LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

By prita_krishnan

A sacred girl running with tears in corridor of the hospital which is piled with dead bodies.. Everyone was... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
SUMMARY
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 2
odiyaanga odiyaanga ellarum VOTE POLE
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
No daily update & only sneak peak
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Eternal love
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
want one more update?
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
odiyaanga odiyaanga sneak peak
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
Chapter 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
EPILOGUE
LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO 2

CHAPTER 3

3K 343 85
By prita_krishnan

A scream of dev echoed the whole lunch hall stopping everyone...

Making everyone froze in their place.. shailu looking at arsh with wide eyes...

Arsh stabbed Dev's hand and twisted it... Making dev scream more in pain ..

Shailu closed her mouth in shock.. tears started to flow from her eyes..

Shailu: DEV... (Screamed)

Hearing her voice arsh turned towards her.. his dark grey eyes collided with her innocent big eyes...

His face was blank ... too blank to say anything... She froze in her place in fear...

He started to walk towards her making her step back in fear.. suddenly all of the staff's and male tried to hold him ..

He was struggling against their hold and didn't break eye contact with her... Her hands started to shiver in fear seeing him....

All of sudden a staff grabbed his collar to hold him... He broke the eye contact with her and turned towards the staff...

He grabbed that staff's hand over his collar and twisted it in weird angle making him scream echoed the whole lunch hall....

Making everyone step back from him in fear .

Dev: shailu po... Inga irundhu po...

But all of Dev's scream went into deaf ears... Because her eyes only on arsh who is now walking towards her .. she collided with wall and he trapped her between his arms..

She couldn't avert her eyes from his Deep grey eyes.. when he leaned towards her neck.. she started to shiver in fear ...

She expected him to do something harm her but he just inhaled her fragrance and sighed in satisfaction and mumbled in her neck,

Arsh: mmm... your smell is my addiction.. I want more n more everytime...

With each words his rough lips slightly touched her neck Makin her shiver in fear more .. tears started to flow from her eyes like falls...

Arsh: why are you crying darling? It's me babe.. your wolfy... Are you still angry on me love bug?

Shailu didn't said anything but started to shiver in fear...

Arsh wiped her eyes and placed his forehead on hers,

Arsh: I really missed you my Chella... Why did you left without telling me babe? (Whispering in her ears)

Shailu: wh...at ar...e yo..u tal...king abo...ut? I do. Mn't kno. ..w yo..u... (stuttered)

He garbbed her waist hardly making her whimper in pain..

Arsh: don't play with me love bug .. you know I hate it when you cry... So (whispering) STOP.... CRYING...

She jerked in fear and started to cry more ... He sighed and placed his forehead on her shoulder...

Arsh: it's me babe... Your wolfy.. look at my eyes love bug ... You always say you love my eyes right?

He tried to grab her cheeks but suddenly all of the staff's grabbed his arms and separate him from her... Making him struggle against them....

Dev came near shailu & hugged her..

Dev: thank God you are ok...

Seeing this arsh started to struggle more against them.. shailu didn't said anything & still looking at arsh with fear.... Dev grabbed her face with his good hand..

Dev: look at me papa.. don't look at him..

Shailu broke eye contact with arsh and looked at dev and his hands..

She grabbed Dev's arm's & looked at the gash...

Seeing this arsh started to trash who is holding him.. he pushed everyone who is holding him and marched towards her & dev with knife...

Dev hide shailu behind him and closed his eyes... He waited for painful stab...

He didn't feel anything ... He slowly opened his eyes and saw,

Arsh stilled & his eye's dropped & he fell down immediately.. revealed the person standing behind him with electric taser.. 

dev sighed in relief seeing unconscious arsh in floor...

Dev looked at the person and said,

Dev: thanks sir...

That person looked at shailu who is hiding behind dev and averted his eyes to dev and looked around the lunch hall...

That person: patients ah olunga paathukka dhaana ungala velaikku vachurukka.. enna idhellam?

Dev: uhm.. sorry sir it's just...

That person: don't repeat this again..

That person looked at shailu once again,

That person: papa yaaru ?

Dev: new joine sir...

That person nodded his head still looking at shailu.. she hide behind dev to avoid his gaze...

That person removed his cigar and said,

That person: first aid mudichutu velaya continue pannunga..

With that person went away from there not before he looked at unconscious arsh...
_____

Shailu was sitting with tears beside dev in his cabin... Nurse stitched & covered Dev's wounds ..

Dev: bayandhutaya papa...

Shailu: heart ey ninnu pochu na.. enna nadakkudhu na Inga? Enakku romba bayama irukku na...

Dev: papa.. Inga idhellam common maa...

Shailu: enna Naa pesura? Konjam vitrundha usuru poirkum Naa...

Dev: paapu.. iru..

Dev opened his collar button revealing a scare of line in his throat. 

Dev: paatiya.. sangulaye kiral potaanga .. idhellam onnumey illa..

Shailu : illa Naa.. ennala mudiyadhu.. idhellam paatha enakku bayam ah irukku.. Naa poren Naa...

Suddenly someone asked,

"Enga poga pora papa?"

Both of them turned towards the voice and saw that same person from lunch hall.. Dev stood & greeted him..

Dev: good morning sir...

Shailu rolled her eyes and mumbled,

Shailu: ivlo nadandhum epdi dha good morning solraro...

That person: correct uh.. aana idhellam Inga sagajam...

Dev: sir Neenga... Inga..

That person: yen varakoodadha?

Dev: apdi illa sir..

That person: sari . Edho Naa varumbodhu poren nu edho...

Dev: mm.  Actually shailu...

That person raised his eyebrows,

Dev: ila.. Dr. SHAILAJA .. velaya vittu..

That person: engayum poga mudiyadhu.. contract sign panirukinga.. 2 years Inga work pannidha aaganum...

Shailu looked at him with wide eyes....

That person: illa vilaivugal mosamaga irukkum.. solli puriya vainga dev..

Dev nodded his head.. that person went from there..

Shailu: anna ivaru yaaru?

Dev: Dr. Ajay kashyap..

Shailu looked at dev with furrowed eyebrows,

Shailu: appo ivarukkum arsh kumm..

Dev: arsh sir oda anna...

Shailu: ivaru Inga chief doctor ah?

Dev chuckled and said,

Dev: indha hospital ey avarodadhu dhaan papa...

Making shailu widened her eyes in shock..

Shailu: ennadhu?...

Continued...

How is today's chapter?

Weekly once update okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.2K 55
Hero - Dhruv Vikram - 29 years old (CBI Officer in Special Crime Division ) Heroine - Mithra Rajesh - 27 years old ( Neurosurgeon) Hero and heroin...
81.2K 6.3K 31
A Man Is Running From A Crowd Of Girls Covering His Face And Murmuring Profanities... That Man: Oh God... How Can I Escape From Them?avanuga apavey...
Leeza By jlverse

General Fiction

141 8 7
"Boom! The door opened with a bang. The shadow of a man appeared, holding a gun in his bleeding hand. The other hand's fist was clenched so hard that...
79.6K 5.1K 42
An Ashaangi fan fiction. love and care are just a form of expressing emotions. Shivangi when I saw him for the first time something happened. He was...