Ejen Ali One Shot 2

By alanisurauthor_

This is my second book of ' Ejen Ali One Shot ' You are very recommended to read both or any of them and enj... More

Drink
Drink PT2
Past
Past PT3
Undercover story
Undercover Story 2
Ice Choco?
Ice Choco? 2
You
You 2
Denial
Denial 2
Cursed
Cursed 2

Past PT2

218 5 4
By alanisurauthor_

Who allowed you to sneak in there?! Especially who allowed you to decode the system?! Leon yells.

Yes... the mentors knew it.

What happened here? Alan walks in and saw all of them in there, including Rizwan.

Alan, anything to explain? Rizwan asked.

Explain what? He asked while giving a glance to them, then turned to Rizwan.

Why were all of them in the briefing room at 2? Geeta asked.

Why do you ask me? Asked them. I'm not involved in this thing. Alan replied.

Alan, this is not about involvement. You were there. We saw the recording. Karya said.

Fine, I'll take the blame. Let them go training. MATA arena is around the corner. They should've been training by now. Alan said, looking at Leon.

Dismissed. Leon said, and then 12 of them walked out.

I low-key want a brother like him. Moon said.

He is. For inviso pillar. The 3rd oldest. Ali said.

Who wants him anyway? Rudy scoffs.

Come on, Rudy. He's nice. Ali said, and then the others nodded.

For real! He even takes the blame for us. Khai said.

One of the best brother characteristics. Jet said while Chris and Bulat nodded.

Okay, fine... but I want to see his training so badly. Rudy said.

My bro... we got the same brain cells. Ali said, then he and Rudy fistbump then with Jet, Chris, Khai, Bulat, and Zass.

Then, the mentors walk out of the room.

Leaving Alan alone in the room, then they get in there.

While Alan is standing with his hands crossed. Then he let out a sigh.

What a day to start. Let's go. I'll show you how I train and I'll tell you everything. Alan said.

Really?? Ali looks at him.

Of course, Junior. Let's go. Alan said with a smile while ruffling his hair playfully and walking out.

I wanna get my hair ruffled from him, too. Moon and Jet pout.

Let's go! Alan calls again while standing outside.

Then, they all run out of the room, heading to their arena.

~~

So, I bet all of you have seen how my gadget works. Right? Alan asked.

For your gloves, no. Alicia said, and then the others nod.

Well then... can I borrow your crossbow? Alan asked.

Then Alicia gives her crossbow.

Okay, so do you want to see a magic trick? Alan asked while holding the crossbow in his right hand.

Then he took another grey and black colour crossbow with his left hand and left the original one in his right hand.

This is what cloning gloves do. Alan said.

Wow... all of them said in awe.

Thank you. Alan said while passing her crossbow back to her.

How many objects could you clone at one time? Chris asked.

Well, 3 at the time? I never did more. Alan said while scratching the back of his neck with his right hand.

Okay. But how do you know it will like uh... the timing to use that? Sort of? You know what I mean?? Bulat asked.

Then Alan just laughs at him.

Yes, yes... I understand you. This thing has no limit to use. But it will end once it detects I throw it and turns it into a particle. Alan explains.

Huh?? They look at him in confusion.

Like this. Alan said, then he throws the clone one high, then it disappears and turns into particles.

I want your gadget. Rudy said.

Sorry. Yours suit you more. That's what makes you, you, Rudy. Alan said with a smile on his face.

It's very precious to see him smile sincerely like that. Because it's very rare to see him do that, he always makes an empty expression like Rizwan. Maybe it was his resting face.

Anyway, I want to see your teamwork. Alan said, and then they formed their group.

Good. 3 groups. Now, all of you will fight against me for this. Alan said while holding a medal in his hand.

A medal? They look at him.

Yes. If anyone from each group manages to take this from me. I'll buy something for the group. Deal? Alan asked, and then the junior's eyes went sparkling.

DEAL! They said.

Good. Set the time, please, agent Karya. Alan said as he made an okay signal with his finger.

Then, at the observation stage, they saw all the mentors looking.

Also, you may use your weapons, punch, or anything on me, as I will do the same to you. Get it? Alan asked.

They nod. Understood by that simple instruction.

3... 2... 1!

The combat starts the attack first. Then, neuro joins in with inviso.

Tekno remains as their backup.

Mika punches him, but he dodges, Chris aims his keris at him and dodges it perfectly.

