TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

12- Don't u dare speak a word

4.2K 492 68
By santhiyasuresh

Two weeks later,

It was the day of their first ultrasound and they r so excited to watch their princess for first time. Karan couldn't sleep the whole night bcoz of the excitement, he literally behaved like a child whole night, setting the alarms again and again, peeping out from blanket to see the time, he literally woke up when it was still dawn and he got ready before the sunrise. He was searching for things to be done in ultrasound and noting down the questions to be asked to the doctor.

She frowned when the place beside her was empty, she opened her eyes to see him no where in the room. She put her slippers and walked outside in search of them. .

He was standing on the living room balcony watching something. She was shocked to see him all ready, clean shaved and looking like a bby, she peeked into see what he was watching and went awww on him.

He was watching the procedure of ultrasound murmering things " isme dard hone jaise kuch bhi nahi.. They will apply gel and phir scanner.. Okay.. No issues.. Two bottle pani Chahiye, She need to be bladder full.. That's fine.. "

He turned closing the IPad and was shocked to see her standing behind him with arms rested on her waist.

Teju sternly " what r u doing "

Karan " kuch bhi nahi..Mei kya karungi "

Teju " I saw u were watching something "

Karan " voh voh "

He rubbed his nape and made a baby face

Teju " awwww mera little...shy horaha"

She hugged him and kissed his cheeks " I love you, u know u r the best. I m lucky to have you and u don't need to be shy away sunny, Men should also know these things to take care of their partner during this phase. I found u so cute when u does this little things for me "

He smiled widely and kissed her forehead
" so momma ready to see baby "

Teju " mumma is ready and excited just like papa "

He picked her in his arms " let's get ready then "

They got ready by 7.30 and their appointment was by 9 in the morning. He made her drink water, juice and liquid mostly till they reach the hospital.

By 8.45, they reached the hospital and she was full on bladder, doctor called them inside and both felt nervous, they can hear their heart beats, he hugged her before they enter " calm down love, we will do this together "

She nodded and both entered, doc asked about her general health and they proceeded toward the scan room. Doc checked her bladder and once she was sure that she is full, she started her procedure that searched for our little one.

Karan was looking at the monitor without blinking his eyes, Teju was looking at him and the monitor back to back

Doc " there he or she is, that little dot u see"

She marked the baby spot and both had tears in their eyes.

Karan " ye sach mei pea size hai "

Doc " it's been a month and half na Karan do it will be this size "

Teju " sunny.. Our baby "

She looked at him with tears and he nodded with tears at her. Doc smiled and moved outside giving them some privacy and asked the nurse to get the print copy of the scan.

Teju hugged him and let her tears fall
" you saw her na, she is so small, our little magaic "

Karan kissed her temple and calmed her
" don't cry love, she will also cry then. I don't want one more cry baby " ,he chuckled at the end

She slapped his arms and they walked outside after cleaning. Doctor forwarded the print copies to them and he traced the baby in the print.

Karan whispered " mine "

Doc " Teju, I hope u r following ur diet chart and no unhealthy foods okay. As I said before, this stage in pregnancy is very crucial and u need to be careful. "

They both nodded and left after getting the medicines. He was smiling, singing songs and totally in a happy mood. She was staring at him, adoring him.

Karan " bas biwi, tadna band karo.. "

Teju in a dominating tone" I m seeing what's mine.. U don't need to say me what shud I do. Watch ur front and Drive "

Karan " uff uff Mrs. Smith "

He kissed her cheeks and she smiled widely, pecked his lips.

Karan " u want to eat something, u didn't had anything na "

He asked in a concern voice and she smiled before saying " we will go home first, I m sure papa must have made something for us, everyone will be waiting for us "

He nodded and they reached home in next half an hour. They entered the living room and everyone looked at them with a wide smile..

Papa " bacha sab theek haina.. "

Mumma " kuch kaha doc ne "

Karan " yes Papa sab theek hai.."

He forwarded the print copies to them and they all got emotional seeing the little baby.

Papa " u both freshnup and come, breakfast is ready "

They nodded and entered inside their room. She stood in front of the mirror, removing her shawl, he sat on his knees in front of her, pecked her belly

" princess, today papa saw u for first time, aap inni choti hai.. Uff aap kab bade honge.. I know it will take months, phir bhi.. But kehte haina, safar ka pal meeta hota hai.. I m waiting, I m waiting for the day when my dream will turn real, when I will hold you in my arms.. I m waiting for that moment princess.. Papa ki paas ajao jaldi "

He kissed her belly and Teju ruffled his hairs.

