Blue Wings

By TwilightXRandomGirl

Rio x Twilight A girl with the power to turn into a blue bird meets a southern gentleman whose a vampire Aly... More

πŸ¦‹CastπŸ¦‹
Howard Family
Extra people
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Rosie and Jordan
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Kendra and her pack
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 24

191 5 0
By TwilightXRandomGirl

This- Alya singing

-Alya's Pov-

We headed to the library as Carlisle recounts the history of immortal children for Bella and my family. "What are the Immortal Children?" I asked as Jasper stood behind me.

"Children who are turned at a very young age," Carlisle informed me as he looks for a book.

"Why would anyone want to turn a young kid?" Bella asked. "They can't be taught in controlling their thirst," Esme told her. "They remain in their child-like state."

"The immortal Children were very beautiful. So enchanting. To be near them was to love them. But their development was frozen at the age they turned. They couldn't be taught or restrained. A single tantrum could destroy an entire village. Humans heard about the devastation. Stories spread. The Volturi were forced to intervene. Since the Children couldn't protect our secret, they had to be destroyed,"

Carlisle explained as he handed us a book on the Immortal Children.

"Their creators grew very attached and fought to protect them. Long-established covens were torn apart. Countless humans slaughtered," Kendra added.

"I have encountered one several years after I was turned. Traditions, friends, even families. Lost." "The Volturi gave the order that the Immortal Children must be killed," Jasper told us.

"This is the reason why Irina did what she did." "So the Denalis' mother made an immortal Child?"

Bella asked. "Yes," Carlisle confirmed.

"And she paid the price." "Well, Renesmee, Alexander, and Lottie are nothing like those children," I argued. "They were born, not bitten. They grow every single day."

"Plus Rosie isn't even part vampire" Jordan argued, Seth nodded.

"I don't think they'd be interested in Rose" Lilith said. "So can't you just explain that to the Volturi?" Leah asked. "They can't just kill us without getting our side of the story." "Fair trial, right?" Seth asked.

"Innocent until proven guilty?"

"That's sounds fair" Thomas adds. "Aro has enough proof in lrina's thoughts," Edward replied. "So we fight," Jacob argued. "Their offensive weapons are too powerful," Jasper spoke up.

"No one can stand against Jane." "Alec's even worse," Alice added.

"This is something serious," Avel spoke up. "The only times the wives would come out is when a coven committed a crime that is very severe and could change our world."

"Well, then we convince them," I asked.

"They're coming to kill us, not to talk," Emmett reminded me. "No, you're right. They won't listen to us," Edward replied.

"But maybe others can convince them. Carlisle, you have friends all around the world." "I can ask some birds to help," Avel agreed. "We could use anyone" "I won't ask them to fight," Carlisle sighed.

"Not fight. Witness. If enough people knew the truth, maybe we could convince the Volturi to listen," Edward explained.

"We can ask this of our friends," Esme asked as she turns to him, rubbing his arm.

-The Next Day-

We made the decision to ask Carlisle's friends to witness for us and save the twins and Renesmee. We all pack to go and gather as many vampires as we can.

I am with my twins as I packed their backpacks with snacks for the long drive.

"At least we get to go to London again. We haven't been there in a long time," Esme smiled at Carlisle as she turned to him. "We'll go see if Jewels and them have any ideas," Dad tells us.

"I really wish they can help us" I say. "They will," Mom tells me. "All right. Let's get this show on the road," Jacob spoke up as he walked into the room, all packed up and ready to go.

Jacob saw Sam walking up the house. We all headed outside as Bree and Angela stayed with the kids.

Sam gave Carlisle a note.

"Alice asked me to give you that. She and Raymond crossed our lands to the ocean last night," Sam informed us. Carlisle read the note and looked at us. "Carlisle?" Esme asked.

"They've left us," Carlisle replied.

"Why?" Rosalie asked. "She didn't say," Carlisle answered. "Can I see that?" Bella asked as he gives Alice's note to Bella.

"Gather as many witnesses as you can before the snow sticks to the ground," the note read. "That's when they'll come."

Bella turned the note over and sees that it's a page torn from 'The Merchant of Venice' by William Shakespeare. She looked at me.

Alice's instructions were clear, but the question remained. Why would she and Raymond leave at the moment we needed them most? What did they know?

Our search for witnesses began with a trip north to our closest relatives.

Jasper and I headed inside, getting our twins into a car as Bella and Edward got Renesmee. Seth and Kendra sat with the twins as Jacob got into Bella's car.

Kendra told her pack to protect the house, and my human friends. We are heading to the Denalis.

-The Denali's house-

We drove up to the Denali's house as our cousins walked out of the house. Edward's car stopped next to us. Jasper turned to me and nodded as he gave the twins a small smile.

"I'll be back soon, okay?" He told them.

"Okay, daddy," they said as he and Edward got out of the cars. They walked up to them. "Edward, is everything all right? Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" Tanya asked.

"Is it lrina? Have you heard from her?" Carmen added. "Not directly," Jasper replied.

"Why are your brides waiting in the car?" Eleazer asked. "And why have you brought three wolves with you? I can smell them from here," Kate added. "Our family is in danger. We need your help,"

Edward asked them. "What's happened?" Tanya asked.

"Did something happen to Alya's friends?" "Kinda, but It's hard to explain but I need you to be open-minded," Jasper asked. "Can you do that?' "Of course," Tanya replied.

"Okay. Time to meet some new people," I turned to the twins.

"What if they don't like us?" Lottie asked. "I don't want them to hate us," Alexander added. "They'll love you," Seth smiled at them. "They will. Once they understand you," I added.

"They just haven't met anyone like you two before," Kendra added. "Okay,"

I said as we got out of the car. Bella and Jacob joined us as Renesmee held her cousins' hands. Once we do, the Denali's are immediately shocked at seeing Renesmee, Alexander, and Lottie.

"The Volturi will come for all of us," Kate spoke up.

"You get those things out of here," Tanya hissed at Jasper and Edward. "They're not what they looks like," Edward told her, but she doesn't listen. "This is a crime!"

Tanya yelled as she suddenly attacked Jasper.

He quickly pushed her aside. I rushed towards them. Kate then attacked Edward with her electricity power but Bella quickly jumped in and threw Kate aside.

Both Kate and Tanya moved to attack us as I lifted my hand, my wings appearing.

"Stay back!" I ordered, they looked at my wings, "They have blood in their veins. You can feel their warmth," Jasper told them. "I can feel it," Carmen gasped.

"I'm her biological father. Bella is her mother," Edward added.

"The twins are like her," I spoke up. "Jasper is their father while I am their mother." "impossible," Kate shook her head. "It's true. Bella and I were still humans when we conceived them," I informed her.

"We carried them to term."

"I've never heard of such a thing," Eleazer asked, looking at my eyes and wings. "She can show you, if you let her," Edward answered. Bella and I turned to the twins and Renesmee.

Seth, Kendra, and Jacob picked them up in their arms and carried them towards us.

"Tanya, you owe us this much," Edward told her. "We're all under a death sentence because your sister didn't let us explain." Jacob brought Renesmee closer to Tanya.

