The Owl House Au Ideas and On...

By Jss2141

Alternate Universe ideas for anyone to do if they are interested as long as they give credit to me. I WILL NO... More

Idea #1: The Weapons Coven
Idea #2: My Strength and My Weakness
Idea #3: The Power of Judgement
Idea #4: The Bizarre Thread
Idea #5: The Fusing Witch
Idea #6: The Elementals
Idea #7: Luz the Soldier
Idea #8: The Scarred Girl (Witch AU)
Idea #9: Who Needs Friends? (Witch AU)
Idea #10: The Bone Girl of Bonesborough (Witch AU)
Idea #11: The Owl and the Meta
Idea #12: The Amazons (Multi-Fandom)
Idea #13: Family of Vadamm (Idea given by razer on FanFiction.net)
Idea #14: The Hidden Immortals
Idea #15: A New Wielder
Idea # 16: Luz Kure Noceda
Idea #17: Hunter and the 10 Rings
Idea #18: Not So Innocent
Idea #19: Curse of the Leech
Idea #20: Task Force Z
Idea #21: Cursed and Lusted
Idea #22: The Ex-Marine
Idea #23: Witch Magic & Human Magic
Idea #24: Princess of the Palismen
Idea #25: Broken Light
Idea #26: Luz Butterfly Noceda
Idea #27: Witch Doctor Octopus
Idea #28: Power of Smash!
Idea #29: Cursed or Blessed
Idea #30: Soul Eater AU
Idea #31: Dr. Luz Frankenstein, the Scientific Witch
Idea #32: Abandoned by Magic, Embraced by Aliens
Idea #33: The Assassin Marriage
Idea # 34: The Teen Titans
Idea #35: Negative Light
Idea #36: The Chimera Devil
Idea #37: Wild, Umbra Witches
Idea #39: Mutants
Idea #40: Scarlet Scarab
Idea #41: Queen Peach and Princess Luz
Idea #42: INVASION!
Idea #43: A New Beginning
Idea #44: Lucenda Nocdea, A Hamilton Story
Idea #45: Curse of Cold
Idea #46: Obsidian Widow
Idea #47: Big Brother
Idea #48: Samurai of the Boiling Isles
Idea #49: The Phantom and the Exorcist (Human AU)
Idea #50: Daughter of the Strongest
Idea #51: A Symbiotic Relationship
Idea #52: Becoming the Storm
Idea #53: Spider Witch
Idea #54: Ghouls and Vampires
Idea #55: Forbidden Venom
Idea #56: My servant, my lover
Idea #57: The Sundrop and the Moonstone

Idea: #38: It's Hero Time

455 8 3
By Jss2141

Information:

With everything's that happened in the demon realm and being stuck in the human realm, Luz had wished for something, ANYTHING, to help her and her friends to save the demon realm from someone as powerful as the Collector. Someone did, a strange man known as Paradox, and he had given them something that can tip the scales in their favor. Something that could go toe to toe with the Collector, the power of aliens!

Inspiration:

Ben 10, Original series to Onmiverse

Luz's Omnitrix:

The original version from Alien Force but with all the aliens from Original, Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, and Omniforce minus the ultimates. The color would be purple.

Hunter's Ultimatrix:

Gold yellow instead of red, recalibrated version from Ben 10 Omniverse. The aliens inside would be all the aliens from Original, Alien Force, and Ultimate Alien, including ultimate transformations.

Pairing:

Luz X Amity, Vee X Masha, Hunter X Willow

Oneshot for Inspiration:

After checking the house to make sure HE wasn't around, Luz and Hunter sat in the living room to take a breather to calm themselves from their worries. The one they assumed was here wasn't, he was gone. Turned it mush back in the demon realm before they came to Earth, they were safe from him..........that's what they wanted to think but something in the back of their minds refused to let them think that Belos was truly dead and gone.

"You feeling too, don't you?" Hunter asked Luz as they sat on the couch.

"Yeah.......I wish I didn't." Luz said, pulling her beanie off and running a hand through her hair. "We saw it but I still don't believe that......MONSTER is dead. I want to but I just can't help but think that if he comes back, we won't be able to stop him."

"I know but if being crushed by some godlike being isn't enough, what is?" Hunter asked, slumping as he put his hands on his face. "What do we need to take make sure that Belos stays gone forever, no matter what? A miracle?"

"Heh, or maybe a hero?" Luz asked, half joking and half serious.

"My thoughts, exactly." A third voice said, surprising Luz and Hunter before a brig hit blue light flashed into the room.

When the light died down, Luz and Hunter looked up in shock of a strange new name standing before them. An elderly man with fair skin, grey eyes, and black hair with grey on the sides. His clothes were a white lab coat covered in brown and black pouches and gold trim, a black turtleneck, a white scarf, and a brown vest with gold buttons and pouches. His pants were black pants with brown kneepads, and he wore a pair of brown boots with gold straps. His most unique feature was a new pair of goggles dangling from his neck, a fingerless glove on his left hand which held a can, and his right hand being a metal gauntlet!

