LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

By prita_krishnan

A sacred girl running with tears in corridor of the hospital which is piled with dead bodies.. Everyone was... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
SUMMARY
CHARACTERS
odiyaanga odiyaanga ellarum VOTE POLE
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
No daily update & only sneak peak
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Eternal love
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
want one more update?
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
odiyaanga odiyaanga sneak peak
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
Chapter 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
EPILOGUE
LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO 2

CHAPTER 2

2.9K 336 69
By prita_krishnan

Dev looked at frozen shailu confusedly & put his hands on her shoulder,

Dev: shailu unakku arsh sir ah munnadiye theriyuma?

Shailu gulped looked at arsh who is now looking at the Dev's hand on her shoulder with blank face...

Dev shook her shoulder a bit... Arsh eyes followed Dev's hand on shailu..

Dev: shailaja.. ennachu?

Shailu looked at dev & Gulped in fear but tried to hide it ..

Shailu: illa sir... Adhu ... Engayo paatha maari therinjudhu adhaan yosichan..

Dev: oh... Kandippa nee paathuruppa.. you know why?

Shailu looked at dev confusedly,

Dev: Because he is one of the best surgeon in India... Dr . Arshavardhan Kashyap...

Shailu's eyes widened more hearing that..

Arsh Smirked seeing her reaction... But his eyes still following Dev's hand...

Dev: ok today is your first day so sit beside me and observe the session..

Shailu: ok sir...

Dev: no sir..  call me dev.. naanu unakku Siddhu maari dhaan...

Shailu smiled at him and sat beside him infront of the table... Guards handcuffed arsh & made him sit down infront of them...

He is intensely looking at shailu...

Dev: how are you today arsh sir?

Arsh didn't said anything & looking at dev...

Dev: mmm.. sir how is your mood today?

Arsh: depends...

Dev: depends on what?

Arsh: someone...

Dev furrowed his eyebrows,

Dev: who?

Arsh: my Chella...

Hearing that shailu's eyes widened her eyes....

Dev: oh..  Chella was your imaginary girlfriend right?

Arsh glared at dev & said,

Arsh: she is a person... My Chella is not my imaginary girlfriend... She is so much real..

Dev: ok .. ok.. she is real I accept but can you describe how does she looks like? You know it will help me to find your girlfriend... So you can leave from here soon..

Arsh looked at shailu intensely & Started to say,

Arsh: she looks so small & cute .. she only reach till my chest and will place her ears on my heart to hear my heartbeat whenever we hug .. she loves the sound of it..  her eyes looks like a little pot of milk with a little coffee bean in the centre of it .. so beautiful.. her parrot nose is so cute... & Her lips is so small and perfect for me to devour it completely...

Shailu shifted uncomfortably because of his intense gaze on her & his describe didn't help ...

Dev felt that shailu is tensed so he grabbed her hands as assurance.. arsh looked at their hands with blank face...

Dev: sooper... Neenga solradha paatha unga girlfriend romba alaga irupaanga pola?

Arsh glared at dev and said,

Arsh: she is not my girlfriend she is soon to be my wife... My fiancee...

Dev: oh... Really? That's new...

Dev noted something in his papers..

Dev: so tell me mr.arsh..  why do you love her?

Arsh: because I can...

Arsh is now directly looking at shailu intensely,

Dev: ahm... This is shailaja Prabhu... My new assistant... Your new doctor..

Arsh: Hello darling...

Shailu just nodded her head and gave him a small smile ... ,Arsh face changed when she didn't answer he wants..

Arsh: I am your senior staff so stop nodding use your words..

She looked at him confusedly and dev sighed and signalled guards to open the door..

Dev: ok Mr arsh.. I think the session will end here today... So see you tomorrow for another session..

Arsh: what about evening session?

Dev: no need we can meet tomorrow.. have a good day.. bye .

Arsh was still looking at her with his intense gaze..... She followed dev outside but still looking at arsh...

