[[ 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 ]] TWST x...

By Vel_dreamz258

What if an enigmatic amnesiac arrived at Night Raven College? ____________________________________ "I... can... More

[ YUUGA ]
[2] Welcome to the Villains world
[3] Welcome to the Villains world
[4] Welcome to the Villains world
[5] Welcome to the Villains world
[6] Welcome to the Villains world
[EX.] Welcome to the Villains world
[☾︎] SR Yuuga-Ceremonial robes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!🎉
[0] Rose Red Tryant
[1] Rose Red Tryant
[2] Rose Red Tryant
[3] Rose Red Tryant
[4] Rose Red Tryant
[5] Rose Red Tryant
[6] Rose Red Tryant
[7] Rose Red Tryant
[8] Rose Red Tryant
[9] Rose Red Tryant
[❓] HEADCANONS
[☾︎] Yuuga | Birthday boy |
[10] Rose Red Tryant

[1] Welcome to the Villains world

2K 64 66
By Vel_dreamz258

*The chapter might be not accurate as the game lines*

*Forgive me of my lack of vocabulary*

You heard a teen boy's voice somewhere, Its far yet clear to your ears. The voice is firm, an unwavering form of sound. But, it sounds a little bit tired...

For them, For you, For Us.

You were given time..

Whatever you do,

Won't you remember them?

???? POV

"Huh? Ok, mysterious voice-san" Honestly, I would prefer to continue sleeping but each passing second, everything is getting more and more stuffier. "Hot..." I groaned. I can't sleep in this heat.

I woke up and tried to sit up. "Ah!" I hit my head. Curious, I touched the pitch black and my fingers felt a surface. Huh?! Am I buried alive?! Oh god no!!

I heard footsteps approaching me. Not a heavy one, so its probably a small person.

"Hehe..! Gotta hurry up! FNAGH!!" As the voice said that, I saw the ugly light of... Flames. Blue flames.

I wasn't taken aback by the very obvious blue flames surrounding however, the figure that broke me out of my confinement was... Unique.

A rounded plump figure, eyes and ears resembles a cat. Its quite a big mascot.

"EH?! Why are ya awake??" The figure spoke in shock. "A TALKING WEASEL!?" I was just as shocked as he is.

"I AIN'T NO WEASEL! I AM THE GREAT GRIM, THE FUTURE GREATEST MAGICIAN!" 'Grim' claims while putting paws on his hips.

"And you human! Hand over those robes and we'll settle this gently." Hold on, what robes?

I quick glanced at my sleeves, saw the intricate gold laces. Hell no I'm giving this weasel something pretty as this. This thing is MINE.

"UH NO." I took off running away from the weasel. "HEY WAIT!" Grim chased after.

*TAP

               *TAP

*TAP

                                *TAP

*TAP

                                 *TAP

*TAP

              *TAP

*TAP

               *TAP

*TAP

                                   *TAP

*TAP

"WHAT IS THIS PLACE?!" I shouted while running. I SWEAR I saw more hallways than people around here!

"Ah-" Does god hate me so much that's why he made me tripped on my robes while being chased? Probably.

I fell face planted on the floor. Grim caught up. "FINALLY, GOT YOU! NOW- FNAGH-!!" Grim words got cut off. "W-WHAT'S WITH THIS ROPE??" Grim sweatdropped.

A figure step out from the dark. "It is no rope but a mere lash of love!" OMG A WEIRDO WITH A MASK!

"My, I finally found you! I believe you are one of the new students, no?" The figure said as he extended his hand and helped me up.

"You shouldn't do that! Leaving the gate on your own!" The figure then turned to Grim. "Not only that, you have bring your yet tamed familiar, which has broken many number of school rules!" The figure kept lecturing.

"But, I don't know him.." I said hesitatingly. The crow man ignored me.

"Lemme go! I'm not his stupid familiar!" Grim said as he try to wriggle through the rope. "Sure, sure. The rebellious ones always say that. Now quiet down, will you?" The figure said as he wraps the rope on Grim's mouth. "MNMMMHGRH-!"

