Butterfly Effect [BNHA Variou...

By Ehanda_real

[Cover was found on Pinterest. Posted by ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Gᴀʙʀɪ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ; Story is inspired by Changing History [MHA Va... More

Prologue
✯ 1 ✯ The Anchor
✯ 3 ✯ The Ripple
✯ 4 ✯ Sudden Appearance
✯ 5 ✯ Blue Fury
✯ 6 ✯ Time And Time Again
✯ 7 ✯ Mr. Explosion
✯ 8 ✯ The Start of Something Terrifying
✯ 9 ✯ Walking Right Into Trouble
✯ 10 ✯ The Birth of a Hero
✯ 11 ✯ Ten Months
✯ 12 ✯ Entrance Exam
✯ 13 ✯ Fallout
✯ 14 ✯ Starting Line
✯ 15 ✯ Heated Encounter
✯ 16 ✯ Mock Battles-Part One
✯ 17 ✯ Mock Battles-Part Two
✯ 18 ✯ Mr. President
✯ 19 ✯ Recognition
✯ 20 ✯ Tidal Wave
✯ 21 ✯ Safe But Not Sound
✯ 22✯ Recovery & Reunions
✯ 23 ✯ A Friendly Interrogation
✯ 24 ✯ Ice Cream Date
✯ 25 ✯ A Simple Walk
✯ 26 ✯ Bakusquad...Without Bakugou
✯ 27 ✯ Rainy Day
✯ 28 ✯ Chaos
✯ 29 ✯ Mister Inferiority
✯ 30 ✯ Welcome Back To Class
✯ 31 ✯ Finally A Normal Day
✯ 32 ✯ Chaotic Lunch
✯ 33 ✯ Declarations of War
✯ 34 ✯ The Festival Begins
✯ 35 ✯ The Second Game
✯ 36 ✯ Intermission
✯ 37 ✯ The First Rounds
✯ 38 ✯ The Second & Third Rounds
✯ 39 ✯ The Finals
✯ 40 ✯ Awards Ceremony
✯ 41 ✯ The Iida Brothers
✯ 42 ✯ Internship Offers
✯ 43 ✯ Internships Begin
✯ 44 ✯ The Hero Killer
✯ 45 ✯ Hospital Time Once Again
✯ 46 ✯ Back To Normal
✯ 47 ✯ Races and Changes
✯ 48 ✯ The Beginning of Study Time
✯ 49 ✯ Study Times, Part One
✯ 50 ✯ Sleepovers & Teachers
✯ 51 ✯ Study Times, Part Two
✯ 52 ✯ A Day Out
✯ 53 ✯ Semester Finals
✯ 54 ✯ Meeting & Shopping
✯ Movie: Two Heroes ✯
✯ 55 ✯ Class 1-A's Swim Meet
✯ 56 ✯ Journey to Doom
✯ 57 ✯ Training Nightmare
✯ 58 ✯ Vanguard Invasion
✯ 59 ✯ Vanguard's Final Bow
✯ 60 ✯ All For One

✯ 2 ✯ Elementary

5.8K 225 110
By Ehanda_real

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

I don't know when my parents decided to send me to public school, but they were quite nervous about it. Dad had decided to take a five-year break from his job so he could take me to elementary school and pick me up from it.

Now, I can't emphasize the fact that I am a nineteen-year-old girl mentally so elementary school should be a walk in the park. Shapes, addition, subtraction, colors, writing, reading, and other subjects are no problem.

However! I am terrified.

Now I don't necessarily have social anxiety, and I am not afraid of getting bad grades. What I am afraid of...is the children.

It sounds stupid, I know! But kids are usually honest, brutally so, as they don't necessarily have that filter that older kids do. So if a kid says you're ugly or you're weird it is usually true. That brutal honesty was what terrified me.

The elementary, luckily, wasn't too far from where I lived. So my dad decided that we'd walk there. I was wearing the uniform and had my backpack with my lunchbox on my back. When we arrived I saw a couple of the last parents dropping off their kids.

"Okay, baby girl. I want you to behave for your teacher and try and make some friends," my dad said, crouching down to my height.

"Okay," I replied.

"Ah, you're so grown already! Maybe we should just go get ice cream," my dad cried.

Now that was a tempting offer.

"No, no. Your mother would kill me," dad sighed.

"I'll be okay, papa," I assured.

My dad pulled me into a hug as if I were about to go into a battlefield.

"I love you," he said as he let me go.

"I love you too," I replied.

