The original bad guy (male re...

By Winter0Phoenix

You were part of the greatest criminal trio. You were the Emerald claw. You worked with the crimson paw and t... More

Prologue
Prison Break
Confrontation
Truths
Night On The Town
Nightclub Showdown
Hot & Steamy ๐Ÿ‹
On The Right Road
Dinner Date
Taming The Wolf ๐Ÿ‹
Bad Guy Vs Bad Guy
Christmas Speical
You're My Hero
Smashing The Crimson Paw ๐Ÿ‹
Day Of Fate
Wrath Of The Dragon
A Better Tomorrow
Peace In Our Time (Finale)

Things Dont Got To Plan

323 3 0
By Winter0Phoenix

"Up," "No," "Up," "No," "Down?" "Yes" "Damn it!" Diane was trying to pull you out of bed; saying last night was heated would be an understatement; having a night of love making with your loves it was amazing, to say the least, "we need to stop the White Panther!" "You need to come back to bed; it's only 8 am" pulling on you, you Diane fell on the floor "come on please," giving you puppy eyes with a groan, you got up, but Wolf, who was still asleep, had hung on tight. "Should we?" "Nah, leave him; he's happy, and I know what he likes in the morning; heading downstairs with Diane, you saw a particular duo.

"Hola amigo," giving an unamused look at Diane, she gave a sheepish smile "if you got four of us, you get all of us," you sighed "fine." Heading to the kitchen, Wolf slowly woke up, opening a sleepy eye "where am I?" "You are hanging onto your boyfriend, who is trying to make himself a hot drink" "ohhh, okay," he held on tighter. "Aren't you mad at him?" Wolf nuzzled your neck "honestly, no, he's too cute" "mmm, that I am~" sitting down and downing a drink, Diane pulled out a case file "this is everything we have on this White Panther." Flipping through the files, you wrote down some notes.

"So she's got a small army, the Impossible Gem, an endangered species, seems to be getting as much as she can, works in LA, needing a lot of metal; anything else?" You asked, sipping from your mug "no, that's pretty much it, but why all the money and metal?" Wolf asked as he got off you and sat down. "She's building something," Webs replied, rubbined her eyes, "and she will use the impossible gem as an energy source," Snake said as he coiled himself around your arm. Shark and Piranha soon joined as well "she would need to charge it first, though." You then faced palmed. "I'm an idiot; she's been using the money to pay off the power company to siphon off power for her gem."

Web's pulled out her laptop "then that means she must be using Omega power station people complained about losing power a few months back, but most didn't bat an eye to it." "Everyone get dressed, and when you are ready, follow me." Heading upstairs, everyone got dressed as you walked over to the thermostat, twisting about a wall gave way. "Welcome back, Y/N" everyone but Diane was shocked getting in the elevator. The group went down as walls opened up to reveal guns, tech, suits, and everything. "HOLY MOLY! I thought Diane's was big" "she got the idea from me." "Agree to disagree," She replied, laughing.

Shark checked out the suits "are these?" "custom made? Yep, each one is designed to withstand a tank. Everyone suited up as Diane tossed everyone a grappling hook. "Just in case we get thrown off course" "if they are strong enough to pull a fully grown dragon, you lot will be fine." Webs ran over, grabbing some hacking equipment as the others grabbed what they pleased. As You and Diane stood there with folded arms "like children in a candy store" Y/N walked over to the guns grabbing a shotgun, assault rifle and a pistol. In contrast, Diane grabbed a sniper, a pistol, and a knife.

The guys also grabbed some guns "are these even allowed?" Piranha asked, worried "one, we need to stop the White Panther; two, Diane is the governor, so she gave me permission; and three, quit bitching and put your big boy's pants on now, then time for our ride.

"I holy, what is that thing?" Wolf asked. Walking up, you ran a hand across the side of it. "This insurgent custom-made cost me a fortune, but she is worth it; she hits like a tank, bulletproof windows, reinforced armor plating 0-60 within 5 seconds." "Wait, how it's so bulky?" Shark asked with a grin; you popped the hood "custom cylinders with an engine that is not technically legal, also bulletproof and spike strip proof tires, a custom hatch on the roof, and onboard autopilot." The group looks a little skeptical "most of this stuff doesn't seem possible."

Diane laughed at this, "and most of the gadgets in my hideout weren't made by Y/N." "HUH?!" Everyone yelled, "its true Y/N is a game changer when it came to tech." "And yet you got caught," Piranha joked "well, when you get caught off guard by a bomb and then get pinned under so much rubble that it requires two cranes to lift it off you." In response, the fish only nodded. "Now, let's get going." With everyone getting in, the group commented on the seats, "ooo, these are comfy," "only the best." With the engine roaring to life, you sped out and toward the power station.

