Soulmates (Damian x Reader)

Batboys_Lover1939 द्वारा

Damian and Y/N were best friends from first sight and now they stay best friends but what they both don't kno... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
😨😨.....😨😨
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 11

125 1 0
Batboys_Lover1939 द्वारा

Previous Chapter- When he finally reached us he stopped at me and I felt Damian pull away but still kept a hold on my hand, "Y/N do you think we can do that raining now" he seemed all excited so I looked and Ra's and Talia who both gave me a slit nod, I turned to Damian and he sighed but smiled and let go of my hand...

"Good Luck"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I followed Jorden to the training room "you got permission to train with me" I nodded at his question "since our families are partners in this situation we all figured it would be best" We found a corner in the room to train "our families? I thought you said you weren't betrothed to the prince" I started my stretches before replying to him "we aren't but I am their second. So the family I protect and your family".

I see him nod before getting into a fighting position and right off the bat I noticed some things wrong "your feet aren't in the right position" I see him look at me shocked so I go to fix his feet. I could say his arms are not right either but I don't want him to learn all of our secrets, especially if her a trader.

Learning basic fighting though can't hurt, once I fix his feet I stand in my position about 5 feet in front of him "you can make the first move Y/N" I shake my head 'big mistake' I run at him and he tries to block me but fails.

I take him down in one attack and look at him on the ground, he stares up at me with a frown on his face "that's not fair, I wasn't ready" I chuckled "you told me to go first and I put you in the correct position so you were ready" his mouth opened to defend himself but closed so I held out my hand to help him up.

Once he was back on his feet his face still held a frown "I only let you go first because..ya know ladies first.." I let out another laugh "trust me you have a better chance of coming at me first than trying to treat me like a lady".

He still looked upset but nodded anyway making me shake my head "just try again, maybe you go first this time". We set up to go another round and this time he went first like I suggested but still ended up on the ground in one move.

He groaned "I thought you said I had better chances" I shrug "you make your moves way too obvious, I can tell from a mile away, and blindfolded". He gets up without my help this time and put up his hands for another round, I smirk and get into position again".

Time Skip

After a few more rounds they mostly all end the same way him on the group in one to two moves. He finally decided to give up for the day which makes me chuckle and we both walk out of the training room, "you lied Y/N" I sigh "I didn't lie I said you had a better chance at taking me down, I never said it would happen".

I felt a presence behind me and I turned to see Lina "I see you too have been training" Jordan nodded and smiled at her "she taught me a few things as well" I looked between them to see Lina give me a small smile "thank you" I nod "no problem, I'm mostly always free so anytime".

Lina stands beside Jorden "should we go eat, I bet you're hungry after all that training" He nods before coming up to me and hugging me "thank you" he pulled away and I tried not to tense up and show weakness. They both walked away and once they were out of sight I felt someone else come behind me, I turned to find Damian this time.

I let out a breath of relief it wasn't Cobra wanting to question me about training Jorden. I looked at Damian and he stepped closer "you seem tense" I froze "how did you-" he rubbed his hands up and down my arms "relax, you tensed whenever I hug you so I imagine you're not too fond of people touching you".

I looked away from him "sorry" he held both of my hands "you don't have to apologize for your feeling Y/N, if you feel discomfort towards something you get to speak that feeling, I'm sorry I kept pushing to be in close contact with you all this time" I sighed "I tensed the first few times with you but it was mostly from shock not so much discomfort" he went silent so I looked up to find him with a shocked expression making me chuckle before pulling my hands away from him.

I start walking down the hall towards the infirmary so I can finally get to work on analyzing this toxin deeper before they bring the supposed cure in. Damian must have shaken himself out of his shocked state because he was right on my heels a minute after I started walking. I walked in to see the assassin who was infected right now knocked out cold 'perfect'', I grabbed a chair and sat it right at his bedside.

Damian soon followed me in and brought a chair next to me "you just drop that on me and walk away" I smiled before feeling my magic flow out into my palms to examine the toxin "I need to concentrate" I hovered my palms above the man's arms before slowly moving to his chest.