One of the teachers greeting the last couple of kids smiled kindly at me as I walked up to her.

"And what's your name?" she asked.

"(S/N), (Y/N). Please take care of me," I bowed.

"Ah! So respectful! Come, let's get you to class. I'm sure you're excited to make some friends," she cooed.

She gently grabbed my hand and we walked into the school. I looked around to see different classrooms for different age groups. The young kids seemed to be towards the back of the school while the older kids were closer to the entrance. The teacher then opened a classroom door and ushered me inside.

"Ah, you must be our last student. Please come in," the male teacher in front of the room said.

I let go of the female teacher's hand and walked further into the room.

"Now today we're just going to get to know each other. There are coloring books and toys you all can use," the teacher said.

He went over a couple of rules, mainly to treat each other kindly, before letting us loose in the room. Kids ran all over to the toys and coloring books, meanwhile, I just sat down. I looked around until I saw a head of messy green hair sitting in a corner seat. The kid seemed a little lonely as he played with an All Might toy.

Wait.... All Might toy, green messy hair, and...the kid is a boy.

There was no way, right?

Either this world was raining canon characters or I was going insane. I got up and walked over to the boy before tapping his shoulder.

"Um...hello. I'm (S/N), (Y/N). Would you like to play with me?" I asked.

As I looked closer I realized that this was, in fact, Izuku Midoriya. I don't understand how Uraraka and everyone else could call him ordinary looking, because he was quite distinct. His round face is framed by a short mop of fluffy dark-green hair which sticks up at odd angles around his head, casting noticeably dark shadows onto itself. His eyes are large and somewhat circular, their irises the same shade of green as his hair.  He has a set of four symmetrical freckles in diamond formations, one on each cheek. He was so cute!

"Really?" he asked, excitedly.

"Mhm! If you want to," I smiled.

"Yes! I'm Midoriya, Izuku!" he replied happily.

"So what do you want to play?" I asked.

"Hmmm, how about-" Midoriya began.

We were interrupted by some snickering as some kids came up to us. In front of the group was a familiar spiky blond-haired, red-eyed, boy. There were two boys next to Bakugou as well. The first was a rather rotund boy with small wings sprouting from his back, while the other had long hair. There wasn't much to note about the two as they were rather plain.

"You should tell her the truth first, Deku. I'm sure she wouldn't want to play with a quirkless loser like you," Bakugou laughed.

As Bakugou's friends laughed and Midoriya hung his head. His face flushed in embarrassment as he looked at his desk.

"And? What's wrong with being quirkless?" I glared.

Bakugou and his friends stopped laughing as they looked at me. The way they looked at me made it look like I grew a second head...wait, that'd be relatively normal here. It was like...I'd just said All Might was the worst hero. Yeah, that's it.

"What do you mean? He has no quirk! He's a loser!" Bakugou argued.

"That doesn't mean he's a loser. You're the losers for picking on him for something so stupid," I argued.

Before Midoriya could say anything I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of his seat.

"Come on Midoriya-kun, let's play!" I smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•Izuku Midoriya•

As (S/N)-chan pulled me along to play heroes, while leaving Kacchan and his friends behind, I looked at her. She was the first to not care about me being quirkless and it was strange.

Not in a bad way!

I mean it made me feel...accepted. Or at least not isolated like the others made me feel.

Sure Kacchan let me follow him and his group around, but he had become really mean after getting his quirk.

At least I have one new friend, and I think one is all I need for now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

I may have underestimated how hard it actually was to play with kids. Okay, hard is the wrong term. It is difficult to pretend to be a kid while playing with kids. That and the fact of how imprecise these kids are! Their heroes and villain games were so weird and weirdly romance-driven. These kids shouldn't even know what romance is!

By the time school ended, which wasn't that long due to it only being elementary school, I was mentally exhausted.

I guess it showed how exhausted I was because Midoriya kept looking over at me as we exited the school.

"Are you okay?" Midoriya asked.

"I'm alright. I'm just tired," I replied.

"Really?" Midoriya asked.

I nodded before turning to walk backward as I talked to Midoriya.

"Who was that blond bully anyway?" I asked, despite knowing full well who he was.

"Oh, that was Kacchan. Um, Bakugou, Katsuki. I've known him since kindergarten," Midoriya said.

"Bakugou, hm? Well, he's annoying. Why do you even hang out with him?" I asked.

"I...we've just been friends for a long time,"  Midoriya replied.

"But he isn't acting like your friend. Making fun of you like that," I said.

"He's just always been like that," Midoriya replied.

