π‡πˆπƒπƒπ„π, ⁿᡒᡗᡗⁱ ᡒ˒ᡃᡐᡃ

By Mya2tact

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐒 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐒𝐜𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧 More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
032
033
034
035
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

031

14K 479 1.7K
By Mya2tact

notti clenched his jaw tightly getting frustrated with everything. "what's wrong notti" dd asked coming in his room.

"bro" notti huffed. "me and nyla supposed to go out for our six months and ion know where to go" he closed his eyes.

"go out to eat" dd shrugged. notti had thought about that but considering she only eats twice a day and you have to force her he didn't wanna go somewhere where she would feel comfortable.

plus she had told him she didn't wanna go anywhere fancy because she hated those types of places . it made stuff awkward and cringy.

"she wanna go see missing" notti told dd "you mean that one movie when the girl mama go missing?" dd asked.

"yup" he nodded "imagine wanting to go to the movies for a date, she not thinking big" dd sighed disappointed.

"she really don't wanna go out at all" notti told him. "so what she want" dd laughed and notti side eyed him replaying the things she told him. it was starting to scare him how freaky she was.

he liked it a lot but he didn't see it coming from a mile away.

"sex" he mumbled tearing his gaze away from his brother keeping his answer short. "cap, what she really asked for?" dd said not believing him

in his eyes anyla was innocent as ever, actually in everyone's eyes anyla was innocent.

the only person that got to see that side of her was notti and he hoped he would be the only person for ever.

"you right, she asked for bath and body works" he lied not even going to argue with him about it. what would he look like telling his brother what anyla told him she wanted him to do to her?

"mama" notti said lowly as they layed down in her bed. he ran his hand up and down her body making her relax.

running his tongue over his bottom lip he let his eye lids droop to look down at her while she stayed watching her tv which was playing BMF.

she had just started and was on episode two and she really liked it. plus she thought meech was fine but she wouldn't tell notti that.

"ny" he spoke again making her snap out of the tv looking up at him since her head was on his chest. "watchu wanna do friday for our six months?" he asked.

"o-our six coming u-up?" she said softly as she faked confused with notti, which worked since his face fell and his hand paused.

"you ain't remember?" he asked kinda hurt since he had been planning for two weeks now. "i-im sorry, i forgot" she frowned at him.

i can really do this acting shit she thought to her self keeping her face frowned.

"so you ain't get me nothing?" he asked her and she slowly shook her head no once again lying. "i-if i get you stuff n-now it'll be too late" she told him and he sighed.

she had hurt his feelings. he didn't even know her closet was full of stuff for him.

"you good mama i'm not mad" he shrugged partially lying so she wouldn't feel bad. but she did because she knew his feelings were hurt.

"you never answered me watchu wanna do?" he changed the topic. " i um, l-let's go to the movies" she suggested.

"you wanna go to the movies? dead ass you know what people be doin on they movies dates?" he smirked mischievously.

"that's why i a-asked" she smiled sweetly making his lips part in shock. it was like the further they got into their relationship nyla showed her true colors and he was loving it.

he should've knew she was like this but he didn't because he ignored all the signs. he knew anyla was bold that was for sure.

he remembered when they first kissed, she was the one who intiated it. when they first got in a relationship, she was the one who asked him to be in the relationship. she was the one who said "i love you" first.

those were signs , he just ignored them.

"what you want?" he asked her, knowing good and well he had already got her gifts. although he wouldn't be receiving anything in return he didnt mind because he truly loved anyla, for her.

just being with her was his gift.

"sex" she told him as she trailed her hand down to the hem of his shorts making his breath hitch. sometimes he felt like a bitch dealing with nyla.

he could match her freaky but it would catch him off gaurd at times.thinking she was joking he laughed it off.

"i-im not playin" she looked up at him. "and i want you to suck whip cream off my titties" she said truthfully.

