๐Œ๐ˆ๐—๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐ˆ๐†๐๐€๐‹๐’, สฒแตƒ...

By Mya2tact

๐‰๐š๐ฒ๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง More

000
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026

016

10.2K 367 600
By Mya2tact

MAY 29th
HARLEM, NYC
6:38 pm

"kiara we need to talk" terrence stood in the door frame of her bed room with his arms crossed. kiara jumped slightly from being startled since she didn't know he was home.

"um" she said with her hand over her heart feeling the rapid beating through her chest.

she hadn't seen her dad in so long since she was always made sure to never be home when he was.

he works night shifts at his job so it was pretty easy to avoid him but she was pretty queasy knowing they were the only two home at the moment.

"what's wrong" she mumbled looking down avoiding his gaze. she had on a hoodie covering her baby bump but she was still self conscious feeling like people could still see it no matter how many times kai, and kari assured her it wasn't visible.

"did you tell kari about what happened between us" he stepped foward. kari had not talked him since kiaras birthday and she still didn't count that seeing him was forcing her to speak.

"no...what do you mean what happened between us. you say it like i...wanted it" she furrowed her eye brows backing up from him as he continued to walk foward.

"you did want it, remember?" he asked trying to manipulate her into thinking it was a mutual thing. "i didn't, please back up" she said seriously.

"why" he trapped her between him and the wall. "i-i wanna leave" she stuttered over her words.

kiara was confident but when it came to her father her confidence went down the drain. he was the root to all her fears. he was like her monster under the bed.

"come on" he leaned in pressing again her as she held her breath. his face quickly turning into a mug feeling her bump.

"fuck is that". he lifted up her hoodie revealing the baby bump."kiara what the fuck is this" he spat looking between her stomach and her.

"i'm talking to you!" he yelled in her face making her flinch. "you out here fucking now?" he asked basically talking to himself at this point.

he shoved her roughly on the bed.

"who the dad" he said feeling himself get more and more angry that someone other than him had her body. "i don't know" she finally spoke up lying straight to his face.

"fuck you mean you don't know" he gripped his hand around her neck getting ready to choke her and her chest heaved up and down.

she slowly drug her eyes to him and she locked eyes with him with a mug present on her face. "i don't. know." she lied once again.

his grip tightened starting to choke the girl and she grabbed onto his shoulders kneeing him in the crotch with all her strength making him immediately let go of her backing up.

"terrence i don't know who it is" she teared up. "kira how the fuck you don't know who the daddy is to that thing" he pointed at her with a strained voice.

"because i was drunk when we had sex, i didn't mean too" she shook her head lying once again.

"get the fuck out my house kiara. you a hoe. ion raise hoes" he clenched his jaw tightly. "okay that's all you had to say" she told him softly wiping her eyes grabbing her phone,wallet and keys.

"and who the fuck got you a car" he spat seeing the maserati key on her key chain.

"don't worry bout it, i'm getting the fuck out yo house nigga leave me alone" she spat towards him. "fuck you just say to me!" he followed her behind closely.

"i said fuck you" she mumbled walking out the door slamming it. he had crossed the line putting his hands on her.

clicking on kais contact she let it ring twice before he answered. "what's up ki you good? yo back hurting again?" he asked.

"i'm cool. terrence put me out the house though" she told him unlocking her car doors. "what?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"yup, he um came in my room trynna talk and got too close feeling my bump. so he kicked me out" she left details out.

kai sighed scrunching his eye brows together "alright uhh go to nanna house for a minute " he told her as she closed her car door pausing. she damn near choked.

"fuck is you talking bout?" she asked him "go to granny mae house" he told her confused on what the issue was.

" i thought nanna died.." she said "why would you think that shit?" he asked he utterly confused. "dad told me when i was fifteen..she not dead?" she asked him.

"no she alive and healthy as hell for a 67 year old wit her rappy ass" he nodded. "go over there while i get some shit handled" he told her.

"kai! i cried over her for weeks and she alive? say word you not fucking wit me" she said into her phone. "on mom. she alive in the same house, go ki. i'll be over there to bring kari later" kai hung up not letting her speak.

kiara sucked in a breath knocking on the door. "i'm coming!" granny mae semi shouted coming toward the front door making her jaw drop.

the door swung open and kiaras eyes widening hugging her grandmother tightly. "oh...it's just you" granny mae sassed backing up.