Here comes Iman with her meteor hammer, aiming at him, but he manages to catch it with bare hands.

You're a wushu sifu student. Show me some of it. Alan said, copying the meteor hammer.

Then he holds the clone scarf includes with her meteor hammer.

Alan opens his taekwondo steps in the ready position.

Then Ali ambush in the air, but he notices it and turns to smoke and appears right behind him and wraps him with the shawl, and pulls him to the floor.

While Rudy throws his cuffs toward him but Alan catches them and prints them and throws them to Jet, who's flying toward him.

Alicia releases a few arrows toward him.

But he manages to block them by swinging his katana while approaching her.

Then, he kicks her up and took her crossbow and uses it to shoot at Bulat and Khai, who are trying to send help to their team members.

Roza shoots him but gets blocked by the katana.

Tch! It's too hard to attack him. Roza snapped.

We attack at once! Rudy said.

1! 2! 3! Attack! Ali said, then they attacked him all at once while he was standing in the middle, smirking at them.

Now I can see your teamwork. Alan said while swinging his katana to the side.

Moon comes with a few variants of herself approaching him, Zass sprints toward him to confuse him, and then the combat comes doing a short-distance attack. Chris and Mika are doing a combo together.

Alan swings his katana toward Moon hologram, doesn't care if he hit the real one, and stumbles Zass with his leg effortlessly. Then, he keeps his katana and fights with Chris in bare hands using his silat and manages to take his keris and clone it and use it for himself. Then, he uses it on Mika, who tries to ambush him by poking it on her mecha hand and pulling it out. Then, kick her right on her stomach as she flung.

Ali throws his Gasing at him using the Gasing on Gasing method, which gives much more energy to it.

I like you, Ali. You surprise me all the time. Alan said while appearing behind him.

What? Ali turns behind, but Alan pushes him down to the ground.

NEURO! Alicia yells as they point their weapon and start shooting at him.

Then Alan wears his hood as he disappears.

Fuck! Rudy and Ali snap.

While Alicia scans with her iris.

There! She yells as all the neuro point in that direction.

WOI! WOIII!! Mika and Chris yell since they're shooting in their direction.

Then, 2 of them fell unconscious on the ground.

Sorry, Mika! Roza yells.

Alicia! Where? Jet yells in the air.

Then Alan appears with his hood down while throwing his clone keris toward Jet's wing as he falls.

MAYDAY...MAYDAY! JET IS DOWN! WOOOOAHHHHHHHH!!!! HELPPP. Jet yells while flying down, and then Khai, Bulat, and Zass catch him.

You forget the number 1 rule! Alan repeats.

You never told us the rule!! Ali said.

TEAMWORK SMART ASS. IF YOUR GROUP IS NOT ENOUGH OR THE OTHER PILLAR IS DOWN. TAKE YOUR PART OR COMBINE IT WITH ANOTHER TEAM. Alan explains while throwing Rudy's clone cuffs to Roza as she shoots at Zass and Khai, who were standing next to each other.

Then he wears the hood again.

HOW CAN WE TAKE THE MEDAL FROM HIM IF HE DOESN'T LET US TOUCH HIM?!! Ali and Rudy said.

That's the point! Use your critical thinking at this point, Ali! Rudy! The mentor yells.

I thought both of you share the same brain cells. Prove me. Alan said while standing in the middle, then chuckled as he pulled Rudy's collar and threw him on Ali.

Hyargh! Moon hologram runs towards him.

Got you! Alan turns behind and sees the real one trying to smack him and explode him.

Then, he uses the cuffs again and catches her since she runs away and throws her aside.

Now, I only left Bulat, Alicia, Iman, and Roza.

Bulat spins his sphererubix and throws it on the floor, making a wall between him.

Before the wall is complete, Alan throws his katana on the Rubix as it is destroyed.

Then he gives a not-hard kick on Bulat, but he still flung away.

Iman grips her shawl while spinning it and throws it to him while Alicia releases 3 bows in unison with Iman.

Then it hits him, which causes some smoke.

Did we win? Iman asked.

Wait. Alicia said, scanning the place.

Yes... we won. Alicia said.

Then, after the smoke slowly fades, they both walk, approaching the unconscious senior.

With the medal in his hand.

Looks like the winning is ours. Alicia said while trying to reach the medal.

The body turns into a particle... even the medal in his hand.

What the??? Iman and Alicia share a look.

