π…π‹π˜ πŒπ„ π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎�...

By Supersonicfan44

this is my first time making a story, so bare with me This is a story about where the reader is taking place... More

β˜½οΈŽπ˜πŽπ”π‘ π‚π‡π€π‘π€π‚π“π„π‘β˜ΎοΈŽ
☽︎500 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨☾︎
β˜½οΈŽππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π•π„π’π“πˆππ”π‹π„β˜ΎοΈŽ
β˜½οΈŽπ€π π”ππ…πˆππˆπ’π‡ π…πˆπ†π‡π“β˜ΎοΈŽ
β˜½οΈŽπ‚π‡π€ππ“π„π‘ πŽππ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋'𝐒 πŒπ„π“π‘πŽππŽπ‹πˆπ’β˜ΎοΈŽ
β˜½οΈŽπ‚π‡π€ππ“π„π‘ π“π–πŽ π•πˆπ†π‘πˆπƒ π‚πˆπ“π˜ πŽπ… 𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀 π•π”β˜ΎοΈŽ
β˜½οΈŽπ‚π‡π€ππ“π„π‘ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ”π‘πˆππ† π†π‘πŽπ”ππƒβ˜ΎοΈŽ
β˜½οΈŽπ‚π‡π€ππ“π„π‘ π’πˆπ— 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 πŽπ… ππ€π‘π€πƒπˆπ’π„β˜ΎοΈŽ

β˜½οΈŽπ‚π‡π€ππ“π„π‘ π…πˆπ•π„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ π‡πŽπ‹π˜ π†π‘πŽπ”ππƒπ’β˜ΎοΈŽ

99 3 2
By Supersonicfan44

Arriving at this place confused, not knowing where you are.

Bayo: "Where the hell am I? I better have got trequent flyer miles for that flight" You asked yourself

☽︎Time-skip where you meet luka again☾︎

After going through a various battles, you looked down to see your lipstick

Bayo: "huh? My lipstick" Reaching down for it, you hear a camera click besides you, realized it was luka trying to get a photo of you, moving closer to luka not realizing you was in front of him.

Luka: "Nothing Damn" He says, frustrated with you humming a tune while drawing lipstick on his face.

Luka: "What the-" he turns around but see nothing until he heard your voice

Bayo: "I've often seen a girl without lipstick, but lipstick without a girl? Most curious isn't it Chesire? What's also most curious how a child like you has kept afloat in this town" You say with you being behind him the entire time.

Luka: "The... name.... is LUKA!" He yelled, annoyed by the nickname

Luka: "And don't you think it's a little strange to be worried about my well being?" He says, pointing his finger at her.

Luka: "Sure the festival of resurrection has peaked security. The thing only happens once every 500 years, can you blame them? Besides when you look as good as I do, security isn't a problem, but a killer like you on the other hand I'm sure you've found a way" He said as you were more interested in the conversation.

Bayo: "That little girl.. I've seen her somewhere" You say thinking about the child you met earlier. "My dear, sweet child she is the key to your future, to save yourself, you must also save the girl" the voice said in your head with luka freaked out.

Luka: "Hey, don't go freaking out on me. we both know you came here for something, but what you don't know is the closer you get, the harder it's gonna be for you to get away from me and what you've done. You'll have to fess up to it all! Ahh I can't wait for you to get your hands on whatever it is you've after" He says proudly

Bayo: "let me guess you want a cut? Well if you're still alive by then, perhaps you can appeal to my generosity" You say as Luka chuckled as he walked away from her.

Luka: "Still alive? You may be standing right in front of me, but you're definitely not living I reality. Which is a shame because the truth is always going to be the truth. All I see when I look at you the real you, is the truth. The truth is you killed my father, I don't care who believes me, they can't reject the truth. The truth will set me free from your black stain on my life" With you clearly not paying attention you were observed your lipstick.

Luka: "The truth will allow me to expose you to the world. Then I'll have won. He said walking up to you "And I'll do it without stooping to your level because I'm not a heartless witch like you" As you lift your glasses up you walked closer to him.

Luka: "Whoa! what are you going to do, kill me in plain sight, go ahead, it would only prove everything I've said about you. Well that and sadden hearts of a number of young ladies" With him backing up scared but not showing any fear.

