Homecoming

By Moonfairy28

The Agnihotri family. A very rich and influential family in the city. Jaiveer Agnihotri, the head of the fami... More

1πŸ’œ
2πŸ’œ
3πŸ’œ
4πŸ’œ
5πŸ’œ
6πŸ’œ
7πŸ’œ
Aesthetic πŸ’œπŸ’œ
8πŸ’œ
9πŸ’œ
10πŸ’œ
11πŸ’œ
12πŸ’œ
13πŸ’œ
14πŸ’œ
15πŸ’œ
16πŸ’œ
17πŸ’œ
18πŸ’œ
19πŸ’œ
20πŸ’œ
21πŸ’œ
22πŸ’œ
23πŸ’œ
25πŸ’œ
26πŸ’œ
27πŸ’œ
28πŸ’œ
EpilogueπŸ’œ
BonusπŸ’œ
Abhimanyu Story

24πŸ’œ

13.9K 805 39
By Moonfairy28

Enjoy Reading...

*********************************

The garden of Agnihotri's house is decorated with yellow and orange marigolds on the occasion of Arjun and Ashika's valid ceremony. Whereas inside the house Priya is instructing the workers running all around the house. She is excited and nervous because she didn't wanted any problem in the arrangement for today's event.

"Anu bachcha, Ashika and Arjun are ready?" she asked stopping Anushka who is dressed in yellow sharara and she is going upstairs.

"Bhai is getting ready and Bhabhi is ready. She is feeding the baby," She informed.

"Where is Viraj?" Priya asked again.

"He is with Dad looking after arrangements in the garden,"

"Buaa!!" they turn their head toward the stairs hearing Aaruhi's whine as she is coming down holding the railing.

Priya smiled looking at her granddaughter wearing yellow colour net lehenga choli and holding a pink color dupatta in her left hand.

"My Aaru is looking so gorgeous," Priya exclaim and kiss her chubby cheeks lovingly as she reached to them.

"But I wanted to look like Mamma. She is looking like a fairy wearing flowers. I also want flowers in my ears and hands just like her," Aaruhi told them with sad look staring at them.

"Aww, my cutie pie want flower jewelry?" Anushka asked, picking her up.

Aaruhi nodded looking at her with her puppy eyes.

"Come, Bua with make them for her  Aaru,"  Aaruhi's eyes brighten up hearing her. She happily clap her hand.

They went away toward Anushka's room happily chatting with each other.

Priya check all the things for the last time as it is time for the ceremony.

As soon as Arjun and Ashika step into the garden, Aaruhi run toward them and hugged Arjun's leg.

"How am I looking, Papa?" She asked blinking her innocent eyes while looking up at Arjun.
He smile and chuckle at her before taking her in his arm and kissing her nose.

"Just like an angel!!" He said and earned a wide smile from her.

"I also wear flower like Mama,...seee" she show her hand and flower tiara on her head.

"Ohh!! I see...very pretty. Right Mamma??" Ashika giggle and nodded before kissing Aaruhi's little palms.

"Papa, when will I get married? I also wanted to look like Mamma. She is looking so beautiful," Ashika laugh at her daughter's question where Arjun frowned and said,
"I won't let you go away from me...nah never. You will stay with us forever," saying he hug her tightly and hide her as if she is going away from him.

"Come on Arjun...she is not going anywhere. She is just 3," Ashika said mentally slapping her forehead.

He just keep hugging her to himself and placing few kisses on her hair.

They walk to where their family is standing. Priya kisses their forehead staring at them with pure adoration.

"My children looking so beautiful together," she said and place Kala Tika behind their ears to protect them from evil eyes.

"Come on... let's starts the haldi ceremony, " Priya informed and made them sit on a wooden stool beside each other.

Soon their haldi started with full swing. First Priya and Jaiveer apply the haldi paste to them then Anushka and Viraj did the same. Everyone is smiling and laughing and teasing the groom and bride.

Rishi and his wife Sabrina along with their 2-year-old son Vansh also come to attend their wedding. And few close relatives and friends also join in their happy moments.

Aaruhi also apply haldi on her parent and giggle when Arjun pull her to himself and applied the haldi paste on her chubby from his cheek by rubbing his cheek against her.

Abhimanyu is with his grandfather looking at the colorful surrounding around him with his big doe curious eyes and making happy and excited noises.

He lean forward and started wiggling in Jaiveer's arm when his eyes fell on Ashika. He started crying, wanting to go to his mother.

