Two Worlds Apart

By MagiicalAdventuree

Its been 900 years and I am still looking for her. But there is hope which kept this journey of finding her s... More

- πˆππ“π‘πŽ -
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 1
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 2
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 3
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 4
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 5
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 6
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 7
C.H.A.P.T.E.R 8
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 9
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 10
C.H.A.P.T.E.R 11
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 12
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 13
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 14
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 15
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 16
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 17
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 18
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 19
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 20
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 22
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 23
C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 24

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 21

209 8 0
By MagiicalAdventuree

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

It was the day. The day she hated the most. Her Birthday.

As I woke up I saw 50 missed calls from Ju Gyeong. I wondered why would she call me 50 times this early but I was worried at the same time. I called her back.

"Jun Gyeong"

"Finally you woke up"

"Is Everything Okay"

"Yes, I wanted to ask you something"

"What is It about?"

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Yaa Jun Gyeong, We are getting late, Where are you?" I heard someone's voice from behind her as she went there with him. The voice sounds famaliar. Isn't This? Han Seoj...."

I thought I was hallucinating but then millions of negative thoughts pilled up inside my head. "What If he is trying to get back? What If he is trying to make things right? What If He buys something expensive for me? What If he confesses to me infront of everyone" 

"Y/N" "Where are you?" I heard my mom, yelling my name from downstairs

"Eomma, I'm coming, just give me few minutes" I rushed into the washroom, took shower and got ready as I have to go market with her today.

In Mall

"Why are we in a mall? I mean, You told me that we have to buy groceries" I said while looking towards her with a confused expression.

"Y/N...." She made an eye contact with me and said with a calm voice.

Suddenly someone blind folded me with their hands. "Han Seoj...." I was going to say but then I realized we broke up.

"See, Who came to meet you." My mom said with a big smile and there was excitement in her tone.

"Yeon" I yelled his name with shock, my eyes were wide open without a blink.

"What are you doing here? Why is my mom welcoming you?" I continued.

"Isn't he one of your Best Friend?" My mom said with a smile.

"Did he compel her?" I whispered to him.

"Aniiyo" He said with a smirk.

"I met her today, when she was buying some groceries because you can never wake up early so he had to alone and I saw all her groceries and stuffs falling down, I felt bad and tried to help...

Because you know, For her daughter, Sleeping is the most precious thing" He said.

"What?" I yelled

"First of all, I don't sleep this much Often, It was weekend and no one told her to go buy stuffs alone and who told you to help--" I was going to complete but Eomma cut my sentence off.

"Why are you yelling at My Son?" She said while patting Yeon.

"Son?" I exclaimed.

"Son-In Law" She completed.

"What?" I yelled so loudly this time that even people around us started to stare at us.

"You told her?" I said and glanced at him.

"Told her what?" He said with a smile.

"Told me what?" Eomma said with a confused expression.

"So, he didn't told you?" I said with a sigh

"You didn't told me what?" Eomma said while looking into Yeon's eyes this time.

"I didn't told you that she broke up with Seojun" He said while making an innocent face"

"She was going out with Seojun?" She said with a surprised expression.

"You--" She said in an angry tone while looking into my eyes "Why didn't you told me that you were going out with Seojun? You don't know his mother is my Best Friend? & Why did you guys broke up? He is such a nice guy?" She said.

Yeon's POV

First two lines of whatever her Eomma said, made me feel happy but after all that, all those words made me want to kill him even more now.

"Sieomeoni" I said while looking towards her Mom.

"Sieomeoni?" Y/N Exclaimed

"Aren't you crossing your line now?" She said in an angry tone.

"If I get such a nice, handsome looking person who is kind hearted and helps other people also as my Son-In-Law then I would be the most happiest mother" Her mom said while looking into my eyes and with a smile.

"Eomma" Y/N yelled.

Y/Ns POV

What the hell is wrong with him and my mother? Why are they acting like this? Why will I marry a nine tailed vamp fox? Aren't they being too much? I thought to myself.

Then a negative thought popped inside my head. If what I heard before on call was Seojun's voice and he is outside with Ju Gyeong to buy gift for my birthday bumped into us?

"Y/N?" My mom yelled.

"Where are you lost?" She said.

"I wish I can get lost from here" I said in a low tone.

Suddenly the most expected thing happened,

"Y/N? See......Whom I met?" She said while holding Seojun's hand and bringing him towards me.

"Y/N, Annyeong" He said with a smile and and waved his hands.

"Why? Why? Is every bad thing is meant to happen with me? Specially Today?" I thought to myself.

"Now you guys, Stop fighting, Forget whatever happened, Shake hands and Go Out again" My mom said while pointing towards Seojun and me. Michyeoss-eo

"Eomma, Neo Michyeoss-eo" I yelled at her.

"Why? What's wrong?" She said.

"Are we in kindergarden that you are making us shake our hands to forget our fight and be friends again? Or Is this a soccer match that both the team leaders have to shake hands before starting the match?" I yelled.

"Just make up, I can't let you fight with my only best friend's son, who is such a handsome guy." she said.

"Eomma, Stop" I yelled.

"I will see you all later? Actually I have some work to finish." Seojun said while looking towards Eomma and me with a smile and left from there.

"Y/N?" Yeon whispered

"Yes" I said.

"I have to go somewhere, I will see you in evening" He said with a smile, came close to me, holded my hand, kissed It and went from there.

Meanwhile I was still thinking about where he went and was blushing

"Yeon's POV"

I went to mountain Baekdudaegan and started searching for her. The one who has my every question's answer.

"Yeon? How are you doing?" She asked me in her old and sweet voice.

"I'm good. But" I said while looking towards her with disappointment.

"But?" She said.

"How much time, I have left?" I asked her.

"I hope you have that much time, that you can tell her how you feel about her and everything that is going to happen" She said.

I hope you all are liking the story. I tried to add as many Yeon moments I can and I also tried to make this story a bit Romantic Comedy in this chapter. Don't Forget To Vote. Love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
228K 9.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...