"nyla" his jaw dropped "w-what? i'm s-serious?" she looked at him. "you notice how when you say something sexual you don't stutter" he tried to change the subject.

"yep," she nodded at him with no shame "oh and i want you to eat my coochie wit ice" she giggled seeing his facial expressions change.

"and choke me til my eyes roll in the back of my head" she pecked his lips "and pull my lace off" she pecked them again.

"and spit in my mouth" she nodded making him cock his head back "and fuck my face til i choke then nut on it" she licked her lips.

"ahh hell nah" he got up from under her making her furrow her eyebrows with a pout. "where the hell my girlfriend at.." he looked at her.

he wasn't used to her talking like this.

"i'm right h-here" she smiled mockingly tilting her head to the side "can i spit in yo mouth too? or too far" she asked genuinely.

he stared at her perplexed "ny you a virgin?" he asked her. "mhm. you?" she asked as he slowly got back in the bed.

"no" he spoke truthfully. he wanted no lies between them.

"oh...who you l-lost it too?" she asked not really minding. she knew if she could properly talk she probably wouldn't be a virgin either. especially as freaky as she was.

"keyasia" he mumbled. "ew...my pussy probably better" she shrugged making him bust out laughing.

"mcht. man i know it is" he licked over his lips staring at her in lust. "if y-you not gone fuck me dont look at me like that" she mumbled laying back down so he couldn't see her flustered face.

"i gotchu friday ma" he laughed

"yeah she ain't say that i was jus playin" he reassured dd. "well first she said she wanted to go see avatar but she changed her mind because she didn't want to take to long" notti told him.

"take to long for what" dd raised his eyebrows.

to have sex he thought to himself.

notti was still debating if he wanted to go through with it because even though anyla was clear as day that's what's she wanted he didn't want her to regret it.

"mhm" dd eyed him suspiciously. "so what else you got her besides the promise ring" dd asked pursing his lips togther showing the dimples in his cheeks.

"don't worry bout it" notti told his older brother. "okay. bitch." dd rolled is eyes. "do you even know what you gone say when you give her the ring?" dd asked.

"nope, i'm good with words though i'll come up wit sum. plus she don't like sappy shit she'll probably stare in my face wit bordem if i get sappy." notti laughed.

"bro anyla is something else" dd laughed "who you telling" he mumbled side eyeing him.

"aight well imma leave you too it baby bro, call me if you need me- aye" dd cut himself off.

"what" notti slightly widened his eyes in question. "don't tell him i told you but i swear i heard jay havin phone sex last night" dd revealed.

"mcht man get out my room jay don't even be into dat typa shit" notti waved him off. "i'm telling you bro i swea!" dd swore.

"yeah yeah get the fuck out nigga." notti told dd.

"you liked it?" notti asked referring to the movie. anyla had decided on missing because she didn't want to sit in the theater for three hours.

that was the type of movie she had to watch at home because she would have to pee, prolly fall asleep, take many breaks
and ect.

"where jah" notti mumbled taking off his blue camo bape hoodie and sititng it on her spinning desk chair.

"i m-made him leave" she mumbled taking of her tory burch sandals.

anyla had on a plain white skin tight dress with a pink flannel over it and and white tory burch sandals that showed off her white toes and mariah forced her to let her do.

she also had short white acrylics that mariah also forced her to let her do on her. mariah was trying her best to glam her up the best she could too look good.

she even picked her outfit which she struggled with because anyla would let much slide.

"what you made him leave for" notti laughed stringing her along watching her slip out of her flannel.

"cause i wanna fuck you" she frowned. "nyla you gotta chill" he smiled showing his dimples. "my pussy got a heart beat" she wrapped her arms around his waist hugging him.

he rocked them side to side. "nyla as bad as you make me hard i still gotta give you your stuff first" he rubbed her back.

"w-we can do it later" she whined "don't say that..you might like what i got you ma" he looked down at her.