'Autopilot engaged,' you turned back to the group "okay, we need to take this quietly. Webs hack into the security system mark eneiems for us; Shark Piranha guard the back door; anyone tries to leave, stop them. Snake, take the vents and try and kill the power; Diane and Wolf, you two go in through the roof find that gem." "What about you, Y/N?" Snake asked. "I'm going to have a chat with the White Panther." Half an hour later, you made it. Pull up, you handed everyone a pair of sunglasses and an earpiece each "when Webs marks the enemies, we will be able to see them and keep in radio contact okay let's go."

As Webs worked her magic on the laptop Shark and Piranha went to the back door holding fast with their guns as Diane and Wolf climbed up a ladder to the roof, boosting Snake up into a vent; you knocked on the front door "yeah, yeah coming," a voice said as he opened you slammed his head against the wall outside knocking him out and crept inside. With Wolf, Diane they slipped in through an open window; as they put their sunglasses on, they could see red outlines of enemies everywhere, landing softly on a catwalk. They equipped silencers onto their guns and slowly started to follow the power cables.

Snake meanwhile listened in on a couple of guards "how's the generator holding?" "It's holding well that Gem should be charged soon, then the boss can do whatever she wants with it." Snake grinned as he could hear a faint buzzing, so he headed for it. Meanwhile, you had just slit another guard's throat, letting him fall, a voice came over the intercom. "The Gem will be charged in 4 minutes; get the supplies ready to go into the truck!" It was White Panther heading for the boss's room; you opened the door; seeing her sitting in a chair, you aimed your shotgun at her head. "Been a while, Panther." She slowly lifted her hands "that's White Panther, you reptile."

"What's the gem for?" "As if I'll tell you." "Come now, and I thought we were close since we last met." She chuckled "ah, yes, the train. I'm surprised you survived that blast, but like I said back then, you are out of your league." "Well, I'm running with a new gang anyway" "how did it feel leaving her to die in that vault?" You didn't say a thing "it seems the Gem trio had a tendency to leave each other for dead or not, I guess." You lowered your gun slightly "what was that?" "You think she is dead, Y/N? You really believe Sapphire Feather didn't have a way to live?" "Shut up" "she's alive, Y/N, but you won't be!" Turning around, she smacked your gun and tossed a bomb at you.

In response you kicked it out of the window. The explosive went off, shattering the glass and knocking you both other the White Panther was the first to get up; she drove a knife into your chest. "Until next we meet Y/N! The Emerald Claw is in there; kill him and grab the gem; we are going Mobile!" As three guards came to kill you, they were blown away by your shotgun. Getting up, you yanked the knife out with a curse, "everyone back to the car!" As the truck and a few cars drove off, you all stumbled back to the car and floored it "what happened back there?" Wolf asked, "she got under my skin; okay, that's it."

Diane saw the blood coming from your seat "Y/N" "It's fine," speeding onto the motorway, the truck came into view, but a car slammed into you. "Diane, take the wheel; the rest of you keep your heads down and only shoot if you've got a good shot" meanwhile, you lifted yourself out of the car and into the roof, jumping to the car that slammed into you with a punch Y/N broke the glass sending the driver flying as Wolf killed the passenger jumping back Snake coiled himself around your arm and slammed you onto the roof "thank you." Aiming your grappling hook at the truck, you fired and sped towards the back doors.

Ripping them off, another car aimed their guns at you until Pirnaha jumped on them as two guards aimed their weapons from the inside the truck. Diane shot them both dead, seeing the Gem glowing; you went to grab it until the White Panther came from behind it with a knife as you punched her in the face knocking her back. "You can't hit a girl!" "My fists are rated E for everyone!" With a another punch, she went to stab again until you grabbed her hands; with a struggle, you both fought over the knife until it slammed into the gem sending a beam speeding at your car.

"Oh no," was all Webs could say as the beam hit her. "WEBS!" You screamed as a rage built up inside Y/N; grabbing White Panther, you threw her into the gmGem as both tumbled towards the front of the van; jumping out, you blew a fireball from your mouth into the truck causing it to blow up and fall off the bridge turning around you ran over to your car which had pulled over there was a layer of smoke as everyone but Webs got out "Webs, Webs are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine; just give me a sec." Stepping out of the car, you all looked shocked.

"What?" Was all Webs could ask, confused

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 94 6
After A Lifetime Of Legendary Heists, Notorious Criminals Mr. Wolf, Ms. Omega, Mr. Snake, Mr. Piranha, Mr. Shark and Ms. Tarantula Are Finally Caught...
56.9K 659 15
I just watched the movie and feel in love with it! So I'm going to make a story. We all know the Bad Guys, right? Those dastardly criminals. But wha...
43.4K 1.1K 13
แดนสณ. หขโฟแตƒแตแต‰ หฃ หขโฟแตƒแตแต‰!สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ In which two of the most greatest, badist, most extraordinary Bad guys the world has ever seen, "The Crimson Paw" and "The...
116K 934 68
I got locked out of the VanessaWolfe1 account and had to make a brand new one. I'm going to basically revise the story as I go to the parts I feel li...