Ashika heard the crying sound and turn her face to look at him, who is looking at her with teary eyes.

Jaiveer saw this little interaction between mother and son. He call Priya and whispered something to her before giving her impatient Abhimanyu.

Priya smile at him and walked toward Ashika and Arjun where everyone is enjoying their healthy.

Abhimanyu get excited as he is approaching his parents. Priya give him to Ashika who quickly took him and hug him close to her heart.

"Hii babyboy...missing me, huh!?" she cooed, gently swaying him from side to side. He cuddles to her chest fisting her Saree and let out a satisfying sigh.

Aaruhi who is in Arjun's arms applied a little haldi paste on her Bhayyu nose. He scrunches his tiny nose making everyone laugh at his facial expression.

"He is so cute, Ashika di," Sabrina said looking at the baby with heart eyes.
Rishi nodded staring at him with an affectionate smile.

"Thank you, Rina Aunty n Rishi Uncle," Ashika reply in baby voice on behalf of her baby boy.

Ashika sat with Abhimanyu and Aaruhi while others play holi with haldi and troubled Arjun. Due to her health, Ashika escapes the torture of others which Arjun has to suffer all alone.

After playing and enjoying to their heart content, Priya asks everyone to have food and then rest as they have lots of work for tomorrow.

After filling their tummy, everyone went to get change and rest. Aaruhi fell asleep in the middle of the dinner while sitting on Arjun's lap but Abhimanyu is still wide awake and moving his big and innocent orbs all around looking at the multicolor theme of the garden which seems to fascinate him too much.

Arjun is taking shower whereas Ashika tried to make Abhimanyu sleep as she has already showered and changed into her night pajama.

She is lightly patting his back while swaying his small body to lure him into sleep but seems like he is not in the mood of sleeping any time soon.

She pull him from her neck and look at his face with narrow eyes.

"Don't you want to sleep, bachcha," she ask as if he is going to answer her.

But to her surprise his lips curve a little into a slight smile making her eyes widen in surprise as this is the first time he smiles.

"Oh My!! My baby learns to smile," she cooed gently rubbing her nose on his chubby cheek.

"You have a very beautiful smile, Jaan," she whispered placing kisses all over his small yet chubby face.

She walk up to the bed and made him lie in the middle of the bed. Aaruhi is sleeping with her grandparent today.

She was about to lay beside him after tieing her hair into a bun when suddenly she felt herself being lifted. She startled before glaring cutely looking at her husband who pick her up in a bridal style and began to walk toward the balcony.

"Arjun, what are you doing? Abhi is still wide awake," she said holding his neck for support.

"Don't worry we can look at him from the balcony. I am not closing the door. I want some love and attention from my wife who seems to be too occupied these days. Having no time for her handsome and sexy husband...very bad wifey, very bad..."Ashika giggle as he said all these with so much seriousness and a sad voice.

"Oh!! is it so??" she said with fake innocence, he nodded firmly before sitting on the swing with her on his lap.

They stay like this for few minutes while staring at the moon which was shining brightly in the dark sky.

Arjun snuggles his face in the crook of her neck and takes a deep breath inhaling her flowery fragrance. She squirms feeling ticklish as his warm breath hitting her neck.

"I love you Jaan," she smile hearing his soft whisper. She look at his face while lightly caresses the side of his neck lovingly and kiss his cheeks.

"I love you more," She reply making his lips curve into a happy smile as he look at her, rising his face from her neck.

They stare at each other with love-filled gazes before moving their faces close to each other. Soon their lips pressed against each other. Ashika closes her eyes, surrendering herself into the kiss. Cupping her face with his one hand while the other one wrapped around her waist, Arjun started kissing her with utmost softness and love before turning the kiss more intense and wild.

Ashika hiss into his mouth when he suddenly bites her lower lip harshly. After what feels like an eternity, they pull out of the kiss, feeling out of breath.

Arjun kiss her nose making her grin cutely, his heart skip a beat looking at her smile.
"You are the most beautiful blessing of my life,  Ashi," he whispered caressing her cheek with his thumb while looking deep into her eyes.

"You are the beautiful outcome of my worshipping," she whispered trancing her nose along his jawline.

"You are the sunshine that bring light and joy in my dull and gloomy life," she said while placing small kisses all over his throat and neck making him feel hot as she is innocently torturing him.

"Don't Jaana...I won't be able to hold myself back," he groan slowly, tightening his hold on her waist.
Ashika chuckles against his neck and hug him after placing a long kiss on the crook of his neck.