What? Ya think I can't do cloning on myself? Good night, girls. Alan said as he smacks behind their neck they fall on their face to the floor.

I won. Effortlessly, like you said, agent Karya. Alan said while pointing his katana at him.

Alais. Rizwan calls sternly.

So since I won. I don't have to tell them or any of you how I existed in mata. That's the deal. Alan said.

Okay. We had the deal. Leon said.

Great. Alan said, then minimized his katana and kept it on his wrist.

Then he walks up.

Fighting 12 people are insane, you won the fight, even making it more insane. Bakar praised.

Thank you. He thanks, lifting his head to him with a small grin on his face, while his nose bleeds.

Alan... are you okay? Geeta and Bakar asked. Sounds a little concerned.

No. He said before he collapsed to the floor.

Rizwan manages to catch him.

Alais. Woi! Alais!! Alan Alais!! Rizwan shakes him, but no response is given.

Shit. Rizwan cursed under his breath as he straight away carried him to the med bay.

While the young agents down in the arena were brought up by Bakar and 3 of them.

~

Where's Alan? Leon asked after lying down Jet on the med bay bed.

~~

Hey. It's okay... calm down. Rizwan said, calming him down.

I want my dad... He cries.

Shhh... Rizwan shushes him.

Your dad isn't here, Alan. Rizwan said.

No! I want him. Why did he leave me? He promises! Papa Zaire promises! Mummy promises! Alan cries while struggling, and then Rizwan just pulls him into a hug.

It's alright. It's their fate. You remember and know it. Rizwan said while the younger one cries on his shoulder.

It's okay, Alais. We will be back in your room soon. Rizwan said, patting his back softly.

Then, the younger one nods on his shoulder.

I want him... He repeats.

