Right where you belong (Maze...

By ShenAroha

*A Maze Runner Cast Fan Fiction* -- A story where friendship and love collides. What would you do if the batt... More

Prologue
The characters.
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter ONE.
Chapter TWO
Chapter FOUR. (1st part)
Chapter FOUR (2nd part)
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter THREE

53 7 0
By ShenAroha

"Babe, wake up.."

"Five more minutes.."

"Cindy.."

"Tommy, later, please.."

"But I'm hungry.."

I sighed and put my head out of the quilt.

"D-Dylan?! How did you get in here?!" I whisper-shout at him.

"Through the door, of course.." he says while rubbing his eyes.

I took my phone from the bedside table and saw the time.

"Fvck's sake, Dyl! It's 5 in the morning!"

"Please?" he says.

"No. Go downstairs and eat something from the fridge." I told him and went back under the quilt.

I heard Dylan stood up and went off, mumbling unintelligent words on his way out.

I was starting to drift back to my dream when I heard an ear-splitting scream.

I nearly fell off my bed trying to get up.

I tripped and fell a lot of times before I got to Thomas's room.

"WHAT THE FVCK WAS THAT?!" I asked.

But my question was immediately answered by the sight infront of me.

Oh my God.

Thomas was half naked and Minho as well.

Two hot guys on the same bed. I could've drooled then and there but the worst part is, there are a lot of bruises and dried blood on their faces and body.

I stood there wide-eyed with my mouth hanging open.

I'm guessing that it was Thomas who screamed because he was covering himself with the quilt and he was struggling to stay as far away as he can from Minho.

"THOMAS?!" I shouted at him.

"I bloody swear I didn't do it!" he shouted back.

I slowly walked towards Minho and nudged his shoulder. My heart skipped a beat.

"Minho?" I whispered.

I got scared because he won't budge. He won't even open his eyes.

"Cindy, I-I swear I didn't hurt him! You know me all your life and y-you know that I won't e-even hurt a cat!" Thomas explained while stuttering.

I tried nudging Minho again.

"Hmm?" he moaned like it was a sin that we we're trying to wake him up.

"M-Minho? Lee? Wake up.. Please... You're scaring me." I nudged him again.

Minho's eyelids fluttered open until I can see his warm black eyes.

I let out a sigh of relief. Thank God.

"Minho? Can you see me?" I waved my hands in front of his face.

I screamed and flailed when he grabbed my hands and pulled me towards him then wrapped his hands around my body.

"MINHO!" Gawd, he was choking me.

Thomas came to us and ripped me off Minho's huge arms then put me behind his back. I saw Minho closed his eyes again and went back to sleep.

"What's going on here?"

I snapped my head towards Dylan who was carrying a huge bowl of food on his arms.

"Did you do this?!" I asked intensely while still gasping for air.

He looked confusingly at Thomas then to me.

"Do what?" he asked innocently.

"This!" I pointed at Minho and Thomas' bruises and dried bloods.

"Oh. That." he boringly said. "Those are just make-up. Don't be bothered. You can use water to erase them." He said as casually as he can.

I went to him and smacked his head.

"Goddamnit! Did you know how it could've killed me?!" I shouted angrily.

"I'm hungry! I told you I'm hungry!"

He said and stomped his feet.

I stared at him like he was losing his mind and he stared back like I was just being paranoid.

And I somehow figured why people like him. It's not enough to say that he is cute. I mean, he is cute, but there's something more to him than what meets the eye. It's like he have this bright aura of something I can't quite put my fingers on.

Awesomeness, maybe?

Wait.

Is that even a word?!

"You idiot. I thought this was real." Thomas said, pulling me out of my reverie.

Dylan giggled. "You too?"

"Yes." Thomas sighed and walked towards the adjoining bathroom. Punching Dylan's arm on his way.

"Ouch." Dylan pouted while rubbing his arm and the side of his head where I smacked him. "You two have some serious sadistic background, you know that?"

I took a very deep breath and touched his arm. "You scared me.. Please, just don't do that again, okay?"

"Yes, Babe." He grinned and popped a fruit into his mouth.

He offered me some but I just shook my head.

"I'm going back to sleep." Thomas said when he came out of the bathroom.

Dylan immediately hid behind me.

Thomas just rolled his eyes and jumped to his bed.

I felt Dylan poked my back.

"Can I sleep beside you?" He whispered.

"No." Thomas answered with his head buried in his pillow.

"But you're scaring meeee." Dylan whined.

Thomas frustratingly stood up, dragged a pillow, and went into the bathroom.

"He's going to sleep in the bathroom!" Dylan half whispered with his eyes wide in shock.

I cringed when Dylan did that from behind me.

I sighed and pat Dylan's hand. "Goodnight Dylan."

"B-But.. Tommy..." he said and looked at me with wide eyes.

"You too?! Are you two gonna sleep in the bathroom?!" he exclaimed.

"No, Dyl. He's going to sleep in my room. That's our adjoining bathroom, remember? So.. Uhm.. Just stay here with Minho, okay?" I explained sleepily.

