we're not finished

By lanisfuturebabymama

the follow up to "done talking" More

1. Mistaken.
2. My Go To
3. Rounds?
4. i think you need a...
5. i love you II
6. i wish i never did it
7. Can Have Everything.
8. All I Want Is You.
9. Escape.
10. Press
11. Hate the Club
12. melt into you.
13. All For You.
14. Get Away.
15. Main One.
16. chase
18. Birthday Girl
19. let me remind you.

17. She Loves Me

379 19 10
By lanisfuturebabymama

(hey y'all i been working on this chapter for MONTHS, since WINTER, so this bouta be long as hell, enjoy😭)

Lani's POV

We finally landed in Barbados, we're on our way to the hotel now. Everything is done, the roses, the Chardonnay, the food, the bed, everything. I'm so excited.

We were five minutes away from the hotel, I felt my heart beating faster and faster the closer that we got.

"My love."

"Yes, baby?"

"Are you good?"

"Yes."

"Just wanna make sure." She wrapped around my arm and put her head on my shoulder.

"I hope you didn't do the most."

"You already know I did, I had to. It's your birthday, baby."

"I already told you."

"I know, but when do I ever listen to you about things like this?"

"Never."

"So why would I listen now?"

"Listen. I'm more than appreciative of all that you've done for me when it comes to my birthday, but I honestly would be just as happy if you did something small."

"Are you saying you wanna go back home?"

"Girl what? We in Barbados, why would I wanna go home?"

"It sounds like thats what you're saying."

"It's not, I'm just saying sometimes you don't have to go all out."

"That's not possible for me, everything gotta be big."

"Lani."

"Y/n/n."

"I love you, just stop putting stress on yourself."

"It's good stress."

"Either way, take it easy okay? For me."

"Okay, baby."

"Thank you."

She kiss my cheek and leaned back.

"I'm hungry, baby."

"I got some chips in my bag, you want them?"

"Only some, it's food at the hotel."

"Okay." She grabbed the bag of chips and opened them. She gave them to me and I ate a few then gave them back to her.

"You want some water?"

"No thank you, baby."

"Okay."

She rubbed up and down my stomach then kept her hand in the middle.

"You gon put a baby in me tonight, right?"

"What?"

"You heard me."

"We can get to that tomorrow night."

"Why not tonight?"

"I'm talkin bout the baby part, we gon get into some action later, baby."

"Ooouuu."

We arrived at the hotel and got out of the truck. We got our suitcases and went to the entrance.

"I'll take these for you." Said one of the bellhops.

We made our way to the front desk so I could get the key and we went up the elevator to the hotel room.

We got to the door.

"Baby, close your eyes."

"Okay." She did and put her hands over her eyes.

"No peeking."

"I'm not, my love."

I unlocked the door and then went behind her.

"I got you, baby, just walk forward."

She did and stopped in the middle of the front room. Everything was perfect. Just how I imagined. Imma leave them a good tip after all of this.

"It's smell good in here."

"I know, I told them it's your favorite."

"Aww."

"Okay, you ready? Oh? watch your step, baby." She almost stepped on a rose.

"Yes."

"Okay, open."

"Lani." She covered her mouth with her hand and looked around. After looking for some time she looked at me real quick then looked back.

"You like it?"

"I love it, you're the best." She turned around and hugged me.

"Thank you." She planted my face with kisses.

"Anything for you." She held onto me.

"Go look at the bed." She let go and I smiled as she ran to see the bed.

I walked over to see her reaction.

"Awww, baby." I went up to her and held her.

"Don't cry."

"I love you too, Keh."

"You like it? All of it?"

"Why you askin me that? I love every single part of it."

"It's not over yet, we still got some stuff to get into tomorrow."

"Don't tell me."

"I won't."

"Thank you."

"Anything for you."

"Can we eat?"

"Yeah, give me a second."

I went to the bathroom and saw that our bath was set up with candles, rose petals, Chardonnay, and a charcuterie board for us to share.

"Is our stuff here?" I asked.

"No. Why?"

"Come on." I threw her a robe and towel.

"What's this for?"

"Come in here when you're done."

I closed the door and got undressed. I put on the robe. I then walked to the tub and ran the hot water and put the bubble bath in it.

I poured our glasses and put one on each side. I lit the candles up and turned off the lights. I played some music low on the speaker.

I went in the tub and waited for her to walk in.

A few minutes later, she came in and her face lit up with a smile when she saw everything.

"Come in, baby."

She walked in and closed the door behind her. She then took off her robe and got inside of the tub with me.

"You're annoying." She had a smirk on her face.

