Goddess In The Sheets ✓

By MaFIABooks

Luca Romano is a force to be reckoned with - a powerful, wealthy man who commands respect and fear in equal m... More

WELCOME
Chapter One | Till Death Do We Part, Or By Lies.
Chapter Two | Eye Spy With My Eye A Little Lie.
Chapter Three | Take Me To Church, Tell Me Lies.
Chapter Four | Red Sheets, And White Lies.
Chapter Five | Blond Ladies, and Long Lies.
Chapter Six | Dead Bodies, And Hidden Lies.
Chapter Seven | Love here, and love there-don't lie.
Chapter Eight | Burgers and fries with a side of lies.
Chapter Nine | Little Do I Know, It Is A Lie.
Chapter Ten | Pranks And Fights, And Little Lies.
Chapter Eleven | Telling Stories, And Little Lies.
Chapter Twelve | Deny The Kiss, With A Lie
Chapter Thirteen | Don't Like Buyers, Don't Like Liars.
Chapter Fourteen | Tick Tock, Arrives A Lie.
Chapter Fifteen | Hidden Secrets, In A Lie.
Chapter Sixteen | Kisses In-Between Lies.
Chapter Eighteen | Ball Gowns, Suits And Lies.
Chapter Nineteen | Lies Have Gone, Here Comes Truth.
Chapter Twenty | Peek A Boo, Here's The Truth.
Chapter Twenty One | Dungeons Secrets, Cells Truth.
Chapter Twenty Two | Hicks and Up, Down The Truth.
Chapter Twenty Three | Love Is Letting Go, Of The Truth.
Chapter Twenty Four | Didn't Make A Sound, The Truth.
Chapter Twenty Five | Tick Tock, Off Time Goes-Like The Lies.
Chapter Twenty Six | Secrets, Lies, Truth.
Chapter Twenty Seven | Humpty Dumpty Sat On A Wall Of Lies.
Chapter Twenty Eight | Telling Truths And Meeting Lies.
Chapter Twenty Nine | Mistakes Are Made But Not Again.
Chapter Thirty | The Heart Wants The Lies, Not Truth.

Chapter Seventeen | Touching Bodies, and Licking Lies.

9.1K 355 126
By MaFIABooks

"She admitted that she was falling for you?"

"She did." I smile at the memory off it.

"And now lets talk about Darren, he had an obsession with your sister?" 

"He did, he had a strong obsession-one that i feared he would have over Athena." Layla shifts forward.

"And did he?" She asks me, Darren was a man of dignity and to be fair I would not blame him-I also have an obsession with Athena. Hence the reason I am in literal therapy. 

"When you look at it from a weird point of view, he did but he would never do anything to hurt her. I would never let him."

"Did you confront him about the pictures?"

"No, because me and Athena made a new plan-and the fact we were a tad bit busy."

He damps the cigarette, before facing me- lifting my jaw up. My heart blossoms, "I don't like physical touch Athena."

I remove my hands from his.

"But from you? It feels different and I'm going to kiss you now."

"You don't tell someone you're going to kiss them before-"

His lips press onto mine, and my eyes widen. His hands travel up to my neck, I close my eyes and kiss him back. His tongue tries to enter my mouth, and when I don't let him- I feel his canines grabs my bottom lip. Pressing down.

I gasp and with that, his tongue finds mine, a moan escapes my mouth. My hands stay by my side, but his hands grab my wrist and settles it around his neck. He then grasps the back of my thighs and lifts me; I wrap them around his waist as his hands settle beneath my ass.

He walks back into the room, the sounds of our kissing echoes around the bedroom as he drops me onto the bed. I gasp, my lips swollen. He unbuttons his shirt as I slide mine off, and then our lips meet. He comes between my legs as I rest my elbows onto the mattress.

"Luca." I whisper.

He kisses me.

"Athena." His dark voice whispers back, my thighs clench at the way he said my name.

His lips travel down my neck, my head falls back. His kisses felt to surreal.

So passionate than before.

"I need you."

Lucas eyes find mine, before travelling to the necklace he got me. I lean forward, kissing the side of his lips before we switch positions.

I straddle him.

His huge hands travels down my waist as I lean my stomach against his and kiss him. I sit up, he unbuttons my jeans and I slide them off easily before I grab onto his belt.

