TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

11. Happy Valentine's My World

3K 382 69
By santhiyasuresh

The day arrived, the whole world would be celebrating their love, not necessarily that only this day should be the day for ur love, for me each and every passing minute is a Valentine's Day if u are ready to respect, pamper, trust ur partner more.
It was Feb 14, the day of love,

Our Tejran were sleeping cuddling each other, her legs on his and he was protectively holding her through waist, she snuggled closer making him groan and he opened his eyes to witness the love of his life sleeping like a Bby. He kissed her forehead and saw the time, it was 6 in the morning,  he was not a morning person before but now he get up before her and make sure everything is ready when she gets up. 

He walked to washroom after detangling her slowly, she whispered " sunny"  in her sleep and he immediately walked to her, he sat beside her and pat her head slowly, he placed his pillow near her and she snuggled to the scent of his pillow. 

Karan whispered " laddoo kahiki " and left to freshnup.

He got ready and did some arrangements, then went closer to her to wake her up.

Karan " laddoo, baby wake up.. See morning hogaye jaan "

He gave fishy kisses to her and she smiled in her sleep. He pecked her lips and she slowly opened her eyes.

What she saw was definitely a eye catching sight, him with three buttons of shirt opened showing his chest with his fakira Tattoo, freshly bathed, his scent making her go crazy and his messy hair after bath is inviting her hands. She grabbed his hairs in her fist and pulled him closer,  Placing her lips on his for a passionate morning kiss, she traced her fingers inside his shirt making him groan and he hovered over her not putting any weight on her. 

She broke the kiss and pecked his lips again, whispered near his lips
" happy Valentine's Day my world "

He kissed her forehead and pulled her T-shirt up a little, tracing her belly " happy Valentine my love, this year we r two with our lil one inside u, but next we will be celebrating with her as three officially "

Teja smiled in content and entwined his fingers above her belly " yes we will "

He kissed her cheeks and stood up, picking her in his arms, he walked to the washroom. He made her sit on the slab, she brushed her teeth, after that he placed her on the bathtub. She moaned with a relief, the soothing effect of the warm water with a aromatherapy med oil and rose petals placed, made the environment a peaceful and heartwarming.

Teju " this is so good sunnyyyy"

Karan " I m glad, u freshnup  "

He kissed her forehead and left.  She came outside in a towel wrapped around her. She pouted at him standing in front of their wardrobe, he chuckled and went to her keeping his phone down. 

Karan " ki HoGaye mera shona "

Teju in her baby voice " kapde hi nahi hai mere passs sunnyyyy "

His mouth wide opened listening her but soon he chuckled seeing her pout.  He hugged her and pulled her closer,

Karan " hawww ye to badi baat hai "

He said with a haww face and she pouted more " haina "

He grabbed a gift wrap from the closet and she got excited like a kid.

Teja " ye mere liyeee kya "

Karan sarcastically " nahi meri dusre biwi keliye "
She glared and he said " ofc tere liye buddhu"

She ignored him and opened the gift, she gasped when she saw a beautiful red casual outfit for her.

Karan " do u like it "

She jumped on him and said " I love it sunny.. Thank you so much "

Karan " this smile, everything is worth for this smile of yours "

She smiled with tears and he hugged her
" smile theek hai, ye aasu kyu... Mujhe bas smile Chahiye "

She smiled widely and he grinned " ye huye na baat "

He kissed her lips and she pulled him by collar. He left her after sometime and she went to change her dress.  She was looking so hot, he walked to the balcony and she set up her hairs, did minimal makeup and that's it, she was looking like a fire.

He was looking at the sea view and she back hugged him, she held his hands and entwined them, he kissed their joined hands and pulled her in front of him.

She signed him to close his eyes and he did, 
She pulled her hand apart and slide something in his hands, he shivered when the cold material touched his skin, she kissed his palms and he opened his eyes to see what's the thing. His eyes glistened with tears, he traced the bracelet she made him wear , whispered " beautiful "

Teju " You r not just a king maker, you are our king and we are so proud of you sunny.... Princess ki Papa "

He hugged her tightly " this is, tejuuu.. I... This is so beautiful.. I love this, thank you so much "

She felt her shoulders turn wet and she pulled apart, his face was full of tears and she wiped them softly " princess and mumma doesn't like when Papa cries.. smilee my little "

He smiled and kissed her forehead, she looks like a little baby but does things that make him spell bound. 

Karan " Thank you for coming in my life teju"

Teju " you are the bestest gift I got in my life sunny, my precious possession you are "

They both stood hugging each other watching the sea view and the busy city spiking with rides. 

Later the day, she was taking a nap and he arranged everything for their Valentine celebration. She opened her eyes from her small nap and there was another gift placed infront of her. She opened it and smiled tracing the beautiful piece of Saree with a minimal stone work and paired platinum sets with that.

Teja " mera duggu kitna sab kuch kiya hai mere liye "

She freshned up soon and saw the time was  past 6 in the evening. She draped herself in the beautiful Saree and got ready. She was looking ethereal, she excel in everything she wears but teja in saree is definitely something we always love to see and ofc karan love her in red color.