"What did I do?"

"You just know me to a T and I love it."

"I have to it else I'd be a horrible wife."

"No, you're the best."

She sipped her Chardonnay and we ate some of the food on the charcuterie board.

"So..."

"So?"

"How have you been? And I'm not asking like a general question, I mean genuinely." I said.

"I've been amazing. I feel like I'm just unlocking new levels of happiness at this time in my life. Everything's been good work wise, family wise, and most importantly, relationship wise. I'm just so proud of myself, I never thought that I would be able to experience happiness or even a life like this ever. I'm so glad I stuck around to see the good that life can bring, and I feel like I owe a lot of it to you."

"Baby, you don't owe me one thing. It's all your hard work and commitment that got you to where you are today. Your life is like a book, and I'm just a chapter in it. It's all you, baby."

"A chapter? You like a whole different book to me. We got my whole life and then we got just me and you. You're that special to me and I just feel like I owe you so much."

"You don't, I owe you. I never though I would get married because I'm always the one putting in my all, it was always a one-sided relationship. It was different with you, though. You do more for me than anyone has done my whole life. You're there even when you're not there and I'm so fuckin lucky to have you. I don't wanna get corny and shit so Imma stop, but happy birthday, baby. I love you so much and here's to a lifetime of love and loving you."

"I love you too. But, my birthday isn't for another two days."

"I know, but that's why we're here. We're celebrating the whole time. On your actual birthday, it's up. I got so much shit for you, you're not ready for it. You know what I can't wait for though?"

"What?"

"That birthday sex."

"Now, Keh."

"What?"

"I was thinking the same thing."

"Is that right?" We slowly started to me towards each other.

"Yeah." She licked her lips.

"Can I get a preview?"

"For all this, you can get whatever you want, my love."

"Come here."

...

It's the next morning and I'm getting breakfast for us. Y/n/n is still asleep, but I'll wake her up when I get back.

Today, I got a few things planned. I'm gonna get us breakfast, we're gonna go in the pool for a little bit, then we're gonna go around town and have a little cute lunch, and then lastly we're gonna surf.

I love surfing so much, and y/n/n's never been. She prefers to watch, but today I want to see her try. It's gonna take a while for her, but I know she can do it.

So far, I'm really enjoying it here. There are so many beautiful sights, the culture is amazing, so many things. I wish I could stay here longer. But I also got a wonderful daughter to take car of when I get home and I can't wait to see her again.

As I'm getting back to our room, I see a woman selling fresh sunflowers and I get some for y/n/n.

...

I'm back in our room and I see that y/n/n is up.

"Good morning, my love."

"Good morning, baby," I walked up to her and kissed her, "I got these for you." I handed her the bouquet of sunflowers.

"Awwww, thank you." She kissed my cheek, I love it when she does that.

"You're welcome."

"Where did you go?" She put the flowers down on the table.

"I went to get us some breakfast. I thought you were still gonna be asleep so I could wake you up when I got back."

"That's nice, I've been up for a little bit. I brushed my teeth and took a shower."

"I can tell, you smell real good, baby."

"Thank you." We kissed.

"Can you put on some music, please? Imma get this breakfast set up."

"Yeah, of course, my love." She went to get her phone and came back to turn the speaker on.

"What do you wanna listen to?"

"Put on anything."

I got some plates and started putting our breakfast together and y/n/n was picking out a song. She then picked one of my favorites.

"You know I love this song."

"I love it too." We smiled at each other and then we started to sing together.

"If I would've knew the girl next door would've been you, I would've been nice to you, a little more kind to you, I would've looked twice at you..."

She walked over to me and held her phone up to her mouth like it was a microphone.

She started to sing the first verse.

"...A girl that likes to play basketball, as far as I was concerned, you was one of my boys, I never cared about my sex or yours, but if I would've..."

We sang the hook together. One thing that I love to do is sing with my baby cause we just get so into it every time.

I sang the second verse.

"...Even when we was younger, I admired you, that's why I used to always pick fights with you, I remember when we used to call each other names, mimic old tv shows and play those childish games, like I was your Tarzan and you were my Jane, can we do that nowadays, if I would've..."

"Knew the girl next door would've been you, I would've been nice to you, a little more kind to you, I would've looked twice at you, if I would've knew the girl next door would've been you, I probably would've shared my grub, depending on how close we was, by now we would be so in love..."

A couple more songs played and I was finished with the breakfast. I brought the plates to the table and poured us some water.

"You can sit down, baby."

She sat and waited for me.

I sat down next to her and handed her a fork, spoon, and knife.

"Thank you, Lani."

