Eclipse ( Sequel to A.A)

crazy1perla által

"Monsters are real, and ghost are real, too. They live inside us. And sometimes they win" - Stephen King Har... Több

Welcome
Prologue
1
2
3
4
6
7
8*
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 *
19
20
21
22 *
23
24
25
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Thank You

5

368 18 2
crazy1perla által

//(Gif Of Avalon on the side )//

"Life is suffering - Confucius

♠️Harry's POV♠️

After the séance, I couldn't beat to be with others I wanted time alone but I knew that time alone would only cause me pure utter fear. It would end up tearing me up, little by little. I wouldn't be able to rest, much like my mind is recapping itself. The dark thought if it all living inside me, as if they will never leave until I find some reassurance inside me.

"Harry " said the soft voice. Her hand touching my shoulder, "What is wrong my dear Elizabeth " I said softly grabbing her hand. "My dear boy, we must discuss some things " she said and sat down on my lap. I hugged onto her nudging my head onto her body. "My dear Harry, you poor misguided soul. My heart ache's for you " she whispering softly. "Why would such a thing make your heart ache for me? I'm merely deserve for what I have done. I've made many mistakes in my life, perhaps this is my destiny. My destiny is to allow the suffering to take over me and end me. Just crush me,"-

"H-Harry, your grip it to tight on me I-I can't breath. P-please stop "she gasped. I released my grip and shook my head. "I'm sorry, I must be going mad, I just have not been feeling the same" I said. Elizabeth looked at me with tired eyes, "My king, you have suffered far to long. You've been in these castle walls far to long. I'm sure you will end up losing your mind, you need to loosen up. You must relax yourself, so I'm taking you out " she smiled.

Laughter filled the room, "Aren't the men usually meant to ask the women out when they wish to court them ?" I questioned. "I suppose, but quite frankly I don't care. Your kingdom is to innocent and polite its time that we get your maids, your people rumoring things. We must spark something before they believe you have, unique desires " winked Elizabeth. "For a women who is highly admired and highly spoken of in most kingdoms you are very rebellious " I laughed.

Elizabeth smiled, "Jonathan always told me that if he ever died, in which he did, that I'd find a new suitor. Someone who would deal with me, someone who would love me just like he did " she smiled. " Honestly why is it every time we discuss my dead cousin, I always feel as if you are to confess your love for me at any moment ? I honestly am expecting you one day to just show up at my court, patronizing your love for me and asking for my hand in marriage " I said as we walked out my bedroom .

"I'm glad you have discovered my plans, honestly Harry. I feel as if, I'm the man in this relationship. Your far to pure for me, another reason you must have tour virtue " she winked. My face blemished red, " I now presume you shall be constantly pestering me for that " I mumbled. " Your not my type, I like them bold. Experienced and not you, someone like Prince Philip of Condor " she smiled. " Oh that is pure horror, he is merely 17 years of age. You are above him, ranging of the age of 100, your practically an old hag " I teased.

" Well I can tell you something, that 17 year old knows how to pleasure better than a 45 year old man as yourself " she winked. " 1) That is disgusting I don't wish to discuss your, private activities. 2) I'm 27, please do get your facts straight " I smirked. " Well very defensive my king " smiled Elizabeth as she held my hand. We walked around the kingdom for a while. People murmuring silently among themselves the news if their king with another women who happens to be a queen.

" Harry lets lie down here " said Elizabeth as we laid in the meadow. The flowers gathered around us as we looked up at the skies. " Harry do you remember as children the way we would look at the stars at night " smiled Elizabeth looking towards me. " I believe I do remember. Those were simpler times, I remember how a rebel you'd be and force me to get out past the dark hour and go out with you. " I smiled holding her hand.

" I remember some thing you told me of the stars " smiled Elizabeth as she looked up at the sky. I turned and looked up as well, the gray and dullness if it all. Its beauty having a more greater meaning than anyone could possibly think of. " I can't say I do "

" Well, I remember us near the lake, the one by the church. I remember you looking up and telling me you love the stars. I was confused and asked you 'why?'. You told me the beauty of the star is not what we see but what they see. That the stars have lasted longer than the humans time, that they have seen the world evolve. They have seen 100 years in the past and will see a 100 years in the future. They will be around forever, the ones that die will shine brighter than before ending their legacy, but the brighter they shine, the greater of a story they contain " said Elizabeth.

I looked at her, " We are a broken pair aren't we ?". She chuckled and shook her head, " I believe every human in this world is broken, we are chess pieces to a game, a game that must be finished. "

" Elizabeth, if I weren't still so heart broken about Annaliese, and waiting for me so called one true love , and having to run 2 kingdoms and worry about supernatural forces. I think I would have actually married you " I said truthfully. Elizabeth smiled, " And if I weren't pregnant with your cousin's child. Didn't have a war uprising in my kingdom, have protestant bastards trying to take over my kingdom. As well as having to deal with these crazy pregnancy symptoms I would say yes to your proposal of marriage " she smiled.

