Barking up the wrong tree. Lu...

ChrysDoesGay által

Animal AU of The Owl house, still very much like cannon except paw-sibly gayer. Mostly Boscha redemption arc... Több

[1]
[1 part 2]
[1 part 3]
[2]
[2 part 2]
[2 part 3]
[3]
[3 part 2]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[6 part 2]
[6 part 3]
[7]
[8]
[8 part 2]
[9]
[9 part 2]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[12 part 2]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[Filler]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]

[48]

355 17 14
ChrysDoesGay által

Thursday.

Willow walked down the halls, glancing down each one she passed, a bit upset. Boscha was late. "It's been ten minutes..Where is that beast?" Willow nickered, walking to her first period.

There, she expected Boscha to appear out of nowhere. But it didn't happen. For an entire hour, Willow feared something happened to her girlfriend.

Second period came and went, then Break started. Willow went over to Boscha's class, spotting the teacher, "Excuse me?" Willow walked in. "Did Boscha arrive?"

The teacher hummed, looking to Boscha's seat, "No, she hasn't. Not that I remember."

Willow frowned, "Hm.." She turned, stomping off. 'Where is my girlfriend..?'

During third period, Willow sent several messages asking if Boscha was okay. Yet she was never answered. Fourth period, no Boscha. Lunch, no Boscha. Fifth period, Willow tried to wait as long as she could to see if Boscha would walk her to sixth, but left before the final yell.

Sixth period, Willow went home after. She sent Boscha a message, went to bed, and waited.

And waited.

And waited..

'Ding Dong!' The front door opened, "Ah! Hello~" Gilbert cooed. "Willow! It's for you!"

Willow rolled out of bed, Popcorn in hand. She carefully went downstairs, peeking down the hall, ears perking. "Hey Doll!" Boscha smiled, tail wagging.

Slumping, Willow shuffled over, tiredly hugging Boscha. "..hic-"

Boscha straightened out, holding Willow tightly, "Willow oh my Titan are you okay??" Boscha groomed back her mane. "Flower, are you alright? What's wrong?"

"I thought something happened to you--!" Willow pushed Boscha back, lifting her glasses slightly and wiping away her tears. "You don't answer my messages- You don't even answer my call!-"

"Willow." Boscha cupped her face. "Willow, my Flower. Yes, I know what I did. It was wrong, and I'm sorry for not informing you of my absence. I brought you gifts. They won't make up for my mistake, but they'll ease my punishment."

"Sniff-" Willow wiped her snout.

Boscha licked her stop, gently scratching her fur, "We're going to your room. You're going to look through your gifts, and you can finish telling me the story."

Willow lowered her head, letting out a soft sob and leaning forward. She burrowed her snout in Boscha's mane, the manticore rubbing her back, lifting the pegasus. "Hic- Hmph-" Willow held onto Boscha.

Gilbert got the gifts from outside, Boscha taking Willow upstairs to her bed. She lied the pegasus down, gently grooming her fur, "I'm sorry I made you upset..I love you..I love you so much, Willow.." Boscha purred, nuzzling her cheek. "I'll care for you til you've calmed.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Willow hummed softly, stirring in her sleep. Her chest felt heavy, the pegasus glancing down slightly, sighing. "Love, you were supposed to be comforting me.." Willow rubbed Boscha's back, avoiding her wings.

Boscha shuffled, holding Willow tightly, "Fluffy.."

Willow nickered, blowing lightly in Boscha's ear. The manticore jolted, pushing herself up a bit, "Am I in heaven..?" Boscha mumbled, sniffing Willow out. "Nope. I don't think angels smell like wood." Boscha gently nuzzled her. "I love wood.."

"And why oh why is that so?" Willow brushed back her mane.

"Cause my girlfriend is wood..And I'm a manticore..I lOooovvve wood.." Boscha slumped, purring softly.

Willow's scroll rang, flying over and showing her the caller. She answered it, revealing Amity, "Hey Willow!" Amity waved, smiling. "We're back, and Luz's mom is here!"

Perking, Willow adjusted her glasses, "Luz's mom?" She scooped Boscha up, sitting upright. "Like, Luz's mom mom? Not Eda?"

"Why do you kids keep saying that?-" Eda squawked, peeking over Amity's horn. "Yes, I get it, Luz is basically my daughter!--"

"Hi Eda, yes- Amity where are you at??"

