My life-overprotective brothe...

By sophiamartinxo

One girl, five boys. Join Amy as she survives with overprotective brothers. After all it's just what lifes a... More

HELLO
DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1- "Can I strangle you please?"
Chapter 2- God you're so annoying
"Calm your ham"
"God what have I done"
"Invaded"
Cousins
Shut up and dance
A/N
The beginning
Did I miss something ???
A/N
Party
Oh Crap
How did I miss it
Halloween
Hear me out
Shopping
A/N
Let's talk about boys
Did we just umm ya know???
First date
Character Info
I can fix it... I hope
Betrayed
A/N
Holy shit
Crumbling
Wait what???
Beach date
Should have just told them
The truth will always come out
A/N
Cute
Back to school
Journey
Let's go to the beach
Back to school
Theme Park
A/N
A/N
Graduation
Prom
A/N
I'm back
Junior year here I come
Anniversary
Nightmare
How to save a life
New Beginnings
Decisions
The plan
Back to School
We'll be alright
Puzzle Pieces
Hospital
Paint war
Authors Note
Birthday
Are we there yet??
Cool for the summer
Hey guys
Important
I'll be there for you
Untitled Part 65
I've got an idea
Asking for a favour
Q&A

Scary Movies

8.6K 195 7
By sophiamartinxo

"Amy come down here" Nick shouted, I sighed putting down my phone as I was busy instagram stalking.
"Yeah" I said walking into the movie room that they were all in except Brandon he was busy out somewhere. I felt hands grab my waist and pull me down. I turned and saw Mike there, he rested his head on my shoulder flicking my hair away.
"Ok what is it?" I asked getting annoyed.
"We are going to watch Halloween" Taylor said inserting the DVD.
"No, no, no, no, no" I said struggling to get up.
"Did you really think we'd let you off that easily" Mike whispered in my ear.
"Yeah" I tried, he chuckled and I gave up trying to block the movie. Nick tutted and gently moved my head back to face the screen.

That was the worse two hours of my life, I really hate scary movies and none of the boys know why. Its actually because one time when I was six I snuck in on Brandon and Will watching this scary movie. Which I'm positive was an 18. But anyway that scarred me for life and I get completely terrified of everything.
"Amy that's the movie done now" Mike whispered. I looked up just as a scary clown popped up on the screen.
"Araghh" I screamed and I cuddled back into Mike. When I hear the ending tune thing I look up and stumble up to my bed. I was too tired to think about this right now. The minute my head hit the bed I fell asleep.

I was running but I wasn't moving at all. I tried running faster but it didn't work and I turned and saw my whole family lying there dead.
"Nooo" I screamed as I looked behind myself and saw the clown standing there all bloody and holding a knife. He gave me that creepy smile and raised the knife.
"Please don't hurt me"I begged. He cackled and threw the knife.

Mike P.O.V.
I was lying in my bed doing absolutely nothing. When I heard Amy scream, my room was the closest. I ran in and saw her sitting up in bed in the fetal position crying. I slowly walked over and hugged her into my chest,
"What happened. Did you have a bad dream?" I asked, I felt her nod and I hushed her crying as the door flung open and Nick, Brandon and Taylor came running in holding baseball bats. I stiffeled a laugh as they started screaming.
"Where's the intruder"
Then they eventually noticed Amy who has finished crying and had fallen back asleep.
"I'm gonna take her into my room" I said and carried her into my room and lay her down on my bed and lay down beside her.

Amy P.O.V.
I woke up all disoriented, I felt someone move beside me and realised I was in Mike's room. I sat up and went downstairs. I was really hungry and searched through the kitchen, I found pop tarts and decided to grill them as our toaster broke. I sat down and put on Pretty Little Liars, halfway through it I could smell smoke. I jumped up to my feet and pulled the pop tarts out of the grill, they had puffed up and had flames coming off of them. I ran around and finally settled on throwing them into the sink. The smoke alarm went off and I sighed falling back into the couch. Taylor came running downstairs.
"Fire, fire" He screamed.
"Tay it's fine there's no fire" I shouted,
"Yes there is" He screamed
"No I tried to make pop tarts and they set on fire" I shouted, he looked at me like I'm on something.
"What" He laughed, I giggled to and we soon started rolling about on the floor. God I love my family.
Just a filler next chapter up soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 29.6K 37
COMPLETED ; BEING EDITED Meet Isabella. She's a 16 year old girl. Isabella is your average normal girl. Except there's one thing different about he...
842K 22.5K 51
*** edited version available on amazon, free with kindle unlimited**** 16-Year-Old Lydia Tonelli's biggest nightmare has come true. Her six, overbear...