"k" she pouted. "it's in jah room," he told her trying to pull away but she tightened her grip. for her too be so tiny and scrawny she was strong.

sighing she let him go and he walked out her room leaving her too go get the gift bag and stuffing the ring case in his pocket.

anyla waited patiently on notti to come back letting her eyes fall on the bag once he did.

"hmm mama" he passed it to her and she grabbed it. she was thankful that he got her stuff but he didn't need to get her gifts for her to know he loved her.

it was the little things that he did that mattered to her.

she looked inside it seeing a medium sized white velvet book sitting on top of a jordan shoe box

her mouth parted looking up. "you just g-got me shoes two w-weeks ago" she looked at him.

"okay? you wanted these too so i got em" he shrugged and she grabbed the shoe box opening it.

(these are fake but let's pretend they real)

"they so p-pretty" she mumbled running her fingers over them. she closed it slowly not wanting to take her eye off them. at this point notti was going to finish her fours collection.

tucking her bottom lip in her mouth she grabbed the white velvet box opening it. she closed it back quickly.

"how you knew i wanted this!" she exclaimed without a stutter. "i always listen to you, then when i asked mariah she said you was telling her bout the same thing.

so keem helped me go and get it. i payed for like two thirds and he payed for the rest cause it was expensive as hell" he explained licking over his lips waiting for any type of reaction.

she drug her eyes away from him back on the box and opened it letting her fingers run over the white gold custom design cursive nameplate diamond necklace that spelled 'NYLA' .

(like this but her name)

"i'm a certified dripper now" nyla smirked looking up and notti busted out laughing. "been dat, wanna wear mine" he pointed at his 'OY' chain.

"no keep it on" she twisted her lips to the side. "oh and-" notti cut himself off andpulled the ring case out his pocket handing it to her.

"and this" he said lowly putting it in her palm.

"i'm finna get sappy" he told her "please don't" she stared at the closed ring case "ighh jus a lil bit" he swallowed.

"this ring is a symbol of my commitment to you in our relationship. it's a promise that i'll always be faithful and never give up on you even when we go through shit. and i promise you, to be willing to face changes in order to keep our relationship alive and exciting. but to be honest foreal, it just a place holder til we old enough to get married" he shrugged.

"your disgusting" she side eyed him and he busted out laughing "why cause i poured my heart out?" he asked "yes" she nodded with her face scrunched up.

"you love me though" he shrugged " i do i do" she said twice leaning over to peck him on the lips. "now you gotta put it o-on, imma tell e-everbody i'm getting m-married" she passed him the case.

"oh you one of them" he grabbed it "mhm" she nodded once telling the truth.

opening it she layed eyes on the heart shaped ring as he slid it on her ring finger. "ughhh ima give you the best head ever" she groaned laying back.

"okay watchu waiting on" he looked up attentively getting hard at her words "i got you s-stuff too" she pointed at her closet and he furrowed his eyes brows getting up opening the door to see at least ten to fifteen bags of clothes and shoes.

"it's all you e-ever ask for" she shrugged. "where the fuck you get money from" he looked back at her then back in the closet seeing only designer like dior, amiri, balenciaga and more.

"sir...i am not broke" she tilted her head in offence.

"yo ass never forgot did you?" he figured it out "nope, i c-can he a actor right?" she smiled "shit had me fooled" he shrugged smiling.

"you so ugly" she mumbled twisting the ring around her finger. " say word" he said lowly falling on top of her.

"i love you" she held her arms wrapped around her neck. "i love yo aggy ass too" he told her.

"this ring k-kinda ugly" she whispered and he quickly removed his head from the crook of her neck with a puzzled look on his face.

he smacked his teeth seeing her smiling "see yeah now you playin too much" he shook his head as she laughed at him.