"The Owl House. Camilla, I think you should probably not look at the fridge-" Amity stumbled, giggling when Luz jumped on her back. "Where's the basilisk?"

Boscha perked, "Basawisk? Pbbt-" She shook her head. "Basilisk??"

"Yes, Number Five. She took Luz's place and she's been sleeping in since I knocked her out for hurting Luz." Amity turned the camera. "There she is. King's just saying hi."

"Can she really turn into other people?" Boscha asked. "Amity?"

"Are you not listening? She took Luz's place! How can you expect a basilisk to be my beautiful pup??" Amity showed Luz off again.

The pup yipped, waving and nuzzling into Amity's scruff. Boscha hissed softly, nuzzling into Willow's fluff, "Mean cat..So evil.."

Willow rubbed her back, "Are we allowed to come say hi?" She asked.

"I suppose. We've just come back and Hooty needs to be cleaned so.."

"We'll see you later then~" Willow sighed. "Don't let Luz's Mom leave."

"She won't. She's going to be making sure Luz is being taken care of for a long time." Amity frowned.

. . .

Camilla hummed, tapping her chin as she stared at the bed. "Luz?"

The pup looked up at her, "Hm?"

"Does it feel comfortable?"

"Yes! My awesome girlfriend bought it for me!" Luz yipped, turning to Amity, tail wagging.

The kitten had stayed outside of the room, glaring at Camilla from a distance. "That's good. As long as you like the bed." Camilla ruffled Luz's fur. "Clothing?"

"Mrs.Blight took me shopping the other day, but I used the clothes recently and Hooty is washing." Luz explained.

Camilla looked to Amity, "That's your last name, isn't it?"

Amity nodded, "Sure is."

King skipped in, holding up a toy, "Luz can we play now?"

"In a bit, Mama is making sure everything is okay for me so I can stay."

King's tail wagged, "You'll be staying?!"

"That's right! So when Mama is done, we can play in the back with Hooty." Luz pat his head.

King yapped, jumping about and going over to Amity, "Play with me for now then! Help me train!"

"Me?" Amity perked.

"Yes! Little Miss Perfect must have had personal training! Help me train!"

Amity booped his nose, picking King up, "I'll only train you to level I got when I was eight." Amity waved to Luz, going down the stairs.

Eda and Steve came up, the owl lady scratching gently at her muzzle, "One more day Eda." Steve pat her back.

"I know, glad they didn't make me wear it outside of the Isles." Eda stepped in Luz's room. "What do you want for dinner Kid?"

Luz hummed, tail wagging at the thought of food, stopping when she realized.. "Mama might not like what I want for dinner, so maybe..Cockatrice pasta?" Luz gave Eda puppy eyes. "Made by awesome girlfriend and Eda..?"

She was hit lightly on her head, earning a light chuckle from Eda, "Can't get me with that look Luz. But don't worry your fluffy self, I'll get started on prep."

Luz grinned, Steve taking Eda's place as she went downstairs. "I'm Steve. I work in our emperor's coven as a head guard. At the moment, I'm helping Ms.Clawthorne with her muzzle."

"Can I ask about the muzzle, Steven?" Camilla asked.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you about it, but Eda and Luz are able to." Steve pat Luz's head. "If she wants to."

Luz shook her head lightly, "I..I don't like thinking about it.."

Camilla softened, gently brushing the nape of Luz's neck, "Mija..I won't hold this against you..You can tell me what happened if you want.."

Luz looked to Camilla, ears pinning back as her tail tucked in between her legs. "I bit somebody.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity had rushed back upstairs when her Girlfriend Senses tingled, hugging Luz before taking her to bed. There, Luz explained to Camilla what happened and how Eda took the blame for her after Luz had gotten hurt. Camilla checked the scars which healed nicely, prescribing Luz with her girlfriend and sending her off to nap.

She went downstairs to Eda with Steve behind her, and asked to see the food. There, she broke everything apart into groups, told Eda what was the best option for protein and whatnot. Eda had to write notes.

Luz and Amity came down a little after that, going outside to play with King while the adults made dinner. Five was asleep on the couch, Hooty resting lazily on her back. "Five.." Camilla gently shook her. "Five~"

"Mmrr...?" She stirred.

