TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)

4.7K 525 100
By santhiyasuresh

He drove to an isolated place, he was feeling frustrated, he doesn't want to scold her in this condition but she does things which make him lose his calm and act like this to her. He knows her better, he knows her body condition and her health, that's the main reason he refused her to eat outside food and especially spicy one but she ignored his words and ended up being sick which he hate the most now. 

He can't see her weak, he always love when she run around being enegertic and do things to annoy him. Seeing her at one place laying sick is something he never liked related to her. 

He stopped the car and held his hairs in his palm and punched his steering.

Karan pov " why laddoo, why, why can't you just listen to me once. I understand you were craving, at least u shud have informed me about that. What if something serious happened? Kya mei reh paungi agar tujhe kuch hogaye toh, u know I hate to see u sick but u don't care about me and my feelings na. Mei baat nahi karungi tujhse abhi.. "

He called his mumma who was now struggling hard to control the crying kid infront of her.

Karan " hello,  mumma "

Mumma "sunny where are you beta, she is crying non stop, sunny me and ur papa are worried for her, please come back soon "

He could hear her sobs and his father saying her to stop crying. 

Bg voice "mujhe sunny chahiye, papa he got angry, he don't love me anymore.. He.. He scold me.. He... He is hurt.. He.. walked out bcoz of me.. He.. He won't talk to me..Papa.. Ask him to talk to me na.. Please.. I want my sunny.. Please "

She wailed and he controlled his emotions. He knows she is scared for their baby now and she needed his comfort.

Karan " I m coming mumma"

He kept the call down and drive towards his home. He reached his house in less time than needed and opened the door. His parents were knocking the door and he was shocked to see the situation.

Karan " why are you both here, what happen.. Y u left her alone mumma "

Mumma " sunny she asked us to leave us alone for sometime and we came out, but she locked the door and it's been a while she isn't opening "

He got scared, she is already sick and now this crying n all what if something happens to her, he opened the door with spare keys and they all got emotional a little seeing the scene infront of him.

She was talking to the teddy which he gifted her on the teddy day

Teju " You know, he shouted at me. He said I don't care about him, he also scolded me saying I m careless and I don't care for the baby.. Teddy, u know right how much I love our baby but still he said that. It's hurting u know. Haan meine galti kiye, I know it's wrong, I apologized na but y will he listen to me. He though always wanted to scold me.. Kya mei ab uski baby nahi hu.. Am I not important to him teddy, mujhe rona araha.. My mind is over thinking, ab mei kya karun.. "

She traced her belly " Ur Papa loves u alot. But mumma also love u alot ,I m sorry I did something that might have hurt you but it was not my intention princess. Please don't hate ur momma. I m sorry, bahar aake u can hit me, scold me okay. I am sorry and one more request,please don't crave for anything, i can't fulfill it, ur papa don't like me doing things on my own. We will eat what he gives and we wont pressurize papa or anyone okay. I m sorry again, please forgive ur momma, I won't repeat this. I love you princess, come soon, I... "

She turned listening some noise and saw the trio standing there. She looked down and wiped her tears, she wanted to hug him but what if he move away, she can't afford to beat that level of ignorance from him.

Karan " mumma get her food "

She nodded and went away to get her food, she was looking down when papa moved forward and patted her head
"mistakes do happen but don't take everything to your heart, you know he is protective, he care for you both. Don't think otherwise beta,we love you "

He walked outside and she was still looking down fidgeting with her fingers like it's her favourite job.

Mumma gave him the food and went outside, he walked to her and sat before her.

He took the spoon in his hand, she whispered " mei khalunga "

He silently forwarded the plate and she took few morsel before picking up the plate and stood up, he tried to take the plate

Teju " it's okay sunny, I can manage, I will keep the plate. "

She walked to the kitchen and kept the plate. She looked at the momos, called parvez and took that cover and moved to living room.

Parvez came running inside the house
" bhabhi call Kiya apne "

Teju smiled and forwarded the packet
" I am sorry parvez bcoz of me he might have scolded you, I m sorry, please take this "

Parvez " koye baat nahi bhabhi.. I m sorry meine kuch nah samjhe aapko ye diya "

She nodded and walked inside their room, he was standing on the balcony and looking at the sea view. She saw the tablets which was kept on the side table, she took the tablet silently and layed on the bed. It was late night by now and she was tired of everything. 

when will u stop being childish, sab mazak nahi hai..what if something happen to the baby... Kya karogi tab.. "

oh come on teja.. Dont do these acting now.. Kya khana hai, oh wait momos laao.. Haa ..aur bhi spicy..ofc we will pleasure ur taste buds first okay, then joh hoga dhekelenge

Glad by the way you r taking care of  baby by shouting like this

All his words are messing her mind and she clutched her stomach in the fear of losing her baby. A mother in her wants to hide somewhere and protect her child till she come back to the earth. She started sobbing , she felt the other side of bed dip, she wiped her tears and layed silently covering herself with the comforter.

