The Benefits- Jikook

By Chulimochi

Jungkook and Jimin are best friends with benefits. Other than their intense physical relationship, the word... More

Intro (m)
Chapter 1: Jeon and Park
Chapter 2: Fight and make up
Chapter3: Brain and heart (I)
Chapter 4: Brain and Heart (II)
Chapter 5: How it started (M)
Chapter 6: Possessive Jeon
Chapter 7: Ice-cream
Chapter 8: "Friendzone"
Chapter 9: Impossible
Chapter 10: One more night (or two)
Chapter 11: Graduation
Chapter 12: Amused?
Preview
Chapter 13: Truth hurts
Chapter 14: Farewell (M)
Chapter 15: It's over
Chapter 16: Closure
Chapter 17: Coping
Chapter 18: Without you
Announcement <3
Chapter 19: You from afar
Chapter 20: Apart
A/N
Chapter 21: New beginning
A\N: Help me think
Chapter 22: The other half
Chapter 23: Who am I? without you
Chapter 24: Back and forth and back
Chapter 25: See you
Chapter 26: Locked in the friend zone
Chapter 27: "Finally moving on"
Chapter 28: Moving on in action
Chapter 29: Unrealistic expectations
Chapter 30: Time flies
Chapter 31: Welcome home
Chapter 32: Familiar touches
Chapter 33: Collab
Chapter 34: Chance
Chapter 35: Square one (M)
Chapter 36: The new you
Chapter 37: Smooth like butter
Chapter 38: News
Chapter 39: Fake news. Real news
Chapter 40: Fiance?
Chapter 41: Why?
Chapter 42: Stupid Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 43: It's a no
Chapter 44: Decision
Part 45: Agreement
Chapter 46: Public relations
Chapter 47: Planned and unplanned
Chapter 49: A deal
Chapter 50: The launch and the wedding
Chapter 51: A crying session
Chapter 52: "How did you propose?"
Chapter 53: Thirst
Chapter 54: Same old wild animal
Chapter 55: Move in with me.
Chapter 56: Towards the right direction
Chapter 57: FWBS
Chapter 58: Another whole, not half
Chapter 59: Cutting the cake
Chapter 60: Transition
Chapter 61: Still
Chapter 62: First night
Chapter 63: Jimin was here

Chapter 48: Cock blocker

2.3K 133 40
By Chulimochi

Chapter 48: Cock blocker

"Was it planned?" Jimin asks while they're in the elevator. Right now, they're in the building that Jeon's office is located in. "Did you know they're going to take photos of us?"

"Trust me, If I knew about this, I wouldn't let you bend your head down to my crotch and lick on my dick like that. They're not my dad's people." Jungkook says as they walk out from the elevator.

"You were actually not letting me lick it." Jimin rolls his eyes. "You'd rather go and have lunch." He emphasizes the last sentence.

"Do you know how screwed we are?" Jungkook lets out a sigh.

"I mean. People need to know that we're a couple anyways." Jimin says, no sign of shyness at the word couple. Keeping his face straight, Jimin bows back to the employees on the way who bow at them while Jungkook just ignores them on the way to his dad's office.

"But this is scandalous." Jungkook utters, scrolling on his phone.

"If you are screwed, then I'm screwed too." Jimin says. "How bad is this going to be? I don't see how this is that bad."

"It's reputation and credibility." Jungkook replies. They're about to reach Jungkook's father's office.

The secretary bows to them in front of a big wooden door. "Mr. Jeon is in a video meeting right now. He requested for you guys to have a seat and wait for him here. It will take a while." He gestures to the couch in front of the office. "Let me get you guys some water. Let me know if you guys need anything."

"Thank you." Jimin utters as he sits on the couch beside Jungkook, crossing his legs. "Just chill, can't you? It's not like you're the one who's seen as a cock sucker in that photo." He still says it in a casual manner. Jimin is not feeling that there's anything to be ashamed of even though he's a little mad about their privacy being violated. Well, it's not actually private. They were in public, but still. "That's what the photo is about. It's unfair because I didn't actually get to suck it."

Turning his face to Jimin, Jungkook raises his eyebrows, trying to keep his voice low. Jungkook is not sure how to feel about this. Can he feel that it's so cute and arousing how Jimin is being bitter about this? "How is it that you're so mad about not getting to suck my dick?"

