āŠ±š—¶š—»š—µš˜‚š—ŗš—®š—»š—²āŠ° 怐š—”š—®š—暝˜‚ļæ½...

By xhilphonyii

š˜Šš˜™š˜ˆš˜Šš˜’š˜š˜š˜Šā€¼ļø š˜ˆ š˜“š˜µš˜°š˜³š˜ŗ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜© š˜¢ š˜Øš˜Ŗš˜³š˜­ š˜Øš˜¦š˜µ š˜Ŗš˜“š˜¦š˜¬š˜¢š˜Ŗ'š˜„ š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜µš˜° š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜Æš˜¢š˜³š˜¶ļæ½... More

š˜š—µš—² š—Æš—²š—“š—¶š—»š—»š—¶š—»š—“
š—¢š—µ š˜†š—²š—®š—µ, š—žš—¼š—»š—¼š—µš—®šŸ˜Ž
š—˜š˜ƒš—²š—暝˜†š—¼š—»š—²'š˜€ š—¶š—» š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² š˜„š—¶š˜š—µ š—ŗš—²šŸ˜™
š—œ š—š—Øš—¦š—§ š—šš—¢š—§ š—›š—˜š—„š—˜ š—§š—›š—¢š—Øš—šš—›?!
š—¦š—”š—”š—— š—©š—œš—Ÿš—Ÿš—”š—šš—˜ š—›š—˜š—„š—˜ š—œ š—–š—¢š— š—˜šŸ—£ļø
š—§š—„š—”š—œš—”š—œš—”š—š. šŸ’Ŗ
š—œš˜'š˜€ šŸ³ š—¶š—» š˜š—µš—² š—ŗš—¼š—暝—»š—¶š—»š—“... š— š—¼š—»š˜š—µ šŸ­
š— š—¢š—”š—§š—› šŸ®... š—¬/š—”'š—¦ š—™š—Ÿš—˜š—«š—œš—•š—œš—Ÿš—œš—§š—¬ & š—™š—œš—šš—›š—§š—œš—”š—š š—¦š—§š—¬š—Ÿš—˜
š— š—¢š—”š—§š—› šŸÆ ... š—™š—„š—˜š—˜ š— š—¢š—”š—§š—› (š˜„š—¶š˜š—µ š˜€š—¼š—ŗš—² š˜š—暝—®š—¶š—»š—¶š—»š—“)
š— š—¢š—”š—§š—› šŸ° š— š—¢š—„š—˜ š—§š—„š—”š—œš—”š—œš—”š—š; š—¦š—”š—©š—œš—”š—š š—›š—”š—žš—Ø & š—­š—”š—•š—Øš—­š—”
š— š—¢š—”š—§š—› šŸ°.. š—¬/š—” š—¦š—˜š—„š—©š—”š—”š—§š—¦
š—„š—¢š—–š—ž š—Ÿš—˜š—˜ š— š—¬ š—•š—”š—•š—¬
š—žš—”š—•š—Øš—§š—¢ š—”š—”š—— š—›š—œš—¦ š—–š—”š—„š——š—¦
š—Ŗš—„š—œš—§š—§š—˜š—” š—˜š—«š—”š— 
š—™š—¢š—„š—˜š—¦š—§ š—¢š—™ š——š—˜š—”š—§š—› šŸ˜°
š—™š—¢š—„š—˜š—¦š—§ š—¢š—™ š——š—˜š—”š—§š—› š—£š—§.šŸ®
š—˜š—£š—œš—– š—•š—”š—§š—§š—Ÿš—˜šŸ˜±
š—Ÿš—¶š—“š—µš˜š˜„š—¼š—暝—ø, š—»š—¼ š—暝—²š—®š—°š˜š—¶š—¼š—».šŸ˜Ž
š—šš—˜š—§ š—„š—˜š—”š——š—¬ š—§š—¢ š—„š—Øš— š—•š—Ÿš—˜ā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

š—•š—§š—–š—›š—˜š—¦ š—œ'š—  š—•š—”š—–š—žšŸ˜ˆšŸ˜ˆšŸ„µ

1.7K 79 105
By xhilphonyii

𝘠/𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Today is the day of my return. I couldn't be more excited, I could see Naruto again and all my others friends, not to mention, I get to eat Ichiraku ramen again.