He looked at her who was hiding under the comforter now, he wanted her to talk but something was stopping her and he knew she will go into her over thinking zone if she didn't talk about it sooner. His heart broke listening her talks with teddy, he was still there when she said am I not important to him now, little did she knew she was her everything and he was scared for her more than the baby.

He traced her belly and she let him do that, he whispered " Good night princess, papa loves you "

He kissed her belly and layed back on his side.  He was waiting for her to come to him but she was in her thinking zone. She was feeling something uneasy inside her and tossing around. She slept after sometime curling like a baby and he sighed not understanding what he need to do.

.........................................................................

The next morning he woke up around 8 and found his side of bed empty. He looked around and there is no sign of her, he walked to washroom and it was also empty. He did his morning chores and walked outside, his parents were  in living room and she was not with them.

Karan " Where is she ?"

Papa " khote sab teri wajase horaha, ek din tere zuban kat dungi mei.. "

Karan " subha subha mujhe kyu gaaliyan dehrahe hai aap , and answer my question where is she "

Mumma " she left "

Karan " kyaaa "

A sudden fear engulfed him, where did she go ? He asked and they looked at each other.

Mumma " sunny she went to her home, she was ready when we woke up, she said she wanted to be with her parents for sometime and said will be back soon. We didn't ask her much since it was already too much for her yesterday "

Papa " tere wajase gayi  voh.. U scolded her too much. Haan galti kiye usne but kitni baar mafi manga.. What u said, don't speak a word. Ab bhugto "

He said and walked away angrily leaving Karan baffled.

Mumma " She is not in correct state of mind sunny, she was already scared of losing the baby and you were also scolding her for not taking care. All these things affected her. She is thinking you only care for the baby , please don't get angry, u don't know how pregnancy can affect a women sunny. We will become emotionally weak and even a small things affect us. We needed assurance more in this period, we wanted u to say 1000 love you in a day to keep us happy and feel loved, we want ur comfort in every situation and she didn't felt that yesterday. She is struggling and she need her mother's comfort now. Let her come back, talk with her calmly and make her understand, don't be hard on her beta "

Karan " momma u think I intentionally scolded her, I can never do that momma. She is my baby, I wanted her safe and sound. Ofc I love my princess but Teju is my priority always and I can't lose her momma. Yes I spoke some shit in anger that might have hurt her, I shud have resolved this matter yesterday night, she is definitely over thinking and I will take care of her momma. You don't worry, I will handle this. U go and handle that old man who is angry at me now "

Mumma chuckled and went inside while he facepalmed thinking about his lady love.

On the other side, teja was at her house. She was lying on her mother's lap, she needed someone to talk and comfort her, she never felt like she need other person than him but yesterday he proved her wrong. A father in him blinded the husband in him, he said she was acting and he wanted her to act mature, yes she will from now.

She didn't say much, just said grossly what happens and got a nice advise session from them.

Teja " Aai, when u were pregnant with me, how was baba with you, did he scold you for anything, did he love you like this, is he overprotective of me that he treated u as his second priority,  how did u overcome ur cravings, how did u manage everything"

Aai " Teju, just like how mothers are protective for their child, fathers are also same, sometimes they may act over protective but it doesn't mean they don't love their wife. Men don't know to show their love sometime, they scold you bcoz they care for you,  they act strict bcoz they don't want us to fall weak, they stop us from doing our favourite things bcoz of the care, that doesn't mean anywhere that they don't love ur or we r not important to them. Did u understand what I m saying Teju, never let these insecurities take a lead on you. They will destroy relationships. During pregnancy, u may have mood swings. U will have emotional breakdown, but beta remember always we r strong. We do what we want to and we shud have self-control over everything. Don't let things affect you. Choti choti ladai hoti hai Teju, u and Karan were always like that, but don't ever question his love for you. U know how much he loves you, if he is possessive for his baby now there is nothing wrong, it's his blood and he will be protective. Fathers are always like that. As a mother,we r carrying the child in our womb but as father they carry their child in heart and a small things also scare the shit of them. "

Teju looked  at her " will I be a good mother to her like you "

Aai kissed her forehead " you will be the best mother to her, don't think much beta "

She nodded and hugged her mother. She spend the day with them, in between talked to Papa and mumma who called her to ask about her health. She spoke with them normally and they felt a bit okay. 

It was around 7.30 pm she reached back home and papa opened the door for her. She looked around and found him no where, she understood he might have gone for his shoot.

Papa " teju are you angry with us beta "

Teju nodded no " no Papa, I m not angry at anyone, I understood my fault and I know how to behave from now. "

He came back home  and listened her last sentence and frowned.

