblings. Their parents did this to them."

A car pulls into the driveway and man steps out and storms towards Bobby and Athena.

"Those are my kids. What the hell are you doing with my children?" He asked. The wife got out of the car and joined her husband, "Did you find her? Where's Bethany?"

"Who?" Athena asks.

"Our daughter. We've been looking for her for hours. She's lost and alone," The wife continued.

"Alone, right, just like you left the rest of your children," Bobby replied, nodding just a tad bit.

"They were secure. They were safe," The man spat.

Adrienne cuts into the conversation, "Chained up, you mean. Yeah, your daughter's in the hospital."

"Which is where we're taking the others until children and family services gets there," Athena says. She raised her voice as she continued, "You two, however, are going to jail."

Two officers came up behind the parents and places them in handcuffs. The man tried to fight against the cuffs.

"You can't do this!" He shouts.

"Oh, we just did," Adrienne replied.

"I'm looking for a patient. He was brought in not long ago. Evan Buckley?"

Adrienne found herself in a panic. Just fifteen minutes ago, she received a call that he was in the hospital. They made each other emergency contacts since the incident that happened with Doug.

"Adrienne?"

Her troubles went away after hearing the familiar voice. Adrienne rushed over and wraps her boyfriend in a hug.

"Are you alright?" Adrienne asks.

"Yeah, I just got some shallow cuts from the broken windshield glass. I told the paramedics I was on blood thinners and they sealed the wounds," Buck explains.

"Yet they brought you here."

"They just thought I should get checked up. I just finished giving the police my statement."

While walking out of the hospital, Buck explained to Adrienne how a woman hit a guy with her car just a few days earlier. The woman didn't even know she hit the man. The man was going to be okay because Buck saved him in time.

"Why don't we celebrate?" Adrienne asked.

"What do you have in mind?" Buck questioned. Adrienne didn't reply. She simply smiled at Buck and got into her car.

A woman wearing a long skirt waits inside of a phone booth. There was exactly 2 minutes until they released the prisoners for visitation time. The woman was anxious because she hasn't seen this specific prisoner for a while.

She digs into her purse, picking out a red lipstick to reapply her makeup. She wanted to look her best for the "reunion" with the man.

A buzz indicated that the prisoners were set free. She smiled as a familiar face took the seat in front of her.

"I've missed you," The woman smiled.

"I could say the same for you. How have you been?" The man replied. The woman twirled the phone cord around her finger.

"Good. Missing you by my side," She says.

She placed a hand to the glass dividing them. The man smiled, kisses his hand, then places his hand in the same spot. He blew a kiss to her before speaking again.

"Have you met her?" The man asked. The woman nodded.

"She's exactly how you described her."

"Perfect. Is everything going as planned?" He asked. The woman nodded in response. The man chuckled in satisfaction.

"This is why I love you, Andrea," The man says. Andrea smiled.

"I love you too. And don't worry.. we'll get you out of here soon... Chadwick."

𝗮/𝗻:
Introducing..

𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗔 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗦
𝖺𝗌
𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔 "𝗥𝗘𝗔" 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 21 8
Broken. That was a word that Piper Strand was familiar with as it is exactly how you would describe her family. Yet the brokenness brought her closer...
114K 1.9K 33
Thaila Strand is Tk's half sister. Despite the fact that they are family they have never met. It didn't help that they lived thousands of miles away...
21.7K 552 14
After escaping a bad relationship, Amelia Buckley was left with an overwhelming amount of emotions. She was scared, relieved, and alone all at once...
11.4K 289 18
After being given a second chance at life, Marina Cruz decides it is time for a new change. With the help of her cousin, she drops out of college, mo...