"Not only that. You should add how I didn't even get any dick at all. That would have made my lunch time fun. We could have been having a fun sex, if you didn't cockblock us so hard." Jimin crosses his arms, laying back on the couch, making himself comfortable. Not sure if it's because of sex deprivation that he's getting mad or is it because Jungkook chose lunch over him.

"Can you keep it down? We're in my dad's workplace."

"See? It's always reputation and credibility you're worried about. I knew it. That's why you stopped me." Jimin, again, rolls his eyes. "You'd rather go eat and have our photos taken by your dad's people."

Jungkook is starting to be irritated by being misunderstood. Well, half misunderstood. Reputation is not the reason why he stopped them from fucking. "We have partners and clients who work with us. It's important to be taken seriously by our partners and clients."

"And just because you're caught fucking me in a car, which, by the way, you did not allow it to happen, how's that gonna make people take you less seriously? It's your sex life, and someone just invaded your privacy. It's your potential they should be focusing on. You're good and what you do should be more than enough."

"You're right, Jimin. I agree on every single word you say, but I don't want to be noticed publicly in that field. At all." Jungkook lets out a sigh. "And reputation is not even the reason I stopped you."

"Can you stop them from thinking? You can't. I'm sure your employees are drooling over you. You're Jeon Jungkook. You know? Without this scandal, there are already many people who want to just sucked on your dick and get fucked by you." Jimin says in a casual manner. "Of course, if you don't block them from doing so."

"Is that a compliment?" Jungkook raises his brows.

"It's a fact." Jimin states. "You do give good dick." He emphasizes. Again. Casually.

And it's irritating for Jungkook that Jimin keeps talking about him in a sexual way. He would have liked it so much, if Jimin is not making it so clear that he's a sex machine in his eyes. "What the deal with you anyways? You keep mentioning about my dick being sucked. You used to be so shy about it. Actually, despite being naughty and seductive, you used to be so shy about all of this, and I was always the one who initiated. Now you're so demanding." Jungkook is not asking about only this time. His curiosity is about the whole new Park Jimin who's making it so obvious he's hungry for Jungkook. Shameless, even.

"Because I need it. What's wrong with that? If you cannot give it to me, you know very well that it's not at all difficult to get some."

"Jimin!"

"Shh we're in your dad's workplace." Jimin places his pointy finger on his lips.

"To discuss our wedding date."

"Fake wedding date." Jimin looks at Jungkook in the eyes.

"And if you go with other guys, it will be considered as real cheating even though this is a fake wedding." Jungkook states.

"And we can solve that problem by you stop being a cock blocker." Jimin is being so expressive and obvious about what he wants. "How can someone who gives a good dick become cock blocker himself? This is so unlike you." Jimin rolls his eyes. 

That causes Jungkook to pause and think. It's so clear that Jimin wants sex and only sex. Oh, how bad it feels to actually be wanted for his dick only? Jungkook wouldn't waste 2 seconds to feel bad if this is not Park Jimin who's talking to him.

"Jimin, I don't want to be a sex machine to you. I want to make thin-"

"Jungkook. Jimin. Come on in." Bad timing. Jungkook's father suddenly comes out of his private office way too early than expected. "Bring the water in here." He orders his secretary who just comes back from getting them some water.

The secretary places two bottles of water on the coffee table right in front of the guest couch which Jungkook's father is sitting on as Jungkook and Jimin walk into the office. Jeon Junki nods to his secretary who bows and disappears behind the wooden door.

"Hello, uncle." Jimin bows.

"Ok, first of all, have a seat." Jeon Junki invites them both. The two young men sit across from each other while Jungkook's father is sitting in the middle. "Second of all, what the hell do you guys think you're doing? Do you know how screwed up this is? Do you remember you have responsibility in our companies?"

"Uncle, nothing really happened." Ignoring a glare from Jungkook, Jimin just states clearly.

"I don't care if it really happened. It's about the photos that are out. I told you guys to just post photos on social media and start doing things together. I meant like a normal couple." Jungkook's father laid his Ipad on the table, showing the post created by one of the press companies. "I just finished the meetings with our shareholders. 

"We saw this. You sent us the link." Jungkook says, glancing at the post.

They both looked at the photos in the link together at the restaurant. There's one photo where Jimin bends over down on Jungkook's crotch while Jungkook closes his eyes, tilting his head up. Another photo is them kissing each other, and the last photo is when Jimin straddles over Jungkook while their faces are inches close to each other, looking into each other's eyes. The photos are being taken from afar.