"Come on, we have to get home."

Pausing, the basilisk rubbed her eyes and looked to Camilla, "Home..?"

"Yes, you're staying with me. While I do not approve of you having taken my daughter's place, you're just a child." Camilla rubbed her back. "We can get you a real name while we're at it."

Five smiled, sitting up, "That..That sounds great.."

"Then let's get going, your room isn't just going to clean itself." Camilla grinned.

Five stood, patting Hooty's head, "You're not staying for dinner?" Luz adjusted Amity in her arms. "I thought you were.."

Amity stirred, burrowing her snout in Luz's fur, "Mm.."

"I have work tommorow Mija," Camilla pat Luz's head. "So we're going home to rest up."

Luz frowned, "You can always just.. Work here.." Luz turned to Eda. "What are snails made of here?"

"Lots of stuff." Eda hummed. "Gold, copper, silver..We have alot of copper."

Luz turned to Camilla, "You can always exchange back home. About fourty gold coins can get you 22,400 ish back home." Luz hummed.

"Mija, that's great." Camilla pat her shoulder. "But I don't like this place. I am very scared of it, and am only allowing you to stay because you're happy and you can handle it."

Luz blinked, "Oh. Will you at least try to stay for dinner? I'll be back on weekends, you know that."

"Yes, that's why you can stay for dinner on the weekend."

"I thought weekends were for us..?" Amity mumbled.

"Mornings are, Amor." Luz licked her cheek. "Evenings and nights are for Mama now."

Amity hummed, "Okay..As long as I get you the rest of the week.."

"You always get me the rest of the week." Luz moved Amity up a bit higher. "Nothing else has changed."

The door burst open, Hooty squawking and retreating quickly. "Who- Oh! Hello Mrs.Blight!" Hooty chirped.

Odalia nervously smiled, Alador stepping in behind her, fur brushed back and neat. "Mrs.Blight?" Camilla hummed. "Amity's mom."

Clearing her throat, Odalia stepped forward, tail loosely wrapping around her leg. 'Oh Titan I should have thought this through-' Odalia gulped.

Luz set Amity down, the kitten going over to her mom, "What are you doing here? I thought--"

Odalia looked to Camilla then to Amity, the kitten pausing before perking. Alador offered a basket of assorted wines and cheeses, lowering his head to Camilla. "Ms.Noceda, please accept our treats. You raised a lovely pup who has made our daughter happy, thank you kindly."

Camilla blinked, "Oh- Uh- You didn't have to do that.." Camilla hesitantly took the basket, wincing at the weight. "Oh wow-! Heh- I don't drink wine anymore.."

"You don't..?" Odalia's tail drooped. 'I'm failing my daughter at such an important time, I'm such a terrible mother--'

"But I will since it's been awhile!" Camilla smiled widely, tail wagging. "Couldn't drink cause I couldn't pay. This will go great with pasta!"

"Which is, conveniently, what we're having!" Eda stomped over, taking the basket. "I'll take good care of these."

Camilla snorted, "I better not get them back empty, Edalyn."

"You won't." Eda gently bumped Camilla. "At least not all of them."

Pants came from outside, the group looking to the door, Willow, Boscha and Willow's dads running over. "Hi! I'm Gilbert Park-"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Nocedas must have an effect on beasts, as somehow, the parents began fighting over Camilla. Steve had removed Eda's muzzle, as the limit had reached on how long she was supposed to have it on a day. "Eda, it's rude to steal." Odalia uttered.

"Hey, I met Cam first, got it?" Eda held the mutt tightly. "By default, she's mine."

Luz huffed, Amity giggling quietly and patting her head, "I thought you wanted Eda to be your mom."

"But not like this!" Luz frowned. "Now Eda will be..Gross with my mom.."

Boscha pat Luz's shoulder, "Get used to it. It's going to happen."

Camilla lazily peeked over Eda's shoulder, meeting Amity's gaze, "Is this how you feel when Luz carries you..?"

"Ah- Yes- I-It feels nice being coddled and cared for.."

Luz awed, pulling Amity into her lap, "Mi Amor!~ Ay que linda! I love you so much~!"

Amity purred loudly, nuzzling Luz's cheek, tail tapping the couch quickly. Five walked over to Luz, notepad in hand, King on her shoulder. "Okay, how about Helen?"