I know...shhh... Rizwan said.

~~~

Back to HQ.

Pa... Alan calls while entering the office.

Yes? Woah! What happened, boy? Djin asked after he suddenly hugged him.

Then he cries at Djin.

Alais?? Are you okay, dear? Dayang asked.

Papa Zaire and Daddy lied to me to return. He uttered.

Agent Djin. I don't think this time is about his medication. Rizwan said while eating his lollipop.

Why out of a sudden? Zain asked.

Haih... all of them keep on forcing him to tell how he enters mata. Even the mentors. Rizwan sighs.

Well... I'm not surprised then. Zain said.

Hey, Alais. Look at me. Djin said as he looked at him.

Just tell them, face it. You'll be fine. Djin said while cupping the boy's face.

Okay. I'll try. Alan said, sniffing.

Your arena will be starting next week onwards. Prepare yourself. Ganz said.

Yes, sir. Alan said, stepping backwards and wiping his tears off.

Get some rest, you'll be fine tomorrow. Dayang said.

Yes, Agent Dayang. Alan said, then he gave a short nod to them and walked out.

Then Rizwan gives a nod and follows the boy out.

~~

Alan didn't attend the academy until the day the MATA arena starts after the pillar leaders instruct them to gather there.

Look who's here. Leon said after Alan came in with Rizwan.

You promise us to- Ali's words got cut by Alan interfering.

It's a deal between your mentor. Alan said, resists to tell them.

Alais. Rizwan sterns.

Tch. He rolls his eyes.

As all of you know, MATA Arena is now held in the last season venue. The international agent will be joining as well. Leon said.

Yeah! Cunn! It's been a while since I met Sam. Ali said.

Now, let's move ahead. Bakar said, and then they started their journey.

~

Why we can't go by ourselves? Alan whispered to Rizwan.

Rizwan shrugs.

Because I never went here before? This is my first time coming here to this new venue. Rizwan said.

Serious? Alan looks at him while sucking on a lollipop.

Yeah. Serious. Rizwan said.

Damn... Alan muttered, then he turned to the front.

~~

I miss this place... Jet said.

Same. The others said.

Wooaahh... Alan admires, amazed with the arena.

If HQ arena were bigger like this. I wouldn't mind training 24/7 straight. Alan said.

Can we join you guys too? A voice asked.

Sam? They turned and saw 4 of them.

SAM!! ALEKS!! KIM!! RIZKA!!

It's been a while!! They hug each other.

Who's that? Standing next to agent Rizwan? Sam asked.

Alan. Alan Alais. Young agent senior. Ali said.

He looks like a little mix. Sam said.

He is mix. Khai said.

While Alan was talking to Rizwan about the arena and didn't give a damn about their reunion.

Let's get to the lobby. Bakar said then they nods.

Let's go. Rizwan said then Alan followed.

~~

As everyone knows, this year arena will be held for all young agents again for the agents who aren't passing due to their low points. This year, there will be new 4 agents joining us. Leon said.

Wait, there are 4? Alan murmured.

Introducing, agent Alan Alias from inviso, HQ Department. Leon said as he walks forward and give 2 fingers salute.

From the west, Agent Elias from Neuro. The guy walks as he smirked at Sam who was looking at him.

Then Sam gritted his teeth in snarls.

From the east, Agent Han from Tekno. The girl walks with a smile attached to her face.

My senior. Kim said with some sorrow in her tone.

From the south, Agent Jayden Rizi from combat. The guy walks to the front with a proud face.

From now on all of you will compete in the arena and no more funny sabotage or arena articipant points will be deducted. Dismissed. Leon said.

The mentors leave including Rizwan.

Bro. You're from HQ? Elias asked.

I am. Alan answer him shortly.

Cool. Jayden said.

Wait? Isn't that... Jayden said after he saw someone he recognised.

HEY, RIZKA! MAKE SURE YOU WEAR YOUR BODY HARNESS AGAIN! I WON'T BE EASY ON YOU! HAHAHAH!! Jayden mocks.

KISS MY ASS BITCH! FUCK YOU! Rizka replied angrily.

Guys... it's not nice. Han said.

Who cares. We are the oldest here. Jayden said.

How old? Same age as your dead-ass grandpa? Elias asked then chuckled.

Not that old but I'm 16. Jayden said.

Me too. Han and Elias said.

Who are you again? Han asked.

Alan Alais. He repeats.

Oh right. So Alan how old are you? Han asked.

He's 18. Khai answered her.

WHAT?! 7 of the international agents yelled.

You heard him. I won't repeat myself. Alan said.

Oh, big brother, we should've respected you. Nah... go to hell. You should have beat their ass. Elias said.

Yours too. Alan said coldly.

Now that's what we talk about. Elias said as he cling his hand over Alan.

Continue with Jayden clinging his hand to another side as Alan now is in the middle.

Um, Guys! Wait! Han says then runs following them.

Elias is the one who use to bully me a lot. Sam said, totally mad about it.

Han is my senior but she always picks up her group and ignores me. Kim sighs.

Tch... that motherfucker should've received a stabbing from me for long time ago. Rizka gritted her teeth in mad.

Woah... relax. For now, I can see Alan is their group leader. He doesn't do anything stupid I can be sure. Ali said.

Exactly. He doesn't seems interested here too. Rudy said.

Enough... enough. Let's go to the dorm, get some rest or go for training. Iman suggests then they agree.

~~

I choose this! Each of them jump.

Eh!! Not fair! Ali and Jet said.