Lottie and Alexander both reached for Jasper and I.

We took them into our arms. Alexander and Renesmee went to place their hands on Tanya's and Kate's cheek but she stepped back in fear.

"Don't be afraid. This is how she communicates," Bella asked. Renesmee touched Tanya's cheek, letting her feel her memories.

Tanya suddenly understands and turns to Kate, Carmen and Eleazer. "It's true. They're not immortal," she replied as the two walks up to them.

I knew the rest of our family would face this fear as well. Fear of the unknown. Fear of the Volturi.

-Egypt-

Carlisle and Esme visited another vampire family in Egypt. After they explained everything to to them, Amun had rejected to help them. "Amun, please!"

Carlisle asked as he and Esme follows him and Kebi. "I cannot help you, Carlisle," Amun denied. "I wouldn't ask if it weren't urgent," Carlisle asked. "You must go," Amun asked, turning to him.

Suddenly Amun's son, Benjamin used his powers to make the water in their small house pool rise up like a wall to block the doorway.

Carlisle and Esme looked at it in shock as they turned to face him and his mate, Tia. "I'd like to hear about it. I never get to meet any of Amun's friends. He likes to keep me hidden,"

Benjamin asked.

"I can't imagine why," Carlisle replied. Benjamin made the water fall back into the pool, and he and Tia walked up to Carlisle and they shake hands.

"Carlisle," the blonde haired man introduced himself. "Benjamin," the Egyptian vampire replied.

-Alya's Pov-

The Egyptians met the twins and Renesmee as Renesmee touches Benjamin's cheek. He smiles as he took Renesmee's hand and uses his power to entertain her.

He smiles as Alexander's eyes widen at the earth and wind swirl on his cousin's hand.

Lottie was in Jasper's arms. Jasper and I kneel next to them as Edward and Bella stand off to the side. "Benjamin can influence the elements," Edward explained.

"And here I get super self-control," Bella retorted.

"What did they say?" I asked my family. "Jewels said they'll be there, and help as much as they can" Larisa told me. I smile. "We hope they get here in time. We could use their help" Mom said.

Dad nods. "We can hope" I smile.

Suddenly we all heard something fast move in the woods getting closer to us. That's when we saw two female vampires appear out of nowhere. Their clothes appeared to be animal hides.

Alexander smiled at the two vampires.

"Who are they?" Bella asked. "Senna and Zafrina. From the Amazon," Edward replied. Jasper, Bella, and Edward took Alexander and Renesmee to meet them. Benjamin faced me.

"What abilities does your daughter possess?" He asked me.

"She's a copycat," I answered as Lottie looked up at him. The two became the closest of friends afterwards.

The arrival of Senna and Zafrina meant that our plea was being heard in even the most remote corners of the world while others searched for witnesses closer to home.

A patriot Carlisle first met on the battlefield at Yorktown would become our most unlikely ally.

-Alleyway-

Carlisle's friend, Garrett, laid in hiding as he attacked a punk singing in the streets and held him up by his throat. "Shut up! I hated the first British invasion," Garrett asked.

"And I hate the second one even more." He started to squeeze the punk's throat tighter.

"Even the Beatles?" Emmett asked. "Really, Garrett?" The nomad looks to see Emmett and Rosalie at the end of the alleyway. "Old habits die hard," Garrett replied.

"Carlisle needs you," Rosalie spoke up.

Garrett let go of the punk's throat as he dropped to the ground and tried to crawl away. "Sounds interesting," he replied. "Help!" the man called out. "But first I'd better finish my meal," Garrett finished.

"Help me! Help!" the man screamed out but no-one heard him.

Garrett attacked the punk, drank his blood and killed him.

-Cullen House-

All the different vampire clans gathered at the Cullens home. They all met Alexander, Lottie, and Renesmee. They all saw that they were not Immortal Children, Each of them was won over.

Each was made to see. Carlisle convinced his Irish friends to make the journey to Forks.

Although we were grateful for their help, their thirst for human blood complicated the situation. The nomads Rosalie and Emmett sent were even more unpredictable.

Especially Peter who had fought alongside Jasper as a newborn.

Alexander showed his gift to Charlotte and Peter. Jasper and I were with them as Lottie hugged Peter. Charlotte took his hand and kissed it.

Alexander giggled as Charlotte picked him up and twirled him around.

"Hey, sweetie," Peter crouched next to Lottie. Lottie was still hanging on him as he stood up. We all laughed as Lottie looked at us with big doe eyes. "I knew your father from before back home,"

Peter told him. "You do?" Lottie asked.

"Yea," Peter replied. "Do you want to know more?" Lottie nods as Peter smiles at her. He began to tell her about his experience with Jasper. "Mamãe, olha!"

Alexander asked as he showed me the necklace that Charlotte made for him.

"It's so pretty, baby, Muito bonito" I tell him as he plays with it. As more vampires set foot in their territory, more Quileutes turned. Their nature compelling them to join the pack.

Some to Jacob's and some to Kendra's pack.

-Woods-

Jacob ran into a newly turned wolf in the woods. "Hey, easy there. Hey!" Jacob called out as the wolf looks at him in fear. "It's all right. You're gonna be okay."

"You're okay love" Kendra said as she calmed another little boy down.

-Alya's Pov-

Finally, Carlisle and Esme returned with our last witness. Jasper and I met them outside the house. Avel and Angela walked next to them as they walked up to us.

"Some bird flocks will be coming the day the Volturi come," Avel announced.

"Very beautiful ones" Angela added, I chuckled. "It is fine if they decided to come witness for us," Jasper answered. "How many came?" Carlisle asked.

"Eighteen. You have some good friends," Edward replied. "And Alice?" Esme asked.

I shook my head indicating that Alice has still not returned as Esme hugged me, still upset. "We'll all be on Aro's list now. Centuries on the run. That's what you've brought me. Some friend, Carlisle,"

a man spoke up as I looked at him.

"Alistair, come meet everyone," Carlisle asked him. "I already told you, if it comes to a fight, I won't stand against the Volturi," Alistair replied. "It won't come to a fight," I spoke up.

"I'll be in the attic," Alistair replied, ignoring what I said to him.

We watch as Alistair jumps up onto the roof and walks off. "He's not a people person," Esme sighed as she turns to me. "Obviously," I replied. We opened our home to 18 vampires.

Many with gifts of their own. Zafrina had power over the mind. She could make anyone see what she wanted them to.

-Later-

Bella watched as Zafrina made Edward see something in the forest. The twins and Renesmee were inside, sleeping. Avel and Marcia were with them as they don't trust Alistair.

"If she weren't holding my hand right now, I could swear this was real," Edward spoke up.

"I don't see anything," Bella asked. "Edward, you didn't tell me your wife is a shield," Eleazer announced as he walks up to them. "What's a shield?" Bella asked.

Edward suddenly understood and smiled, turning towards her.

"The ones I've met are so different," Edward replied. "It's a defensive talent," Eleazer added. "It's why I couldn't read your mind, even before. It's why Aro couldn't," Edward realized.

"You have a very powerful gift," Eleazer explained.

"Both you and your friends are very powerful.'