Luka: "Claire, and Trish, and Silvia, and ammy oh you don't want to piss her off let me tell you. He'll hath no fury" With you running towards him, you hugged him with his hand going down your body, holding his head to your chest and falling into the ground with both if your hands going beside his head. With your hand gliding down to his chest up to your lower area with a hand on your hip. With him in shock, "what the?!" He say shocked but you put your pointy finger on his lips. The large piller fell on the ground with you to be nowhere to be seen.

With him laying on the ground still he got up, looking around for you. He then touched his lips on where your hand was at.

☽︎Time-skip to where you defeat this ugly dragon angel thing☾︎

With you doing your climax, you've summoned Malphas "A GRA ORS" you shouted before the angel can get to you. Your demon pinned it to the ground, with it biting to its neck it teared it apart slowly like a worm.

☽︎Time-skip again☾︎

Going into the gates witch time was actived an angel who appeared out of nowhere looked more human like but with a large bigger body. Jumping to the platform you turned around to see this hologram ugly thing.

???: "What is the meaning of this?" It said like it was talking to someone.

???: "this is now not once, but twice explain this meddling in our affairs" Talking to a woman.

Jeanne: "The only ones meddling are your hapless minions, this will be taken care of in the manner I see fit" Pointing her All For One guns at it.

Jeanne: "Your assistance is not required" She say as the hologram angel went away, with her turning around looking straight at you taking her watch off her chest looking at it.

Jeanne: "I suppose coming here has given you a second wind. Feeling better Bayonetta?" She taunted

Bayo: "Who are you? And don't you dare say my lost sister" said bayo

Jeanne: "Sister? You've quite the active imagination. You and I once fought for the jewel upon the crown of the Umbra throne. And now that you've returned, my sleeping beauty it is time to finish that fight" She says, pointing her gun at her.

Flashback from 500 years ago Jeanne was standing over you, lumen sages trying to go through gates with Fortitudo standing over them, Jeanne rasing her dagger at you stabbing you in the chest.

Coming into your current state, processing what just happened "No time for daydreaming," Jeanne said behind you, pointing her gun behind your head. Turing around she shot you but you easily dodges. With you and her fighting you kicked her leaving flying to the other side with her landing on her feet like a cat. You guys were shooting fire at each other with you guys doing a stand-off with your guns press together you two shot at the same time cause both of your guys' guns to spin in the air, leaving you guys using your other gun. Kicking her gun aside, you guys did a handstand shooting your guns from you heels.

Leaving with guns in foot, you guys swing around your legs in different ways causing to hit your heels together, knocking from each other's force getting up finally having you guys guns in hand. You and her do a stand-off glaring at each other coming into a stop the ground started rumbling causes for you guys to stumble with you jumping high. Jeanne watched you from afar. "Those cretins fouled it all up again. But perhaps this can be to my advantage.

With you jumping to a larger platform you turned around to see her behind you getting into her stance as the rainy wind goes harder.

☽︎Time-skip you beat jeanne☾︎

With you guys standing across from each other with Jeanne smirking at you.

Jeanne: "What's the matter sweetie? Afraid of something, are you?"

Bayo: "Afraid me?" You smirked back at her

Jeanne: "This is a waste of my time, your still not ready" She says, annoyed as the platform you guys were on began to fall apart with Jeanne turning into a panther, then a mob of moths and a crow flying away. You watched her fly away, on why she said you're not ready?

Turing into a panther coming across a various of huge rocks turning back to your human form you feel this new power that you never felt before.

Bayo: "Oh my.. that was bloody amazing" You say looking at yourself, turning into a panther again you went to the sky high with the moon shine besides you.

A/n: I cannot not wait for you guys to meet little y/n and how bayos reaction to her
Word count: 1380

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.3K 65
COMPLETED "What you're doing is wrong?" I smirked, licking my lips as she wails tied by the bedpost and completely bare to me. "You know what have y...
3.5K 91 32
[I do not own the characters. You don't like this then don't waste your time reading it.] [Cover has been changed and to be honest it took me forever...
812 26 19
[BOOK 1] (BAYONETTA X OC) 500 years ago, the Umbra Witches and the Lumen Sages lived in peace until a child was conceived between between 2 of them...
Espresso By Katie

Fanfiction

88 4 9
Fred Weasley x female oc (Nova Lestrange) Nova had been sent to Beaxbatons, Narcissa didn't want her around anymore, she was growing restless waiting...