As usual. I'm not sleeping near the door. Bulat said.

Turns out they slept at the same bed they used to sleep.

Then the 3 agents come in with their bags.

Wait. Do we have to stay with them? Elais asked.

Aww man, sucks. Jayden whine.

Shut up. Alan said, pushing both of them in harshly.

The agents in there give 3 of them especially the neuro and the combat a side-eye.

I don't want to sleep next to a newbie, probably gonna get their loser energy. Jayden said then Elias nods agreeing with him.

What? I didn't hear you. Sam demands a repeat as he was standing next to his bed.

Get your ear check and not ask people to repeat it for you. Elias scoffs.

Bro, what is your problem? Ali comes forward.

We didn't do anything to you even say anything about you. Khai and Jet interrupt.

Aww... hey, Jay. Look at them being mad at us. Elias said while bending his body down with his hands on his knee.

I could send you to medbay now before the tournament. Rudy and Sam said while getting up from the bed. Then both of them get stopped by Ali and Aleks.

Bring it on then. You're just a bunch of freshman who doesn't know anything. Jayden said with a smirk.

You're nothing but only know how to talk. Jet and Bulat said.

Enough. Alan said, appearing in smoke with his katana pointing at the 2 older.

Bluekk!! Khai and Jet make mocking faces after Alan scolds the older.

I said enough. He repeats.

I can sure that both of you are mature enough to think that arguing with a bunch of kids is embarrassing. Alan said and then keep his katana.

You're right. Let's waste our time in the gym instead of here. Jayden said then Elias nods.

Then both of them push the other to the side while giving a glare to them.

You wanna come along, Alais? Elias asked.

I'll catch you guys later. Need to do some unpacking. Alan said.

Suit yourself then. Jayden said then both of them leaves.

Then, the others in room turn to Alan who's still standing.

Then he walks toward his bag and starts unpacking.

Ali. Agent Dayang asked me to give this to you. Alan said as he throws something as he catch it.

What's this? He asked.

I don't know. Ask her. Alan said as he closes his locker.

Don't thank me for defending you guys. I find them irritating too. Alan said then walks out.

He seems nice to me. Sam said.

Well, maybe. We stayed with him for 2 weeks. Bulat said.

Wait, is he a new agent? Sam asked.

Too bad, no. Jet said.

Oh right... he's from HQ. But I never seen young agent from HQ. Sam said.

This guy is special. Like me. I was trained under agent Djin. While he got trained by all pillar leaders, agent Aliya, General, Rizwan and Fit. Rudy said.

All of them were Arena's champions. Chris said.

Damn. What a lucky guy. Sam said then Aleks agreed with him.

Not only that, he's their best student. Alicia interrupt.

Even more lucky. Getting the " best student" title. Sam said.

I know right. How lucky he is, getting trained with my mother. Ali said with sorrow in his tone, smiling bitterly.

Wait. Agent Aliya is dead for many years ago, so he must be younger that time. Aleks said.

He is, he got trained when he was young. But joined MATA when he was 6 or 7. Roza said.

Eh? That's suspicious. Sam said.

I know right. But he resists to tell us about it. Jet said.

It's okay. Maybe something from his back story reminds him of something. Sam said.

Haih... he got a high ego just like his brother. With his principal. Chris said.

Who is his brother? Sam asked.

Agent Rizwan. They answered in unison.

You're serious? Agent Rizwan is his brother? Sam asked.

Not so much but he's like a brother to him. Plus they're not the same. He's mix while Rizwan isn't. Khai said.

Oh I see. But overall I can see is he's nice. Even though he's quite sarcastic? But I can accept him. Sam said.

We don't really adore him but when he's smile, it was so sincere. You couldn't different between if it's fake or anything. Jet said then the others nod.

Well then, I'm going to find out. Sam said.

Tomorrow please. I'm tired. Rudy said.

Fine. They said.

Anyway why all of you here? Ali asked.

Oh we are here just to listen to some tea about the HQ agent. He looks fine to me. Rizka said.

Yeah! He seems fine fine. You know what I mean? Kim said with her cheek is getting hot.

Ew Kim! He doesn't look that handsome. Come on. Mika and Moon said.

Also, we want to go cafeteria. Anyone to join us. Iman and Alicia asked.

COUNT ME IN! Rudy and Ali with bulat said as he jump off from their bed.

~~

Where were you born? You look a little bit mix. Elias asked.

I was born here, raised up in Cyberaya. By my grandfather, my mom and dad. Alan said while lifting dumbell.

Oh? Only you? Jayden asked.

Well. My grandma with other relatives stay in a different country. England. Alan said.

Wow... both of them amazed.

I'm hungry let's get some food and return here. Jayden said.

Yeah, me too. Elias said.

Okay. Alan answered then 3 of them walk out of the gym heading to cafeteria.

~

Weh weh... look who's here. Jet points.

Then, they look at where Jet points.

Guys! Can I join too! Han asked.

Sure! Here. Elias said tapping on the bench next to him.

Then she walks towards them and sat next to Elias.

What are you looking at? Never seen a human before?? Jayden asked while munching on his cheese burger.

Eat quietly. Alan smack his shoulder.

The academy agents with Sam, Rizka, Kim and Aleks smirking silently while eating the food.