Once satisfied with her look, she called him knowing he must have locked the door. He picked up in three rings and huffing.

Teja " Sunnyyy, bhag ki aaye ho kya... Kya hua little.. First u calm down "

Karan " nahi nahi mei theek hu , tu theek hai, r u ready "

Teja " yes my duggu, I m ready "

Karan " okay I will open the door. Close ur eyes laddoo, no cheating "

She chuckled and stood in front of the door. She heard the door unlocking and his breath hitched seeing her.

Omi from behind " bhai, u can watch her all ur life. filal abhikeliye, leke aao "

Karan smiled embarassed and held her hands, he made her walk beside him carefully " Dhyaan se, follow my steps "

She nodded and he made her stand somewhere in the middle, he kneeled infront of her 

Karan " open ur eyes laddoo "

She did as he said and gasped looking the the room, it was filled with their picture hanging, balloons and everything as per her wish, her fav flowers, her favorite candles, there was a frame hidden with cloth, he signed her to remove the cloth and the most beautiful was the frame in front of them, she looked at him with tears and he smiled.

It was a sketched frame of them, with teju and Karan beside each other and holding a small baby wrapped with cloth.

" Our Little Magic " was written on that, it was a beautiful imaginary sketch and definitely brings tears in everyone eyes.

Karan " Our imagination to real one.. "

Teja " She is really lucky Sunnyyy..u r the best.. U made our valentine special in every sense "

Karan " It's not just two of us hereafter, it's always three of you. Haan number might increase in future "

She chuckled and smacked his arms. Omi was recording everything " I will show all these to pari "

Karan " haan haan, chachu on duty"

Omi " ofc "

He shrugged and she looked each and every pic of them. Some were from bb,  some post bb, their wedding pics and after marriage life and after pregnancy news "

She turned around and kissed on his lips making om hoot for them and karan smiled.

Teja " i love you "

Her voice made him squirm and he whispered " I love u too "

Omi walked to the door " okay guys, u two enjoy and I have to go to meet my Valentine.. See u tomo bhai.. "

He walked and then peeked inside " bhai, thoda dyaanse, I know she is looking beautiful, but my bechari bhabhi hai, ek lauta bhabhi hai mera and my pari is also there. So control ur self "

Karan throwed his shoes at him which hit the door as he closed the door. Teja was looking down shy and Karan smirked at her.

Karan " shameless devar hai tumara "

Teja " don't say anything to my devars "

Karan pulled her closer " toh kya karlogi "

Teja shivered with his touch on her waist
" sunnyyyy "

Karan " bolo kya karlogi "

She smirked and leaned to him, he also leaned further but soon shouted because she bite his cheeks hard.

Teja " aise kaa jaungi tujhe "

Karan " jungli billi " he rubbed his cheeks and she kissed his cheeks making him grin.

Teja " mumma Papa kahan "

Karan " in laws ki samne manana hai tujhe Valentine's day.. Haww besharam ladki "

She glared at him " sunnyyyy "

Karan " they went for their own date and said will be back tomorrow, abhikeliye bas hum hai..hum tum ek kamre mei band ho, aur chabi khogaye "

He said and she laughed " haan padosi ki ghar haina...apni ghar mei hai hum Mr. Kundrra "

Karan " oh I didn't know that Mrs kundrra "

He looked into her eyes and she looked into his, he leaned to her face,  he was about to place his lips on hers, but

Teja " sunnnyyy my fav cake "

Her eyes fell on her favorite cake kept on the table. She squealed and ran to their dining and he stood there with mouth open.

Karan whispered " kya ladki hai, kiss ki samne cake dhiki usko.. Hey bhagwan kitna unromantic biwi diye apne mujhe.. Lallooo"

He walked to her who was savoring her favorite cake and he stood infront of her , she looked at his raising her eyebrows with a piece of cake in her mouth with chocolate cream smeared on her lips, he just pulled her closer and smashed his lips on her, her eyes went wide, he took the cake plate from her and kept it on table and taking it as a cue, she wrapped her hands around his neck and he deepened the kiss, savoring the chocolate cake from her mouth.  He pulled apart feeling her breathless

Teja " what was that " she asked in between breaths

Karan smirked " I just had my share of chocolate, from ur mouth and I must say it's delicious "

She blushed knowing the night is going to be too long for them today. 

........................................................................

So here ends the lovey dovey Valentine days and next part mei Kuch toh drama hoga.. So share ur views on this chapter and thank you so much for the support and love

Santhiyasuresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 9.2K 57
Male lead - karan kundrra, 30 years old ( profession- business man, ceo of kkundrra industries) Handsome,hot , arrogant, cold hearted,but caring , lo...
109K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...
306K 23.6K 82
This is love story of two people who meet and fall in love there journey start from there to there marriage and then the couple have to get separated...
12K 1.1K 12
Will write short stories here 😂✊🏻 Just pick and read which story you like 😵‍💫👍🏻 Long chapters but short story 💀🤌🏻