Stay || Manjiro Sano

By YooraHyouka

[I'd do the same thing I told you that I never would.] [I told you I'd change, even when I knew I never coul... More

Chapter 1 || Inseparable
Chapter 2 || Dorayaki
Chapter 3 || Hanagaki Takemichi
Chapter 4 || From The Future
Chapter 5 || "That's A Promise"
Chapter 6 || Laundry With Emma
Chapter 7 || Disagreements
Chapter 8 || Keep it A Secret
Chapter 9 || The Ambush
Chapter 10 || "I'm Always Here"
Chapter 11 || A sudden crybaby
Chapter 12 || Nightmare
Chapter 13 || Cute
Chapter 14 || Strange
Chapter 15 || Tachibana's Message
Chapter 16 || Mike's Hopes
Chapter 17 || Reminiscence
Chapter 18 || To Fight For Something You Love
Chapter 20 || Avoid, Avert, Away
Chapter 21 || Birthday Party
Chapter 22 | Kissing Best friends are normal?
Chapter 23 | Take every chance

Chapter 19 || Regrets

407 21 21
By YooraHyouka

"What's gonna happen now? You know how Y/n is." Draken asked to Mikey. They were right outside the building across the street. Mikey never dared to enter the place, afraid he might run into her. 

"It's funny... Isn't it?" Mikey stared at the cemented ground. Draken raised a brow and looked at him.

"What?"

"She's always there for me whenever something happens, after my mother died she was there for me, when Shinichiro died she was there for me, after you nearly died, she was also there... She's always there..." Draken could see a soft and fond smile forming on the blonde's lips. "It's funny... She's always there for me but somehow I'm not always there for her..."

"Mikey..."

"I'm scared to face her, Ken-chin." Mikey turned to Draken, the soft smile was still there yet Draken could see tears slightly forming in his eyes.

"That's... Unfair for her, Mikey."

"I know. I'm such a selfish person, aren't I?" Mikey sighed, though it was only a second later when a fist came crashing on his cheek.

"Don't fucking give me that bullshit, Mikey!" Draken yelled, Mikey only looked down as he took the hit. "You know very well she needs you right now and your only excuse is that you're scared?" He scoffed.

Draken steps closer to him and grabbed his collar. "Get a grip, Mikey you know very well how Y/n is and you know very well how she needs you right now."

-

Y/n had never realized how much she hated silence. It felt deafening.

"You should just get some sleep for now, Y/n." Keisuke's Mother softly placed a hand on Y/n's shoulder and smiled.

Y/n knew Keisuke's Mother was suffering as well, but she needed to take care of Y/n. She was always putting others first before herself, one of the reasons why Y/n looks up to her and worries for her.

"You too Auntie, don't make yourself suffer, please." Y/n held her Auntie's hand, caressing it softly. "You should rest."

"And you? What about you?"

"I wanna go out for some air."

This can't be real, this shouldn't be real....

Is he really gone?

Hiding in a corner at the rooftop, the tears doesn't seem to stop pouring out of the girl's eyes.

"Keisuke..." Y/n softly uttered out, she closed her eyes. She would be lying if she said she was still in deneial about the dreadful fact that she wouldn't see Keisuke again.

It hurts, of course it would hurt, Keisuke, the one who saved her, Keisuke who she sees as an older brother. Keisuke who she loved so much.

The female found it hard to breathe, the tears wouldn't stop coming out. She stood up and looked down, she was by the edge of the rooftop, the wind was cold.

"Y/n-chan..." The female hears an oh so familiar voice, she immediately turned around to see Chifuyu staring back at her, standing in the distance.

"Fuyu..."

"You shouldn't be out here, it's cold." He walks up to her, taking off his cardigan and placed it on her shoulders. He wanted to lead Y/n back inside but she didn't move a single bit.

Chifuyu looked at her, "Y/n-chan...?"

"He's gone..." Y/n grits her teeth, holding back her tears, she didn't want to cry in front of him.