"How exactly does your power work" I gave him a slight glance but continued my task "it's complicated". "Oh," he seemed disappointed in my response "I guess...it all started with my teacher, he took me in" I moved my hands and turned up my energy "he taught me everything I know, to help me protect myself...I own him my life". I moved my hands to his neck and felt a pull making me lean in and attach two fingers to his pulse.

"What's wrong Y/N" I didn't answer his question, I stood up and leaned over the guy and traveled my hands over his whole neck not missing an area until I found two holes in the left side of his neck. "I found something Damian" he got up and stood next to me "go find your mother and grandfather please" he quickly made his way out of the room to fetch them.

Time Skip

All three came back into the room Ra's came right to my side "what did you find Y/N" I pointed to the area with the two holes "this is where the most toxin is coming from as for the structure of the toxin, it's wired it seems to be natural but also man-made somehow". The patient finally woke and he looked around slowly still a little drowsy.

I blushed feeling his face move across my chest since I was leaning over his face. I back away a little and backed into Damian which I jumped at because I didn't realize he was behind me. I turned around to face him still with a blush on my face "are you ok" I nodded and tore my eyes away from his to catch eyes with Talia who laughed at my flushed state.

"It's ok Y/N, it comes with the territory of being a woman and besides he was still partially asleep" I nodded "I-I just I wasn't-" Damian held both my hands again "what just happened, did he touch you?" I kept my eyes away from his "no his face was...in my chest". He went silent and I looked to see him blushing so I chuckled and went back to Ra's side "how are you feeling".

I looked down to see the guy was more awake "where am I" I turned to look at all other them before turning back to him "you are in the infirmary" Ra's took over "do you remember anything from how you got here" he groaned and held his head so I moved in closer but felt Damian arms wrap around me from behind "don't get so close".

I turned my head to him "it's fine now" I felt power flow back to my hands and laid my hands over his head "does that feel better" he relaxed "yes, thank you". He looked at Ra's now "my memory is still a little foggy but I remember a member of my team coming to tell me an attack was occurring..then swords clashing and that's it".

Talia stepped up to his other side "Y/N do you have the ability to clear his memory" I looked at her "I am easing his pain right now and I can take away memories, I've never tried to clear up memories". I felt Damian's arms tighten around me 'I forgot he was there' "You can do it Y/N" I take a deep breath and focused, I felt my energy crawl into his memories 'now I have to work past the fog'.

I felt Damian's arms still around me which helped me stay calm and de-clog his memories, I pulled my hands from his head and backed away hitting Damian's chest "how is that, do you remember anything else?" he nodded slightly "that's better, one minute I was fighting normal assassins and the next some monster ambushed my squad and it-it bite me and then everything went dark".

I turn to Ra's who was looking at me already "have any theories Y/N" I looked to Talia who nodded then back at Damian who smirked at me "well...those marks of his do look like bite marks..and unless vampires are still a thing, they look like the mark of a snake"

Ra's looks at the marks again "he said his kind is too dangerous for us, makes sense doesn't it" Damian answered from behind me "oh why he calls himself cobra" Ra's turns to Damian

"Exactly"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, we might be finally getting somewhere with Cobra...

And opening up to Damian more is wonderful

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, stay tuned for more mysteries and moments with Damian!!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5.4K 114 14
*COMPLETED* You are Oliver and Dinah Queens long lost daughter. You were taken as a child to be trained as an assassin. You were told that hero's wer...
279K 6.9K 34
{I wrote this when I was like 13 imsorry} #3 teentitans out of 944 stories #6 dccomcis out of 1000+ stories #12 damianwayne out of 1000+ stories ...
133K 3.1K 30
As Poison Ivy's son, You got a good childhood and many friends but you got kidnapped , ending in traumatizing you. Now you and your friends being tee...
45.7K 1.4K 12
Book II of The Bride of the Demon series COMPLETED After the death of her baby sister, Y/n is free. She can breathe how she wants, think about what s...