My Female Alpha

By badroommate

a thick-skinned alpha persevering in a male-dominated society. a wandering shy girl with stars in her eyes. _... More

|| playlist ||
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR

SIXTY SIX

1.7K 86 23
By badroommate

lenora

Emery's emerald eyes are wide and glowing against the setting sun. Her father claps a hand on my shoulder as we reach the landing of the porch.

"It was good talking with ya," he says. "Now, I'm exhausted. I'll see you both in the morning."

"Good night, Daddy," Emery says shyly.

He pecks her on the head and then disappears into the house. As soon as the door shuts, Emery turns to me.

She bites her lip and stares up at me. "How'd it go down there?"

Thinking back on our conversation, I smile. "It was nice. He's a cool guy."

"Oh, good." Her cheeks flush. "What'd you guys talk about?"

I reach over to tuck her hair behind her ear and my fingers linger on her cheek. "You."

"Me?" she squeaks. "I thought he was supposed to interrogate you or something."

"Well, he did have a lot of questions for me. He didn't pry, though. He just wanted to know the basics. But we mostly talked about you." I stuff my hands into my pockets. "I didn't realize the full extent of the trauma you endured."

I overheard her tell Calla about what happened, but it was different hearing it from an outside perspective.

Her father told me she was never the same after what tragedy she witnessed. She moved through the house like a ghost, looking but not seeing, existing but not living.

He also told me that she was even happier now than she was before. Because of that, I had his blessing. He just wanted his baby to be happy and live a good life.

Of course, he has no idea that Emery has been through hell since meeting me, because of me. She came to Lemley to escape it all and start a new life . . . only to end up in the lap of werewolves, murder, pack systems, and general mayhem.

My mate is one sexy little magnet for trouble.

"I certainly don't look back on that time fondly." She looks down at her feet, tangling her fingers together. "If I'm honest, I don't like talking about it."

"Why? I just—I want you to always feel like you can come to me for anything."

She shakes her head and meets my gaze again. "It's not about you. I just don't cope well with stuff like that. I never experienced anything traumatic until then and I just . . . wanted it to go away. I wanted to pretend like it never happened, like it had no impact on my life."

Licking her lips, she wraps her arms around her middle. Her eyes gleam with emotion.

"I haven't thought about it at all since we met," she admits. "I was in a dark place when I moved to Lemley, but you ripped the darkness away. You make me feel safe."

"Baby girl," I sigh and pull her into my chest, hugging her tightly. "I've put you in more harm's way than should even be possible. I don't know how you still trust me."

"Because, no matter what, you always find me. You always save me."

My arms tighten around her, tears budding in my eyes. I bury my nose into her hair and take a deep breath, filling my nostrils with her sweet smell.

She has no idea how happy she makes me.

I didn't think it was possible to love her more, but meeting her family and getting to know her from another perspective . . . she's everything to me.

The kindest, gentlest soul. The remedy to all my pains. The ointment for every scar.

I would lose my mind without her. She's kept me sane through all the hell we've survived.

"I love you," she whispers.

"I love you, too, sweetness."

Her teeth pull on her bottom lip in a nervous gesture I've never seen her do before. "They all know about us. The sexy part, at least."

I chuckle. "I know. Your dad told me."

She's quiet for a moment. "Was he mad?"

"He seemed . . . unsurprised," I admit. "I think he was upset that you lied about it, but he understood. Said you never brought any guys around or ever mentioned anyone."

"I must have seriously been clueless. I had no idea."

Smiling, I pull back and stroke her face. "Well, now you know and I hope you never, ever have doubts."

She scoffs. "I've got the sexiest, strongest, most intense, and possessive girlfriend on the planet. I would rather jump off a bridge than have doubts. I thank heaven every day for you."

My cheeks hurt from smiling so hard. She's fucking precious.

The sound of the sliding door grabs our attention. Emery stiffens but doesn't pull away from me. We both smile at her mother.

"I'm heading to bed," she says, "but you know where your room is. The bed sheets are clean. Sleep tight, girls."

"Goodnight, Momma," Emery says.

Once her mother leaves, I grab her hand and lace our fingers together. "I think it's time we put ourselves to bed too, don't you?"

She nods with a wide smile. We walk back inside and take the stairs up to the bedroom we were in earlier.

Emery disappears into the bathroom and I hear the shower kick on. She's stepping in as I enter the room, flashing me an eyeful of sweet round ass.

