Love Fever

By gimmiekissessss

"I'm all you'll ever need ๐Ÿค ." More

Characters ๐Ÿค .
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

12

1K 28 0
By gimmiekissessss

Lorraine Jenkins
Rain [22]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day
Wednesday ~ 8:19am
—————————————-

I had just woken up. I had to get ready to go to school.

I honestly didn't feel like going. I just wanted to chill in the house and watch tv or sum.

But i gotta get shit done

I got up and went to go use the bathroom. After i was done i realized i left my bag in Melo room.

I went back in there and started digging in my bag for all my self-care stuff.

"Goodmorning", Melo told me deeply as he yawned.

"Goodmorning, im sorry i woke u up", I frowned

"you good. Why you up so early?", He asked as he rubbed his eyes and got out the bed.

"i gotta go to school", I told him as i continued to dig in my bag.

"ughhhh omfg ", I groaned aggressively digging thru my bag.

"what u lookin for?", He laughed lightly.

"my self-care things, like face wash and my toothbrush and stuff", I explained to him.

"It's in this bag", He held up a bag from off the dresser and handed it to me.

"and do you think you ready to go to school yet?", He asked me.

"thank you, and no not really but i need to be productive. I don't wanna be sittin round". I told him as i got up and walked to the bathroom.

He followed me.

"you not gone be sittin round, maybe you should stay home today", He insisted.

I took a deep breath. "idk". "i don't wanna sit in the house feelin bad".

"youn got to, we can go do something. But maybe you should get some rest today and go back when u ready". He suggested.

"okay, i'll stay". I nodded.

"thats if you want to, ion wanna pressure you", He laughed.

"No i want to", I told him as i put some toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"ight". He said as he moved from the doorway into the bathroom and grabbed his toothbrush.

I put some toothpaste on his toothbrush and we brushed our teeth together.

After we finished, i started washing my face.

"why y'all be usin all dis shi on yall face", He asked as he picked up one of my face wash containers.

"bc woman and men hormones are different", I explained as i grabbed it from him.

"i just use a warm washcloth", He told me as he grabbed his washcloth for his face.

He put it underneath the water after i lifted my face from the sink. I let it air dry then i put some moisturizer on.

"lemme get some of dat", Melo pointed at the container in my hand.

I laughed as i scooped some into my fingers and put it on his face. I rubbed it in for him.

"we could make this our lil routine", He smiled.

"yea we could", I laughed.

"you hungry", He asked.

"yea". I replied as we walked out the bathroom.

After we finished in the bathroom we went to the kitchen.

"you want some waffles, eggs and sausage?", He asked me.

"ouuu you gone cook for me", I smiled as i sat up at the counter.

"yea, you gone cook dinner?", He asked lifting his eyebrows.

"shame, you only cookin so i can cook dinner", I shook my head.

"no, but you cook better than me", He laughed as he pulled out the ingredients for that waffles.

"yea i'll cook dinner", I laughed.

I got up and went up to the speaker he had in the kitchen.

"what's the bluetooth?". I asked him.

" my name", He said.

I shook my head and laughed.

I connected my phone and started playin my favorite love song.

"So Into You" by Tamia. Idc what anybody says, this one is better than Ashanti's.

"what yk bout this boy", I looked at melo as the intro played.

"i kno my Tamia, better stop playin". He laughed.

"With every passing moment, thoughts of you run through my head". I began to sing with the song.

I went to the fridge and got the eggs. Still singing and swaying side to side.

"you gone help me? you must think ion got it", He asked laughing as he put the sausage in the pan.

"i do, but i like my eggs a certain way", I told him. "and i wanted to help". I smiled as i cracked an egg into the bowl.

I cracked 2 more eggs and added some milk and cheese.

Then i added salt and pepper and poured it in the hot pan.

I went over to Melo and grabbed a strawberry that he had cut and ate it.

"i should have grabbed those strawberries you gave me yesterday", I thought out loud.

"we can get some more", He said calmly as if it wasn't nun.

"no", I waved him off. "it's not that serious, I got strawberries right here".

"ight", He laughed. "now stop eatin up all the strawberries". He nudged me upside my head.

I rolled my eyes laughing and went to go finish cooking the eggs.

After i finished i pulled out 2 plates and put them on there. I put more on his plate.

A couple mins he finished and put the rest of the food on our plates.

"Here you go", He put my plate infront of me.

"thank you", I smiled as i grabbed my fork and started to eat.

He started pouring two cups of apple juice. He then handed me one and sat next to me and started eating as well.

"You did good on yo lil waffles", He laughed.

"lil?", He scrunched up his face. "you tryna be funny". He gave me a look.

"no they actually good", I laughed.

"oh ighh", He dragged as he ate his food.

As we ate our food, we talked and vibed to the music.

After we both finished, I went back to his room and got in his bed to watch tv.

He had a big ass tv mounted on his wall. It had to be like a 70 inch.

I grabbed the remote and went searching on netflix. I found this movie called The Woman King and cut that on.

"What you watchin?", Melo asked as he came in the room and shut the door behind him.

" The Woman King", I told him.

"oh okay", He said as he hopped in the bed with me.

I had zoned out while the movie was playing and was just thinking. Like Melo really helped me a lot fr.

Like idk, im just glad he's here... I hope we work out fr...

"Melo", I called his name.

"yea", He looked over at me.

"thank you", I gave him a hug.

"for what", He laughed to himself.

"you be doin a lot for me. like makin sure i'm good and stuff and just bein there when i need somebody". I told him

"and you be helping me a lot when i need to process my emotions, so thank you". I smiled a little bit.

"i care bout you, so it's always gone be like that. Don't worry bout it", He told me.

"no but fr thank you", I nodded.

"you're welcome", He lightly laughed

i moved closer to him and laid on his chest as we watched the movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.1K 30
Better act like you know we're in this forever #2 hood love: 8/8/23 1# crazy 8/16/23
111K 2.1K 49
She loves him more than she'll ever know and he loves her more than he'll ever show โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
5K 152 8
๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™™๐™š
3.8M 132K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด