So What If I Love You (BTS BL...

By Fartlord_rainbow

"So what if I love you?" More

Chapter 1: Heart's Sight
Chapter 2: The Shirt
Chapter 3: I Love You
Chapter 4: Jun
Chapter 5: Flowers
Chapter 6: Best Day Ever
Chapter 8: Jin
Chapter 9: NamJin
Chapter 10: Moving on
Chapter 11: Namjin x Vkook
JHOPE
Chapter 12: First time
Chapter 12.2: Jun's Lover
Chapter 13: Tight in here (Smut scene)

Chapter 7: Gay

4.8K 196 146
By Fartlord_rainbow

~Jungseong's POV~

"Jungkook! Jungseong! here's your lunch!" mom called and we took our lunch.

I was sulking silently about the thing about Taehyung and Oppa until I found Jungkook staring at me

I stared back with an angry look. "what?" I asked coldly and walked to the door.

he placed his arm around my shoulder. "yaaaaa, why so serious?" he said and smiled at me.

its all because of you...

i pushed him and arranged my uniform.

"cause its monday~" i lied while glaring at him.

i opened the door and stepped outside until i saw a car driving but we didnt bother.

it stopped in front of us and i saw Taehyung.

he pulled his sunglasses off and smiled at Jungkook.

i looked down and started walking.

"what are you doing here?" jungkook asked.

"get in.. I'm picking you up to school." he answered and i stopped walking.

I was wishing that he'll also gonna take me to school.

i guess not.

i stared at Taehyung until he found me staring at him.

i looked away and kept on walking.

"Jungseong.." i heard Taehyung called and i turned to him.

"Ne?" i asked blankly.

he tilted his head telling me to get in his car.

i sighed deeply and went in the car with no doubt.

i sat at the back while Jungkook sat at the front.

his car's pretty fancy.

theres no roof. cool...

i raised my arms feeling the air until we arrived to the school.

i was about to leave the car until i heard someone shouted.

"ITS KIM TAEHYUNG FROM THE ESTEEM MAGAZINE!!!" a girl said then we got mobbed by fan girls and some reporters.

Im curious about.. 'What are reporters doing in front of our school

Kim Taehyung.. is an esteem model?.. hmm. not surprised at all.

i found Jungkook glared at Taehyung.

i glared at everyone then i opened the car door.

"excuse me!! do you have a relationship with Esteem's model, Kim Taehyung?" a reporter asked and i widened my eyes.

i walked away but some of them followed me.

"who's the man sitting beside Taehyung-ssi?"

"my brother, Jeon Jungkook.." i answered anyway.

"Does Kim Taehyung like you? why did he drop you to school?"

"no.. cause he's.. my friend.." i said heavily and kept walking.

"excuse me.. Kim Tae-"

"NO!! KIM TAEHYUNG IS GAY!!!" i shouted and everyone went silent.

they ran back to Kim Taehyung and asked him if what i said was true until i saw Jungkook.

"ya ! why'd you say that?" he asked and i glared at him.

"cause its true!" i pointed to him. "he loves you and youre a man!" i smiled. "hes gay.." i said and walked away to my class.

~Jungkook's POV~

I turned my gaze to Taehyung surrounded by peopleand sighed while facing the school walking towards my class

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breaking News

Esteem Model's Kim Taehyung is said to be gay but refused to speak to the media

I widened my eyes when I watched the television

"Oh! Is that.........--- Taehyung-ssi... HE'S GAY?!" mom said and i waved both of my hands while shooking my head

"N-no, mom, he's not gaay.. Its a mistakee.. I mean.. U see how... Manly he acts.." I said

Ugh.. Why does Jungseong have to say that -.-

~after a while~

The first thing i knew is that i was standing in front of Taehyung's house

*ding dong*

I doorbelled but no one answered.

*ding dong*
.
.
.
.
*ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong*

I pressed it several times until it opened.

I saw Jun rubbing his eyes while holding a stuff toy.

"Ah.. Sorry Jun.."

I must've woken him up.

"Where's Taehyung?" I asked.

"He's sleeping" he answered ten he offered me to enter.

I entered the house and went upstairs to Taehyung's bedroom.

I saw Taehyung sleeping then went to him.

I sat at the edge of the bed and caressed his hair

He opened his eyes and stared at me. "Ah.. Youre awake.." I smiled then he sat up.