Teju " hogaye baat beti se "

He nodded and kissed her forehead, she closed her eyes feeling the moment. They both freshup and moved outside, had their breakfast and the day went like that.

........................................................................

A leap of 1.5 months, Teju was 3 months pregnant now. Her mood swings were gradually increasing, her hormones were making her go crazy, she would cry one minute and be angry the next minute. Everyone are treating her like a baby, she gets what she wanted, Karan act like he is strict but he also give into her demands at times unless it's risk to her health.

One fine day, it was evening and she was craving for road side momos. He warned her not to have anything from road stalls, they do eat before but in her pregnancy he doesn't want her to have anything like that.

Karan stern yet calm voice " stop it teja, u r not getting it, no means no "

Teja " but why, I have had before also.. Y can't u get me that now.. "

Karan " pehele ki baat alag, abhi alag.. I don't want to risk ur health. Meine boldiya to boldiya "

Teja got angry listening him and shouted on him " Jabse baby aye, u r not letting me be myself. Hamesha order karti rehti ho..ye karo voh karo.. I m not ur puppet Karan, I want to eat means I want to. That's it's, don't show me ur fucking attitude like this. U r not my boss "

Karan " and you don't show ur fucking tantrums to me like this, if I m saying no, then try to understand y i m saying this. I don't want u to risk my child health "

Teja " first, it's our child and I am her mother. I know to take care of the baby well"

Karan " yes just like how u were shouting on top of ur voice , Isn't it , glad by the way u are taking care of the baby "

She calmed down listening to him and he left the room banging to his meeting. He said to his parents not to give her road side food even if she cries. They nodded understanding his point, soon Teju joined them and they made her understand his points. She was fine after sometime but still her mind was craving for something like that. She couldnt control her urge to eat spicy food.

The same time, parvez brought them some momos from the shop they regularly used to have. Her eyes twinkled seeing the momos, she ate two three pieced without anyone knowledge except parvez who was glad that his madam liked the snack.

He left after some time and she kept the leftover in the kitchen. It was night time, he came back from the meeting and she was with his parents watching something. He was feeling bad for talking to her like that and also hurt a bit listening her, but he chuckled thinking its her moodswing.

He moved to her and settled beside her, she kept her head on his shoulder as usual and he felt her normal.

Karan held her hands softly " sorry, my intention was not to boss you, I care for you and our baby. I don't want u both to fall sick , I can't bear anything happening to u both "

She felt guilty listening to him and was about to say him but a sudden adrenaline rush made her ran to the washroom, she puked everything and that didn't stop there, she felt dehydrated and dizzy. He caught her at right time and she held his hands, her head was spinning and she again puked making everyone worry , this is the first time she is vomiting like this. She held her stomach and wailed " haaa mummma it's paining... "

She felt no energy left and suddenly everything blacked out for her ,last she head was his scream.

He took her in his arms and everyone panicked seeing her. He made her lie down the bed and called the doctor immediately, mumma sprinkled some water on her face, yet there is no reaction.

Karan " Teju please wake up, I won't scold you please, dont do this to me please "

His eyes turned watery and he was a mess, he was crying holding her hand asking her to wake up, Papa also felt emotional seeing him.

The doctor arrived and she checked her.
she gave her some injection and asked about her last meal. Them being unaware of the momos, said dal chawal.

Doc " no dal chawal se aise nahi hoga.. She is dehydrated and seems fatigue, abdominal pain these r signs of food poison, I have given her medicine, let her wake up and Karan, ask what she had last, I will talk to her later. "

Mumma " there is nothing to worry right "

Doc " for now, there is nothing to worry but she would know her health condition first. So be careful nextime, straining the abdomen like this is not a good thing , take care of her "

Karan " she is fine right? Kuch nahi hua na ? Baby? "

Doc " she is fine karan, tired hogi zaroor, give her light food and these medications. Ask her to eat healthy, baby is all good. "

Karan was confused, he himself made her eat dal chawal , he asked his parents and they also said they gave her fruits and juice.
He walked to the kitchen and the left over momos caught his attention and he clenched his jaw in anger. He took the packet and saw the same store name they used to have.

He immediately called parvez who came to the home confused.