When she reached the metal door to leave she turned towards him one more..

He winked at her and threw a flying kiss at her making her gasp and opened her eyes widely and hurried behind dev to outside making arsh chuckle...

Both of them reached Dev's cabin and sat,

Shailu grabbed her head and rubbed it... Dev smiled seeing her,

Dev: are you tensed papa?

Shailu: yes dev anna...

But bite her tongue after realising what she called him..  dev chuckled and patted her head...

Dev: you can call me anna when we are alone da papa.. no problem...

She smiled at him widely and asked,

Shailu: how do you cope up with him? He looks.... Mmmm.... How to say..mm.. he had this spooky aura around him...

Dev: puriyala... Enna solla vara?

Shailu: like na... He is calm and collect but at same time we can feel his aggression at his words... His gaze is really intense & it made people stay away from him...  He was reading a book about bipolar person & schizophrenia so if he can understand that book that means he is not completely unstable but he's masking his emotions unde the wall of his psyco behaviour... Ahm...

Dev is looking at her with wide eyes and opened mouth,

Shailu: from my observation he must have  bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, delusion disorder and OCD... May be We can find out more about in future...

Dev: wow... Great observation... Siddhu sonnadhu unma dhaan you are really good at this... Starting la idhellam observe panna Enakk kitta thatta 3 months aachu...

Shailu smiled at him a little.. 

Dev: so how far do you liking your job?

Shailu: therila Naa paapom...

Dev: mm... Stil I am wondering you know..

Shailu: ennadhu na?

Dev: because nee indha profession la romba experienced illa I mean arsh sir ah treat pandra alavukku.. but epdi unna enakku assistance ah potaangannu therila...

Shailu: anna...

Dev: ayyo... Papa Naa thappu sollala da ma..  you are really good at this but you know what I mean?

Shailu nodded her head as yes and said I know...

Shailu: ahm... Why do you keep calling him arsh sir?

Dev: because he our senior in the field...

He leaned towards her & whispered,

Dev: a small advice call him sir or else he will get angry... Respect is really important to him..

Shailu nodded her head as yes...

Dev: apram...

Before he say something a nurse opened their cabin with bang and said ,

Nurse: sir ..  lunch hall la patients kulla sanda vandhuruchu seekiram vaanga..

Dev: shit...

He stood from his table and rushed towards the lunch hall..  shailu followed him to the hall...

There is lots of commotion is going on.. guards trying to stop them.. doctors were trying to inject the patients with anesthesia...

Shailu looking at all this this wide eyes... Suddenly she saw someone entering the lunch lunch hall...

Her eyes widened seeing that person... A unknown fear crypt on her heart..  it's Arsh...

(Put your favourite bgm here..  I am putting Rolex bgm)

He was walking towards dev who is injecting an patient to calm them...

Shailu saw something different with his gaze which is only on dev...  she widened her eyes more seeing the knife on his hand..

Shailu Started to run towards dev to warn him but before she reached dev ....

A scream of dev echoed the whole lunch hall stopping everyone...

Continued.....

Ok guys... Hope you love This chapter.. bye ..

Tell me your opinions about this story and chapter in comments below..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.7K 6.3K 46
The room was messed up like a hurricane has destroyed it , with scattered things, torn pillows, broken glaces pieces but within all of it the most sh...
302 62 8
" Toh Hum bhi aap se yeh waada karte hai ki do hafte, sirf do wafte me hum aapse shaadi karenge aur aap naa bhi nahi kar payengi. So be ready soon to...
13.1K 1.1K 40
πŸ‘‹Hello sweeties. πŸ‘‹ And my Ashaangians πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Thanks for looking into my second story😊 This one is going to be totally different from my first one...
7.6K 877 21
Ek tarfa hi sahi, pyaar toh pyaar hai... unhe ho ya na ho, hume beshumar hai... Aaye the kuch kaale saaye mujhe darane, main toh andhera tha... nada...