Also.. Everybody better hold on their wives, cause I'm boutta steal em.

Right, the chunin exams, I have to go meet with the Sand siblings.

Rip to my opponents. I wonder what team they gonna put me on, aee they just gonna put me on the sand siblings team?

Aight, Imma head out now, wait, baddie fight check.

(Choose which one, credits to artists)

'Looking super delicious, thick, and juicy. I'm not a snack, I'm an entire 3 course meal with dessert.' I flex my muscles, if it were possible to marry yourself, I'd be a married.

I was the last one at the gates of Suna. As I was walking towards them, I heard Temari whistle.

"HEY HOTNESS!"

"WHASSGOOD MAMAS?!" I shout back jogging towards them.

Temari hugs me and snuggles into my chest, I hug her back.

"Where my hug at?" Kankuro asks in a deep weird voice.

"Ew, your weird, go away, this is mine." Temari says, rolling her eyes at Kankuro.

"Ay, why you gotta mean? C'mere, Kuro." Kankuro rushes over to me and hugs my waist.

"Gaara? You wanna join?" I smile widely. He just hums and turns away, looking annoyed.

'I'll hug him later.'

One of the sand shinobis clears his throat. (His name is gonna be Tim)

"We'd best get going now." Tim says, walking off, we all follow.

Alright so, just to catch yall up, Haku and Zabuza, I have sent them to the Leaf Village to restart their lives, being that Kakashi "knew" they died, I told them to tell the Hokage some bs lie, it was pretty believable, so now they are doing missions for the Hokage to gain his trust.

Also my relationship with them has gotten a little bit better, they ended up getting themselves a different apartment, it was starting to get crowded in my apartment.

However my relationship with the Sand Siblings, we are very comfortable with each other now. They have gotten used to me making inappropriate jokes and even Temari and rarely, Kankuro has joined me in making jokes. Let me give you a real scenario.

Kankuro and Temari were arguing over who would be sitting next to me, and Kankuro said something along the lines of,

"That's why your mom is always sliding into my dms!"

Then Temari says..

"Jokes on you! Last night I was sliding into your mom!"

When I heard that I was absolutely baffled, my jaw was literally dropped.

But, hey, that was a good one.

Yeah.. They gotta stop hanging around me..

Anyways, update on me, My taijutsu is basically touching mastery level. I can throw a MEAN punch.

I can wait to show off. I wonder who Imma fight.

😈

Anyway, time to love on Gaara. I walk up behind him, lean over a bit and rest my chin on his head, and wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"Hi." I breathed out,

"...What?"

"Nothing, just wanted to hug you." I ruffle his hair and pull away from him.

I sigh..

"Are we there yet?"

Meanwhile with Naruto....

𝘕𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘰'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

This month... The month Y/n returns! I haven't been this excited since I graduated.

I kept the note she wrote me 2 months ago, I never got the chance to write her back.

"Naruto, why do you look happier than usual?" Kakashi-sensei questions,

I grin widely, "Today's the day Y/n returns!"

"Who?"

"Naruto's bestfriend." Sakura says, her cheeks looking pink.

(P.s, sakura fantasizes about y/n sometimes, who wouldn't?)

"Oh, you have a friend?" Kakashi-sensei smiles.

"Obviously! I'm Naruto Uzumaki, of course I have a friend!"

"Shut up, you're annoying." Sasuke grumbles, rolling his eyes.

"YOU SHUT UP!"

"Oh boy.." Kakashi-sensei sweatdrops.

"I miss y/n too." Sakura mumbles, I stop arguing with Sasuke.