"Meaning?" I asked. "You are a Coroprotector," Eleazer informed me. "Something that I have only heard of."

"Given the fact that you protected the twins while you were pregnant, it manifested the day you decided to protect them," Jasper added. "It could be why Aro wants you to join," Bella realized.

"Also the fact you and your family can turn into birds, and how you can have wings on your arms, and still turn into a bird"

Suddenly Kate took her hand. "Oh, yeah, she's a shield, all right. Shoulda put her on her ass," Kate replied, shock waves appearing. "Or your voltage has been exaggerated,"

Garrett asked, him, Carlisle, and Tanya walking up.

"Maybe it only works on the weak," Kate asked.

Kate put her hand up, daring Garrett to try and touch her. "Garrett, I wouldn't," Carlisle asked. "Garrett, I would," Marcia joked. "Totally agree, it doesn't hurt" Carlos joked, I laughed lightly.

Garrett touched his finger to Kate's hand and he's instantly electrocuted and fell to the ground.

"You are an amazing woman," Garrett sighed, looking at him. That's when we heard something in the woods. It sounded like something was being chased by another something.

-Woods-

Jacob was teaching some young Quileutes how to control themselves when they turn into wolves. Kendra and her pack behind them.

"Now, you guys can do some serious damage. Which is why you'll need to control your phasing. If your mom pisses you off, you don't want to tear her head off,"

He informed them as he stopped, hearing something in the woods.

"Whoever's coming wasn't invited." Kendra turned into a wolf and ran into the forest with her pack following, Jacob turned as well the young wolves following him.

They caught up and chased after two vampires who jumped up some trees and then jumped down.

They sat on some rocks mocking the wolves when we found them.

"Vladimir, Stefan, you're a long way from home," Carlisle spoke up. "What are they doing here?" Kate asked.

"We heard the Volturi were moving against you. That a mind controller is part of your coven," Vladimir replied. "But that you would not stand alone."

"We didn't do what we were accused of," Carlisle replied.

"We do not care what you did, Carlisle," Vladimir shot back. "We have been waiting a millennium for the ltalian scum to be challenged," Stefan added.

"It's not our plan to fight the Volturi," Carlisle replied. "Shame. Aro's witnesses will be so disappointed," Vladimir sighed. "They enjoy a good fight," Stefan added.

"Aro's witnesses?" Eleazer asked. "Aww. Still hoping they'll listen?" Vladimir asked.

-Late that night-

"When Aro wants someone from a coven it's never long before evidence turns up proving that coven committed some crime," Eleazer explained as all of the vampires gathered in the living room.

I was standing next to my friends. Jasper was sitting in a chair in front of me.

"So he's done this before?" Bella asked. "It happens so rarely, I never realized it was a pattern," Eleazer replied.

"Apparently he always pardons one person whose thoughts he claims are repentant," Carlisle added. "This person always has an ability. And they're always given a place with the Guard,"

Eleazer answered.

"This is all about Alice. He has no one like her," Edward realized. "He also knew Alya would be a Coroprotector and be special. He wanted her. Her family is also powerful, friends too"

"Which is why she left," Bella added. "He doesn't have anyone like me before," I said.

"He doesn't have our family's power," Dad said. "He tends to collect these kinds of vampires," Avel added. "Why does he need witnesses?" Emmett asked.

"To spread the word that justice has been served. After he slaughters an entire coven," Alistair spoke up.

"Benjamin, Tia, we're leaving," Amun spoke up as he walked up to the two. "And where will you go? What makes you think they'll be satisfied with Alice?" Edward spoke up.

"What's to stop them from going after Benjamin next? Or Zafrina or Alya or Kate or anyone else with a gift? Anyone they want."

"Their goal isn't punishment, it's power. It's acquisition," Jasper added. "Carlisle might not ask you to fight, but I will. For the sake of my family. But also for yours. And for the way you want to live."

There's a moment of silence as the vampires looked at each other, then Jacob stood.

"The packs will fight. We've never been afraid of vampires," he spoke up. "My pack will too. They'd love to kick some vampires ass" Kendra said, making Jordan, Rosie laugh.

The Denali's stood up. "We will fight," Tanya added

. "This won't be the first time I fought a king's rule," Garrett stepped forward. "We'll join you," Benjamin agreed, to which Amun said, "No."

"I will do the right thing, Amun. You may do as you please," Benjamin told him. "We will stand with you," Senna added. "So will we," Siobhan agreed. The other vampire started to step forward.

"That didn't take much," Vladimir comment.

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that," Jasper told him. "We'll see," Alistair replied as he leaves the room. Everyone showed courage. Though we knew that Aro's army was moving against us.

Soon we would face the dark gifts of Jane.

And worse, the paralyzing vapor of her brother Alec who could rob you of sight, sound and touch. I look around as the vampires left the room. Jasper walks up to me as he helps me.

"You okay?" He asked me. "I...," I replied. "This isn't something I didn't expect this. I don't know what to do with all of this." "You won't, we won't," Jasper told me.

"The life you wanted will come through."

-London-

Jane and Alec chased down a Japanese vampire, Toshiro. They cornered him and Alec released his vapor, nearly killing him when Aro, Caius and Marcus arrived.

"Alec?" Aro asked. Alec took back his power, releasing Toshiro from his vapor as the three Leaders moved closer to Toshiro.

Felix and Demitri landed behind them, standing at guard. "I will never go against you," Toshiro replied. "Of course not, my dear Toshiro," Aro asked as he indicated that Toshiro gave him his hand.

When he took his hand, Aro read his mind.

"It seems Carlisle is still expecting you," Aro sighed. Aro and the others turned and started walking off, leaving Felix and Demitri to deal with Toshiro.

"Carlisle is all but ensuring his own destruction," Caius spoke up. "Sad, isn't it?" Aro agreed.

-Cullen House-

We are in the living room as the kids are taking a nap. "Aro will want us incapacitated before he attacks. Jane and Alec will try and take me out first because I can anticipate their moves,"

Edward spoke up. "Too bad we don't all have your shield," Garrett added.

"Alya can simply expand her gift to protect us. And her wings could possibly shoot her feathers, like daggers" "True," I agreed as he pointed at me. "That would be sick," Carlos said.

"Either way, we don't have much experience with our gifts," Bella told us.

"Doesn't help me fight, though." "No, but you could help the rest of us, if you could project it," Tanya agreed. "What do you mean?" Bella asked. "I mean shield someone other than yourself,"

Tanya explained. "The same can go for Alya as well. Could test the dagger theory out," "Is that possible?" I asked.

"Gifts can be developed. Over time," Carlisle explained. "At first, mine was just in my palms. Now I can radiate it all over my body," Kate revealed.

"How do you do it?" Bella asked, taking Kate's hand, a little too hard. "Tell me." "Ow," Kate stated. We headed outside to train.

"You need to visualize it. See how it moves. What color it is. Now picture it expanding. Will it to go beyond you," Kate explained. Bella tried but only managed to bring up her shield for moment.

"I think she needs something to motivate her," Kate asked as Edward steps forward.

"No," Bella shook her head. "It's all right, I can take it," Edward told her. "He says that now," Garrett spoke up, I laughed. I was near the tree above them, testing out my wings, flying.

