For You To The End Of The Wor...

By CrapeWaffles

Luffy died...but he got another chance. He will get reborn in another time, where he is Garp's second son. Lu... More

Chapter 1 - Beginning
Chapter 2 - Early Life
Chapter 3 - Pirate King
Chapter 4 - Birth
Chapter 5 - Sunrise
Chapter 6 - Scarlet-headed
Chapter 7 - Home
Chapter 8 - An Incident
Chapter 9 - Feelings
Chapter 10 - Family Bonds
Chapter 11 - Time heals?
Chapter 12 - Remember Me
Chapter 13 - Three Boys And One Dad
Chapter 14 - Their Home
Chapter 15 - Settling
Chapter 16 - Training
Chapter 17 - Growing up
Chapter 18 - Certain Meetings
Chapter 20 - Enter the Pirate Hunter
Chapter 21 - I Am Going
Chapter 22 - It's Hot Here
Chapter 23 - It's Happening Once And For All
Chapter 24 - The Truth
Chapter 25 - The Fight For One Life
Chapter 26 - Unexpected Changes
Chapter 27 - So Close
Chapter 28 - The War Ends
Chapter 29 - Book Closes
Bonus Chapter - The Remnants Of His Life
Bonus Chapter - Aftermath
Bonus Chapter - The One With The Soul
A/N - Prequel?
A/N - Prequel Update

Chapter 19 - The Story Starts Again

4.2K 173 27
By CrapeWaffles

-----

"Ha...Ha...Ha..." Luffy huffed as he ran down the road. He was holding a bag over his shoulder. His hat almost flew but he grabbed it and placed it on his head. On the hat there was a pendant with a red feather and strings. It was attached to the red band on the straw hat.

"Luffy!" Makino waved as she saw him running.

"Hey!" He waved back.

"Time sure flies..." Mayor commented.

"He is finally going..." Makino felt weird. Ace, Sabo and now Luffy will be gone. But she couldn't wait.

"Where is Dad?" Luffy asked as he wiped the sweat from the running.

"There." Mayor pointed with his thumb.

"Luffy!" Lue exclaimed as he stepped on the wooden bridge of the port.

"Dad!" Luffy ran up to him.

"Ready?" He asked and Luffy nodded.

"They're going..." Dadan whispered in the bushes.

"You don't want to say goodbye to them?" A bandit asked.

"Hph...for sure..." She mocked and turned around...tears daring to come to her eyes.

"You're going too? Lue..." Makino asked as she handed them a barrel of apples.

"Yes. I am tired of sitting around!" He answered by taking it from her.

"You better not burden my journey..." Luffy narrowed his eyes.

"Of course! Hahaha!" Lue patted his head. "Then!" He exclaimed and untied the rope.

"We're going!" Luffy ended.

"Farwell!" Makino waved to them.

"Shishishi!" Luffy was really excited.

"Em...Dad." Luffy said to him while holding his hat.

"Yeah?" Lue turned to him and his eyes widened. "Oh come on!" The BIG whirlpool was coming.

"WAAAAA!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Hide in the barrel!" Lue shoved him to the barrel with fruits. "Eat then you will fit in!" He placed one in Luffy's mouth.

"What about you?!" Luffy took it off and asked.

"I can swim, you're not!" Lue exclaimed with shark teeth.

"It's kind of funny, shishishi!" Luffy laughed. Lue sweat dropped a little but he too laughed.

"See ya, hahahaha!" Lue then closed the lid. "Here we go..." He murmured with a smirk as the tornado came and swallowed the boat in whole. Lue was in the water, looking back and forth he saw the barrel getting away from him. He swimmed to it and grabbed it so it wouldn't swim any further. Lue tried to use his strength to get to the air, but the steam was too strong.

'Come on!' he thought with a funny face. The air he was holding in his cheeks wasn't enough for the whole day! He then noticed something.

"Huh?" The fish saw them. Lue's eyes were red, he smirked and comically swam to it as the fish was running away. Thanks to the fish they were able to swim freely.

"Bwah!" Lue finally breathed the air. They were outside the storm. "Whew...Lucky." He looked back at the storm that was getting farther and farther. Lue looked at the barrel and he heard snores. 'Of course I would sleep...' He thought and smiled.

"Oi you see this?" A worker on a ship asked.