"You miss her too, Huh?!" I yell, nudging Sakura.

"She was your friend too, Sakura?" Kakashi-sensei asks, looking up from his book.

"Well, it wasn't really an established friendship, we just spoke with each other. She was here for a day, but she made a lot of friends, like Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, Hinata, and Shino. A lot of people miss her.

"Huh? She was only here for a day? And she made that many friends?"

"UH-HUH! Y/N'S THE BEST! AND SHE'S COMING BACK TODAY!!" I shout pumping my fist in the air.

"Hm. Was she your friend too, Sasuke?" Kakashi-sensei questions,

"AS IF! Y/N WOULD NEVER BE FRIENDS WITH THE LIKES OF SASUKE!"

"NARUTO! DON'T BE MEAN TO SASUKE!" Sakura yells, slapping me on the back of my head.

"Ow.." I whine, rubbing the spot she hit.

.

.

.

.

𝘠/𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Bruv.. We've been walking for decades...

"Are we there yet?"

"NO! PLEASE! SHUT THE 🦆 UP!" Tim (the shinobi) yells, clasping both hands over his ears, scrunching his hair.

"So.. You're telling me that those gates right there isn't the Leaf Village." Temari says, putting a hand in her hip and leaning her weight on one leg.

Tim snap his head up quickly, "OH! YES! FINALLY I CAN LEAVE NOW!" He runs back in the opposite direction.

'Dang... I guess I just have that affect on people😜'

I look at the gates, I sigh, remembering my first time here. (Even though is wasn't even that long ago)

"Alright, time to make my dramatic entrance." I say, rubbing hands together like a house fly, with a lightskin smirk on my face

"Ay! Kotetsu, whassgood with you?"

"..Do I know you?"

"Uh, you should. Unless you have like
Alzheimers, it's me, Y/n L/n!"

"Eh?! Miss L/n?!" He looks me up and down.   (Not like that, y/ns still a minor, maybe in the future😏)

"I know right, total glow up." I flamboyantly pose.

"You three must be here for the chunin exams, let me see your keycards." Izumo looks behind me at the sand siblings.

"Miss L/n, Lord Third wanted me to inform you that you will be assigned to Team 8." Izumo comments, while inspecting their keycards, "Pass." Kotetsu and Izumo open the gates.

'Aw, man. I'm not on Naruto's team, at least I'll be on a team with the sweet little puppy Akamaru.'
(Y/n has priorities💅)

"I'm back 🐶es." I mumble, grinning menacingly.

-mini timeskip-

.

.

.

Me, Temari, and Kankuro were walking through some alleyways to head to the chunin exams, Gaara had went ahead.

'Wait.. This is where Konohamaru gets in trouble with Kuro. I need to stay a little behind for a dramatic entrance.'

(Y/n always thinking about the important things😌)

"Y/n? What are you doing?" Temari asks, stopping in her tracks, making Kuro stop too.

"Fixing my shoe, I'll be right there."

Luckily they fall for it, and walk ahead. A few seconds I hear commotion.

'Perfect.. Just wait a tiny bit more.'

I hear Konohamaru yell, "Let go of me right now! Do you know who you're messing with?" I quickly walk towards them and round the corner. I act a bit agitated.

"Kankuro! What are doing? Let the poor little guy go!" I say, gently taking Konohamaru into my hands, holding him under his armpits.

"Wh- Y/n! The little brat ran into me!" Kankuro argues,

"Ah! I don't wanna hear it. Please pardon him, I apologize on behalf of him, you little cutie."

Konohamaru looks up at me with visible sparkles in his eyes and blush on his face. I let him down, he walks away slowly staring at me the whole time.

"Y/N?!" Naruto shouts, face full of disbelief and admiration.

I turn and look at Naruto, "Heeyy stink-stink! Come give me a hug!" I shout back, with arms open wide.

Naruto charges at me and jumps on me, wrapping his legs around my lower waist and his arms around my neck. I hold the bottom on his thighs for support.