However, they were shocked that they missed the headline. 'Jeon Jungkook, the heir of Jeon Co-op is having a good lunch time with his twink boyfriend.'

"Twink?" Jungkook's eyes grow big. "Did they just call Jimin twink?!"

"What's wrong with that word?" Jimin frowns. "It's a nice word. I like it."

"Jungkook, I made sure that they take it down, but that's not the reason why we're here to talk." Jungkook's father says.

"You can make a call and tell them to take it down first, and then we can talk." Jungkook insists.

"Why do you hate this word? I like it. It's not offensive to me." Jimin asks. "I can be a twink. I'm that cute. You too. You can be a twink too, you know?" He chuckles.

"They're not supposed to label you like that. Seriously, Jimin, with our brand that is being launched, I don't think it's a good idea at all to be known as something before your potential. This is not funny."

"Bu-"

"It's important, Jimin-ah." Jungkook's father lets out a sigh. "You need to understand this. This is not doing you any good. Also the photos, they're not doing you guys any good in the professional world. I already made sure that the photos will be taken down by today although we can't really stop people from capturing them on their own. You guys are not teenagers anymore. You're too grown up to be that reckless."

"But still, they should really focus on my potential."

"They will focus and respect you for your potential, but this makes it harder to be respected. I understand that people should respect people no matter what the circumstances are. I believe in that, but in reality, you can't stop people from judging. It's safe to never let them have anything like that in their mind before they know you for your work."

"But this is my sex life." Jimin still argues.

"We all have our sex lives, Jimin. It's the people that we can't control. Your sex life is one thing that can make people come at you. They can use it as an insult against you. It's also about safety. It's extremely important to keep it private." Jeon Junki says in a serious voice. "You'll understand with time."

"I do know how to keep it professional. Don't get me wrong. It's just... just you know, it's our privacy."

"You can't ask for your privacy when you do it in public places. Not anymore since you're all over the media." Jungkook's dad says back. "Kissing was fine, but the whole scene that was out, it seems you guys were actually doing it. I understand, Jimin-ah. I believe you know how to be professional in the workplace. I've heard good things about your work performance at work."

The whole conversation, so far, makes Jimin speechless. There's nothing that he can argue back. Jungkook's dad is right. Jungkook is right.

"I scolded you guys, but I know, it's not exactly your fault your photos are being taken. This incident is a reminder that things are going to be so different from now. We need to be more careful. You guys are going to be seen more in public. It's what we want, but we want them to only see what we want them to see, according to our plans. People are interested in your relationship. The press are talking about you guys all over."

"Yeah, tons of people are requesting to follow me on my account." Jimin utters.

"Jimin, you might want to open it to the public. Jungkook, you should start posting a photo of you instead of only food and your back." Jungkook's father says. "Well, most importantly, you guys are not following each other?"

"I requested to follow Jimin, again. He rejected and blocked me." Jungkook states.

"Do you deserve to know about my life?" Jimin gives a glare.

"Yeah, I know. I deserve to be blocked." Jungkook admits. If his dad is not here, Jungkook wants to add that he deserves to know about Jimin's life since Jimin insists on them fucking each other so much.

"Whatever it is that's going on, you guys need to start following each other on social media" Jungkook's dad states. "Scolding session is over. Now let's talk about what we're here to talk about."

"We didn't deserve to be scolded." Jungkook speaks up. "The photos are not causing any problems. If anything, I was informed people contacted mom's company to become partners for some temporary campaigns. Also, the percentage of people searching for our department store goes up."

"We know that, but we agreed that we should not be proud because of the scandal. By we, I mean my wife and Jimin's parents." Jungkook's father says. He's still talking in a serious manner.

"We won't be proud about it, but my point is to let you know that we're not causing damage." Jungkook states.

"We're sure the scolding session was crucial. It's not even scolding. It's just a serious talk. We don't want you guys to fall into that. There's nothing to be proud of here. We will be known for how good we are and not for scandals."

"I know that. Oh god. I know. I was just saying that this time we didn't cause any damages."

"I know, but you guys needed that talk. I need to make it clear that you guys are doing things in public for PR is not the same as scandals."