"Focus, Bella, or he's gonna be hurting," Emmett reminded her.

Edward put his hand up ready to touch Kate's hand. "Edward, I'm not ready to do this yet," Bella told him.

"Either me or him," I spoke up. "Who should it be?"

"Not you," Bella replied, to which Edward gave her an incredulous look at what she said. She shrugged as she looked at him.

Kate touched Edward's hand, sending a painful electric shock through him. He fell down to the ground in pain.

I snorted, sitting on one of the branches, covering my mouth, holding in my laughter.

"I'm sorry. I said that I wasn't ready," Bella apologized. "Dude, you're not motivating her," Emmett told him. "You want to try?" Edward asked him. "Yeah, do you?" I ask.

Emmett puts his hands up and backs off.

"Try me," I asked as Bella glared at me. "No, you won't," she told me as she turns to Kate.

Bella tried again to use her power and Kate touched Edward, sending another electric shock through his body making Edward scream in pain. "Kate!" Bella exclaimed.

"You seem to lack incentive. Shall I go see if the twins or Renesmee's awake?" Kate asked.

"Are you crazy?" Bella and I asked her, Bella stepping towards her. "You wouldn't dare" Avel growled at Kate, Marcia and Carlos glared.

"All right. This one's on full power," Kate sighed as she raises her hand.

Edward looked at her, his expression telling us that he was ready to divorce her if she doesn't shield him.

As Kate was about to touch Edward, Bella managed to bring up her shield and protected Edward from Kate's power when she touches him. "It's painful, but it's bearable,"

Edward told her as she smiles. "Okay, we should go again," Bella asked.

"Emmett?" Edward asked his brother as I laughed. "I'm good," the huge man replied, not wanting to get shocked. Bella tried expanding her shield as Kate shocked Edward over and over.

After they are done, Edward looked like he was about to collapse.

"You look like you're going to die," I asked him. "Oh, wait. You already died." Edward just stared at me as Kate turned to me.

"Your turn," she told me as I smirked at Emmett.

We put a vest on him, just in case. I jumped in the air, my wings appeared. I moved my arms, up and down.

"Try hitting him" I looked at Emmett as I shot him with a feather, it stuck to the vest, almost breaking it. "Sharp like a dagger" Avel said as I leaded.

-Later that night-

Lottie, Alexander, and I were in Lottie's room as I read a book to them.

"Há música doce aqui que cai mais suave do que as pétalas de rosas sopradas na grama," I read.

"Ou orvalhos noturnos em águas calmas entre paredes de granito sombrio em um passo brilhante. Música que traz um sono doce dos céus felizes" I saw that they have closed their eyes.

I closed the book and turned off the light. I slowly got up from the bed.

"Mom," Lottie spoke up. "Hmm?" I asked as I turn to face them. "Did Aunt Alice and Uncle Raymond run away because we're gonna die?" Alexander asked me. "Where did you get that?" I asked.

"We aren't going to die." "You and Dad were talking about that," Alexander replied.

"Are we going to die? Is that why all those people are here?" Lottie added. "No. I think they left to keep us safer," I replied.

"That's what all these other people are here for, too. I'll never let anybody hurt you. Ever. I promise that I will protect you two with my life."

"Always?" They asked. "Always," I replied as I kissed them on their foreheads and pulled them close to me. "Come here. Go to sleep."

They fell asleep in my arms as I pick my son and put him in his bed.

After putting Alexander and Lottie to sleep, I go to the living room and pick up my book. Jasper walks in and sits next to me. I sighed a little as I pinched my nose.

"It's strange. Physically, I feel like I could demolish a tank," I sighed. "Mentally, I just feel drained."

"How about a bath?" Jasper asked me.
He leaned in and my shoulder. He started unbuttoning my shirt. "How are you still horny?" I asked.

"You're just realizing that now? The bond is very strong," Jasper used my words against me, smirking.

I giggled at his words as he kissed my neck. "Alya, you are a warrior. The way you defended Bree and me when the Volturi were involved," Jasper informed me.

"I've had a bad habit of underestimating you. Every obstacle you've faced, I'd think you couldn't overcome it. And you just did. You're the reason they have something to fight for. My family."

We kissed for a moment, then he pulled apart from me.

"I'm gonna get the water running," he told me as he gets up and leaves the room. I looked at my book and sigh as I close my eyes.

Then I got an email on the computer from Bella asking me to come with her to Seattle. I agreed.

Alice made sure Bella would get the message. Because only her mind would be safe from Aro, I thought. Alice also knew that she would tell me about what she wrote down.

That I would be able to get Aro to listen to what we have to say. She knew that we would change their minds.

-Next day-

Bella was driving the SUV as Jacob sits in the passenger seat. I was in the back seat with the twins and Renesmee. We're heading to Charlie's place so he can baby sit the twins and Renesmee.

My friends are meeting us there.

"I'm surprised you took a break from Jedi training," Jacob spoke up. "If we don't take the twins and Renesmee to our dad, he'll come to us. Not so great,"

Bella replied, her eyes meeting mine in the rear-view mirror.

"18 vampires, eleven wolves, adding four because of Kendra's pack, six bird-humans, one Dhampir, three bird-vampire and two humans," I added. "Not a good idea." "I know," Bella replied.

"But it isn't the best decision to have Dad there with the human drinkers there."

"It won't help if my friends wasn't there," I added. "I know that's what you told Edward and Jasper," Jacob asked. Bella doesn't reply as she realizes that Jacob is aware we're up to something.

"Whatever. I'm just glad to get away from all those reeking bloodsuckers," Jacob replied.

Bella gave Jacob a look of disapproval. "I'm sorry. I know. They're the good guys," Jacob corrected himself. "But come on, Dracula One and Two are creepy."

We laughed as Renesmee and Alexander started slapping their hands at each other.

"Hey, hey," I scolded them. "Don't fight. You're cousins. And who started this?" "Alexander," Renesmee answered. "No, I didn't," Alexander argued. "Don't lie, Nessie," Lottie spoke up.

"I'm sorry," Renesmee looked at me with puppy-dog eyes. I sighed as I kissed her head.

As Bella pulled up the car at Charlie's, the twins and Renesmee quickly got out of the car and ran towards Charlie and Sue as they came out of the house. Leah and Seth were behind them.

"Grandpa!" They all shouted as they ran at him.

"There they are. Come here," Charlie exclaimed as he caught Renesmee in his arms and spun her, the twins hugging his legs. "Oh! Wow! Look at you. You've grown half a foot! Seriously. Like 6 inches."

Jacob, Bella and I got out as Jacob walked up to them.

"Come on inside. Lunch is on the table," Sue told the kids. "We got a tree to decorate, huh?"

Charlie added as the twins and Renesmee cheered, arguing amongst themselves who's going to put the star on top of the tree.

"Alya and I've actually got a few errands to run, guys. We'll be back soon, okay?" Bella asked them. Jacob gave Bella a knowing look as he entered the house with Renesmee.

"Tchau mamãe!" The twins waved goodbye to us as they went into the house with Seth and Leah.

"Come on. Let's go," Charlie said as he and Sue follows the kids inside.

