he is not human

Galing kay i_m_bunny

An un humanly very dangerous creature falls for a sweet innocent girl. Taehyung: the only thing that can calm... Higit pa

Introduction
his birthday πŸŽ‚
Haunted house 🏠
he look so unreal
Dinner 🍽️ or...
First kiss πŸ’‹
runaway πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
physcopath 🩸
exam
Meeting
CEO??
suspicious.....
the bus....🚌🚍
1k omgggg thanks
short chapter
danceπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ» and his laps
FIGHT
sleeping
chats
locked
SAVIOUR
Pov's
Revenge time -1
Lol
26
Lizard 🦎
The game.
Shirt
....
Old lady!
Princess??
Wasted
Princess of the palace or heart ❀️
portrait and memories.✨
Club and girlfriend
Dare!
My princess.
My princess-2
Forest
Ms.noisey and Mr.pumpkin
Past life
His house 🏑
Marking her πŸ”ž
Long night πŸ”ž
Teasing
Dream
wet dreams
Jeju mystery

Revenge

698 64 6
Galing kay i_m_bunny

Jimin:I was worried 😟.

She Hugged him backa nd pat his back 

Yn: I am fine chimmy . 

He broke the hug and cup her face 

Jimin:are you hurt somewhere wait what are you doing here and what's wrong with your face did you cry . (He asked with a worried expression) 

Yn:humm well a-actaully 

Taehyung: you can sit 

Yn:humm hea let's sit first 

They both sat on bed and tae sat on couch in front of them . She told him everything.

Jimin pocked his tongue inside his cheek he was really angry yn can senses that.

Yn:but leave it I am fine (she said to calm him down )

Jimin looked at her with a are you serious experience 😧.

Jimin:are you fucking serious. You are not fine. It is not fucking fine. That bitch. How dare she . What if Mr. Kim Didn't picked up your call hun . What could have happened ynie. She fucking knew about you phobia still. I am not gonna leave her. (He get up from bed and was about to leave when yn hold his and said)

Yn: where are you going.

Jimin:to get a revenge on that bitch. I cannot really sit like a fool after knowing what she did. 

Yn:You are not going anywhere. 

Tae looked at their hands . And went toward them and freed their hand he was holding yn's wrist softly and then he looked at jimin 

Taehyung: It's getting late . You can see her in morning. Better not create any drama at this time.

Jimin was about to say something but yn cut him off.

Yn:he is right jimin. You should go in your room and sleep. Ok.

Jimin:(sigh)fine! But don't Stop me in morning.

Yn:humm.

Jimin:you gonna stay here only. You can come in my room if you wa-

Taehyung:she will stay here only and  you don't even have space in you room do you were will she sleep on floor.

Jimin:no I will.-

Yn holds her head with her one palm . Jimin looked at her worriedly.

Jimin: what's wrong.

Yn:my head hurts.

Jimin:that's because you cried so much . Ok sleep here and call me if any thing happens.

Yn:wah you didn't even picked up when I called . 👏

Jimin:hun😮are you blaming me now woah . I shouldn't have come to see you.

Yn:who asked you to come . Leave it I am sleeping.

She said and laid on bed and covered her self with blanket.

Jimin: ungrateful bitch.(he said and left)

Yn:yah what did you say (she sat on bed )leave asshole.

She again laid on bed and taehyung also come and laid beside her. They made eye contact for a second then yn looked down and turned her face to other side and soon they both drifted to sleep 😴.

_______

Hi, I know this chapter was not really good but it will be better next time it will be better idk 

Vote for sure. I am writing even my finals are just after 4 days . 😢

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

628K 21.9K 53
"Remove your each and every cloth.. you really need a lesson in every chapter, don't you y/n?" It all started with a glimpse of misunderstanding to t...
143K 5.3K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
85.6K 3.5K 62
"This marriage is only meant on papers and there is nothing to you to hope something from me. UNDERSTAND!!!" - he growled making his wife flinch for...
133K 3.6K 32
This is like others stories where two different personalities collide with each other. Will it create feelings between them ? Jungkook and yn are tw...