๐ฆ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž...

Por namesrays

๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: ๐™–๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ญ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ข โ™ก ao'nung, the awa'atlu's playboy who was never fond of love b... Mรกs

๐Ÿญ ~ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฎ ~ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿฏ ~ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต
๐Ÿฐ ~ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฑ ~ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฒ ~ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€?
๐Ÿณ~ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿด ~ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ ~ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ ~ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ ~ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ ~ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ ~ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ ~ ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ ~ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๐˜„๐—ฎ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ ~ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด ~ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜†
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต ~ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ~ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ~ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ ~ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—น
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ ~ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ ~ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ ~ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ ~ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ ~ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜๐—ต
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด ~ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต ~ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ ~ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ ~ ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ ~ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ ~ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ ~ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ ~ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ ~ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜†
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ ~ ๐˜๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—น๐˜‚
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด ~ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต ~ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ ~ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ ~ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Œ๐‹๐’

๐Ÿต ~ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ

2.2K 77 136
Por namesrays

pls spam like and comment on my tiktoks bbgs😙😭
@/ngatiqel

ever so slowly, ao'nung finally reaches the marui pod without any disturbances; apart from the running thoughts of when the adults'll be back.

he's actually been mumbling under his breath the whole journey back, slightly identical to what tonowari had started implementing without any realisation; it's the old age.

ao'nung places the boy down, not wanting to wake him.
he may be an asshole but he's got morals.
neteyam had now been placed under the covers as the view of the boy soaks into ao'nung's eyes, every silent movement,
the rising and dropping of the chest,
and the most captivating feature; neteyam's freckles that closely resemble constellations.

the metkayina loved the sight of starry nights;
darkness behind clutters of shining specks.

before his eyes deepens even more onto the resting boy, ao'nung's nose scrunch at the sudden zone out and immediately tearing his eyes away.

as soon as he absent himself from within the pod, a subtle waft emits from the clenched jaw without ao'nung realising he had held it in.
he didn't know why that breath was being detains from the throat but nonetheless, ao'nung must move on with his day.

well, there wasn't much to do apart from ogling at the dancing trees in the cool breeze. the dusk had then faded across the sky while moon rays strike through layers of leaves and shades.

suddenly, a melody softly hums through the boy's airway, lightly rocking himself side to side.
ao'nung hadn't noticed the presence of the youngest sully before she makes herself known, plopping down beside the metkayina.

"you have a great voice" a warm smile creeps its way across the girl's cheeks, grinning up at him.

ao'nung folds his ears as burning sensations arises in severe embarrassment.
"don't speak of this."
his eyes avert back onto the horizon, trying to cool down from the discomfiture as silence gently fall on the two.

"where'd you learn it? — the song you were humming?" she asks, perking her ears high and tail sways in curiosity.

"it's a song my mother used to sing to me.."
an inch of his lips curl up, gazing onto the sandy grounds before sighing in frustration.
"this is embarrassing. i'm serious, do not speak of this to anyone."
"not even teyam?"
"no, not even teyam."

tuk slants her head for a second before her eyes glisten.
"bet he'll enjoy it though.. my mother would sing similar omaticaya melodies to him when we were younger. he was the one only who really enjoyed." tuk shrugs with eyes shut as she pushes herself up from the marui front.

"anyways.. i'll leave you alone, i just wanted to bother you until i heard you singing."
"i was not singing..!"
ao'nung yells out as tuk walks off without batting an eye at the boy.

a huff releases itself between his lips and his hand proceeds to try and rub the frustration out of the area between the eyes, putting all his body weight onto the palm.

ao'nung's ears then perk up, alerted by all the sudden chattering and clinking.
his eyes avert up to the sounds and the adults have returned.
no injuries whatsoever.
what happened?
did they find something?

tonowari calmly walks towards his son who's busy looking at the others walking by that area.
"there wasn't much. jake was right, their boat engine got caught on nets and took refugee on our lands."
the chief sighs, placing down the things alongside others mid sentence.

"but we couldn't find anyone else. it was just that one na'vi that neteyam had killed; somehow."

ao'nung blinks into a nod at his father's words.
"what happened to the boat then? it's just been left there?"
"jake believes it's best to leave it. just in case others are looking for the specific boat and there's a chance a tracker is on that boat."
tonowari explains once more before ao'nung had complete grasp on the situation.

"where are the others?" jake chimes in, looking at the metkayina boy who points into the marui pod without a word.