"Athena, are you sure?"

"I am." I slide his belt off.

"I can't-I don't do passion Athena."

"Then do what you want to me." With my black lace bra on display, he throws me under him and slides his belt off. He separates my legs, lifting my leg to rest on his shoulder as he begins to kiss from my ankle down. Slowly towards my thighs, he reaches my underwear.

He presses a kiss onto my clit, I gasp and rest my head back as he spreads my legs out further with both his hands.

He rips my underwear off within seconds, and his thumb finds my clit. He begins to rub onto it, my mouth drops open as I clench. He rubs faster and harder, just the way my body likes by the way I'm reacting.

"Luca..." I whisper out, my eyes closing.

Suddenly I feel his warm breath into me, then he kisses my clit.

And his tongue finds Its way inside of me, I moan. My hands grabbing onto the sheets, so desperately wanting to run it through his hair.

"Luca! Oh fuck!" This man knew what to do, he knew. He did this before. The way he rubs my clit, at the same time his tongue being deep inside of me.

Fuck.

Fuck!

Fuck!!

"Luca!"

My thighs begin to close but his hands grab my thighs and pushes it down. My back arches from the bed, I begging him to stop. My body was feeling something, something I've never felt before.

"Let go Athena."

"Oh..." it happened, I just-cummed all over his mouth. My legs shake, my head falls back and buries into the sheet. My hair sprawled all over the bed.

His tongue cleans me up and he towers over me, his lips find mine.

"Let me have you Athena." He whisper gently.

"Have me."

He flips me around, lift my hips up.

He unzips his trousers; I look back and see him taking out his dick. He rubs onto it; he brings my hips closer against him.

And slowly, he pushes himself into me. I release a loud moan, my hands grabbing the sheets with all my might as he slowly pushes himself further in.

He groans, and then- he begins to thrust. In and out. He undoes my bra; the straps slide down my shoulders.

"Oh! Fuck Luca!" His hands travel down my back before grabbing onto my hair, he wraps it around his fists and pumps into me. He brings me up, my back against his chest as he kisses my neck. His free hand sliding down my breasts, grabbing it into his greedy hands.

I clench around his dick, "fuck." He groans into my ear.

He pushes me back down onto the bed, his hands on the back of my head as he fucks me. I grab onto his wrist, sweat grows.

The sound of his dick slapping into me, "fuck! Fuck! Luca!" I try to hold my screams.

"That's it, scream my name Athena. Let everyone know who you belong to." It was the last thrust that caused me to release all over him, and the moan that came out of my mouth is filled with pleasure.

Our gasping breaths as he cums inside of me, I look back with a wicked smile and he slides himself out. I fall onto the bed, and he leans on top of me. Pushing a strand of my hair behind my ears, he kisses my lips. Once. Twice. Three times.

"Fuck."

"I think everyone heard that." He speaks.

"Good."

He drops beside me, still trying to catch onto our breaths.

"I don't think this will be the last time."

"It better not be." A knock on the door alerts the both of us, I shake my head and pulls the sheets over my naked body. Luca slides off the bed, grabbing shorts from the draw as he slides them on.

My eyes travel down his perfectly structured body, as he opens the door.

"What?"

"Mr Romano, this has been sent for you." He takes the invitation from the maid and closes the door. He settles back down onto the bed; I lean forwards and rest my head onto his shoulder.

"What is it?" I ask.

"The gala invite." He speaks, he slides it out of the invitation and opens it.

"Are we ready for it?"

He looks down.

"After tomorrow, you'll be free Athena. You'll no longer be part of the Mafia, and you'll have my protection."

My eyes look into his.

And I never thought a day like this would come.

The day I say the words.

"I already have freedom Luca, and that's with you."

"Athena. It's not safe with me-"

"I want to stay with you, till death do us part."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 70.2K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
35.7K 705 48
Irina Inessa Smirnov is twenty years of age. She wanted nothing more than to be independent and loved after years of being without her parents. Giov...
1.5K 20 12
Luca is a troubled teenager, who everyone thought was hard to get along with. He almost believed it himself until one day, Estella, who ended up bein...
61.9K 1.8K 27
Rosa Giovenesi is still not over her mother's passing nearly two years ago. The both of them suffering at the hands of her father, Rosa finally decid...