"Let's get this out!" Another said. Lue was swimming under the barrel, so they wouldn't see him, he then swam to the other side and got out, falling onto the deck. He hid behind the wall to some cabin.

"Yosha!" They took the barrel out of the water.

"It's heavy, probably alcohol!" They smiled and took the barrel to the underdeck. Lue looked around himself and then followed them. In a room.

"Woah...just like I remember..." He whispered and looked around. Then a plan came to his mind...

"Attack!" Pirates attacked the cruise ship. A pink-haired boy was thrown onto the cruise ship, he then went into the underdeck.

"Hello?" He asked as he leaned into a room. He saw a big barrel and decided to get it. While rolling it more pirates came. Lue was behind a table, laughing inside.

"Pfft..." He had a hand over his mouth.

"Coby, are you hiding?" One of them asked mockingly.

"N-No I w-was just taking t-this barrel of alcohol!" He defended himself while waving his hands in front of him.

"So why don't we lighten the load of this barrel a bit, hehehe." They said and took the barrel.

"N-No! Alvida-sama will kill us!"

"No if she doesn't find out, right? Coby..." Smirked another.

"Let me open it." A man said and then prepared his fist but...before he could destroy the lid someone did that for him.

"Waaaaa! I slept well!" Luffy came out of the barrel, punching the man unconscious. "Huh?" He looked around. "Who are you?" he asked.

"That's our part!" The other two exclaimed.

"Your friend will catch a cold if he sleeps here..." He said getting outside of the barrel. "Hm? Where is dad?" Luffy looked around again.

"Pfft..." Lue was still hiding behind watching it, he had a hand over his mouth, laughing and trying not to catch anyone's attention. 'Such a good scene, I can't destroy it' He thought.

"Ma, he probably got lost." Luffy said blankly. A man placed a knife near Luffy's face.

"Are you mocking us, even though you know we are pirates?" He warned.

"I am hungry, you have something to eat?" Luffy turned to the pink-haired boy who was flabbergasted.

"Fucking kid!" They said and tried to attack him again...but he broke their swords.

"W-what?" They trembled.

"What's the matter with you guys?" He asked.

"What are you?!" They exclaimed.

"Me?" He smiled. Lue's eyes lit and he listened closely. "I'm Monkey D. Luffy. Nice to meet ya!" He said and they ran away with their half-dead comrade.

"What...was that..." Coby murmured.

"Weird guys..." Luffy said.

"Hahahaha!" Lue stood up, scaring Coby.

"Oh, dad!" Luffy smiled.

"Dad?" Coby murmured.

"Good job, Luffy!" Lue patted his head.

"H-Huge..." Coby was intimidated by Lue's height.

"Hello!" Lue waved to him.

"Dad! Where were you?" Luffy asked, annoyed.

"Sorry, Woah, it was such a good scene! Hahahaha!" Lue held his stomach.

"Who are you..." Coby asked. The two raven-heads turned to him. They smiled together.

"Wait! You need to run away!" Coby held their arms but he was like nothing, they just were walking.

"Where could be the food?" Lue asked, Luffy was looking around.

"Dunno, oi..." He turned to Coby that fell on his butt. "Where is food?" He asked.

"I-I don't know...it's not my ship." He stuttered.

"Then what are you doing here?" Luffy tilted his head.

"I am...with the pirates that are raiding this ship." Coby explained.

"Oh!" Lue exclaimed and they turned to him. "Food is here, Luffy!" He went inside the room.

"Oh yeah!" Luffy ran up to him leaving Coby.

"Maybe they won't find us here..." He murmured looking outside the window in the doors.

"Which should we choose?" Luffy asked as they went through boxes of various foods.

"Oh! Jackpot!" Lue opened a box with apples.

"I am Coby...you are Luffy and..." Coby started. Lue turned to him.

"Monkey D. Luerion! I am this guy's father!" He grabbed Luffy's head and turned it around, some could think he snapped his neck but Luffy was a rubber so he didn't.

"Luerion-san then..." Coby walked to them.

"These fruits are good!" Luffy said while munching on them.

"Luffy-san, that was amazing, how did you do that?" Coby asked.

"What what?" Luffy asked.

"You broke their knives!" The boy exclaimed.