-Seattle-

Alice's note gave me a new sense of hope. Maybe she had a plan for us after all. And maybe J. Jenks was the key. We arrived at the restaurant we are supposed to meet Jenks.

We walked up to the Host table. "We're meeting Mr. Jenks," Bella announced.

"Right this way," the host told us as he lead us to an African-American man sitting at a table. "Mrs. Hale, Mrs. Cullen," Jenks replied as we sat down in front of him. "Hi," Bella replied.

"I'm so happy you called. I always meet my private clients here. It's more comfortable than the office,"

Jenks told us. "And it's more public," I added as he smiled. "What type of work do you do, J.?" Bella asked. "Oh, you know, this and that," Jenks answered.

"It's always different, which keeps it interesting."

"Have you known Alice and Raymond long?" Bella asked. "And my husband?" I added. "I've been working with them for more than 20 years," Jenks replied.

"And my late partner knew Jasper 15 years before that. They are, uh, unusually well-preserved."

"Yes, they are," I agreed. "I trust that Mr. Raymond is enjoying his vacation," Jenks added. "He didn't tell you where he was going, did he?" I asked.

"No, no, no, he just mentioned that he was leaving when he came by to place his order," Jenks replied. "I assume that his order is ready?" Bella asked.

"Of course. I've never been late with a delivery," Jenks replied. Jenks slid two envelopes towards Bella and I.

We opened the envelopes to find forged passports and documentation for Renesmee, Jacob, Seth, Avel, Angela, Rosie, Jordan, Kendra, and the twins. "There a problem?" Jenks asked us.

"No. Our husbands, my sister and I thought that we'd all be traveling together," I replied.

"Raymond said only ten were traveling. His instructions were very clear," Jenks replied. Bella, clearly disappointed, put the passports and documents back into the envelope.

I sighed as slid the papers back inside.

"It's my mistake. Apparently, that's not going to happen," Bella replied. As we left, the fact that the kids will be leaving us waited heavy on my mind. Alice's vision was clear.

The twins, along with Renesmee, would have a future. But Jasper and I, nor Edward and Bella.

We picked up the twins and Renesmee and headed back to the house. When we get back to the house, the twins head towards their father as they kissed his cheeks.

He looked at them with love in his eyes as they explained what they did at their grandfather's place.

I go over to my friends and family telling them, they were devastated.

Bella watched as Renesmee goes to Edwards arms and he picks her up lovingly, she then goes to another room as I headed to Jasper's old room.

I grabbed two backpacks for the twins with some money and wrote two letters for them. Avel, Marcia, and Carlos joined me.

"My dearest babies, I thought we would have forever together. But forever isn't as long as I'd hoped. I know now why Alice left your aunt clues. It was to keep you two and your cousins safe. Everything you, and Seth will need is in this pack. Uncle Avel and Aunt Angela will be by your side to make sure your memories of us will not fade. As well as Rosie, Jordan, and Kendra. They will protect your cousins. They will protect you. Jacob will protect you and Renesmee. And they'll help you learn about the Ticuna legends,"

I wrote as I sighed. As I finished up writing my letters to my twin kids, Alistair walked into the room.

"It's a romantic notion, isn't it? That a righteous few can defy a great evil. I must admit, you even had me believing. For a moment," he chuckles. "Well, good luck." Alistair turned and started walking out.

"You're gonna need it. Cheers." He walks out as I look up at the window, snow falling down.

I turned to Avel and Angela as they watched Alistair leave. I explained to them about what is to happen the day of the Volturi's arrival.

-Christmas Day, Charlie's house-

Bella, Edward, Jasper and I are at Charlie's house with the twins and Renesmee. My family was there too. Jordan and Rosie decided to crash the party, my friends too.

Kendra was invited but she wanted to celebrate with her pack.

I was standing outside as Jasper walked up to me. "The snow is sticking," I sighed. "Hey, we still have today," Jasper told me. I sighed as I walked inside. Jasper shook his head and followed me.

The twins were with Leah and Seth.

Rosie, Jordan, Veronica, Marcia are playing Monopoly. Carlos is supervising, knowing Veronica and Marcia. I watched as Sue helped Charlie clear up in the kitchen.

"I'm so glad Charlie found somebody to take care of him," I told Jasper as we leaned against the wall.

"Alya, no one's giving up here," Jasper reminded me.

"You don't know that," I replied as Charlie walks into the room. "All right! Present time! Let's go!" Dad announced.

"Seth, Leah, stop eating. You guys stop playing for a second. Jake, you start. Get it going."Charlie added. "Also Alya, some of these are your birthday gifts, they came late"

I nodded as Jacob passed a present to Renesmee.

Seth was holding Lottie as he kisses her cheek. Leah handed Alexander a box of video games. "What did you get me?" Seth asked his sister as he hands Lottie a bracelet.

"I'm not giving you anything," Leah replied.

"Hey! No, come on, what did you get me?" Seth whined. "Olha, mamãe!" Lottie squealed as she waved the bracelet in my face. I smiled at her as I wrapped the bracelet around her wrist.

"Papai!!" Alexander laughed as he and Leah looked through the games.

"Well, Dad, we didn't have time to wrap yours, but here it is," Bella said as she gave Charlie a piece of paper. "It's a 5-day fishing trip to Fraser River. It's for you and Sue."

"You leave tomorrow," Edward added.

"Wow, that's really nice. Thank you," Dad added as he looked at the paper. "Tomorrow? I can't leave tomorrow." "I made arrangements for you at work," Sue replied, covering for us.

"Sneaky. And extravagant," Charlie asked.

"And non-refundable, I'm afraid," Edward replied. "You four trying to get rid of me?" Charlie asked us as we go quiet. I feared that he might have figured out something is wrong.

"Because it's working!" He chuckles.

"Fraser River. That means we'll be chasing Cutthroat." "We might even hook a Rainbow or some Bulls," Sue added as she walked over to him and sat down on the recliner.

"Woman knows her trout," Charlie smiled.

Rosie puts two boxes in front of Jordan and Seth. Seth chuckles as he opens them. Jordan thanks her before opening. I walked up to Avel, who was opening gifts with our friends.

"You ready?" I asked him, and he looked at me.

"Do you think she'll like it?" I nodded, Avel gave me the box as I walked over to them. "Angela" I sang as she looks at me, I put two small boxes in her hand, one light blue and one white.

She looks at me confused.

"The blue one is from me, the other is from Avel. Open his first" I tell her, walking over to Jasper. Aissa laughed as she opened it. Everyone turned to her, Angela gasped at what it was.

A ring.

Avel gets on one knee, Angela looks at him with love in her eyes, only to be met with the same.

"Angela Weber, you are the most beautiful person in the world. I've loved you since the beginning. Would you give me the honor of being my wife?" Avel asked.

"Yes!" Angela yelled, kissing him.

Everyone clapped for them. I'm so happy for them. I hugged them, congratulating them. Bella knelt down next to Renesmee. "Hey, beautiful. Let me see,"

she asked, referring to the present she opened. She saw that it's a bracelet.