"i gotta pee" she said lowly making him roll off her grabbing his phone while she walked out her room.

nottiosama

••••

•••

••

liked by lowkey.jah, thaprettiest.nyla and 291,457 others
nottiosama happy 6 to my favorite person in da whole world, i love you mama❤️

thaprettiest.nyla i love you too snookie bear😩
↪️nottiosama aight bro i will delete yo comment.

sugarhillddot y'all so ugly💔
↪️ddotsstalker u got me bae

ddosama wtf she wa dancing for
↪️thaprettiest.nyla he said he was gone rearrange my guts
ddosama i'm finna send this to keem
↪️nottiosama she lying! kinda

iheatliyahxnotti ya gotta stop. liyah better

sugarhillhotakesbackup aww congratulations ❤️

---

thaprettiest.nyla

•••••

••••

•••

••

liked by _luh.riah, trixareforkelsey, ddosama and 156,749 others
thaprettiest.nyla happy 6 to my husband since i got a ring. y'all can't have him no more he mine forever. i love you snookie bear 🙂❤️

nottiosama throwback wasn't necessary. and stop callin me snookie bear.

nottiosama i love you too ma❤️

ddosama i thought forever was a long time
↪️ thaprettiest.nyla you the one who told me figure sum out

mr.moveelook yall ugly af.
↪️oy.quan hideous😂

_luh.riah best made her first milestone😩 lets bump coochies to celebrate
↪️nottiosama mariah i swear to fuckin god i will fight you if you keep trynna be gay w my wife
↪️_luh.riah wsp den bitch.

veiw other 50,981 comments
---

alr y'all that wraps up my story hidden😛

i love y'all sm and i really had fun writing this book❤️

y'all the best readers ever.

lmk what else y'all wanna see

MYA OUT💔

nah nah keep scrolling😂

nah i'm jus playin this story ain't over yet😂

"i'm done peein" nyla walked back in the room rubbing her damp hands on her dress looking at notti who was smiling at his phone.

putting his phone down he put his arms out letting her walking into them clinging on top of him to straddle his lap.

y'all i been writing this damn chapter for 15 hours. and i proof read at six in the morning tired as heel so it's probably got a hell typos

i got 7 nose bleeds and and irritated eye writing this shit.

so i hoped u liked this chapter cs i'm stressed.

on another note yall know someone copied my book? she used the same title, names, characters, and plot and just changed the face claims to lightskins. but when i found out i had reported her and two other people and she wrote a big ass apology about how her it was her sister and her phone was took and blah blah blah but i don't believe her cs it didnt add up, so once she took her book down i blocked her cs wtf.

and thank you to the girl that sent me the book. ts was trash anyway that poor ass writing. i felt disrespected.

also, im breaking up with all of y'all. i was reading some ffs tdy and y'all mfs be calling everybody bae and saying the same stuff y'all say to me, to them. what jhene say? "i was not the only one💔💔" y'all suck at cheating.

thoughts and predictions?

MYA OUT🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 658 7
𝙖 π™£π™€π™©π™©π™žπ™€π™¨π™–π™’π™– π™₯𝙧𝙀𝙙π™ͺπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£. β±αΆ»ΚΈα΅—Κ°α΅‰Λ’αΆœβ±α΅‰βΏα΅—β±Λ’α΅— ʷʳᡒᡗᡉ ⁱᡗ.
32.8K 1K 12
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, two which two teenage drill rappers fall in love. ddosama x female oc david reyes x aaliyah martinez π’π­πšπ«π­πžπ: 𝟏𝟐/𝟎𝟐/𝟐𝟎�...
10.5K 65 14
"α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴅᴇᴍ α΄α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸκœ± ΚŸα΄‡κœ°α΄› ᴍᴇ. κœ±Κœα΄‡ α΄…α΄€ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴑʜᴏ α΄…Ιͺα΄…Ι΄'α΄›."
208K 4.4K 24
in which a girl moves to the city and falls for somebody she least expects to fall for. π‘π„π˜π„π’π‚π“π‘π‹ ππ‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ.✰