" I suggest we go, I fear a storm is to uprise " I said looking at the sky yet again. " Awh Harry, I was having such a lovely time. Since we are being intimate at this moment. Why has a man of power and looks such as yourself not found a proper women before?" She said raising and eyebrow.

" So direct my dear, well since you asked so kindly. I had taken care of Ace when I found him in war. I never had time to find romance, I focused on him. Then Annaliese showed up, and she sorta ruined me, she still has me ruined. I never planned to be with her, in fact I didn't want to. However, soon she just began to open up to me, I saw her beauty, all of it and I just lost it all. It seemed as if she was a witch, having me be bewitch. I was under her command, she was my Queen way before she became it and realized it. " I said sadly.

" Your Styles blood keeps you going. Once Jonathan died, I remember the words he told me before his death. He told me to rule his kingdom, that I would have your alliance and Ruperts as well as Jane's. I now realize that I have you Harry, I have you as my best friend who I can confine my darkest secrets and tell my feelings. You won't look at me in pity because we both know what that feels like " said Elizabeth.

I got up and picked her up, hugging her tight. " Maybe you'll be my redemption" I said softly. " I can't be, I'll only cause you more pain my beloved " she smiled sadly. I grasped her hand in mine walking towards the castle, " King Harry, Queen Elizabeth, dinner is ready shall we serve you ?" Asked the maid. " No, I'm exhausted. I need to rest, Harry you go on my dear. When your done please tell Sylvia to come to my chambers. I need to talk to her " said Elizabeth. " Adrian, please accompany Queen Elizabeth up to her chambers. She is feeling ill, seek that she is well rested " I said. " As you wish my king " said the guard.

I saw him pick Elizabeth up and head upstairs, I headed towards the dinner table. Edgar, Troy, Mary, Sylvia, Ace, and Jacob were all seated. " Hi dad " smiled Ace. " Hello my son, sorry for being out to late. I was out with Queen Elizabeth, which reminds me. Sylvia, Elizabeth asked if you could possibly go up to her chambers, after your meal of course and speak to her please " I said.

" Thank you for your message. I will most certainly check on her "she stated..

"Very well, Ace son how was your day " I said. "It was lovely, my friend Candace taught me how to fish properly " smiled Ace. Just like that all conversations ended. Dinner was eaten in silence and just like that it all ended. I had to know for myself what Jacob has been doing ever since that day, I needed this for me now.

After dinner I went to Jacob's chambers, "Jacob " I called out. "Yes " he called out. "May I come in " I said softly. "Yes of course" he said and opened the door. I noticed a rosary and a bible in his hand, "Oh my pardons for interrupting you during your prayers " I said. "Oh no worries. God has allowed me his redemption, so I now follow the life of the church " he smiled. I wanted to punch him in the face. "Ah I see, I can come back later if you want. I wouldn't want to stop your devotion " I said. "Oh no your majesty, no issues at all. I know why you hear, seeing if I had stopped my old habits and I did " he chuckled.

"You have ?" I said. "Yes of course I have, I am a member of the church. I have confessed my sin's. I'm a changed man now, after that day I moved away releasing I wasn't okay and I found a group of people they took me in. I joined the new power of god " he smiled.

Part of me felt anger, he lived his life happily. I still pained every day for the losing of the one women I loved the most in this world. He didn't have to worry about anything anymore, he didn't have to worry for all the madness that has occurred since that day. He hasn't woken up screaming, drenched in sweat hoping and praying that everything that has occurred was madness. That it was all a dram because that is what it felt like, it felt like a complete dream. Nothing felt as if it were real, it wasn't fair that he lived in peace, yet the demons in my life haunted me in my dreams and everything else. The darkness of the shadows came out and they played with me in the day and followed me throughout the night.

" Well isn't that fortunate" I gave a fake smile. " Oh yes indeed, pretty fortunate that I've been given redemption if you excuse me. I'm going to go to sleep, its been a very exhausting day " he yawned. " Yes of course I understand. Enjoy your slumber" I said. I walked out and closed the door shaking my head. Something didn't feel right at all, I suppose its the feeling you get once you've been betrayed.

" My king " said Edgar. " What?" I said as I closed the door to Jacob's room. " Their is a lady's trading going on near the border of the next the woods . We must quickly head over " said Edgar. " I'm going alone, gather group of men as soon as possible " I said. " Are you sure Harry?" Said Edgar concerned. " Yes I'm positive, we must get men in company, we can't arrive all at once. Get me a horse !" I exclaimed.