"Jacob make this for you? Wanna put it on?" Bella asked as she put the bracelet on Renesmee's wrist. "It's so pretty," Renesmee smiled. "It is really pretty,"

Bella agreed as I sat down next to them, My twins following suit.

"Look what I got!" Lottie told her cousin as she showed her bracelet. "I can't wait to play this game," Alexander added as he sat on my legs. Bella turned to Edward who smiled.

-Third POV-

The group all headed to the clearing that Alice told them to go to. As the snow was falling, all the vampires and Jacob and Kendra have set up camp in the woods.

Jacob brought some wood and dropped it on the ground.

Benjamin used his powers to produce fire from his fingertips and threw it on the woods to start a fire. "That's what I'm talkin' about. A little pre-battle bonfire. Telling war stories,"

Jacob spoke up as he sits next to Benjamin and Tia, looking across the fire and saw the other vampires standing still.

"Or just standing there like frickin' statues." Jordan gave Rosie a confused look as she sat down. Suddenly Garrett spins in and sits next to them by the fire.

"Name any American battle. I was there," Garrett asked. "Little Bighorn," Jacob answered.

"I came this close to biting Custer. But the lndians got him first," Garrett revealed. (Bruh, really?) Just then Kate spun in and sat on Garrett's knee.

"Try Oleg's assault on Constantinople. He didn't win that one on his own," she added. "if you're talking battles, you're talking the Eleven Years' War. No one does rebellion like the irish,"

Liam spoke up as he, his mate and daughter sat down.

"You lost the Eleven Years' War," Garrett asked. "Aye. But it was one hell of a rebellion," Liam confirmed. The others sat down around the camp fire.

"When we ruled, everything came to us. Prey, diplomats, favor seekers. Such was our power. We had two mind controllers. But we never put on white hats and called ourselves saints. Stefan: We were honest about what we were," Vladimir explained.

"We sat still for a very long time. We didn't notice we were beginning to petrify."

"Perhaps the Volturi did us a favor when they burned our castles," Stefan added.

"We've been waiting 1,500 years to return that favor," Vladimir finished. "We have been ready to do battle for ages."

Watching the other vampires as they sat around the camp fire talking, Jasper, Edward and Carlisle stand off to the side of the group. Alya and Bella were in the tent with the twins and Renesmee.

Lilith and Thomas were standing guard outside the tent.

"I can't help thinking, all these people are putting themselves in danger because we fell in love with two humans," Edward revealed. "You found your mates. You deserve to be happy,"

Carlisle told them. "But at what cost?" Jasper asked.

"Everyone here has something to fight for. I certainly do," Carlisle replied as he and Esme made eye contact.

Edward and Jasper looked over at Bella, Alya, the twins and Renesmee in their tent. "Carlisle, I've never thanked you," Edward told his adoptive father.

"For this extraordinary life." Carlisle put his hand on Edward's shoulder as they stood and kept watching over the others.

Jasper smiled as his mate looked at him. "I must thank you as well," Jasper added. "If Alice, Raymond, and I never met you, I wouldn't have meet my mate and have two beautiful children with her."

"You don't have to say thank you," Carlisle told him.

"You deserve this." "I thank you too Avel"

Avel looks at Jasper. "You are my best friend. Without you I wouldn't have known Avel. Thank for bringing here for us" Avel smiles at Jasper.

In their tent, Renesmee opened the locket containing a photo of Bella and Edward and the message 'Plus que ma propre vie' engraved in it.

Alya gave their daughter and son the same locket and a bracelet of the same design but their says 'Eu sou livre, você é livre, nós somos livres para sempre, juntos.

"This means "More than my own life." That's how much I love you. All of you," Bella told Renesmee.

"It means "I'm free, you're free, we're free forever, together" Alya told her kids. "All five of you are the lights of everyone's lives," Kiara added. "Remember that even if we are separated."

They nodded.

"Tomorrow I'm gonna need you to stay with Jacob, Leah, Rosie, Jordan, Kendra, and Seth," Alya asked. "No matter what."

"Even if I tell them that... That they, along with Uncle Avel and Aunt Angela, has to take you somewhere," Bella added.

The twins and Renesmee started crying and the mothers took them into their arms. Hey. Baby, it's all right," they told their kids. "You're gonna be safe. Always." They nodded. Alya could see the worry, she thought of a idea.

"How about a lullaby?" They nodded as they got comfortable, snuggling into Alya And Bella. "Moonbeams and starlight, magical twilight"

"The warmest ray, hear it whispering your names" Everyone quiets down as they listen to Alya sing. "Rainbows at midnight, sparkling night skies"

"Don't go away, stay another day" The kids started to fall asleep. "Mamãe, can you open your wings?"

Alexander asked as Alya made her wings appear, putting them around the twins.

The twins snuggled into them, falling asleep. Everyone outside was quiet, listening.

"Minha garganta, pede pra eu cantar, E a dor se vai, como uma lembrança vai"

"Desde criança, e até o sol raiar, Pra descansar, quando te encontrar"

Jasper looked at Alya as she sang, love in his eyes.

"Estica a coluna, pra sapatear, E diz a rima, que eu vou te amar"

"E abre a roda pra eu te mostrar, Que eu vim aqui só pra cantar"

"Estica a coluna, pra sapatear, E diz a rima, que eu vou te amar"

"E abre a roda pra eu te mostrar, Que eu vim aqui só pra cantar"

Everyone sat in silence, clarity in the air.

-Third Pov-

When it was time for the Volturi to arrive, the Cullens and their witnesses, all gathered met in a large, snow-covered field. Garrett stood next to Kate as they watch and wait.

The twins clung to their parents as Renesmee clung to her mother.

Avel, Marcia, and Carlos were standing next to Alya and Jasper. Kendra's pack were around in the woods, waiting. Jewel, her family, and flock in the trees, waiting, armed.

"If we live through this, I'll follow you anywhere, woman," Garrett told his mate.

"Now you tell me," Kate shook her head at her mate. They heard the Volturi and their army getting closer. Alya gripped her mate's hand, worry filling her, as he looked at her.

He calmed her down with his gift.

They pulled their kids closer to them. "The Redcoats are coming! The Redcoats are coming!" Garrett announced.

Suddenly Aro and his army became visible and it's clear that they outnumbered the Cullens and their witnesses. Edward watched Aro as they walked towards them.

"Aro's looking for Alice," Edward spoke up as Bella and Alya looked at each other.

As Aro and his army got closer, the wolf packs were coming out to join the Cullens and their witnesses, both have increased in numbers over the last few weeks.

Irina looked at the witnesses the Cullens gathered in shock.

She saw the children and knew that what she did was wrong. Her sisters leaned on each other when they saw her. Jacob in his wolf form came and stood next Bella, Renesmee and Edward.

Seth, Kendra, and Leah walked over to Jasper, Alya and the twins.

Lilith, Jordan, and Thomas walked to Alya's family. Aro and his army stood in a line facing the Cullens and their witnesses. Alya glared at Aro as Carlisle walks forward.

"Aro, Iet us discuss things as we used to. In a civilized manner," Carlisle asked.

"Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place," Aro replied. "Given the battalion you've assembled against us." "I can promise you, that was never my intent," Carlisle answered.