"Oh Artimis no." Luz shook her head. "That doesn't fit you!"

"Hm." Five scratched out the name. "Eleanor? Ginny? Julia?"

"Uh-" Luz drew back. "No- Why not stick with Five?"

"Cause that doesn't feel right.." Five mumbled, looking around. "The Roman number for five is a V isn't it?"

Luz nodded, then gasped. "Vee!"

Five smiled, "Yes. I like that. Hm~" Vee closed the notepad. "Vee. Veeeee.."

"Now decide how you want to look." Luz smiled. "Take your time, until you're ready, you're free to look like me."

Vee nodded, smiling as she slithered off, King grumbling softly as he thought his ideas for names were cool. Camilla slumped, Eda's feathers fluffing up, the beast looking to Luz. "Don't look at me, you did that to yourself."

Eda glanced around, ignoring the arguments of the others, "I'll take you to bed Cam." Eda cooed, gently preening the mutt.

Camilla hummed softly, turning her head and nuzzling into her neck. "Make sure Luz gets to bed in time.."

She flinched when Eda chirped, the griffin turning her head away, feathers fluffing up. "All good- Go back to sleep-" Eda pulled Camilla's head down, wings covering the mutt's face.

"Eda--" Camilla spit out a feather. "Can't see!!"

"Edalyn, return Camilla immediately!" Odalia exclaimed.

"I hate to say it, but you really have to put Mama down." Luz stood, holding Amity tightly. "You'll make her dizzy."

Eda's beak clattered softly, the griffin turning Camilla away. "Kid, I'll make you anything you want for breakfast tommorow if you let me keep your mom."

Luz huffed, "That's not fair.."

"You can bring your girlfriend over and let her stay whenever you'd like, no questions asked."

"Okay!" Luz yipped, tail wagging furiously. "Hold on Amity, you're staying with me tonight."

The kitten wrapped her arms around Luz's neck, gently knocking her head against Luz's. The pup scurried upstairs, Gilbert and Harvey standing. "Well, it's getting late." Harvey uttered. "Willow's still grounded and the bakery will close just as we pass."

Willow nickered, snorting and turning her head. Boscha stood, pulling up her girlfriend, "Don't worry Cupcake, we can get you a different pastry for now." She smiled. "I told you I'd keep you happy didn't I?"

"Yes, but I wouldn't mind not being tormenting with pumpkin pie.." Willow snuggled into Boscha's shoulder.

"Me neither!" King exclaimed, rushing over. "We have cupcakes! Want cupcakes??"

"Cupcakes-" Willow turned to him, then Gilbert. "Papa-"

"..We did say pumpkin pie.." Gilbert turned to Harvey.

"Hmph." Harvey crossed his arms, wings lightly flapping behind him. "Fine. Two, at max. Boscha, I have my eyes on you."

Odalia stood, Alador quickly standing with her, "So soon?" He questioned.

"Camilla is off to bed. And we have our date night, reservations?"

"Of course Dear." Alador smiled. "Always ready for us."

Odalia smiled back, linking her arm around his, tail lightly wrapping around his, "Off we go then. Good night to you all."

"Night Blights." Gilbert moved away from the door. "Willow!"

She hugged King, setting him down and taking her cupcakes, "I'm coming! Sheesh! Thank you King!"

He yipped, tail wagging as he waved goodbye. Vee came downstairs, walking over to King, "Not Luz, and did you want to make some pancakes? Camilla said we're not leaving tonight, and she needs to talk to the Blights tomorrow."

King cooed, "Sleepover! Come on, you can sleep in my room! It's got a bunch of stuffies!!"

                  To be continued.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.3K 144 18
Just a little collection of oneshots from The Owl House!!! Rules are stated in the first chapter so please read before requesting Disclaimer: I don't...
22.1K 679 48
Picture isn't mine As he stood there, being offered the staff of the last Golden Guard. he accepted all of his conditions. Hunters dream was finally...
18.9K 677 51
Hello, this is my first fanfic so it probably won't be as good but I hope you like it! Ships included: Lumity Huntlow Raeda Aladarius ...and maybe m...
339K 14.3K 171
❗Hey! Quick warning! If you're not comfortable with some gorey scenes, please pick another one of my stories! Just some abuse, but don't be alarmed...