LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

Autorstwa prita_krishnan

A sacred girl running with tears in corridor of the hospital which is piled with dead bodies.. Everyone was... Więcej

INTRODUCTION
SUMMARY
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 2
odiyaanga odiyaanga ellarum VOTE POLE
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
No daily update & only sneak peak
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Eternal love
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
want one more update?
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
odiyaanga odiyaanga sneak peak
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
Chapter 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
EPILOGUE
LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO 2

CHAPTER 1

3.8K 328 136
Autorstwa prita_krishnan

A girl arguing with her senior doctor...

girl: sir ... vilayaduringala ennala mudiyadhu..

SD: you are one of the reputed doctor here.. this is one hell of the opportunity for you to go next step of your career..

girl: but sir...

SD: please try this for me...

girl: enakku Anga yaarayum theriyadhu..

SD: don't worry en thambi Anga dha work pandran .. he will assist you...

That girl: no... Please Siddhu anna... Naa pola... (Using puppy eyes)

Siddhu: Kutty ma.. please.. anna kaga? Please...

That girl shook her head as no..

Siddhu: en pattu kutty la.. en chellamma dhana nee... Un anna kaga idha Pannu da please...

that girl rolled her eyes and said,
"fine... Ungalukkaga Mattum dha othukkara..."...

Siddhu: that's my girl..

He ruffled her hair but she swatted his hand & went away from there with her coat and bag...

_____

She reached home and threw her bag and coat frustrated...

Hearing the sound a man in early fifties came out of the kitchen and saw his daughter sulking & twisting her lips like a child...

Prabhu

Enna maa.. shailaja varumbodhey un moonjila ellum kollum vedikkudhu?

Shailaja: daddy... How many times do I have to tell you.. call me shailu..

Prabhu: ok shailu maa... Ippo yen ivlo kovama vara...

Shailu explained everything that how she got opportunity to work in reputed hospital but she didn't want to go but Siddhu convinced her to go..

Prabhu: idhukka ivlo kovam.. po . Pudikkala na thirumbi vandhuru simple..

Shailu: I don't want to go.. ennala ungala vittutu irukka mudiyadhu daddy...

She hugged him and leaned on his chest.. Prabhu patted her head and said,

Prabhu: it's for your future da ma... Appa kaga try panni paaren..

Shailu: fine .. naalaikku ponum Naa ippovey pack pandra..

Prabhu: Naa already un dress laa pack panita...

Shailu opened her mouth in shock...

Shailu: eppada enna Inga irundhu thorathalaamnu irukinga neengalum avanum .. ponga naa poran... Yaarukku enna pidikkala... Naa kovama pora...

She went inside her room and fell on bed with pout.. suddenly she smelled her favourite poorni and channa masala..

She turned towards the door and saw her father stranding with plate of her favourite dish.. but she turned her face away from him and pouted...

He chuckled and sat beside her in bed and carresed her head..

Prabhu: en thanga mayilukku appa mela kovama?

She didn't said anything but pouted at him.. Prabhu: Inga da Chellam...nee poa one week work panni paaru pudikalanna thirumba vandhuru simple...

Shailu: ok (whispered) but oruvela pudichurundhuchu na?

Prabhu : unakku andha vela pidichurundhuchuna.. Naa Anga shift aagira un kooda simple dimple.

She smiled widely & hugged him .

Shailu: you are the best father... I love you daddy..

Prabhu: love you too da thangam...

Shailu: ok.. ippo ooti vidunga . Ah .

Prabhu smiled and started to fed shailu her favourite dish.. after that they both watched movie & shailu slept on his lap...

________

NEXT MORNING,

shailu is getting ready for leave but still sulking...  Siddhu also Came there to send off her. ..

Shailu narrowed her eyes at him.. siddhu smiled at her and ruffled her hair.. he dropped her in bus and she's sulked and said,

Shailu: enna thorathitu nee jolly ah irukkalaam nu paakurila?

Siddhu: achoo.. en thangam.. nee illama hospital ye veruchonnu irukum da .. see.. pudhu idam paathu pesu ellatayum... Velaya gavanam ah seyyanum.. en thambi dev unna paathupaan Naa avanta pesita.. ok?

She nodded her head and went inside the bus...

______

Shailu was standing infront of the largest hospital in India..

"GRAND VALLEY PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL "

shailu mv : enna laa...  nadakka podho andava nee dhaan un pullaya koodavey irundhu kaapathanum pa.. meeruna kadupaaguruvan..

suddenly someone called her from behind,

"chellamma?"

she turned towards the voice..  & saw a tall man with Black shirt and pant standing there with cigar in his lips..

He is so tall that she had to raise her head to see his face.. she's only reached his chest..

Shailu mv: emmadiyo.. evlo height ah irukkaru..