"You're welcome, ma."

We started eating and then I told her about everything we were gonna do today.

"I'm scared to surf though."

"I was too, but then I kept doin it and kept doin it and I love it. I just want you to try it this one time and if you don't wanna do it again after, then that's fine."

"I don't even have a wetsuit, love."

"I got you one before we left so you don't gotta worry bout it."

"Oh, thank you." She kissed me cheek.

"No problem."

"I'm excited and scared at the same time."

"You're in good hands, baby, I promise I won't let anything happen to you."

"You're so caring, what would I do without you?"

"Nothing cause you're never gonna be without me."

"Exactly."

We finished eating and then we got ready for the pool.

"That bikini looks good on you, mama."

"Thank you, I got it just for you."

"Oh for real?"

"Mhm."

She always looks good in bikinis, that's something I can say about her. No matter what, she'll make it look good.

"I want you to take pictures of me by the pool."

"I was planning on it, I already know they're gonna look good."

She walked over got the mirror and started to admire herself.

"Damn, I look good. You got a good one, Lani."

"I know I did."

I love that my baby knows that she's fine no matter what anyone says, she's definitely the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on.

"Let me take some pictures."

Y/N's POV

I grabbed my phone off of the bed and I started to take some pictures. Every time I take pictures, I send them to Lani so she never forgets how beautiful I am.

I can see her in the corner of my eye admiring me and something about when she does it just makes me feel so warm and loved.

"Come take some with me real quick, my love."

She got up and walked over behind me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

She kissed me on the cheek and gently rocked me back and forth.

She's just so loving and so warm.

"You smell so good."

"Thank you, my love."

"You ready to go?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

The pool wasn't that far from us, luckily. I'm glad we're going somewhat early because I don't think anyone else would be there.

I held Keh's hand and we walked out of the room and headed to the pool.

When we got to the pool, no one was there, but there were some wet footprints on the ground so maybe someone had just left.

"Get in the water, baby."

"Get in with me."

"Lemme take my shirt off, hold on."

She walked over to the pool chair and took her shirt off. As she started walking towards me, I looked down and I saw her abs. They're one of my favorite things about her, I think they're so attractive.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, you look good. Come on."

I took her hand and we slowly got into the water since it was a little bit cold.

"Damn."

"What happened?"

"Nothing it's just so cold."

"You're being dramatic it's not that bad."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, it's n-"

I took her hand and dragged her into the pool.

"What the hell?"

"It's not bad is it?"

"Nah, it's cool." This pool cold as hell, I knew she was puttin up a front.

"Why are you shivering? I thought it wasn't cold."

"It's not...I'm just..."

"It's okay to be cold, my love."

"It's okay?"

"Yeah, it's-"

She dragged me into the pool.

"Why would you do that?"

"I thought it was okay to be cold."

"Stop using my words against me, this isn't okay."

"We're even."

A few minutes passed and we finally got used to the water and I was swimming a little bit.

"Lani you look so good."

"You think so?"

"Yes."

"Maybe I should wear this more often."

"I'd like that a lot."

"Girl stop, you gon make me blush."

"You scared cause you out in public?"

"I ain't scared."

I moved closer to her.

"Do I make you nervous, Lani?"

I purposely got all up in her face.

"No one can make me nervous."

"Oh really?" I started to feel on her.

"Yo, chill."

"Why? Are you nervous?"

"Nervous? What's that?"

I got very close to her ear and whispered to her.

"I don't know, you tell me."

"What you say?"

"I don't know what I said."

I laid my head on her chest for a second.

"Why is your heart beating so fast?"

"No reason."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

I put my hand over het chest and she put her arm around my waist.

"What are you doing?"

"I can't hold you?"

"I wasn't expecting you to do that."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Are you nervous?"

"No, I'm never nervous."

"Is that right?"

She moved her hands up and down my body and played with my hair.

"Why is your heart beating so much?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't know, seems like you nervous."

"Never that, my love."

"Really?"

She started to whisper some things in my ear and oh Lord...

"Say that again."

"Say what?"

"What you just said."

"Which part?..." She moved back down to my ear and whispered again "...You look so good and I can't wait to fuck you."

"Oouuu."

"What?"

"That's how you feel?"

"I don't know, you tell me."

"You wanna go back to the room for a lil before we leave?"

"We just got here, mama." She licked her lips after she said that.

"It's okay to leave early though."

"You don't wanna swim a lil bit more?"

"No, I already did."

"I wanna stay though."

"Lani, pleaseeeee."

"What you tryna do?"

"You know what I'm tryna do."

"No I don't."