"It doesn't make it right," I said.

"(Y/N)!" I heard a familiar voice.

I turned my head and saw my dad and mom walking over.

"Papa! Mama! I made a new friend!" I smiled.

I grabbed Midoriya's hand and raised it as if I'd just won a trophy. Yes, it was childish but I was excited. Who wouldn't be? Izuku Midoriya was now my friend along with Shoto, Touya, Natsuo, and Fuyumi.  I had a bunch of friends

And...my dad collapsed to the ground.

"That's great, sweetie! What's your name, young man?" my mother asked, crouching down.

"M-Midoriya, Izuku! Nice to meet you," Midoriya bowed.

"He's polite, just like you honey," my mom smiled.

"Izuku?" a kind voice spoke.

I turned to see Inko Midoriya and my smile brightened.

My life is complete.

Inko has large and circular eyes. Her hair and eyes are also green, but in a slightly darker shade than her son's. Her hair is straight and shoulder-length, with a small and spiky ponytail at the back.

"Mom!" Midoriya smiled.

"Did you make a friend?" Mrs. Midoriya asked.

"Mhm! This is (S/N), (Y/N)," Midoriya smiled.

"Nice to meet you," I bowed.

"A boy..." my dad whimpered.

My mom sighed before turning to Mrs. Midoriya.

"Please ignore my husband. He's a bit dramatic. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm (S/N), Sayuri. I'm (Y/N)'s mother," my mother bowed slightly.

"Ah. It's nice to meet you. I'm Midoriya, Inko. I'm Izuku's mother," Mrs. Midoriya bowed.

The two began to talk before my dad recovered. He introduced himself before the three began to talk.

"Oh shoot, I've got to go," my mom sighed, looking at her phone for the time.

"Is it to Touya, Fuyumi, and Natsuo's house? Can I come? Please!" I begged.

"Alright, alright. Say goodbye to your friend and Midoriya-san first," my mom chuckled.

I turned to the two and bowed.

"Goodbye, Midoriya-san. Midoriya, let's play tomorrow too," I smiled.

"Okay!" Midoriya smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few weeks of my life flew by.

I'd go to school and play with Midoriya, trying my best to simply avoid Bakugou, and the head over to the Todoroki house. It was a simple routine, but it made me very happy. All of this made me feel...real.

As strange as it sounds, the fact that I've been living in this world for five years hasn't fully registered. That and I'm still nervous that whenever I go to sleep I'll suddenly wake up in my old life.

The fact I barely remembered my old life made me just as nervous. If I did suddenly wake up would it be worse than my life here? I don't think I'd ever know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then there was the day Midoriya didn't come to school. I believe he was sick or maybe his mother was. Whatever the case I was left alone in a class full of terrifyingly honest five-year-olds without someone to direct my attention to.

So what did I do?

I grabbed a coloring book and used it as a distraction.

It didn't take much to keep the other kids away from me. I was the quirkless loser's friend after all. So, most of the kids didn't even look my way.

Most.

I could feel the glare from the red eyes of the angry blond known as Katsuki Bakugou.

He kept looking over at me.

No.

Glaring at me.

He wasn't saying anything and didn't even come within a foot of me. However, he just kept looking.

It was strange.

His stare wasn't necessarily angry. However, he looked frustrated and confused. Like a child not being able to solve a puzzle because he was missing a piece.

Eventually, toward the end of the day, he seemed like he wanted to talk to me. However, it was like he couldn't bring himself to actually take the steps.

In the end I left without talking to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew! Another chapter is down and two new characters added to the story. This chapter is a bit shorter than the others. I'm sorry about that, but I thought that was a good ending for it.

Five years old and you still don't have your quirk, eh? Maybe you really are quirkless. 🙂

Anyhow, how do you like Bakugou and Midoriya's addition? And Midoriya's little monologue in the middle?

Till next time: stay safe, don't forget to take care of yourself, and have an amazing day/night! 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 157 39
BNHA x FEM! BLACK! OP! Reader REWRITTEN VERSION IS IN PROGRESS!! guys i rlly do appreciate tha attention to dis book, but i'd be more den grateful if...
678K 21.3K 40
Where words fail, music speaks... " CAUSE I HAVE HELLA FEELINGS FOR YOU I ACT LIKE I DON'T FUCKING CARE LIKE THEY AIN'T EVEN THERE ▪️▪️▪️ BAND AU (ki...
304K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
308K 9.4K 95
*I have aged the charecters up for this story. * "In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, kno...