I stood their in this disgust, women some beaten, others being touched in areas of impurity." Hello my good sir, how may we help you ?" said a man. "I'm here in search of a whóre, a girl of beauty, virtue isn't a factor needed " I said the words foreign on my tongue. " You seem like a noble man, shouldn't you have no trouble with the ladies " rose the man's eyebrow.

" I have tried them all, once you get out of the old its time for the new " I smirked. " Yes, well my - my . Well I don't seem to know your name what is it my kind sir " he said. " Lord Leith of Carlton " I said using my friend Jane's kingdom.

" Awh, well you've come to the right place. We have the finest women here, the best to get lost in. Please sit and enjoy " said the man.

I watched in horror women being put on a stage, young girls of merely 13 years of age put upon that stage. Stripped of everything, stripped of their dignity, of their reputation everything just gone. Nothing could ever heal them of this pain that they are currently going through. They have been taken of their liberty.

I know for a fact that most girls are sold this way or are kidnapped from their dignities.

"First of our ladies is called Night Changes, she can make your night change very quickly. 100 crowns for her " said the auctioner. She was a tall blonde, her hair to the side as she moved around spiraling and walking around smiling to all the men. I sat down, I knew this was going to be a very long night. I watched as more girls were brought up and bidded on for high amounts of money as they were chastised to show themselves. Edgar and Troy had stepped in a while ago ready to attack and take these girls away.

"And for our last girl of the night Avalon Bennett " said the auctioner a wicked smile to his face. The group of men grew crazy, some roaring and cheering. Their she stood, her face completely closed and covered, a simple dress that left almost nothing to the imagination. My eyes roamed her body and my heart stopped, it was like my Annaliese only shorter, drugged up completely, with red brown hair, her eyes were a blue and shinning almost a metallic blue. I felt my heart break slowly, a man stood their before everyone else grasping Avalon by the waist.

Fear struck her eyes as she began to cry slowly, "No please " she whimpered. He grabbed her dragging her off the stage. Men began launching themselves at the women grabbing them forcefully. "Hurry up Jack get a one of these creatures. We gotta get ourselves prepared Jacob wants us to help him tomorrow " said a man in front of me. "What going on tomorrow " said the man is voice sounding drunk. "Were going to kill King Styles, he has way to much power. Didn't you hear mate was he was been doing " said the man talking to the now group of small men. "No what has he done " said one of the men. "He and that so called bastard Queen went behind his cousin back and instead, that child she is caring is the kings child we are all in danger of him becoming way to powerful for us all. If he gains to much power he'll end up with half of Europe " said the man.

"And you all fear that?" I spoke up. "Of course, we want him and everyone dead. Our true King Jacob should run this Kingdom and that stupid dead princess kingdom of Eudora. We need him not some boy " smirked the evilly. "Edgar bring the guards in, everyone here has committed treason you are breaking the law " I spoke loudly. "And who are you ?" said a man. "I'm that bastard you all want to kill. King Harold Edward Styles of Aeries and Eudora " I smirked. Their mouths all fell open and a scream was heard. "HELP ME ANYONE PLEASE " cried the voice. It was the voice as my beautiful girl, how she must have cried for me when that low life of Jacob had dared to touch her.

My blood began boil with anger I would not allow this to happen guards began to gather themselves around room, I rushed towards the back to the voice distress. I heard grunts of pleasure and a cry, "Your going to feel amazing " laughed the voice. I pulled my sword and inserted it inside him. He collapsed and Avalon screamed. I pulled him off her grabbing her, she began to whimper and I held her tight. "Its going to be alright " I said softly. "Thank you " she said softly. I felt her hands closer to my trousers bringing them down slowly, she moved away from my arms and down to my knee's.

I moved away from her bringing my pants up quickly "What are you doing. " I said shocked. Her eyes looked as if she was about to up at any moment. "I am repaying you for your services, no man does this just because they are kind " she said softly.

"No. I will not allow that, I will not allow you to undergo such torment" I said giving her soft look. "Its all I have ever come to know " she said getting up and falling in my arms. "Not anymore " I said holding the beautiful girl front of me. This girl that was like a glass of tea, good enough to hold but once you dropped it, well once you dropped it break into millions of pieces but if you wanted, you could bring those pieces back together and fix the glass. It may not be as good anymore for the tea but its their, and you protect it, perhaps in time it will hold onto something greater than the cup of tea.

------------------

I was going to update earlier but I procrastinated a whole lot. This was a pretty long chapter I hope you all enjoyed it, and had a lovely memorial day. Please leave me your thoughts

Vote,comment, share

- P

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

159K 5.8K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
909K 20.8K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
71.3K 3.1K 171
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...