I got close to her ear and whispered.

"I wanna fuck. We can do it here at the pool or we can go back to room, you decide."

"Oh you serious?"

"Very serious."

"Show me how serious you are then."

"Come to the room and I'll show you."

I got out of the pool and walked back to our room while Lani stayed. She thought I was playin but she'll see when she get back.

I went inside of the bedroom, got undressed, then threw a robe on and waited for her to get here.

Two minutes went by then she was finally back, it felt like forever. She came in the room to take all of her wet clothes off.

"I like when your hair is wet."

"Really?"

"Yes. You look so good right now."

She was in her bikini and had a towel wrapped around her. I just wanted her to hurry up.

"Lani."

"Yes, baby?" She was taking her hair out of its ponytail and let it down. I love when her hair is down.

"I just wanted to hear your voice."

I never been this down bad before...maybe I have, but that's not the point. She just know all the right things to say and I fall for it every single time.

"You good?"

"I'm great, I'd be greater if you came over here though."

"What's wrong, baby?"

"You're not making me scream right now, that's what's wrong."

She walked over to me then stood over me.

"You wanna scream knowin it's hella people around?"

"Girl, I don't give a damn, they better act like they ain't hear shit."

"Why you got that robe on?"

"I was waiting for you."

"Lemme take it off of you."

"Go ahead."

She reached for the string and undid the knot. She took the rob off me then just admired me for a minute.

"Your body is so perfect." She said as she started to kiss all over me.

"You think so?"

"Of course."

Her hands moved up and down my thighs as she kissed me.

I ran my fingers through her curls as she did, I was even adjusting her head sometimes to wherever felt good.

We started to make out and it got intense real quick. Her tongue was damn near down my throat, but I liked that.

I started to kiss her on the neck while she kissed on mine.

A few minutes had gone by then she had started to eat me out. Moans flew out of my mouth left and right and they wouldn't stop until she did.

"I love the way you eat this..." She stopped.

"What are you doing?"

"Close your eyes."

At this point I was doing anything she said cause how could I not?

She got up real quick.

Not too long after, she came back.

"Open."

I was surprised at what I had just saw.

"Don't hurt me."

"I would never hurt you, my baby."

She was looking down making sure that everything was good.

"If you need me to stop, say it, okay?" She looked into my eyes reassuring me that she wasn't gonna hurt me.

"Okay."

"Okay."

She slid her fingers inside of me for a few minutes before she put it in and when she did, everything changed.

"Oh fuck." I was gripping the sheets so hard, it felt so good.

"You okay, baby?" She said in the most seductive way ever.

"Mhmm." I couldn't even get words out at this point, I was just focused on what she was doing.

She had her hand placed low on my stomach as she was going in and out of me.

My favorite position is missionary because I get to see how sexy she looks and she gets to see how beautiful I am.

"You're so beautiful, baby, you know that?"

"Yeah?"

"Yes." She slowly went harder with each stroke and it felt so good.

I don't know where she learned how to fuck like this, but she's so good at it. I could do this every day.

"You fuck me so good."

"Is that right?"

"Mhmm." I threw my head back against the bed frame.

"You like that?"

"Yes, I love it." The words struggled to come out of my mouth. All these different feelings at the same time were amazing.

"Laniiiiiiiiii."

"What's wrong, baby?"

"I'm gonna cum." Something about me and Lani both moaning was turning me on even more.

"Oh fuck." My breathing started getting heavier and heavier.

"Mhmmmmm." She pulled out last second and rubbed my clit until I came.

My legs wouldn't stop shaking and I was all out of breath. When I looked up, all I saw was Kehlani coming back down to kiss me.

The kiss was even more passionate than the one before. I knew that we weren't done yet.

It was my turn to please her. So I did everything exactly how I knew she liked it.

"Right there, baby. Mhmmm fuck." Something about her moans always did something to me.

"You like the way I do that?"

"Yes, I do."

...

"Y/n/n!"

"Yes?"

"Come here."

"What's up?"

"Put this on." She handed me a wetsuit.

"Oh I'm nervous."

"I already told you earlier that you're in good hands, baby."

"What if I get wiped out by a wave?"

"It's guaranteed to happen, but it's gon be alright, I promise you."

"Alright then. I'll be right back." I went to the bathroom to change.

"Damn this shit make my body look good." I was checking myself out in the mirror.

I went back to the room to show Lani.

"Goddamn."

I spun around.

"Whatchu think?"

"I could wear you out again."

"I ain't stoppin you."

"You almost ready?"

"Yeah, let me get a few things."

"Ight imma wait for you outside."

"Okay."

