The Book of Life (Manolo x Re...

By -TheLittleWriter-

In the quiet town of San Angel, Manolo, Y/n, and Joaquin who have been friends ever since childhood are force... More

Quick Things (A/N)
The Wager
Blessings and Medals Part 1
Blessings and Medals Part 2
Manolo's First Bull Fight
Some Weeks Later
With Y/n Gone
Father/Son Talk
Pre-Show Talks
Her Arrival
La Corrida
Belonging
Welcome Party
Pig's Company
Terrible Songs
Kiss?
Proposal
Los Bandidos
Talks and Preparations
Sunrise Kiss? Part 1
Sunrise Kiss? Part 2
La Tierra de los Recordados
Family History/Reunions
Mamá?
She Awakens
Roadtrip
The Labyrinth
Candle Man
Life and Death
New Wager?
The Task
Battle on Both Sides
The Battle Continues
San Angel's Battle
The Bell
Wedding Bells

To La Muerte

1.4K 34 0
By -TheLittleWriter-

(POV:Writer(Me))

Carmen introduced all of the family members to Manolo, who happily greeted them. He felt happy to be with his family, to be surrounded with so much love and happiness.

-"This, is La Muerte's castle" a tree-like castle surrounded by flowers and beautiful patterns and colors, was in front of them.

-"Come, she will help you find my new daughter-in-law" Carmen pulled Manolo forward and they walked to the castle doors. They walked inside, amazed by the wonderful inside's.

-"Wow!"

-"Now, this is a castle!"

-"We were always La Muerte's favorites!"

-"You know how bullfighter's flirt with death, huh?"

-"And that's why there are so many of you down here" Carmen teased with a smirk on her face, while Manolo chuckled.

-"La Muerte's throwing a big Day of the Dead fiesta for everyone!" Carmen explained as they finally reached the table.

-"Ask her, mijo" she pushed her son forward.

-"My lady, could you help me find Y/n Posada?"

-"No one here can help you, bullfighter" everyone gasped in surprise as the chair turned and it was Zibalba seated, not La Muerte.

-"The Land of the Remembered has a new ruler!" he chuckled.

-"What!" everyone gasped in surprise and Carmelo spit out his drink.

-"Who, you ask?"

-"Little old me" he chukled. 

-"You again?" Manolo looked at him suspiciously.

-"But La Muerte would never hand her domain over to you" Luis stated as he took off his hat.

-"She lost a bet," Xibalba replied blandly.

-"Ah, she would do that" Luis agreed, nodding.

-"This land is finally MINE! All thanks to you, Manolo!"

-"What?"

-"La Muerte, bet that Y/n would marry you, I bet that Joaquin would marry her"

-"And since your not around anymore, Y/n's gonna marry Joaquin, just to, you know, protect her beloved town"

-"So I win!"

-"No, but Y/n passed away...I-I saw her...Oh no!"

-"Oh, Yes!" Xibalba laughed with a big sly smirk plastered on his face.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 354 34
Hey, my names Sofia or how my friends call me "lil' soso". Sofia is sassy, classy and a bit bad-assy she breaks the rules, talks back, smokes, drink...
458 35 15
In this society, everyone has a soulmate. And the way to find yours is just look. Along with a soulmate, everyone has a small tattoo on their cheek...
46K 1.1K 13
"Everyone Has A Story..." What if La Muerte had a brother, what if he helped his sister rule the land of forgotten? What if he loved life and the aft...
887K 40.7K 45
Humans didn't know vampires existed, yet they live among them just because they don't make themselves known doesn't mean they are not there. *** Onl...