He released smoke making shailu closed her nose in disgust..  he rolled his eyes and threw the cigarette away..

"Are you chellamma?"

His voice is so deep that she shivered a little..

Shailu: umm....

"Sorry..  are you shailaja Prabhu?"

She smiled a little & nodded her head,

Shailu: yes.. you?

"Hi Chella.. I am .... Dev"

Shailu: oh .. siddhu anna brother..

He nodded his head as yes...

Dev: ungalukku naalaikku dha joining but ippo Naa ungalukku indha edatha suththi kaatra.. vaanga...

He put his mask and handed one to shailu too... Both of them went inside the hospital..  he showed her every part of the hospital.. 

At last he showed a large metal door...

Dev: idhu.. special ward.. most aggressive patients Inga dha irukaanga so becareful... Yenna nee Inga dha work panna pora..

Shailu widened her eyes Hearing that...

Shailu mv: ayyayo.. theriyama vandhu maatikitta polaye...

Dev: vaanga .. unga patient oda file ah thara..

Both of them went from there to a room near the ward.. he took an purple file from the locker and handed it to shailu...

Dev: idhula .. neenga observe panna vendiya patient oda details irukku.. go through panikonga.. easy ah irukkum...

Shailu Nodded her head as yes..

Dev: Apram indha hospital oda rules and regulations unagalukku theriyum nu ninaikira.. Inga work pandra doctors Inga irukka quarters la dha stay pannanu.. apram..

He saw shailu yawning..

Dev: neenga tired ah irupinganu ninaikira... Vaanga ungalukku alert aana quarters ah kaatra...

Dev dropped her infront of her quaters.. when he turned around to leave,

Shailu: thank you dev...

He turned towards her with blank face...

Shailu mv: edhukku ipdi paakuraru?

Dev: am your senior so.. call me sir . Understand?

Shailu mv: ebba.. sariyana tension party'pola..

Dev raised his eyebrows, she looked down and whispered,

Shailu: yes sir...

Dev: good ..

With that he went away from there.. she sighed and went inside and slept..

______

Shailu entered the hospital & went to Dev's cabin straightly..  when she entered there .. she expected to see dev but another man was standing there,

That man looked at shalu with smile and greeted her ..

That man: ulla vaanga shailaja...

She smiled and went inside..

That man: sorry nethu neenga varum bodhu Inga irukka mudila..

She looked at him confusedly.. He looked at the file in her hand...

That man: oh.. patient file ah kuduthutaangala.. ok vaanga straight ah namma poi patient ah paakalam...

She followed him & opened her mouth to ask about him but he cut her off...

That man: ippa namma paakka pora patient file ah go through paningala?

She shook her head as no..

That man: it's okay... I will tell you...

They reached the metal door.. he put the code to open it...

That man: indha door oda code dinamum maarum.. for security reasons...

She nodded her head as yes.. the metal door opened and they went inside..

That man: namma pakka pora patient oda name.. Arsh kashyap... One of our most dangerous patient in our institution.. he is aggressive, manipulative, smart, wise, merciless.. 

She Gulped hearing that.. that man saw her reaction & chuckled and patted her head like child ..

That man: don't worry maa.. I will be with you...

She smiled at him a little.. they reached another metal door named A1 and he opened it with his fingerprint..

Both of them went inside and saw a man sitting in bed and reading a book his back was towards them..

That man: hello arsh ... Good morning..

The man who is reading the book turned his face to saw them.. seeing him shailu widened her eyes like a golf ball and whispered,

Shailu: "dev?"

That man turned towards her ,

That man: Sollu shailu..

Shailu confusedly opened the file and looked at the patient name arsh Kashyap  with a photo... She started to shiver a little & looked at arsh who is Smirking at her,

Shailu: you are Arsh? (Whisperd)

Continued...

Hi guys...

How is this chapter?

Did you all like "love me like you do?"

Tell me your opinions in comments below 👇

Your lovely authorey 💜...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

Leeza Autorstwa jlverse

General Fiction

141 8 7
"Boom! The door opened with a bang. The shadow of a man appeared, holding a gun in his bleeding hand. The other hand's fist was clenched so hard that...
151K 3.8K 33
"ahhh" she screamed in pain but her cries and screams got muffled as his hand slammed on her mouth. "shhh, another noise from your little mouth and t...
12.4K 873 11
I Strongly Believe The Universe | An #AshAangi FanFiction | Story Written in English 💜 CAST Ashwin in as Ashok Sivaangi in as Tangi Rakshan in as M...
143K 6.2K 55
Hero - Dhruv Vikram - 29 years old (CBI Officer in Special Crime Division ) Heroine - Mithra Rajesh - 27 years old ( Neurosurgeon) Hero and heroin...