                               Lani's POV

I am feeling like the most generous person in the world right now. Today has been amazing so far. Amazing isn't even big enough of a word for me to use to describe how I feel. Y/n/n been the nicest to me that I've ever seen her. All I'm gon say is, hard work pays off.

I waited outside in the van that I had rented while y/n/n got the rest of her stuff. I can't wait for tomorrow, I'm gon give her everything.

She came out to the van and sat in the passenger seat.

"Hey beautiful." She said to me.

"Hey baby." I leaned in to kiss her.

"You ready?"

"Yeah." I started driving to the closest beach, it was about a 8 minute drive so it was nice and convenient.

"Lani."

"Yes, baby?"

"Don't let me fall or it's up, I swear."

"Woah, why you gettin mean for? I thought we were just cool."

"Oh, we more than cool, my love." She got out of the van and went to go grab a surfboard from the back.

"Get the smaller one."

"Why?"

"Cause if you get that one you gon fall."

"No I won't."

"Listen to me before you bust your ass."

"Mad aggressive, I like that."

"Get the small one."

"Whatever you say, love."

"Let's go." We walked up to the shore and I talked her through the basics.

"You wanna get in the water?"

"Yeah."

We went in and then I demonstrated what to do.

"No try it."

"Okay."

She laid down on the surfboard and did what I told her to do.

"Okay you see the wave, baby?"

"Yeah."

"You're gonna move your arms like this," I showed her, "And then you're gonna stand up and try to stay up."

"Alright."

"You good, you feel safe?"

"Yeah, I think I got it."

"Try it."

"Okay."

I watched her try and she was a natural.

"You sure you never did this before?"

"100% positive."

"You're so good."

"Imma try again."

She did and she was even better than the first try. She's better than me.

"Damn I almost fell."

"You're a pro."

"I don't think so, maybe it's just luck. Now you go." She had a big smile on her face.

"You go one more time, I'm tryna see something."

"Okay." She was 3 for 3. This shit was crazy, how?

"You gotta be lyin to me."

"I would never lie to you."

"How are you so good?"

"Luck, I could be worse next time, you never know."

...

We surfed for a couple of hours til it was a little bit dark outside.

"Let's sit on the sand for a little bit."

We walked over and sat on the surfboards.

"So, how did you like it?"

"I love it, thanks for believing in me." She kissed me on the cheek.

"I need to wash your hair, my love. I need to get you right."

"The both of us."

"Yeah."

"You excited for tomorrow?"

"Of course, I'm starting a whole new chapter in my life..."

"A great one."

"And I have you in it."

That made me smile.

"Tomorrow is all about celebrating you and your life and what you've done during your time on Earth, I'm so extremely grateful to be apart of your life."

"I'm so grateful to have you in my life, you don't even know."

"I love you so much, I can't believe we're really growin up together."

"I love you so much more, isn't that crazy?"

"We were just two girls that met one day and now we're here, that's insane to think about."

"Well, it's nobody in the universe that I would rather do this life shit with than you." She pulled me into a hug and I don't know, something in me just shifted.

I think I just fell the most in love that I've ever been before. I could literally do anything in the world right now for this girl. I mean, I already would've done that but that ain't the point.

I think I just reached a whole new level of self. I just immediately had a new perspective on everything. I wonder why.

I laid my head on her thigh and she played with my hair as we watched the water.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, but the silence between us was always comfortable.

"Thank you for everything."

"No, thank you."

"I'm very happy with everything, I want you to know that."

"I'm happy to hear that, baby."

I held her hand and I never wanted to let it go.

"You make me so happy, Lani. This is truly the happiest I've ever been, thanks to you."

"You make me so happy, I wish I would've found you sooner so I could've spent more of my life with you."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

chapter 18 coming soon🍯.

HEY YALL, VERY LONG TIME NO SEE

how have y'all been?

i've worked on this chapter for 6 months, that's so crazy to me.

whole lotta redos and shit but i feel like it's good now.

that's also why it's so long so my bad😭

how's y'all's lives rn? i'm curious

i might update again soon cause i already know what imma say for the next chapter

i've noticed that even 2 years later, my books have still been gettin read like they just came out and i wanna thank y'all for that, i appreciate it deeply.

i hope y'all have been doin well and have been good to yourselves

i love yall 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...
702K 29K 28
- Sequel to Stuck With You
216K 7.7K 85
You and Kehlani have been friends since middle school. You always have had a crush on her but to scared to tell her.Its your final year in high schoo...
62K 1.9K 27
you and Kehlani go from making a song together to having lunch with each other, what happens next? unedited