[KIM TAEHYUNG-BTS] Expect The...

By taehyungswife_v

"Don't expect too much that'll make everything worst." Curiosity, Love, Hate, Jealousy, Expectations? A story... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty One

Part Ten

6.2K 306 152
By taehyungswife_v

You slowly opened your eyes and sat up.

"(Y/n)-ah!!!"

You turned your head to the side and saw Mina. She immediately hugged you and faked a cry.

"I'm so sorry!" She said and you held your forehead.

"What happened?"

"Don't you remember?" Mina asked you and your eyes landed to the person who was leaning on the door frame.

Taehyung..

You remembered him carrying you awhile ago. You flustered and bit your inner lip. You went silent and then looked away.

"I-I remembered." You said and Mina sighed.

"I'm really sorry (y/n)-ah of what happened earlier."

"Its okay Mina, it wasn't your fault. It was an accident."

You said and Mina smiled at you. You returned back and she went closer to you.

"Oh! By the way, those girls got disqualified and they lose the game also. Haha!" Mina said as she laughed evily.

You smiled because of her silly actions.

"Oh, I'll just buy you something to drink. Would you like some, Taehyung-ssi?"

"Sure thing, the same drink as (y/n)." Taehyung said cooly while looking away.

You felt blood rushed on your cheeks. It was very visible so you lowered down your head.

Mina smiled cheekily as she went beside Taehyung, trying to tease him. But he just shrugged it off.

As soon as Mina went away, Taehyung looked at you and went closer.

"Are you feeling okay now?"

"Uhh. Well--"

You held your forehead and felt a gauge on it. You sighed and closed your eyes for a minute.

Taehyung smiled secretly.

He stared at you since you were closing your eyes.

How adorable is this girl.

He thought and kept on staring at you.

This is the reason why I like you.

You slowly opened your eyes and Taehyung leaned back and smiled.

"Why are you smiling?!"

You went shock because he was staring at you while smiling and crossing his arms.

"Am I?"

Taehyung's smile didn't change. You stared back with an annoyed look and you were blushing.

"Y-yah, don't look at me like that."

"Why? Is it bothering you?" Taehyung chuckled still staring at you.

You didn't answer back and you just looked away. You sighed deeply and Taehyung smiled again.

"How cute."

Taehyung whispered and you looked at him.

"Did you say something?"

"Nope." Taehyung smiled again and sighed.

You looked at him in curiosity since he was looking outside the window.

"Ah, Mina is talking so long~" Taehyung suddenly said out of the blue and that made your heart twitched a bit.

"Say, you're always looking for her. You two are so close huh." You said but deep inside, you just don't want to say that to him.

He looked surprise so he looked at you. You were looking down, staring at your balled fist.

"Why are you saying that?" Taehyung said and he looked straight on you.

You flinched and didn't know what to do.

"I-I just... I just feel it." You said and bit your lip.

"Yeah, true. We're close."

He said and that made you broken into pieces. You felt jealous but you don't understand because first of all, Taehyung is not your boyfriend. Second, Mina is your bestfriend.

"But not this close--" Taehyung said and you turned around.

His face was so close to you. He smirked and you blushed so hard again.

With that, you unconciously pushed him away. He looked surprised, more on, hurt. His eyes looked away and you bit your lip.

"Sorry." He said and you felt sorry also for pushing him like that.

Oh no, he might hate me now. You thought.

"I'm just teasing." He said and let out a small smile.

"Sorry too for p-pushing you. I was just shocked." You said and he nodded.

"That's okay."

He smiled and then patted your head.

You stopped breathing for awhile as you looked at him who's patting your head.

He looked so cute while smiling like that. It was an eye smile, and his lips formed into a rectangular shape, showing his white teeth.

You smiled secretly and let him pat you like that.

"Hey, you want the prize?" Taehyung said as he stopped patting your head.

"What prize? I didn't win."

You innocently said and he laughed.

"Yeah but for me, you won."

You win my heart. He thought while staring at you.

He let out his phone and he stood up. He went beside you and you felt your heart pumped loudly.

"A picture with me. Only." He said and smiled.

"H-huh????" You were really spacing out because of him.

Taehyung lifted his phone and switched it into front cam. You saw yourself on his phone and he was really so close to you.

"Smile." He said but you didn't smile because you were blushing so hard.

He chuckled softly while staring at the photo.

"You look cute here." He said and you slapped his arm playfully.

"I-I'm not. I look horrible there." You said and he laughed again.

"Nope. Not for me."

Because you always look beautiful into my eyes.

"Oh, yeah. Our deal about me confessing to the girl I like. Uhm, what do girls like about gifts?" He asked.

You bit your bottom lip and looked down again.

Why am I doing this? In the end, I'm the hurt one. You thought.

"Girls like sweet things."

"What do you mean? Chocolates?" He said and pointed his chin while looking somewhere.

"Chocolate is fine but what I mean is--give them something that can make their heart flutters." You said and saw him nodded his head.

"I see." He smiled.

"How about a love letter?" He asked again.

"That's cute."

"For example, someone gave you a love letter, what would you feel?" Taehyung asked and stared at you, waiting for your answer.

"I'll be thankful of course and I treasure things especially letters or stuffs." You smiled and imagined things like that.

He smiled secretly and nodded again.

"Do you like teddy bears?"

You widened your eyes as he asked that.

Taehyung realized what he just said so he laughed nervously.

"What I mean is-- your opinion. You're still a girl. I was just practicing. Haha!"

"Oh right. I thought--" you didn't continue on what you were going to say when Mina barged in.

"Phew! Its hard to buy! so many people!" She said and went closer to the both of you.

"What were you two talking about?" Mina asked you.

"Ah, nothing! Hehe." You awkwardly laughed.

Mina handed you the drink and a medicine also. You thanked her and she also did the same to Taehyung.

You looked at him and he was staring at Mina, then he smiled when Mina handed her the drink.

You looked away and drank your medicine.

"How are you feeling now, (y/n)?" Mina asked.

"I'm okay now. I guess."

"You should rest. Mina, you can go now, I'll take a look of her." Taehyung said and your eyes widened.

"Taehyung-ssi, you are so---ugh." Mina said and rolled her eyes. But right after that, she smiled because she knows what Taehyung was going to do.

She knows that he wants to be with you for awhile.

A few hours later, you slept again because of that medicine. Its side effect was to make you really sleepy.

Taehyung was just looking at you, adoring your beautiful face.

He unconciously smiled and played with your soft hair.

He opened his phone and smiled.

My first ever picture with you. How cute.

He set it as his wallpaper.

*click*

"How cute. Really." He smiled again to himself as he took a photo of you while sleeping.

"So this is what you look like when you're sleeping huh." He mumbled and smiled again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 11.6K 14
❝ Some people can control their destiny while some can't ❞ Those soft lips perfectly fit mine and the sync with which they moved against mine was per...
292K 13.7K 26
"Some feelings are just too strong to pass off as nothing." After an accident a young man is left without his memories, a young woman claims to be in...
138K 4.3K 35
She starts high school hoping she can make a few close friends and live up to her parent's expectations. Her life starts to fall apart when she meets...
189K 6.9K 31
Warning: love hurts, it causes anger, jealousy, obsession, why don't you love me back? Love - Hate relationships angst | fluff