"Uncle, we're clear on that. Let's finally talk?" Jimin says. It's kinda funny to see Jungkook and his father arguing. They're still the same. "We need to discuss our wedding date now because of the photos, right?"

"Ok." Jungkook's dad clears his throat, glancing at Jungkook who frowns while looking back at him. "And no, not because of the photos. We just needed to discuss a wedding date. I just talked to Jungkook's mom and your parents."

"Not because of the photos? I mean, I thought something happened because of this, and we have to rush." Jungkook tilts his head.

"No. Not exactly. We don't need to rush or anything." Jungkook's father shakes his head as he sips his tea.

"I thought this would be a problem that would affect our shareholders and partners." Jungkook states.

"I thought the same." Jimin utters. "I thought we caused damage, and we have to move up the wedding date or something."

"Well, the industry we're in, scandals happen all the time. They all move past it. This is almost normal for them." Jungkook's father replies.

"You made it dramatic for no reason." Jungkook shakes his head.

"Dramatic? How is it dramatic?" Jungkook's father asks.

"You complained about our behavior and sent the link of the post, and you said for us to come to discuss the wedding date."

"Again, that kind of behavior won't do you guys any good in the professional world, ok?"

"Ok. We get it." Jungkook raises his voice.

"It's two different things in the text. I complained, and I told you guys to come. How did you guys think they're related?"

"Oh my god, uncle. Let's just talk about the wedding date. When is it?" 

"There are few things I need you guys to catch up on. The wedding will happen after the business launch. With what happened at the event and those photos, It's no longer a secret that you guys are a couple, but Lee wouldn't expect something like a wedding. You guys getting married is our secret move. At least, he wouldn't expect it so soon. For now, I would suggest you guys to not get close with each other that much."

"What do you mean?" Jimin raises his brows.

"Here's a plan. Since the photos are out, we have to show the unstable side of a relationship, so Lee doesn't feel that this relationship is  that much of a threat, meaning he won't do anything that would sabotage our shares, thinking there's still a chance open for his daughter." Jungkook's father explains. "Do go to places together, but no need to be a lovey dovey."

"We won't see each other that much. That, I can assure." Jimin says.

"But we'd still see each other. We still need to see each other." Jungkook speaks.

"Now we have to make it blurry a little to stop Lee from thinking that this can lead to something like a wedding."

"Jungkook is good at that, and I'm good at that too. We don't even have to try and it's already blurry." Jimin scoffs.

"And Jungkook, you might wanna invite Lee Sohee out for lunch or for coffee. This is to make Lee think he can still have you as his son in law."

"Do we really need to do that?" Jungkook raises his voice again. The last thing he wants right now is to do something with anyone other than Jimin. It's his time to express his feelings for Jimin by his actions, and having lunch or dinner with Lee Sohee won't help things get better. It'd only get worse, but Jungkook doesn't know that it can get even worse than this when his dad says the next sentence. 

"Jimin, you also should go out and meet with someone. A guy." Jungkook's dad says to his lovely nephew. "Do you know anyone? I mean, this is just for rumors. I will have my people take photos of you guys meeting with them. The point now is to make people wonder if you guys are still together. That's the kind of rumor we're going to leak."

"I don't know anyone as of now." Jimin ignores Jungkook's reaction. "Hmm. I'll find the way."

"What? No. You don't need to do that." Jungkook argues. His eyes are growing big, looking at Jimin who's still ignoring him. "I thought you said nothing scandalous." Jungkook's voice became louder. "Do we really need to do that? It doesn't make any sense."

"We're trying to save my mother's company. I'll do what I need to do." Jimin turns to Jungkook. "I think I'll find someone. It won't be that hard to find." He smirks as he says to Jungkook's dad who doesn't know what that smirk would mean.

"Dad, this is not good. Why would you make us do this?" Jungkook's legs are shaking. He can't really ground himself now.

"This is not scandalous. This is just you guys meeting with people, and we're just leaking mild rumors. Please do as I say for now, ok? We have a magazine company to save." Jungkook's dad says in a casual manner. "The business launch is happening next week, and the wedding ceremony will happen a week after. No proposal would be posted on social media. When people ask, the proposal would be that private story you guys tell. I hate to make you lie, but come up with some story for that."

"What?" So many 'what' is coming from Jungkook. "No proposal?"