I quietly shed my clothes into a puddle on the floor. Her eyes latch onto me, taking in my every move.

"Princess," I growl with a smirk. "I've been waiting to have you alone all evening."

Emery fights a smile, turning from me to dunk her head under the stream of water. I stiffen as clear droplets roll down her smooth, freckled skin. She's so delectable and round.

My hands reach her before I realize what I'm doing. I cup her supple ass in one hand and weave my other hand into her wet tresses. She blinks against the water rolling down her face, pink lips slightly parted.

I pull her out of the water and right into me, smashing my mouth to hers. She moans. Her fingers wrap around my arms and she coils her tongue around mine.

My hands squeeze and feel her. She's warm, so soft, and pillowy.

She finally pulls away and sucks in a big breath. Panting, I smile and lean away.

She gathers soap in her hands and rubs it on her hair and around her body. Looking at me through her eyelashes, she tweaks her dusky nipples between her fingertips. My lip peels back in a quiet snarl.

"Don't tempt me, Emery."

She giggles and rinses off. I cover myself in the soap but keep an eye on her, feeling my body temperature rise with each sultry look or flirtatious smile she passes me.

"How's it feel coming out to your family?" I ask. My hands work the lather off as I await her response.

Her face scrunches thoughtfully. "Better than I expected. I was terrified."

"I'm glad. They seem like nice people."

"They are," she agrees. "It's just that no one in our family has ever come out and I had no idea how'd they take it."

"I appreciate how kind they've been to me. Despite being misled," I add, giving her a pointed look.

"Sorry!" She puffs out her lip in a pouty manner. "They do seem to like you. I can't believe how my dad handled it."

I rub a hand over my taut stomach and feel the muscles clench. "It only makes me happier that they all know the truth."

"How shall I ever make up for my transgression?" she asks, stepping up to me. She bats her eyelashes. "Perhaps a sexual favor?"

Without breaking eye contact, she drops to her knees on the shower floor.

My eyes are wide in surprise. Emery, my little minx. How you keep me entertained always.

Her hands grip my thighs and gently urge them apart. I widen my stance, dipping my head back into the warm water.

Pressure at my entrance makes me catch my breath. Her tongue then lashes at my slit, sliding into my folds.

I fist her hair in my hand but don't apply any pressure. She feasts on my pussy, lapping happily away.

"You're so gorgeous," I tell her, voice husky with need. "I love how you eat this pussy, baby girl."

Fingers slip right into my core and I fall back against the cold shower wall. My shoulders balance me as my little mate buries her face into me.

Moaning, I prop my leg up on the edge of the tub. Her tongue swirls around my clit before hollowing her cheeks to then suck the life out of it.

"Baby, I'm coming," I pant.

My rising orgasm squeezes and pulses deep inside me and then it launches over my head like a tidal wave. Shuddering into the wall, I squirt forcefully down into her awaiting mouth. She laps it up greedily.

"You taste so good," she groans.

The water is starting to cool but I pull her up to her feet. My strength comes back into my body. I kiss her sloppily, our mouths wet and musky to the taste. I do taste sweet as sin coming from her lips.

Grabbing her hips, I lift her up. She automatically wraps her legs around my waist and leans into my arms.

I back her up to the wall and thrust up, grinding our mounds together. Emery gasps.

I slide her down to rest on the tops of my thighs and suck one of her soft nipples into my mouth. While I suck noisily on her, I angle my hips up.

I use my position to rub our labia together and sparks shoot up my core from the contact.

Emery squirms against me, mewling. Her little noises spurn me on and I sink my middle and ring finger into her burning honey pot. She cries out, slumping onto me as I continue my assault on her.

She seems to get a burst of energy and starts bouncing on my fingers. I skim her nipple with my teeth, earning a hiss from her.

"I'm getting close," she whimpers. "Oh, Lenora. You feel so good. Fuck."

Her juices are oozing onto my hand now and dripping down my legs. Tears spill out of her eyes as she unravels with a scream.

I clamp my hand over her mouth just in time to silence the noise. She slumps onto me with a tired groan.

Chuckling, I lower her slowly onto her feet and then grip her arm to keep her wobbly knees from giving out. She runs a hand through her hair.

"Oh my god," she pants. "Shower sex with you is hot."