"No laws have been broken.' "We see the children. Do not treat us as fools,"

Caius argued as he glared at the children, who buried their faces into their parents. "They are not immortal! These witnesses can attest to that," Carlisle announced.

"Or you can look. See the flush of human blood in their cheeks "Artifice!" Caius shot back.

"I will collect every facet of the truth. But from someone more central to the story," Aro explained. "Edward, Jasper, I'm guessing. as the children clings to your newborn mates, I assume you are involved."

Jasper and Edward looked at Bella and Alya, then to their children.

Jasper kissed his twins' head as Edward looked at him, He nodded, They made their way towards Aro.

As Bella watched Edward and Jasper walk towards Aro, she used her powers to shield Edward and Jasper, but they stepped out of reach.

As Edward and Jasper reach Aro, Edward extended his hand. Aro took it and used his power to read his thoughts and realized that Renesmee was not an immortal child.

He took Jasper's hand after releasing Edward's hand and read his thoughts, also confirming his suspicion that the young twins are also like their cousin.

"I'd like to meet them," Aro asked.

Jasper and Edward turned and looked at Bella, Alya, the twins and Renesmee. They took their children's hands as Jacob, Kendra, and Seth followed them.

Bella looked at Emmett, who followed them. Avel joined them as Marcia and Carlos stayed behind.

Alya made her wings appear, providing a cover for the twins. Alya and Bella reached their mates as Lottie reached for his father, who took her hand. Lottie hugged Jasper's side.

"Ah. Young Bella and Alya," Aro said as he looked at them.

"Immortality becomes you. And what a beauty you are, Alya, extraordinary wings" Aro smiled and then shrieked with laughter as he heard the twins' and Renesmee's hearts beating.

"I hear their strange heart," he announced as he held out his hand.

Lottie and Renesmee walked closer to him. "Hello, Aro," she said as they touch Aro's cheek, using their powers on him.

Aro became transfixed by what they was showing him. They removed their hands as Alya and Bella pulled them away from the crazy vampire.

"Magnifico! Half mortal, half immortal, and Half bird, half immortal," Aro announced. "Conceived and carried by these two newborns while they were still human." "Impossible!" Caius denied.

"Do you think they fooled me, brother?" Aro asked him as Jacob, Kendra, and Seth both growled at him.

The man simply smiled. Alya, Avel, Jasper, the twins, Bella, Edward and Renesmee walked back to join the other witnesses. "Bring the informer forward,"

Caius ordered as Irina was brought towards Caius and Aro. "Is those the children you saw?" Caius asked, pointing at the children.

"I'm not sure," Irina replied. "Jane," Caius asked. "They've changed," Irina replied. "These children are bigger." "Then your allegations were false," Caius sneered.

"The Cullens are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistake," Irina replied.

"I'm sorry." Edward saw that Irina was about to be executed. "Caius, no!" He shouts as Felix then stepped forward. He hit Irina and snapped her head off.

Caius ripped her arms off and her body fell to the ground. "Irina!" Tanya shouted.

Caius then set fire to the rest of Irina's body. Kate and Tanya screamed and ran towards Aro and his army. Eleazer grabs Tanya. Garrett got ahold of Kate as she used her power to electrocute him.

Jasper then turned to Zafrina.

"Blind them," Jasper asked her. Eleazer and Garrett turned the girls to face her as Zafrina used her power to blind Kate and Tanya, stopping them from attacking.

"We must attack!" Tanya asked. "Bring my vision back," Kate asked.

"Tanya, this is what they want. If you attack now, we'll all die," Edward explained. Edward then looked at Zafrina and she stopped blinding Kate and Tanya.

Edward walked back to Bella.

As Tanya and Kate stopped their attack on Aro and his army, Jane looked at Edward. "Pain," she said as she used her power to bring Edward down in pain.

Bella managed to use her power to shield Edward.

He got up and walked towards Bella. "It's working," Edward told her. Bella smiled as Jane realized her powers are useless against her shield.

Alec stepped forward and tried to use his deadly vapor but Aro stopped him. "Aro, you see there's no law broken here," Carlisle announced. "Agreed. But does it then follow that there is no danger?"

Aro asked as he walked forward, turning to his witnesses.

"For the first time in our history humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology has given birth to weapons that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. In such perilous times, only the known is safe. Only the known is tolerable. And we know nothing of what this child will become. Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today, only to die tomorrow."

Just then two figures emerged from the nearby woods. Aro turned to see who it is. "HA!" Aro exclaimed. Edward realized it's Alice and Cameron. "Alice," Edward revealed.

"Alice!" Aro sang. As Alice and Raymond walked up to Aro and his army, two of Aro's guards stopped them.

"My dear, dear Alice, we're so glad to see you here, after all," Aro asked. "I have evidence the children won't be a risk to our kind," Alice answered. Aro looked at her with suspicion.

"Let me show you," Alice replied, extending her hand. Aro motioned for his guards to let Alice go.

The guard slapped Raymond, who growled at him. "Brother?" Caius asked. Alice walked up to Aro and he took hold of her hand. As Aro read her thought. Jewel landed on Alya's shoulder

"Jewels" Alya sighed as she brushed against her.

Alice realized that Aro won't change his mind. "It doesn't matter what I show you. Even when you see," Alice replied. "You still won't change your decision."

At that moment Alice turned, looked over to Alya and Bella and whispered. "Now!" She whispered. Alya and Bella looked at their children, who are sitting on top of Seth, Kendra, and Jacob, then at the wolves.

Alya's friends nodded. "Take care of our kids,"

they asked. Jacob, Kendra, and Seth turned and started running into the woods with Renesmee and the twins. Alya's friends followed them. Seeing the wolves, the birds running off into the woods with Renesmee, Caius turned to his guard.

"Get them," Caius ordered his guards.

Suddenly Alice attacked Aro, kicking him with her leg and sent him flying, but he managed to landed back down and ordered his guards to take hold of Alice.

"Take her away," Aro ordered.

The Cullens became angry as they saw Alice being held. "Let her go!" Carlisle yelled. Carlisle ran forward to attack as he and Aro met each other mid-air, then Aro landed on the ground with Carlisle's decapitated head in hand.

The Cullens and their witnesses watched in horror as Caius burned Carlisle's body.

This caused the Cullens, birds, their witnesses and the wolf packs to launch into an attack. Chaos broke out with both sides undergoing deaths. Alya used her gift to protect all of their allies.

The bird started throwing sharp objects, distracting them, so Kendra's pack can kill them.

Bella tried to use her power to help shield Jasper from Jane's power, but Alec saw that Bella is using her gift, and attacked Bella.

Jane used her gift on Raymond and Jasper as they writhed in pain from Jane's power. Alya and Alice screamed as they watched their mates be beheaded by another Volturi.

Emmett heard their screams and rushed in and behead Alec.

Alya screamed as she flew into the air, attacking the volturi, killing him, sending her feathers flying, killing more of the guards.

Leah and Lilith killed another Volturi member and were killed in their wolf form by a Volturi after Jane used her power on her.

Sam and Thomas let out a heart-breaking howl. As Jacob, Kendra, and Seth was running in the woods with Renesmee and the twins, one of Aro's guards caught up to them.