"We agreed that we won't be having a party the same day as the ceremony. The ceremony day where you guys sign the marriage document, we'd keep it private. That day would be private. Family only. The party will happen a week after the ceremony. That's when we invite everyone." 

"Ok, so now, my next move is to find someone to make Lee confused about our relationship." Jimin crosses his arms, his pointy finger moves up on his lips. "Should I start using dating apps again?"

"No, you shouldn't." Jungkook suddenly says.

"It's unfair. You have Sohee to go with, and I don't have anyone." Jimin states.

"You don't have to do th-"

"I'll find someone." Jimin says in an assured manner, and Jungkook can see that Jimin has no intention to tease him. His future husband is being dead serious on the task.

"Again, don't make it a date with them. Old friends catch up for lunch for Jungkook and casual professional lunch for Jimin. No more scandal." Jungkook's father says. "We're doing this only to distract Lee."

"Seriously, is it going to work? Lee seems to hold so much power. Too much."

"It depends on you, Jungkook. Tech is powerful, and Lee owns a tech company. That's double powerful, and Lee wants you to be his son in law. You need to have Lee think that Sohee still has that chance." Jungkook's father says. "At the same time, not giving that girl hope. Don't flirt with her."

"Oh god. I'm not going to flirt with Sohee." Jungkook tilts his head up, facing the ceiling before he can think of something. "You hear me, Jimin? I'm not going to flirt with Sohee." Jungkook confirms.

"I heard that, and it's none of my business." Jimin says, feeling his stomach raging, hoping that Jungkook doesn't notice. Fuck Sohee and her adorable face and her perfect hair and her petite body. Also, fuck those beautiful eyes. 

"What the hell is this anyways, one day you told us to be a couple, and then the next you told us to keep distance and go meet up with the other people?" Jungkook can't seem to accept this.

"We thought it through. Let's go with this plan for now." Jungkook's father says. "The photos confirmed the relationship too well. It needs something to balance it down."

"But Lee is not a stupid man, how do you know this is going to wo-"

"Uncle, if you don't have anything else, I'll excuse myself. There is some work I need to finish. Can I go now?" Jimin cuts Jungkook's words like that.

"You can go. I'll let you know about the business launch details. There will be a meeting that includes you guys before that day." Junki says. "Thank you Jimin. I really appreciate this. We really do."

"Ok, I'll go now." Jimin gets up and bows.

"Wait, I'm coming with you." Jungkook gets up. "See you later, dad." He bids his goodbye before he follows Jimin who's walking fast. It's that pace again. The pace when something is wrong. "Jimin, wait. Why are you walking so fast?"

"We're not supposed to be close to each other. I'm following the instructions." Jimin says as he keeps on walking.

"Come on, Jimin, it's not a restriction to get close to each other." Jungkook turns his whole body to Jimin who presses on the elevator button. The elevator opens immediately.

"I'm not interested in being close to you, if you're not going to have sex with me." That really comes out from Park Jimin while he walks into the elevator.

Jungkook wants to make sure he's not hearing it wrong. "What is it now?" Jungkook feels like his head is being messed up. "Seriously, what's going on? Jimin-ah, what's happening? Not long ago you made it seem like sex will never happen to us ever again. You blocked me from talking to you. You made sure to make it almost impossible to reach out, and today you kissed me, and then you're mad about me not fucking you. Now you're asking for sex. This is confusing. Are you not mad at me anymore?" Luckily on one is in this elevator with them.

"It doesn't matter if I'm mad at you or not. Things can change. You know that." Jimin says casually.

"You were pushing me so hard. What's going on?" Jungkook's whole body is still facing Jimin who only turns his head.

"It's the benefits that I can get from this marriage. My life needs sex. Yours do too and don't you think this would be convenient since we're going to get married?"

--------------------

End of chapter

A/N: For you, I will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.3K 10
"why wont mark notice me? Im literally so hot" - He came to the candy shop almost everyday, just to look at her even once. ➵ 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳...
31.5K 934 17
a boy who has a little and caregiver relationship with his uncle. in which lucerys velaryon regresses around his uncle who doesn't abandon him in the...
105K 6.6K 24
Churn. My stomach churned whenever I saw his eyes glancing towards me. My stomach churned whenever he talked to me. My stomach churned whenever he ca...
175K 6.2K 28
Park Jimin is a normal fan boy of BTS member V, but what happends when he gets noticed? This is a story about Park Jimin being a fan of BTS member V...