"Greetings, Luz Noceda and Hunter." He said with a kind smile.

Though he gave off a kind nature, Luz and Hunter jumped to their feet and pointed their makeshift weapons at the man!

"Who are you?!" Luz asked, holding a bat.

"How did you get in here and how do you know our names?!" Hunter asked, holding a rake.

The man simply look at them with the same smile, chuckling at them.

"It's alright, I mean you no harm." He said as he walked past them, sitting in the couch they were just sitting on. "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Professor Paradox. And though you might not believe it, I am a time traveler and a multiverse traveler."

"Time travel? Multiverse? If that's true, then prove it!" Luz shouted, moving the bat closer to his face.

"Really? Well, if my entrance wasn't enough, very well." Paradox said before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a coin. "Catch."

He flipped the coin to Hunter, making him drop the rake and to catch it with his hands before it suddenly froze in midair. The duo gasped in surprise before Hunter looked down, seeing the rake was frozen in midair as well!

"Is freezing time good enough for you?" Paradox asked, smiling at Luz and Hunter.

"I.....I...." Luz said before rushing out side, looking around to see everything else as frozen too!

The trees were frozen mid wind, the insects were stopped mid air, and even a squirrel was in mid bite of an acorn!

'He.....He's telling the truth.' Luz thought, slowly turning to Paradox as a new hope filled her. 'T-That means he can help us get back!'

"Now, that I've got your attention, I'd like to offer you both something to help your current predicament." Paradox said, putting not hands on his cane.

"Something....to help?" Hunter asked, poking the coin but it remained frozen in the air.

"Like something to help us get back to Bonesborough?!" Luz asked, rushing back with vigor!

"No no, I'm afraid not." Paradox said, shaking his head and making them sad. "But you'll find that in your own. Don't worry."

"We will?!" Luz and Hunter asked, shocked and filled with hope again.

"Indeed, I can see the past, present, and future. But back to the topic at hand, what I offer you both is something to turn the tide in your favor for when you return to Bonesborough." Paradox said, slowly reaching into his coat. "Something befitting two, young heroes."

Watching the time traveler with eager eyes, Luz and Hunter watched as he pulled out two strange looking devices in clear orbs. One of them appeared to be purple wrist watch with a hourglass shaped dial in the middle and the other looked like half of a gold metal glove with the same strange hour glass symbol in the dial but with four prongs protruding from all around.

"What....are these?" Luz asked him.

"To answer your question, Luz, I will tell you both a tale of a hero like no other. One that learned many lessons, some easy and some hard. All of which, made him into a hero like no other. This is the story of.....Ben Ten." Paradox said with a smile.

From then on, Luz and Hunter sat and paid attention to the tale Paradox told them a story that appeared to have no end. Hours upon hours going by but with time frozen, it was nothing more than less than a second.

"Woah, that was incredible." Luz said, "But what does it have to do with us?"

"Yeah....why are you telling us this?" Hunter asked.

"Because I am going to ask you both very important questions." Paradox said, holding the Omnitrix out to Luz and the Ultimatrix out to Hunter. "Do you both wish to be heroes? To use these devices to save the lives of all that need help and protect the innocent with all of your might? Will you both be the "Ben 10" your universe needs?"

Well, Luz's answer was pretty easy to guess.

"YES!" Luz said.

Paradox smiled at her while Hunter looked a little hesitant, gazing down at the golden yellow colored ultimatix.

"Luz, are you sure? I mean, these-" Hunter was cut off.

"Are exactly what we need to save everyone! And if Belos is still alive somehow, these can give us an edge." Luz said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "With these, we can make everything right and stop the Collector. Don't you want that?"

"I do, more than anything but still." Hunter said, gazing at Paradox. "What if they malfunction like they did with Ben?"

"That won't be a problem so long as you don't slam the dial down to hard and don't try to tinker with it without any understanding of it." Paradox said as he slowly stood up. "With Luz's decision made, young Hunter, what will yours be?"

Hunter looked at Luz, then at Paradox, and then at the watch. He let out a breath and nodded.

"Yes. I'll accept the responsibility of wearing the Ultimatrix." Hunter said.

"Same for me with the Omnitrix." Luz said.

Paradox smiled at them before tapping his cane, activating the devices. Luz and Hunter watched as the orbs vanished and the devices activated, clamping onto Luz's left wrist and Hunter's right hand.

"Then I believe it's hero time." He said with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 2.6K 85
Animal AU of The Owl house, still very much like cannon except paw-sibly gayer. Mostly Boscha redemption arc in the first few episodes, then Lumity o...
106K 3.1K 34
The Owl House FanFiction Luz is forced to go back to the human realm after defeating Emperor Belos. Eda makes a promise that she'll fix the portal an...
16.7K 413 8
This AU of The Owl House is inspired by the works of art made by @Pink2005_ on Instagram & Twitter. In this AU we see Amity as a Godzilla Abominatio...
15.8K 624 35
Human's aren't as weak as everyone says, they have a gift like no one else. Humans can turn into their Spirit Animals. When Luz finds herself in the...