Chifuyu could only look down, Y/n wasn't the only one greatly affected by Keisuke's death of course. Chifuyu was looked up to Keisuke as well and they were very close, he knows exactly how Y/n is feeling right now.

But he didn't want to cry along with her, it felt like he'll be even more pathetic, it also felt like Keisuke would smack the shit out of him if he cried with her instead of comforting her.

A faint smile appears on his face.

Right, Baji-san didn't like it when she's like this...

Chifuyu never did forget the one time Baji told him some random stuff about Y/n while chilling and eating some soba.

Keisuke never really showed it in front of Y/n often but he really does care for her. Chifuyu still remembers the time where it was Y/n's birthday and he asked Chifuyu for help in searching for a good gift for the girl.

It took them hours to search around the whole city, but for two boys who's only ever been around boys often, they weren't really sure about what girls like. They could've asked Emma but Baji somehow didn't want to tell her.

In the end, Keisuke had just bought her food and ate with her on the rooftop. Somehow, it was still the best gift Y/n had received.

Back when Baji was dying in Chifuyu's arms, he had this smile of regret.

"Baji-san..." The blonde sobs, holding his friend in his arms.

"Ah, I wonder what she's doing right now..." Baji chuckled. "Probably studying her ass off, then she'll show off her high scores right in front of my face..."

'Is he meaning to Y/n-san?' Chifuyu thought.

"B-Baji-san! Stay with us, okay?! Y/n-san... Y/n-san is still waiting for you!" Chifuyu shakes his body lightly, desperate to keep him alive.

"Y/n..." Baji sighs, "I didn't get to say goodbye to her properly..."

"Hold on, Baji-san, you're still gonna see her right?" A smile appeared on Baji's face, though it showed regret and sadness.

"Chifuyu..." He looks at the blonde haired male. "Take good care of her... Okay?"

Those were his last words, he was always thinking of her and now, he left Chifuyu to take care of her in his place.

Chifuyu looks at the female and softly hugs her, an arm around her back and the other on her head, patting her lightly.

I can't act like a big brother for her, the only person who can do that is Baji-san...

"It's gonn be alright, Y/n-san..."

But one thing's for sure, I'll always be there for her...

"There, there, Y/n-san..." Chifuyu proceeds to comfort the female.

All of this happened while Mikey was staring at them from afar.

He couldn't comfort Y/n like how Chifuyu comforted her. Mikey felt pathetic and shitty, not only did he just disappeared on her but also left her by herself earlier. If it wasn't for Chifuyu she might've been alone here on the rooftop by herself.

Mikey's jaw tightened, his fist balled up. He envied Chifuyu for being able to comfort her, it was supposed to be him hugging and whispering comforting words to her...

"I really am pathetic..."

-
hello hello! :D

sorry for not being able to update for months, well i doubt anyone would be eager to read this book :p

many things happened during those months, there was also a time where i broke my phone and had to wait 2 months for a new one so lol ig XD

I'm still a bit troubled mentally atm, and I'm a bit disappointed in myself because of the fact that I can't really write like how I used to :/

anyways enough ranting abt shit people don't give a fuck at lmao, thank you for the votes and support! I really appreciate it! even if there's not much support, it still means so much to me ^^

I'll try to update more often, see y'all in the next chapter, that's all!

thank you again :) ilysm (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 29.6K 32
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 ❞ └➤ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢�...
106K 3.9K 55
//THERE'S ALSO A SECOND BOOK, AFTER READING THIS READ THE OTHER ONE!!! ///After your father, dio, was killed you and your 'imaginary' friend went to...
5.1K 151 14
One of Bonten's bank accounts gets hacked by a notorious hacker called 'Venom'. Much to the hacker's dismay, she gets caught and is forced to make a...
678K 25K 64
It's started with a dare that Emma gave you when you were younger not knowing what happens later. Contains Manga Spoilers!!