"the others though, i don't know. tuk was here a second ago before you guys arrived." he goes on and voices, receiving a nod from jake.

while everyone has dispersed away between chatters, ao'nung stays there, alone and minding his own business.
well, until shifting from behind hooks onto his eyes with a head turn.

neteyam didn't wake but was purely moving around.
ao'nung really wasn't sure what to do.
hmm
perhaps he would go to that girl he promised he would meet.
yeah, why not.

the metkayina heir proceeds to push himself off of the marui front and calmly walk down the wobbly bridge, on his way to a pod he's never been to before.

after hours of rest, neteyam sheepishly awakes to racing noises by the marui pod.
a groan leaves him as the boy pushes himself out of the covers and stretching into a stand.

neteyam's eyes wonder outside, completely lost trace of time; he doesn't know what time it is as of right now.

whatever, he thought before heading outside to where the commotions are.
turned out it was a dinner the villagers were having together.
neteyam takes a deep breath, vision still blurred before walking up to his brother who's sat there, talking to kiri.

"good morning~" lo'ak chuckles, taunting the boy who takes a seat beside him.
without even taking a second to process the food, a bowl of food falls in front of him, causing neteyam to look at the owner of the arm beside.

"did you sleep well?"
neteyam nods towards ao'nung who was already beside him.
guess the omaticaya boy didn't notice him there.

that's when his eyes land on the markings displayed all over the boy's upper back, crooking his brows at him with a grin.
"what's that?" neteyam sounds oblivious intentionally, pointing at his back.

"i met eywa" he mimics the 'o' face with his fingers into a fist.
neteyam rolls his eyes with a snicker before leaning closer to ao'nung and whispers.
"again? just how horny are you?"

"very."
"haven't you done it before?"
ao'nung whispers back, eyes averted downwards but neteyam just shakes his head causing the boy to suck in air in disbelief.

"too bad, you're a good looking guy. surprised the girls haven't been gawking at you back at home" he shrugs, now occupying to the meal.

"i already told you, i'm busy with my family." the omaticaya rolls his eyes, doing the same with his meal.

with ao'nung's mouth already full, he could only
shrug at the boy's words as his entire focus is now on the delicacy.
"havent the others noticed that?" neteyam points, referring to the scratch markings.

"no.. and yes. they don't care. as long as i'm doing my duty as the heir then it shouldn't be an issue."
he calmly explains while his gaze stays on the bowl.
"interesting.."
"yeah, so you should definitely try. no wonder you were easily mad the first time i met you."
neteyam scrunches his nose with a furrow.

"what's that supposed to mean?"
"you should know what i mean"
ao'nung smirks at the confused state of him, still munching on the food.

neteyam starts to enhance his attention onto the food as his mind wonders about what ao'nung had just said, extremely bewildered at the statement while in a furrow.

the heir had noticed this, and with a smirk, he speaks up once more.
"you're pent up forest boy."
neteyam immediately starts to choke once again, thumping his chest to calm down.
lo'ak flings his attention onto him from the coughing and quickly grabs a cup of water with a furrow, slightly annoyed at the fact he's choking before passing it over.

"my eywa, how do you manage to choke on your food every time we eat?!" he exclaims, eyeing his older brother who's gulping down the water.

"maybe because i'm sitting next to this one." neteyam tries to stay composed, pointing at the distracted heir with his thumb.

lo'ak couldn't help but roll his eyes at his presence, turning his attention back onto kiri and their conversation.

"i don't think your brother fancies me." ao'nung rolls his eyes into a groan, eyes still on the food.

"c'mon, i don't think so. he might be having a difficult time adjusting." neteyam tries to reassure him through a chuckle.

"i beg to differ. he's getting along fine with my sister and other metkayina's." he huffs, taking another bite of the food.

"i don't like him either." he blurts, receiving a light smack from neteyam.
"you're older than him, you should initiate the friendship."

"no thanks. i don't want to puke whenever i see him." he monotonously states, resulting in the omaticaya boy to groan in defeat.

"whatever, just don't go and start a fight."

1484 wc

also i've decided to just focus on aonunete rather than the story as much compared to the other book :)

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

240K 6.3K 19
"แดษดแด‡ แดแดส€แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡," "๐‘›๐‘œ," "sษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ แดแด‡ ส/ษด," - โ™ซ โ™ช โ˜ฏ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ™ช โ™ซ - ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
18.6K 662 11
Upon the Metkayina Clan giving his family sanctuary, and now living under Awa'atlu, Neteyam didn't foresee himself to be holding secrets. As the eld...
30.3K 457 15
โ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ'๐‘จ๐‘ฒ, ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น ๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น. ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ? โž โ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ญ, ๐‘ฐ'๐‘ด ๏ฟฝ...
230K 8.3K 26
"๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€" "๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜, ๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...