He held his head depressed.

"Uuh.. Youre sister ruined my image.." He groaned and tilted his head up.

"I-ill find a way to fix it." I said and smiled.

He stared at me then leaned to me.

He kissed my lips deeply and i widened my eyes in surprised.

My heart is beating so fast... I- I hate it.. But i love the feeling of his warm lips against mine.

He broke the kiss and smiled at me. "I'm happy that... I love you." He said while grinning at me which made me blush deeply.

~JungSeong's POV~

I was walking to my hide-out but i stopped and went back when i saw someone leaning his back on a wall with his right foot stepped on it.

Wth, someone found my secret place

I kept on staring at him with my head out shown from the wall.

He's... Handsome..

He was looking down to the grass until he leaned his head on the wall.

I noticed him sighed and tilted his head to my direction which startled me.

"What?.." He asked in a rude way while raising an eyebrow with his brown eyes.

"U-uhh.. What are you doing here? This is my secret place." I showed myself and crossed my arms as i asked him.

He smirked and looked forward. "I... Am the son's owner of this school.. Everything here.. Is mine." He said and turned his gaze back to me.

I. LOVE. YOUR. FACE.

"This school isnt yours.. Cause the owner of this school is still alive. I was here alot of times.." I said and held my waist.

He didnt answer.. Did I.. Made him speechless? Oooooooooh im so proud of myself

"Are you listening? Im always here alone. Get lost.." I said while walking towards him but i felt a stone hit my toe and I screamed a bit before i fell down to the ground

I felt a broad shoulders caught me and I saw his face again.

Our face were 1 inch away. He paused for a moment looking worried at me.

He cleared his throat and let go of me dropping me to the ground.

I groaned while holding my back. "Aah.. YOU BASTARD!" i shouted as he arranged his uniform patting all over it.

"Whatever... The place's yours." He said without looking at me just walking away.

"Aah.. Hes crazyy. Aah it hurts" i got up and wiped my skirt and uniform with my hand removing all the dirt.

I was about to go home until i stepped on something.

Its a handkerchief..
Its all dirty now since I stepped on it.

I picked it up and found a name writen with threads.

'JIN'

Is this that guy's handkerchief?

I went home and found Jungkook sitting on the pavement near the house.

Is he waiting for me? Oh..let me guess... About the Taehyung issue. Pfft. As if its not true.

"Jungseong.." He called and i stood in fron of him.

"Come with me." He held my wrist and pulled me running.

"Yah! Where are we going?" I asked until we ended up at a news building company.

"Taehyung is not gay, pabo!.. You just ruined his reputation. " he said and i sighed.

"Whatever.." I said then we went to the broadcasting.

Kim Taehyung is not gay.. I...uuh. I'm sorry.. I was just playing around cause it annoyed me that the reporters kept asking if we were both together.

Ok.. /sigh/ we're done here. No more issues.

I went back to Jungkook and crossed my arms.

"What do I get in return?" I asked.

"Uuh what do you want?" He asked then i lend my palm to him while waving my finger.

"Cash.." I said and he lend me 200 won.

"Are you serious?" I said and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Thats the only left of my allowance." He answered and i sighed and left.

I was walking around the pavement alone cause oppa said he'll go to Taehyung to tell him about the news.

I stopped when i saw a man passed me.

I turned to him cause i noticed tears were falling down from his eyes hiding behind his fringe.

I walked towards him and held his shoulders.

He stopped walking and i lend my handkerchief to him.

He took it and stared at me.

Its him.. The good looking bastard.. Why is he crying?

He wiped his tears with the handkerchief noticing it was me who he met earlier.

~END OF CHAPTER~

Do you want a straight Jin? Or just leyk taehyuung? Ill record the comments, please vote if you want jin be with jungseoong

Yeaah

Leave a vote if you enjoyed this part

Drop a comment about the story

And ill see in the nect chapteeer

안여어어어어어어엉 :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.2K 16
"is this what love feels like Hyung?"
2.4K 74 23
"Was it a mistake to fall for him?"
595K 25.1K 34
" if you really love me, you wouldn't be confused on who to pick " -Pjm
friends. By 𐤀

Fanfiction

6.2K 543 10
"Hypothetically, I'd make a great boyfriend." "But you make an even better best friend!" where taehyung is fed up of being mistaken as his best frien...