They close their eyes feeling the warmth and peace in each other arms. She has her face placed against his chest while his chin rests on her head as he is leaning against the swing. His palm is stroking her chubby waist inside her top in a soothing manner.

(Haldi Ceremony)

********************************

Next Day:Wedding Day

Wearing a heavily embroidered blouse and lehnga, Ashika is sitting in front of the mirror getting her makeup done by the make up artist.

Aaruhi stood beside her mother looking at the magic done by the beautician, with her big doe
eyes in pure amusement. She is looking the cutest girl in a floral her lehnga and crop top with small size bangles in her hands. And artificial flowers in her hair and tiny maang tika adoring her head.

Ashika smile as they done with her makeup and hair. Just the dupatta is left to pin on her head when she heard the cry of her baby boy.

She look at him through the mirror when Anushka entered inside with crying Abhimanyu in her hands. She turn her head toward them while sitting on a stool and forward her arms to take him knowing her little prince must be hungry.

She politely asked the makeup artist to give her some time to feed her baby who is crying badly due to hunger.

"Bhabhi you also have something. You didn't have your lunch and also forget to take your medicines," Ashika bite her tongue for forgetting her meds and smile sheepishly at Anushka.

"Wait I will bring food for you," Saying she went out, closing the door behind her, to bring her something to eat before the wedding ritual started.

Abhimanyu is crying even more seeing Ashika's face and desperately trying to hold the neckline of her blouse.

Ashika walk to her bed and sit cross-legged on it. Aaruhi trails behind her like a baby duckling and sit in front of her. She is not ready to leave her mama bride's side.

"Aaru bachcha, you had your food??" Ashika asked while opening her blouse hook after placing Abhimanyu on her lap. She placed a soft towel on her lap to avoid any pricking from the embroidery of her lehnga in the soft skin of her baby boy.

"Yup!! Also, have ice cream," she happily inform her and lick her lips remembering the delicious dessert.

Ashika laughs at her and fixes her maang tika which displaces a little.

Aaruhi lightly tickle Abhimanyu's tiny feet who has his eyes close as he was busy having his treat. He subconsciously jerk his legs and groan against Ashika's breast. She giggle covering her mouth with her palm. She really loves irritating her little brother. Her favorite time pass these days. Ashika roll her eyes with a smile and kiss her kid's head in adoration feeling blessed to have these angels in her life.

"Tadaa!! Here is your own wedding food, beautiful bride," Anushka exclaimed entering the room with a big thank in her hands. Aaruhi clap her hands in joy even though she doesn't understand what Anushka meant. Ashika grinned and shake her head.

"Let me feed you," saying she started feeding Ashika who is busy with Abhimanyu. Anushka also feeds few bites to Aaruhi in between.

Ashika placed the sleeping Abhimanyu on the bed and cover him properly with his blanket.

"Bhabhi, let ready quickly only half hour left for the wedding to start,"

Ashika is staring at her reflection in the mirror feeling overwhelmed seeing herself in a bridal look. This feeling is very new and different, even though she is married for 5 years now.
Her eyes turn glossy in pure bliss. She close her eyes and tried to control herself from tearing up. Sniffing back her happy tears, she again opens her eyes with a wide smile on her lips and bright shining eyes.

"It felt so unrealistic, Arjun...just like a dream, " she said looking at her beautiful image.

"You bride is coming, Arjun" Whispering softly, she covered her face with a veil hiding her angelic face.

**********************************

Thank you for reading...

Hope you all like the update.

And Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT.

Stay tuned for the next update
See you ☺️😇

Till then than
take care 😇
And all the best and lots of best wishes to all the Board students👍👍🥰🥰
Study hard and give you best but don't stress too much☺️☺️

Lots of love💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 364 13
Four life's four people.... Two dead but other two's life used to revolve around them . What will happen when they will get to know how the one's who...
49.1K 2.1K 14
from swaragini track ... but with many differences.. here swara is mad .. she lost her mental health bcz of accident. dida is her only support who ta...
31.4K 2.4K 13
The feeling of being unloved by one's own family was not unknown to Akshara. Yet she doesn't hate her family for despising her since she was only a n...
7K 208 22
Advay Bhardwaj ʚɞ Agar tum mujhe yun hi dekhti rahogi toh muje pyaar ho jaega tumse~ A handsome-looking CEO. Cruel to everyone but caring and sweet...