Avel tried to attack him, but he dodged. Marcia blew him back a few feet. Seth, Kendra, and Jacob goes into daze when they realized that Leah and Lilith's dead.

Marcia gasped in pain as she felt her bond with Leah break, falling onto the ground. Carlos covered her as he comforted her.

"Jacob! Jacob! Jacob!" Renesmee yelled. "Jacob! Watch out!" Just then the vampire jumped onto Jacob from above, but Jacob snapped out of it, managed to kill and beheaded the vampire.

He, Kendra, and Seth continues to run in the woods with Renesmee and the twins.

Avel burning the pieces, before following them, Marcia and Carlos slowly followed.

Back at the battle scene, Benjamin used his power to create a chasm in the earth, which kills many of the Volturi and nearly took Esme and Edward down, but they managed to escape with Edward killing Felix in the process.

Jewel and Blu are tag teaming. Jolene and Antonio are leading the other birds, killing them.

Alice escaped from the guards holding her by killing them.

She ran towards Jane, who ran after seeing Alec's dead body. Alya ran after her and caught her. Alice joined in attacking her as Bella helped by shielding her.

Alice threw Jane to Sam in his wolf form and he killed her.

That is when Demitri attacked Alya and kills her, the young girl accepting her death and joined her beloved mate.

Larisa screamed, the family roared in rage as they killed the vampire who killed they're loved one.

Caius joined the battle as he attacked the Denalis. They attacked him and brought him to his knees with Kate using her powers on him, his skull ripped off by Tanya. Vladimir and Stefan attacked Marcus.

"Finally," he sighed as Vladimir and Stefan killed Marcus.

Aro watched most of his army die as he finally joined in the battle. Edward and Bella attacked him and together they managed to rip his head off and set fire to his body.

As Aro died, he aw that Bella burned his body as his army killed her and Edward.

Then the scene suddenly transported back to the field before the battle and it's clear that the battle was a vision that Alice was showing Aro. "Now you know. That's your future," Alice informed him.

"Unless you decide on another course."

"We cannot alter our course. The children still poses a grave threat," Caius pushed. "But what if you were sure she could remain concealed from the human world?" Edward asked.

"Could we leave in peace?' "Of course. But that cannot be known," Caius replied.

"Actually, it can," Edward replied as four more witnesses appear walking in from the woods. As they walked past the Cullens and their witnesses, they could see that the man was similar to the twins and Renesmee.

They came and stood next to Alice.

"I've been searching for witnesses of my own among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil," Alice announced. "We have enough witnesses," Caius sneered. "Let him speak, brother," Aro asked

"I am half human, half vampire. Like the children," the man announced.

"I am Nahuel. A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt Huilen raised me as her own. I made her immortal."

"I'm Mason. I'm Half bird half vampire. I was given this gift by the forest. I was alone until a vampire. My mate, Paris, turned me," "How old are you?" Bella asked, stepping forward.

"A hundred and fifty years," Nahuel replied, turning to face her. "A hundred and forty years"

Bella shared a look with Edward as does Jasper and Alya. "At what age did you reach maturity?" Aro asked. "I became full-grown seven years after my birth," Nahuel answered.

"I have not changed since then." Jay nodded.

"And your diet?" Aro asked. "Blood, human food. I can survive on either," Nahuel replied. "These children are much like us," Marcus finally spoke up.

"Regardless, the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves," Caius argued. "Our natural enemies." Aro turns and addresses his army. "Dear ones, there is no danger here," Aro announced.

"We will not fight today."

Some of the Volturi looked disappointed, including Caius and Jane, but they all listened to Aro and quickly left, then before leaving, Aro looked at Alice, Alya, and Bella.

"Such a prize," he said, then he turned and left.

Vladmir and Stefan turned to Carlisle, wanting to attack the Volturi. "We have them on the run. Now is the time to attack," Vladimir asked.

"Not today," Carlisle replied. "You're all fools! The Volturi might be gone," Stefan exclaimed. "But they will never forgive what happened here."

The Cullens and their witnesses do not listen so Vladimir and Stefan left in anger and everyone else rejoices in the fact that they did not have to fight the Volturi.

Jacob looks at Bella as she smiles at him. Seth, Leah, and Kendra look at Alya as she, too, smile at them. The wolves runs off, howling in the process. The birds roared in victory.

-Cullen House-

The witnesses are saying goodbye and leaving. Jasper and Alya are with Peter and Charlotte as the twins asked them to visit them soon.

Edward and Jacob watched Renesmee as she spoke to Zafrina and Senna. "You have a beautiful family," Jacob told him. "They're gonna be around for a long time, isn't they?"

"A very long time. I'm glad they have you, Seth and Kendra," Edward replied.

"Even Jordan and Rosie" Jacob smiled. "So should I start calling you "Dad"?" Jacob asked. "No," Edward replied as Jacob and Leo laughed. Renesmee ran into Edward's arms and Bella joins them.

After Peter and Charlotte left, Jasper, Alya and the twins came up to them.

The twins and Renesmee hugged each other. "Hey," Bella said as she and Alya takes Lottie's and Renesmee's hands and put it on their cheeks to listen to their thoughts.

"Yeah. We're all gonna be together now," Alya told her son and niece, since they are thinking the same thing.

As Renesmee and the twins hugged their mothers, Alice watched them in the distance, she had a vision of Renesmee and the twins all grown up.

They are with Seth, Kendra, and Jacob and they are happy together. Their parents, in the vision, joined them.

Alice looked at Edward and he smiles at her as he read her thoughts seeing her vision of Renesmee and the twins all grown up and happy. Alice smiled.

Jasper kissed her head as the twins and Renesmee headed inside.

-Meadow-

Jasper and I are back in our meadow. "I wanna show you something," I told him. "I've been working on this for a while now." "What?" Jasper asked me.

"Lottie had given the ability that Renesmee has to me," I explained. "She was leaning how to share the same gifts with others." "You never cease to amaze me,"

Jasper told me as I placed my hand on his cheek.

I showed him my thoughts and memories of our time together from the first time we met to everything that's happened to up to now. "That was amazing," he told me.

"I know. Now you know," I replied. "Nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you."

"There's one exception," Jasper corrected me. I nodded understanding that he felt the same way for me and we kissed. "Will you show me again?" Jasper asked me. I smiled.

"We've got a lotta time," I replied. "Forever?" "Forever," Jasper agreed. "Forever," I agreed as we kissed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 2.5K 16
"This is me saying that I'd set myself on fire to bring light to all the dark places within you." Emmett Cullen x Male oc x Rosalie Hale Breaking Daw...
68.4K 1.9K 19
Violet Grace has loved and lost. Her gift.... She considers a curse, She didn't know how to use it... But she does now. The question is, Will she use...
1.6M 48K 80
π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π€π‹π–π€π˜π’ | ❝ a hurricane in the form of a girl.❞ courtney swan has never been one to follow the rules, jasper hale always h...
130K 2.1K 49
(Emmett Cullen x OC) (Rosalie Hale x male OC) Started: December 8, 2020 Finished: December 10, 2020