"i- nana" kiara said offended walking in and closing the door behind her. following her grandma in the kitchen.

instantly the smell of neck bones, rice and cornbread. "you got some nerve coming here after all this time" mae mumbled stirring the pot.

"nana can you listen, dad told me you passed" she said making her pause her movements "well why would he go and tell you a lie like that" she scrunched up her face.

"i don't know i swear! i cried for like a month over you and nobody questioned it. then he said he got you creamated and it's a urn sititng in the living room" she explained.

"well i don't know why the hell he would do that i'm fine!" she claimed "kai knew i was alive" she called bluff.

kiara shrugged not understanding.

"oh shit!" she dropped the top to her pot on the ground causing a loud clatter startling kiara. "grandma stop cursing" kiara scolded feeling her heart beat, loud noises scared her.

"girl i'm grown!" she replied "but that's not even the point, i didn't even notice that" she pointed at her baby bump.

"oh yeah" kiara nodded sititng at the dining table. "that's why i'm here" she swallowed.

"i'm sixth months pregnant and my dad found out and kicked me out. so kai told me to come here but i thought you was dead" she explained.

"what is wrong with him?" she tilted her head. kiara shrugged and mae smacked her lips "you hungry?" she asked picking up the top she dropped.

"yes i am very hungry " she let her head fall back. "don't even know why i asked yo pregnant ass" she chuckled under her breath grabbing a plate.

after fixing it she put it infront of kiara sitting across from her. "so, what happened?" she asked her granddaughter.

"i knew i was having dream bout fish but i never expected you" she gestured. "you remember kai bestfriend?" she bit into the cornbread moaning at the good food .

she loved her grandmothers cooking. it reminded her of her mothers. "you didn't!.. justin?!" she said shocked.

"mhm" she nodded with a mouth full of food. "wow kiara" she said shocked "i don't talk to you for a year and a half and you turn up pregnant" she said.

"who pregnant nanna" kyrie walked in the kitchen letting his jaw drop at the sight of his baby cousin whom he hadn't seen in forever like their grandma.

"wassup ky" she looked up still with a mouth full of food. she always thought it was funny because kyrie and kairos nicknames were 'kai' and 'ky' so though it spelled different they sounded the same.

people would mix them up all the time.

"you- you pregnant?!" he looked at her stomach. "yup" she nodded swallowing the food "here" mae passed her a cup and she looked in it shrugging before washing it down tasting lemonade.

"it's a boy" she told them picking her fork back up. "slow down! it ain't going no where" granny mae said.

"but i'm so hungry" kiara moaned as kyrie sat in a chair. "where you been cuz?" he asked "coolin" she nodded.

"her daddy told her i passed" granny mae told him. "why he said some shit like that" kyrie scrunched his face up.

"same shit i said!" mae exclaimed making kiara laugh. "anyway y'all gone buy me some diapers?" she asked.

"you not having a baby shower?" kyrie asked "nah ion like those just get me gifts and i'm cool" she shrugged.

"who the daddy" kyrie raised his eyebrows. "y'all so nosey everytime someone find out that's the first thing they ask me" kiara said.

"she said it's justin!" mae exclaimed making kiaras jaw drop. "so much for confidentiality" she shook her head.

"that jayklickin nigga? the drill rapper!" kyrie asked and she nodded like it was nothing. "she hit the jackpot" he told mae.

"i'm not a gold digger" kiara laughed starting to eat again.

after showering kiara went into her old room that her grandmother kept in her house. she always hated that it was on the other side of the house where no one could hear because she was scared.

but now that she was older it was about to come in handy for what she wanted to do.

she knew it was disrespectful but she couldn't help it. she felt like she would die if she didn't have a sexual release at the moment.

being a nymph could be a curse at times.

kiara layed in the bed staring up at the ceiling. letting her mind roam she reached her hand down slowly slipping it in her shorts.

she sighed in relief finally feeling stress lifted off her. sexual pleasure was her happy lace whether she wanted to admit it or not.

reaching over grabbing her phone she unlocked it with face id pulling up jays contact.

pulling her hand out her shorts she licked her lips clicking on the audio call. her and jay hadn't had any sexual intercourse with each other since they found out the gender of their baby.

jay being stressed that kiara stood on her word and not giving it up to him he finally decided to have sex with india and had been using her instead of kiara though it wasn't the same.

she didn't know how to do the tricks kiara did and she didn't know what to say like kiara did but he had to deal with it because he didn't wanna let her go.

kiara finally gave in though calling him and he answered on the third ring.