Karan angrily " who brought these "

Listening his anger voice, Papa came to living room and saw him questioning parvez

Parvez in scared tone " meine laya bhai"

Karan " usne bola "

Parvez " no bhai..bhabhi ne nahi bola.. Mei gaye thi uss raste.. Isiliye laya, kya hua bhai"

Karan held his hairs and Papa patted his back to calm him down

Papa "parvez tu jaa..dont bring these for her till pregnancy, she couldn't handle this.. Food poison ho gaye usse "

Parvez felt guilty and he left the house.

Karan angrily " Meine mana kiya tha Papa usko.. But she never listen to me. Usko apni marzi se sab kuch karna hai.. Toh mei kyu yahan pe..jab meri baat nahi maani hai toh mei kon hu "

Papa " gussa chodo.. Don't talk to her in this way.. Galti kiye par samjhayenge usse, samaj jayegi bachi hai "

Karan punched the couch " bachi nahi hai voh.. Maa bane wale hai "

Papa stood not knowing Wat to do, Teju is wrong but if he let him go to her, he will say something harsh to her. As a father and husband , karan is right at his place. He sighed before walking to Teju.

Teju wake up after sometime and she felt her head dizzy, she held them and suddenly remembered what happen. Her hands went to her belly and she looked at her momma.

Mumma " she is fine, kuch nahi hua.. That pain was bcoz of food poison "

She nodded slowly feeling guilty, she didn't think of the consequences and just led her craving mind to take on her. She looked around and found him missing. She saw papa who was sitting silent and a tear escaped her eyes.

Teju held both their hands " mumma papa I m so sorry. I m really sorry, I don't know this will happen.. I will take care more.. Please don't hate me.. Papa I promise I won't eat them ever, I promise not to disobey you and him, please forgive me this time "

She was crying and papa melted immediately, how can he be angry with his doll.

Papa " bas doll, bas, don't cry.. It's okay.. U realised ur mistake, please don't repeat this. We can't lose either of you. U don't know what he went through in this 1 hour. "

She sobbed in his arms and they heard foot step, they looked up to see him with a tray. He gave the tray to his mother and signalled her to feed her.

Teja "sunnnyyy " she called him, but he didn't look at her.

She tried to hold his hand but he moved aside and she gupled her tears acting strong. He was craving to hug her but his anger is not letting him do. He was hurt more than anger.

Karan " khana kao tejasswi, mumma khilao"

Teju " sunny I m sorry, please look at me.. I wont repeat this again. I m really sorry "

Karan " sorry, u r sorry now.. What if something happened to you .. Haan.. Mei kya karungi..when will u stop being childish, sab mazak nahi hai..what if something happen to the baby... Kya karogi tab.. "

Teja clutched her stomach tightly " please sunny, don't say something like that.. I can't.. Please "

Karan " oh come one teja.. Dont do these acting now.. Kya khana hai, oh wait momos laao.. Haa ..aur bhi spicy..ofc we will pleasure ur taste buds first okay, then joh hoga dhekelenge "

Teja " I m not acting karan, I also love her like you do.. I can't lose he, it was unintentional I don't know this would happen. She is my baby too, y will I take risk if I knew this would happen "

Karan " bola tha na meine tujhe.. Mana kiya tha aaj tujhe.. Par tu kyu sunegi meri baat..mei toh idiot hu, bina matlab batei Karti hu haina , pagal hu.. Socha hoga, ye toh kuch bhi kahega mei kyu sunu "

Teja nodded no and about to speak when he roared " Don't you dare say a word now, have this food and take rest. "

He left the room and she looked at the spectating duo, they also felt bad for her but it's time she realizes her mistake.

........................................................................

Hiyaaaaaa.. So that's for the day and I hope u all enjoy the story. Thank you so much for the support and love

Please share ur views on this chapter

Love

Santhiyasuresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 12K 48
Tejasswi Prakash had a neat , well planned life infront of her ; a loving family , an already successful career and a handsome boyfriend. Life was al...
18.5K 1.3K 10
This Short Story is about the insecurities Karan and Teju went through during Bigg Boss, what they were, and how they overcame their differences. Dis...
76.2K 4.9K 28
Let's see how tejasswi and karan meets and feel for each other.. There is big secret to be revealed LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL❤😊
205K 17.1K 67
a story of a rude yet soft heart girl..and a boy who is playful, soft hearted...let's see what destiny have written for them.. Story cover by @sahni_...