The window of HOPE...

By juliejones-333

I am just a girl... a helpless, worthless girl. I don't have any hope for tomorrow, or the day after that... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter - 5
Author's Note
Chapter-6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

The window of HOPE...

525 115 52
By juliejones-333

I am just a girl... a helpless, worthless girl. I don't have any hope for tomorrow, or the day after that ... my future is bleak... so dark with absolutely no rays of hope and happiness.

I hate living like this, I just want to die a quick death.... with no pain because everything hurts even breathing... I don't want to see another day of hopelessness but he won't let me die, 'my life is his...

his to take, his to scar..' so he says.

Will I ever feel 'the rays of hope' about which my English teacher talk so happily and highly about...

Will I ever smile like other people, will I ever be normal and have someone to love and hold on to...

Or am I always meant to be alone... and just wither away with time.

Hey Guys,

This is my first story on wattpad... so bear with me... and be a little easy on me.

I wrote this sometime ago... and this isn't edited.

Sooo Read,

Vote... &

Comment!

Julie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313 10 24
Heads up this story is pretty old and kinda bad so I don't rlly recommend reading😬 Anyway ~~~~ "P-please, just leave m-me alone," I whisper, mentall...
130 8 2
Is it true that there will always be someone who can light up someone's world when you're on your darkest days of your life or is it just a simple an...
2.6K 105 19
Ashley has gone thorough a lot in her young life, first she was abused by her dad , so she slipped into a bad depression and was diagnosed with PTSD...
8.6K 426 83
"It's too much to remember everything and everyone, all pain and hurt is killing me day by day little by little. I wish I could remove all the pain a...