"Ah...well, I just broke them, you know, Shishishi!" Luffy answered. Lue nodded along while eating something.

"Do they have any boats around here?" Lue asked.

"I think so...why do you need one?" Coby asked.

"Our boat got swallowed by a whirlpool." Luffy said.

"You mean that whirlpool?! No one would survive that!" Coby exclaimed.

"Man, it was so sudden, hahahaha!" Lue and Luffy laughed along.

"You are with those pirates?" Luffy asked.

"Em...yes..." Then Coby explained what had happened.

"Eh..." The two ravens blinked...

"Then why don't you just run away?" The younger one asked.

"N-N-No! I can't, they'll kill me!" Coby answered immediately.

"Oh, so you're a wimp! I hate you, man! Hahahaha!" Luffy laughed. Lue actually remembered this memory so he was just smiling.

"Ah...yes, I agree with you...Shame I don't have the courage to swim inside a barrel through the ocean." He murmured.

"I actually didn't! Hahaha!" Lue raised his hand.

"What?! Then how?!" Coby exclaimed.

"You see..." Luffy got up and came to Lue. "This guy's stronger than you think!" He pointed at his dad as he laughed along.

"Stronger than you...?" Coby whispered.

"Hahaha!"

"I would want that too, because I have a dream too." Coby looked down.

"Hm?" Lue stopped laughing.

"Why did you guys go out to the ocean?"

"I..." Luffy started and glanced at his father who only smiled back. "I am going to become the King of the Pirates!" He exclaimed with a smile. Lue's heart warmed. He was glad.

"The P-Pirate K-King?!" Coby trembled. "But that title gains a person that gets everything that is possible in the whole world!" He stood up. Lue narrowed his eyes. "Find the biggest treasure in the world! The One Piece!" Luffy was nodding along.

"It's impossible! You can't go to the top of this era, every pirate is looking for it!" Coby then was punched by Luffy.

"I do it because I want to." He took his hat. "I decided to become the King of the Pirates so I don't mind dying while achieving it." Lue was at the side. He closed his eyes.

"This!" When he was Luffy once. He stood at the big rock.

"Huh?" All of his crew looked up to him.

"This is our final battle! Guys!" His expression was...sad.

"What?" Some marines asked.

"Don't dieeee!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

Lue opened his eyes and saw that they ended their conversation. Someone broke through the ceiling.

"Who did you say you would beat Coby?" A really ugly lady said.

After some fighting and sending people flying, they were finally on a boat.

"Hahaha! It was fun!" Luffy laughed.

"Good job!" Lue showed a thumb up and winked.

"You're looking for One Piece, then you're going to the Grand Line?" Coby asked.

"Yep!"

"And you sir...you're..." Coby looked at Lue. The latter glanced back. Luffy too, anticipated the answer.

"Well...I'll stay for some time!" Lue answered and Luffy smiled.

"YES!" He threw hands in the air. "Hey, who is that pirate hunter?" Luffy turned to Coby.

"You mean Zoro? I heard he is held in the Marines Base." The boy answered.

"Heh? He is a wimp?" Luffy was disappointed. Lue smiled knowingly.

"Absolutely not! He is a terrifying demon!" Coby protested then there was silence. "Why do you ask?"

"I would like to get him to join my crew, if he's a good man!" Luffy answered. The older raven-headed closed his eyes and leaned in the ship.

"I won't leave you!" Zoro exclaimed to his captain.

"Zoro." Luffy looked back at him.

"Gh..." Zoro's eyes were wide open. He clenched his hands on the swords. He turned around and started to run, a single tear dissolved into the air as he ran.

"Thank you..." Luffy's eyes were shadowed and he smiled.

Laughing from Luffy and Coby's protesting filled the atmosphere. He watched them with a smile. Then...they finally reached the island.

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 255 7
Ace, Sabo and Luffy were captured by Bluejam instead of them giving Sabo to the nobels. They set fire on the Grey terminal and escaped. The three bro...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.4K 174 7
*Cover art is not mine* *I do not own one piece or its characters, this is merely a fanfic based off of one piece the owner is eiichiro oda. all cred...
13.1K 977 20
Circumstances reunite Vidhi and Yuvraj, former flames turned strangers by life's diverging paths. When Vidhi is entrusted as the cardiac surgeon for...