His smile is the brightest I've ever seen it, he snuggles into my chest, starts saying stuff but its muffled and I can't really hear it, but I could feel my shirt getting damp,

'Is bro really crying?'

After a while, he looks up at me, eyes slightly puffy and red.

"Aww, you look so cute right now. I miss you too, Naruto." I smooch his forehead, he looks down, but I could tell he was blushing.

"H-hello, Y/n." Sakura twirls a strand of her hair in her index finger, she was blushing and looking at the ground.

"Hey, how you've been holding, m' queen?" I smile innocently, but inwardly I was smirking.

Sakura blushes even more, "I've been doing well. What about you? You look, very.. different." She stutters out, she wanted to say more but was too shy.

"I'm doing just well."

I let Naruto down.

Sasuke begins talking about how the sand villagers were aiming too high or smt, I didn't care too much to focus in on the situation.

For some reason though, it seemed like Temari wasn't interested in Sasuke.

That's weird...

Then Gaara appeared, he didn't say his normal dialogue. Infact, he didn't speak at all.

However, his weird chakra was enough to make Sasuke wonder.

As we were about to walk away, Sasuke calls out, "You. What's your name?" He hops down from the tree, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Who?" Temari cocks an eyebrow, "The gourd person." Sasuke says, eyeing Gaara.

"...Gaara of the Sand Village." He side eyes Sasuke.

'The tension.. 😩'

"The sand village? What are you guys doing in the Hidden Leaf Village?"

"Sakura, babe. We're here for the chunin exam." I say, deadpanning.

She blushes in embarrassment and because of the nickname.

"Oh.."

I decided to stay behind with Team 7 while the Sand Siblings went ahead.

"Y/n, I miss you alotttt." Naruto whined, pull on my hand.

"I miss you too, after the exams maybe we can hang out at Ichiraku Ramen."

"Yeah! Let's do that."

While me and Naruto were making plans, I could feel Sakura staring at my arms. I look over at her, she looks away quickly.

"Y/n... How did you do it?..." Naruto asks, staring at my muscles.

"You mean my muscles?" I ask, he nods shyly, "Bro, let me tell you. My sensei, mf had me training 18 hours a day, everyday. Starting at 4am and ending at 8pm or even 9pm. I had to do push ups every day for a month straight until I physically could no longer do it, I had to run around as fast as I could for as long as I could. It was hell. And a lot of other things she made me do but I can't say because this paragraph is getting too long."

"Wow, really? That's harsh. You must be strong." Sakura comments looking all shy and nervous.

"You best believe it!"

"Hey! That's my line!"

I laugh, playfully nudging Naruto.

We approach the building that the chunin exams are being held in.

Time to wow everyone with my amazing beauty.

It's 1:22am 😛 here some memes

Have a great night/day 💋💋💅💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 601 41
š—£š—›š—¢š—˜š—”š—œš—« [š—™š—˜š—˜ā€¢š—”š—œš—žš—¦] š™©š™š™š š™„š™š™¤š™šš™£š™žš™­ š™žš™Ø š™– š™”š™šš™œš™šš™£š™™š™–š™§š™® š™¢š™–š™œš™žš™˜š™–š™” š™—š™žš™§š™™ š™¤š™§š™žš™œš™žš™£š™–š™©š™žš™£š™œ š™›š™§š™¤š™¢ š™œš™§š™šš™šš™ ...
361K 7.1K 30
[ HQ!! x READER // COMPLETED ] ā†³ one shots !! thanks for reading ! ćƒ¼ Ā© EL/HQUALITY ; JULY 2019 - MAY 2020
17.6K 599 42
Enemies to lovers. Kankuro saved Kiba and Akamaru from Sakon and his twin, but they have a long journey back to the village together. When Kiba smell...
140K 4.1K 45
You are one of the survivors of the Uchiha clan and had activated your Mangekyou Sharingan at a young age. You fall in love with Neji Hyuga but comin...