"My goodness, its unprecedented for new students to leave the gate on their own. Hah.. how impatient can you be?" He said as I tried to process the information.

"The entrance ceremony is already well underway. Let's head to the hall of mirrors."

"...gates?" I blurted. "Its the room you woke up with a lot of doors." It don't look like doors to me. "All of the students who attended this academy must pass through those doors to arrive here." The figure explains.

"Normally, students wake up only after the door is opened with a special key but-" "SO THOSE COFFINS ARE ACTUALLY DOORS?" I interrupted.

"And the culprit appear to be this familiar here. If you're going to bring it with you, you have to take responsibility and properly take care of it." The figure then turned to look at the time.

"Like I said I don't think I owned a familiar-" This time I spoke in a more confident tone. The crow man interrupted me.

"Oh my, Now isn't the time to be long winded. The entrance ceremony will soon come to close. Let us hurry!"

Ah, I give up telling this man. But wait..

"Wait a second, who are you?" I finally asked the question. "Oya? Are still in a daze? Perhaps the teleportation magic left you disoriented. Well, it happens quite often."

"I shall give you an explanation to you on the way to our destination. For I am so gracious <3" We left the hallway, and head to the hall of Mirrors.

"Ahem, this is Night Raven College. The magicians who are blessed with rare aptitude for magic gather from all of the world here at the most prestigious magical academy in Twisted Wonderland." This atmosphere feels... Somewhat familiar.

"And I am the headmage, appointed to take care of this academy by the board chairman, Dire Crowley." The figure explains.

"Magician..?" I mumbled, loud enough for Crowley to hear it. "Yes, only those magicians seen as worthy by the Dark Mirror can enter this academy. Chosen ones use the gate and are summoned here from around the world."

"An ebony carriage carrying a Gate should have gone to meet you as well" Crowley said as I ponder about the carriage. "A dark forest.. " I said as I try to make out a detail before arriving here.

"The ebony carriage goes to welcome new students chosen by the Dark Mirror. They are special carriages that carry the doors to the academy-" Crowley kept on explaining more things that I couldn't understand properly.

"Come, let's go to the entrance ceremony." Crowley said as he guide me to the entrance of the building.

______________________________________

ACT II : Amnesiac debut!
______________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

[Mirror Chamber - Entrance Ceremony]

"Is that all for the new students dorm assignments? Listen up new students! Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rule. Break them and its off with your head." The red-haired boy warned.

"Uuguahh- The stuffy ceremony is finally over. We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaw, follow me." The man with lion ears said lazily.

"To the new students, I congratulate you upon entry to this academy. Enjoy your life here to the fullest. As the dorm leader of Octavinelle, I will support to the best of my ability!" The boy with glasses says.

"By the way, has anyone seen the headmage anywhere? He just left right in the middle of the ceremony." A handsome man asks. "Abandoning his post..." A tablet voice spoke in somewhat envy in his voice.

"Maybe he got a tummyache or something?" A boy with red eyes responds to the handsome man.

BAM-!!

"MOST CERTAINLY I DID NOT!!" Crowley barged in shouting. "Ah, speak of the devil." The red haired boy says.

"I cannot believe you all, we were missing one more new student so I went out to find him!" Crowley said with a sigh.

"You are the only one yet to be assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over your weasel, step infront of the Dark mirror" Crowley said as he pushed the male from the back.

The student step up to the dark mirror. When a face appears, it saw the student. It seems to be puzzled for a moment.

"State thy name"

The mirror demanded. Then, the room fell silent. Did the student not heard what the mirror said? The red haired boy peeked up to the student, the student had a tan skin, brown irises and white pupils.

The redhead gotten more annoyed with the idle of response. "It asks what's your name!" He stated with a firm tone. The student looked up.

"I... can't seem to remember anything.." The tan student drawls. His eyes are slightly widen at that moment. Confused and frightened is the feeling they felt.

"Huh? What do you mean you can't remember anything? Not even your name?" Crowley said with a raised brow.

The ceremony was taking too long. Murmurs and whispers filled to room.