"Okaaay." He says curiously.

He should really give up on the idea of Thomas and me sleeping in the bathroom. He sounded like he didn't know my room's on the other side.

I entered the bathroom, stepped into my room then groggily crawled to my bed.

I immediately felt Thomas's arm on my waist and buried his head on the back of my neck. He's making me a hotdog pillow again.

Yeah. This is how we are when we sleep on each other's bed. So don't get mad at me for having your "Thomas Sangster" sleeping beside his bestfriend.

We're going to sleep now. Again.

Goodnight..

___
* Later that morning... *

I jolted upright and clutched my pounding head. In my peripheral view, I saw Thomas stir frustratingly.

"Again?!!" I grumbled.

"You idiot! What have you done to me?!" I heard a deep booming voice says from Thomas's room.

"That's got to be Minho. Go back to sleep, Cin." Thomas mumbled sleepily.

I did as I was told. I laid back and covered my ears with a pillow.

"Cindy! Cindy! Open this door!" I heard Dylan shouts from the bathroom.

Thomas nudged me on the ribs but I didn't got up. I'm tireeeeeed. ~

Dylan knocked again but this time from the bedroom door.

"Cindy! Tommy! Please! Minho's going to kill me!"

"Argh!!!" Thomas screamed in frustration, stood up and opened the door.

I opened an eye and saw Thomas and Minho grappling Dylan who was screaming like a girl.

"Cindy! Cindy! Wake up and help me.. Please..!" Dylan begged.

I slowly sat up, stretched my arms and rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes.

"What are you gonna do with that jerk?" I yawned, nonchalant.

"We're gonna beat him up to death!" Minho maniacally laughed.

The room fell silent. You can literally hear a pin drop.

Dylan, Thomas and I exhanged looks and stared at Minho in silence for what seems two long seconds.

Minho stared back and when he realized what he did, he slowly let go of Dylan's arm and awkwardly straightened his shirt.

"Uh.. I'll just be downstairs, guys. Goodmorning.." he said and left.

We all looked at each other for some seconds then we all started laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee. Every time I looked at either of them, it got worse.

I shoved Dylan hard, sending him completely out of his stance. He was laughing his @ss off on the floor. He kept pointing at where Minho was standing earlier, trying to talk, but by now he was in hysterics. "Did... Did... you see his... face? HAHAHAHA!"

We were all cracking up so badly now I was snorting, just trying to breathe. Tears were pouring down my face. Thomas was wheezing on the floor, curled up in a ball. He couldn't even get up he was laughing so hard.

"Okay... Okaay..." I said, instead of saying stop.

After some minutes, we quieted down and tried to get up from the floor.

Thomas took off first and then Dylan.

I went to my closet and changed into my supersize shirt before going down.

"Goodmorning Cindy.." Minho said without looking at me.

I smiled and remembered what we were laughing about earlier.

I glanced at Thomas who was also trying hard not to laugh.

Minho irritatingly rolled his eyes upward. "I should go.. I will be meeting up with Kaya today.."

"Whyyy?" Dylan asked while grinning.

"I agreed to do some shopping with her today." He groaned and kissed my cheek then went off.

I was about to sit between the guys on the couch when the telephone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi. I'm Britt. Can I talk to Dylan?"

"Uh. Wait."

"Dyl, phone for you. It's Britt!" I said and shoved the phone to his chest.

Then as I was about to sit again, the doorbell rang so I walked to the door, opened it and it revealed Anna, Jojen's girlfriend.

She immediately went inside - passing by me like I was an air - and grabbed Thomas by his shirt.

"Oww! I'm eating here!" Thomas shouts as he pick up the fallen pieces of the fruits he chopped for breakfast.

"Let's talk somewhere not here. I don't want to see her." She says, pointing at me.

That statement made me raise an eyebrow.

"Uhh. B*tch, I'm right here." I told her, innocently pointing at myself.

She rolled her eyes and stormed to Thomas's room.

Thomas lazily stood up from the couch and pat my head. "I got this." Then he followed his girlfriend to his room.

I dragged myself towards the piano and shook my hands, trying to wave off the sleepiness out of my body.

I laid my lazy fingers on the keys and played some medley.

And instantly, a memory resurfaced. :))

___________________
I'm sorry for the late update.
I'm not actually that busy. Just trying to think of how I should get the story going. Hahaha. :D

Thanks for reading and voting guys. :-)
Love youuu. <3
You all have a wonderful dayyy! ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 272 30
Newt X fem. Reader TW!!!: mentions of self harm, suicidal thoughts and rape/attempted rape All around violence Horrible description of story: You're...
205K 5.7K 58
Take away everything you've ever known, every face, every place, and every memory. Replace it with empty darkness. Then, add on the pressure of wakin...
82.5K 1.8K 34
Being the first girl in the maze came with its own set of challenges... Including falling in love with a boy, meeting old friends and saving the worl...
26.5K 460 26
"I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm just so afraid we're never going to come back from this." In this last and final chapter of their story, Rosa...