Mumma " teju don't say like that, you don't need to change beta "

Teja " no mumma, I m not saying this in angry, mei maa bane walihu, I shud act like that. Ye bachpana acha nahi hai.. I understood now, changes are something which is important and I need to change my life according to that , mei aati hu Papa mumma"

She walked to their room with a smile and he sighed. He went inside and directly went to his room. She came outside the washroom after freshingup. She walked straight to the closet and changed her outfit and kept things in a proper way. She arranged their folded clothes in the closet and walked outside.

Teja " papa i will make dinner today "

She said and walked to the kitchen, he came outside and saw her on kitchen, he went to her. She was cutting vegetables when he stood beside her.

Karan " who asked you to do this "

She took deep breath and stopped cutting vegetables , she was silent for while

Karan " you don't need to cook, I will prepare something. Go and take rest "

She didn't say anything, just stopped the work and moved to the living room. She settled beside them and had a normal conversation with them about the day.

He was looking at her time to time while preparing for food, after sometime mumma helped him and they finished  cooking.

He arranged the table and called for them, everyone settled in the dining, she took her plate and serve for herself. She started eating on her own making him gulp the lump on his throat.

Papa " teju come I will feed you "

Teju " it's okay papa, aap kaho..  Bachi nahi hu , maa banewali hu.. Mei khud khaungi na"

Papa " teju tu toh bachi hai hamareliye.. Don't say such things "

Teja " Papa ye sach ha..I was acting fool all these days, I understood now. Aap tension mat lo, mei karlungi apni kam, aadat hai phele se abhi beech mei choda, koye baat nahi phirse aajayenge "

She said all this with a smile but he knows what she meant.

She finished her dinner " Hogaya mera, I will go for a walk now. Papa u want to come? "

Papa nodded and she waited for him. She was sitting on the living room, he couldn't eat without her. She was also having hard time acting strong in front of him.

They both gone for walk and he stood afar watching them.

He was wrong if he thinks she is fine, she is trying to be normal, trying to act mature, trying to behave like its not affecting her.

They returned back and she wished good night to his parents. He was waiting for her, he wanted to talk and he will end this issue today.

She was doing her night routine when he stood behind her.

Karan " baat karei "

She stood silent doing her thing like he is invisible to her. He held her hand and she stopped her movement,

Karan " if we didn't talk how we will resolve this, we can't stay like that teja, you also know that. U need to share things to me, I need to know what is affecting you "

Teja " why,  so that u remark it as I am acting ?  "

She spoke after a  day to him and he was happy atleast she is talking to him

Karan " it was out of anger teja, I didn't mean it "

Teja was again silent and she stood in front of him but didn't say a word.

Karan " Talk to me teja "

Teja " I m scared " she whispered

Karan " of what "

Teja " of losing you " she whispered again

Karan " u know that will never happen "

She looked at him and nodded no
" I saw a different you that day Karan, it was not my sunny, it was a father infront of me , I m  glad u r protective for her but u questioned my love for her. I was crying for you but u stood like its doesn't matter to you, I was saying sorry and u turned deaf to me, I was sobbing hard and u called it as acting. U think I intentionally did that, I hurted her, maa hu uski,  I love my baby and I care for her more than my life. Do u even know what I was going through when I had abdominal cramp, I was at the edge of losing everything thinking that I lost her for a second, I was traumatized, i know it's my mistake, I should be more careful but u could have said that better way karan, I need you that time, I wanted ur comfort, I wanted you to say that no laddoo, nothing happened, she is fine. I wanted that assurance from you, but u were never there karan. I was scared that moment, I m scared of losing you now. She will be ur priority, what if I turn as just a responsibility for you.. What if u hate me in future bcoz of my childish acts, what if u don't like the way I m , I can't bear ur hatred Karan, I will change myself. I won't do anything that will make u angry from now on, I am a mother now, I shud act like that now. I understood that, I may be over thinking, I need to gather myself. Leave me alone for sometime don't worry I will take care of myself and our child more. Meri jaan bhi jaye usko kuch nahi hone dungi mei"

She said in a monotonous tone, he looked at her with shock, he never thought this way and she took everything this way. His head snapped when she said the last sentence and he did what he felt right that moment.

.......................................................................

Hiyaaa.. Back with other update in this book, hope u will like this.

Please share ur views. I m waiting to read ur comments

To know his pov and how he assure her things, wait till tomorrow..

Love

Santhiyasuresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 1.1K 12
Will write short stories here 😂✊🏻 Just pick and read which story you like 😵‍💫👍🏻 Long chapters but short story 💀🤌🏻
89.4K 6.3K 21
I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each other? What happens after they've given...
120K 12K 48
Tejasswi Prakash had a neat , well planned life infront of her ; a loving family , an already successful career and a handsome boyfriend. Life was al...
39.5K 3.8K 49
Read Prologue for proper description please! Disclaimer: This is not my original work. I'll be rewriting parts of a story, so it fits better to the...