"wassup ki you straight?" he asked immediately since the only reason they talked was about the baby and it was currently 1 in the morning.

ki licked her lips not replying letting his raspy voice turn her on. biting her bottom lip she sucker don two fingers before she trailed her hand back down into her underwear starting to rub up and down her pussy to tease herself.

"kiara..." he rubbed his eyes not it hearing her reply. "yeah" she whispered in the phone.

"what's wrong where you at?" he asked as her mouth hung open letting out a moan and he scrunched his face up.

"watchu doin gangsta" he asked lowly glancing at india next to him whom was sleep in his bed.

"fuck" she let out a breath rubbing circles on her clit making her arch her back. sitting her phone down leavin her airpods in she used her now other free hand to stick up her shirt and bra pinching her nipples to create the pain and pleasure affect.

"oh my- fuck" she panted sticking her fingers in her entrance closing her eyes imagining him instead and he felt his dick jump missing her.

flipping the covers over his legs he stood up walking out his room going to the bathroom closing the door quietly and locking it.

closing his eyes he imagined the position she wa in sticking his hand in his red and black plaid pajama pants pulling his dick out starting to stoke it.

"talk to me ki" he mumbled before letting spit drip from his mouth onto his dick rubbing it in stroking himself.

"daddy i miss you" she moaned continuing to finger herself.

he rubbed his thumb over his tip leaking precum hearing her as his dick started pulsating sending shock throughout his body.

"fuck" her mumbled growing harder.

"i miss how when you stick yo dick in me my pussy tighten around it like a glove" she told him making him close his eyes stroking faster.

"yeah?" he asked liking how she was talking to him.

"mhm" she moaned as her body twisted and turned trynna keep her composure. "or how my clit be throbbing and sensitive after you fuck the shit outta me" she told him honestly staring to pump her fingers in and out letting small whimpers escape.

"you miss me daddy?" she asked innocently making him grunt lowly.

"yeah baby i miss you" he rasped making her whole body twitch. he started having flashbacks from all the times they had sex before making him moan unwillingly.

"oh my god daddy- oh my god" she repeated lifting her hips for more, desperate to release.

"call me daddy again" he told her starting to edge around his tip feeling his stomach become hallow

he imagined her giving him head as he held the back of her head fucking her throat as she gagged around him. "mmm" he hummed liking the image.

"i miss riding you daddy" she moaned curving her fingers hitting her g-spot. "shit" she gasped.

"i miss you too mama, nobody can fuck me like you do" he told her honestly. "nobody can ride me and do the tricks you do baby. that's all you" he continued talking her through it knowing he was about to nut.

"fuck- i'm finna cum" she moaned "you gone cum wit me ma?" he asked going faster "yeah daddy come on" she nodded even though he couldn't see her.

"oh my-shit!" she semi shouted releasing the sticky white creamy substance on her fingers "fuck" jay mumbled before his warm nut shot up onto his stomach.

she pulled her fingers out sucking on them letting her moan tasting herself.

"thank you daddy" she mumbled as her eye lids slowly dropped as she felt tired. "yo welcom ma" he reached over grabbing tissue to wipe his stomach off.

"k bye" she hung up on him and his jaw dropped before he dropped his head laughing at her.

i didn't t know what to do this chapter i'm js ready for her to have this damn baby.

i'm sleepy and i gotta get up at seven for a hair appointment so peace out

thoughts and predictions?

MYA OUT🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 2.6K 11
โ’ธ๐Œ๐˜๐€๐Ÿ๐“๐€๐‚๐“ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ "And if it's sweet then I'mma eat it 'til I get sugar diabetes.I'm a blood and she anemic, we perfect"
28.2K 220 73
1. A little-known motorcycle race unexpectedly became popular because of the appearance of the riders. Yan Chi, a legendary driver in the motorcycle...
36.3K 980 40
A girl from The Bronx moves to Yonkers but moves back to the Bronx. When she moves back to the Bronx she moves back to where she grew up,River Park T...
23.1K 2.4K 35
Captain Moria, a hard knocks, no nonsense pirate of her ship the Moria's Demise encounters a freak storm that leaves her and her crew almost capsize...