"IF HE CAN'T REMEMBER HIS OWN NAME, WHY SHOULD HE BE IN THIS SCHOOL?" Grim shouted. Grim wriggle his way out of Crowley's bindings.

"Ya should've hire me instead, I can USE magic and a sense of identity! Unlike that human!" Grim said that as he decided to set the room ablaze.

"Oh no.." the tan student sweat dropped.

"LEMME DEMONSTRATE ORE-SAMA'S POWER NYAHAH!" Grim agitate the flames more.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN!" the redhead yelled. Everybody managed to dodge it, except one.

"AHH- MY BUTT IS ON FIRE!!" The boy with red eyes panicked.

"Somebody please restraint this weasel!" Crowley said as he turned to the dorm leaders.

"Leona, won't you fancy yourself as a hunter to capture that plump prey?" The handsome man sneered to the man with lion ears.

"Nah, too much work." Leona yawned despite the chaotic atmosphere.

"Headmage, may I restraint the weasel for you? The students would never harm such a poor creature as this, so I will take it upon myself to capture it." The boy with glasses proposes.

"WTG Azul racking up that participation marks www" The tablet voiced.

"UHM GUYS MY BUTT IS STILL ON FIRE-?!" The boy with red eyes still burning. The amnesiac student helped the red-eyed student remove his robes.

"Oh- thank you! You save my life" the boy thanked the student. "No problem, I'm just glad the flames didn't spread too much." The student awkwardly says.

"HAVEN'T ALL OF YOU HEARD ME?" Crowley angrily shouts. "

"If catching some stupid weasel. Can't you do that yourself, teach?" Leona said uninterested, scratch the back of his neck.

"LIKE I SAID, I AIN'T NO WEASEL!" Grim irritatingly said. "And the Grim Grim that will become the greatest magician will be me!" Grim boasted.

"Well, it certainly have a motive. Care to assist me, Riddle?" Azul asked the redhead next to him.

"I can't overlook someone who broke the rules. Let's get this over with." Riddle said as he pulled out a pen embedded with a gem on it.

They had a chase for a some time.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!" Riddle chants, then a collar appeared on Grim's neck.

"MYAH?? THE HECK??" Grim stunned. "Laws of the Queen of Hearts : Number 23 'One shall never bring a cat to a festival'. You being a cat means you have broken the rule. I shall have you leave at once." Riddle stated.

"I'M NOT A CAT EITHER. GRRR- I'LL BURN THIS COLLAR- Huh-?! My magic! Its not working?!" Grim realised.

"Hmph, you won't be using any magic until I remove the collar. For the time being, you're just like a normal cat." Riddle sadistically said.

"Well, I'll remove it once I dispose of you off school grounds." Riddle says.

"Wow, wonderful as ever. All and any magic gets sealed by your Unique magic, Riddle. ... I want it. Well, I wouldn't want it to casted on me." Azul said as his last sentences faded to a whisper.

"Please do something about your familiar!" Crowley turned to the amnesiac student.

"I don't know him! You didn't listen to me?!" The student answer angrily in confusion.

"O-oh, no need to get worked up over it." Crowley told them. "Ahem-! At any rate, we'll dispose of it and continue on the next problem at hand." Crowley orders and then turned to the student.

"Do you truly had no idea about your identity?" Crowley asked the student. The student nod their head.

"Well, this is concerning." The boy with pink highlights said.

"Well, loss of identity is quite serious. Its not unheard of if you went through a major accident or brain injury, that could cause you as such. But the student looks perfectly alright to me." The handsome man gave his thoughts.

"Amnesia could be caused by trauma, or any other incidents. But, we can't really force someone with memory loss to remember what they have forgotten." Boy with pink highlights said.

"Is it possible to regain the memories over time?" Kalim ask in concerned.

"Its possible... But right now, for that guy... probably not." The tablet judged.

"That Crowley, need to stop asking questions to that guy. He can't remember no shit." Leona looked at Crowley, internally facepalm.

"We drawled this ceremony way longer than expected. Is anyone going to suggest the Headmage to take the interrogation... somewhere else?" Azul admitted.