I laugh and tilt her chin up. "Sex anywhere with you is hot. I'm not trying to get myself kicked out of your family's good graces or house, though, so keep it down, little minx."

We dry off and change into pajamas. I wear a thin cotton tank top and shorts while Emery just throws on a baggy t-shirt that goes down to her knees.

She looks adorable and I can't help but grab her, pulling her into my lap on the bed.

"So grabby," she teases, pressing a kiss to the top of my nose.

"I can't get enough of you." I sigh.

We lie down and she wraps her limbs around me. I rub her back and think back over the day. It was a roller coaster of emotion.

After being in a position of power for so long, humbling myself to her parents was not easy. I thought I was beyond the point of ever having to impress people to get what I want.

But I want Emery in my life, so I need her family to accept me.

"I may have done something that you're not gonna like."

I look down at her. "Hmm? What're you talking about?"

"Well . . . I know Bella is annoying and all," she drawls. "But you heard what she's been through. She's not in a good spot right now and she doesn't know where to go from here."

"What are you getting at, baby?" I ask with a skeptical brow.

"I may have, um, invited her to come back with us."

I freeze. Emery props herself up on her elbow and studies my face. My mind goes black.

"You did what?" I hiss.

"I know, I know! I'm sorry." She pushes her face into her hands. "I just know we can help her. She needs a new start and I think she would like Lemley."

"You want to invite your sister to come back to the pack house with us. To meet werewolves."

As much as I felt sympathized with Bella's position, she did get herself into that predicament.

She chose to have sex with her professor. I wanted to help but I would not compromise the safety of my pack for her.

"Not exactly." She forces a tight smile. "I was thinking, she can stay in my apartment. I'm not there anyway and my lease doesn't end for a few more months."

"It's not a good idea," I growled.

"Please, Lenora. Please. My sister needs our help."

"She may need it, but that doesn't mean she deserves it."

Emery sighs. "Okay, you know how you would do anything for your pack? Well, my sister is my pack. I don't necessarily like her all the time, but I have to put up with her. She's family. It means something to me."

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. She pulled the pack card. Devious little thing.

This is a terrible idea. A disaster.

But not only is Emery my mate now. She's also a Luna to my pack. She commands as much respect as I do now, with nearly the same authority. I have to trust her decisions, to some extent.

Granted, she's prone to making rash decisions at times, but I know it's because she leads from her heart. Lunas always do.

"I have rules," I say.

She sucks in a breath and jumps up. "Really?"

Opening my eyes, I sit up and face her. I cross my legs so our knees brush. Emery grabs my hands and rubs them with her thumbs.

"She will not step foot on pack lands," I say sternly. "If you interact with her, you visit her apartment or go somewhere in town. I don't care if she's dying. If she finds out, pack law requires me to kill her and whoever revealed themselves to her. The only reason that would be acceptable is if she's mated to a pack member, which I highly doubt will be the case."

She nods quickly. "Okay, okay. What else?"

"No visiting the pack house and no finding out our secret. That's it. If she makes any kind of trouble in town, she's being sent back here."

"She's not going to be trouble," Emery mutters. "She's not some bad teen. She was a law student."

"I'm just trying to be clear here. There will not be any tolerance for any of these rules. Understood?"

Dipping her head, she looks up at me through her eyelashes. "Yes, Alpha. I understand."

The blood starts pumping down to my sex. As the stern expression on my face melts into a smirk, I use her hands in mine to jerk her into my lap. She squeals and tumbles into me.

"Little brat," I chuckle and kiss her deeply. "I don't think I'm capable of denying you anything."

She swirls her tongue against mine, fingers digging into my shoulders. "Then don't deny me of this," she whispers. Her hand palms me over my shorts.

I hiss at the explosion of pleasure that washes over me. What a fucking pushover, I smile to myself, welcoming her ambush.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194 11 15
Levaeh comes across her Mate Riley who's been frantically searching for her for eons. Riley makes it her utmost objective to please and protect Leva...
41.6K 1K 15
Tara rejected her mate after her mate had the dream about her. Tara was scared because Konnie was her student. Konnie disappears and no one knows any...
2.4M 81.3K 37
Rose a unnoticed, shy wolf hasn't said a word to anyone besides her dad since her mom died. And she finds her mate is the alpha's sister Claudia.
383 13 23
a young werewolf finds his mate and has the perfect life until tragedy strikes and his mate is gunned down and dies in his arms. but all hope is not...