"I'll do it." The handsome says. "I can't stand looking at that pitiful potato scrambling his words." The man says as he strides to Crowley.

"You seriously had nothing?-" "Headmage." "Mr. Schoenheit..!" Crowley turned to the dorm leader.

"May I implore you the ceremony is taking too long." Schoenheit admitted. "Ah- I apologize." Crowley said.

"Maybe you should make an Alias till we figure things out." The dorm leader suggested. "RIGHT! What do you wished to be called?" Crowley cheerily turns to the student.

"I don't really know... Do you have any suggestions?" The student asked.

"How about David? Or Martin? Maybe Audric?? Come on, pick anything! You don't want to hold the crowd! You already did but we shall not drawl any longer!" Crowley pressures them, Schoenheit facepalmed.

"You-! Gahh..." The student sighed. "Yuu-ga?" Crowley repeats back. "Pardon?" The student raised a brow.

"Yuuga.. interesting choice. Its has a ring to it. Your alias will be Yuuga! Now hurry present yourself to the dark mirror!" Crowley pushed 'Yuuga' towards the mirror.

"Did you your name just now?" Riddle ask as the student step up to the mirror. "Its a temporary alias." The student responds.

State thy name

"... Yuuga" the student said, with a hint of uncertainty

The shape of thy soul is...

The dark mirror stayed silent for a second.

Uncertain. Their soul is vast and varied. I sense very, very little magical power from this one.

The criteria of dorm assortment nor qualifications of attending Night Raven College doesn't accept this state of soul. Therefore, there will no dorm fitting for this one.

"What.. are you?" Crowley turns to Yuuga.

"I don't understand! The carriage wouldn't bring someone that doesn't reach the criteria of entering this academy!" Crowley said in shambles.

"If the student doesn't reach the qualifications, why were they summoned by you, oh dark mirror?" Crowley ask the mirror.

The face in the mirror stayed silent and slowly fades away. Its running away from the question!

"D-dark mirror!" Crowley called out. "Oh damn, never knew a mirror can have an avoidant trait." Leona half mocked.

That earned a few snickers from the crowd. "Ahem- this wraps it up for the entrance ceremony. Yuuga, please stay. We need to have a further discussion." Crowley ordered.

All of the other students disperse to their dorms soon there were left just Crowley and Yuuga.

"I'm sorry." Yuuga apologized. "Hm? For what?" Crowley raised an brow.

"For withhelding the ceremony too long... And for dark mirror ignoring your question infront of everyone." Yuuga said. Crowley smiled.

"Don't ever mention that last part infront of me ever again." Crowley threatened. "Yes sir." Yuuga comply.

"What are we going to do now?" Yuuga questioned.

"You see, never in my years of being a headmage ever expected to encounter this type of situation." Crowley admitted.

Yuuga felt guilty and hung their head low. Crowley put his hands on Yuuga's shoulder.

"I have an idea, tomorrow morning I'll come to fetch you for further investigation of your situation. I'm pretty sure you're tired about what happened so far, no?" Crowley reassures Yuuga.

Yuuga nods. "But, where will I stay?" Yuuga ask as they tilted their head.

"Let me see... Well, there is one place.." Crowley turned to Yuuga.

To be continued....
_________________________________________

Thank you for making it out of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it, maybe considering to vote the story would me me happy!

Btw here's some memes for this chapter.

That's all, goodbye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 349 14
•TWISTED WONDERLAND X READER X KNY!MODERN• "This school students need therapy" -[Name] Trappola, who loves playing games always got into some trouble...
10.8K 146 54
There was 3 teenage girls that are best friends and living in New York City, but got into another world. A 15 1/2 year old girl named June Willows ha...
1.8K 69 6
"Often times I find myself just vanishing into the air..." When a girl with a vanishing act finally gets to seen by her peers after tasked to babysit...
16.2K 378 71
Alerie Lewyn known by others yet forgotten, wakes up in the coffin at the prestigious school Night Raven College in Twisted Wonderland with no memory...