Why this thing tastes weird? Han asked while looking at her sandwich.

Mine too? It tastes... spicy. Elias said.

Then Jayden cough as he got choke on the spiciness of his own meal.

Then Alan passes him his drink to him.

Alan, how about yours??? Bro why it's getting hit?? Elias asked.

I taste nothing. Alan said eating his burger casually.

What?! Let me taste it! Elias said as he snatch his burger and take a bite.

EVEN SPICIER! WHAT THE FUCK??? Elias gives back to him.

WATER! Jayden yells for water.

Alan put down his burger as he pinch the guy's mouth and pour all his drink into his mouth.

Why it's spicy??? Han cries.

I NEED FREAKING WATER??! Elias runs and went to the tap water.

How did you not tastes anything??? Jayden and Han asked.

I burned my tongue last night. I couldn't taste that much. But the spice is okay for me? Alan said calmly.

While the agents opposite of them were shock. They put more spice in his compare to the 3.

Then they laugh at the 3.

Elias throw his drinking carton to them then they returned another.

ATTACK!!! Sam leads then they start their food fight.

NAH! Jayden throw his food tray towards them.

Alan catches it as he turns to smoke and stand in front of Rizka before it could hit her.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THEY SABOTAGE OUR FOOD?! Elias yells.

Okay. But throw something else. Like forks or knife even better. Why tray? Alan asked.

What? The agents behind him give a terror look at him.

If I can I would just throw my tekpi to them! Jayden said.

Do it! I wanna see! How far you can go by killing your own pillar agent. Alan put the tray on the empty table as he walk back to their table.

Dumbass. Just drink water and fuck off. Release your anger on the punching bag not food fighting like a fool. Alan point at both of them.

Why be mad at us! They did it! Elias and Jayden yells.

Show your colours in arena. Not in here, smart ass. Alan said as he pick his burger on the tray and wraps it and put it inside his pocket.

Clean yourself. Both of you look like a rat. Alan said.

Let's go, Han. Wash yourself, okay. Alan said as he hold the girl hand and walk out.

While the girl seems like traumatised with what just happened.

Just you wait. Elias said then walk out.

I'm gonna end you tomorrow and don't even think to see the lobby every again. Jayden said and walk out.

LIKE WE ARE SCARED OF YOU! Jet yells.

Then Elias enters and shoot him with his desert Eagle plasma gun.

Then walks out.

While Jet falls to the ground unconscious.

Shit. Chris and Rudy said.

We should do another one for the next day. Roza said.

Like what? Sam asked.

Then the academy boys smirk.

You will get the recall. Ali said.

OKAY I AGREE TO THAT! Rizka said, she still remembers it.

Make it more extreme. Sam said.

For sure. HEHEH... they smirks.

~

Han! You okay? Elias asked.

Yes, I'm fine. Thank you. Han thanks.

Where's Alan? Jayden asked.

He said he went to the gym. Han said.

Well then, let's head there. Elias said.

~

Alan! Elias yells.

Then he saw someone leaning on the wall and eating a burger. Who else could it be right?

Bro, you're still eating? Jayden asked with his hand on his shoulder.

How to stop my nosebleed... Alan asked. Turning to them.

What? Elias lift his head and saw his nose is bleeding.

What were you doing with this burger wrapper?? Jayden asked.

I let it drip in here. Alan said.

Bring him to agent Geeta! Now! Han said in a panic.

Then Elias took away the burger wrapper and wrapped it nicely so the blood won't drip and throw to the nearest trash bin.

Let's go. Elias said then piggyback him.

Then 4 of them run out.

While Alan eyes starts to get heavy.

Hey, we nearly reach there. Jayden said, making sure he's awake.

Elias... your suit. Alan said.

It's fine. I have another pair. Elias said.

Then they run passing by the agent who just finish eating at the cafeteria.

Eh isn't that Alan? Khai asked while pointing at him.

What happened to him? Moon asked.

Let's follow them! Jet said then flies in the air and follow them.

Then the others shrug and just follow him.

~

Agent Geeta! Elias called. Then all the mentors turn and saw him catching his breath.

What's wrong?? Geeta asked.

Then they approach the mentors.

His nose bleeds. Like a lot! Could make a puddle of it. Han explains.

Leave it to me. Rizwan said then carries Alan on his back.

Clean yourself first, Elias. We will take it from here. Geeta said.

Yes ma'am. Elias said.

Then they walk away leaving the mentors.

Damn, your shoulder is covered with blood... Jayden said.

It's fine, Jay. I've gone through worst. Elias said.

I'll help you to take your suit to laundry. Han said.

Sure, thanks. Elias said.

The agents who were standing there just listening to their conservation.

His nose bleeds.. Khai said.

That much? That's insane. Mika and Rizka said.

It's fine. The mentors will take care of it. Alicia and Ali said.

They nods and head back to their dorm.

Meanwhile the mentors..

I'll bring him to medbay. Rizwan said.

Are sure you can handle him? Leon asked.

Rizwan nods then leaves.

Karya! Rizwan calls.

Okay! Karya runs to him.

~~

Part 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 2.5K 50
NOT EDITED This is book two of the romance series Yar Gidan Modibbo being the book one this is book two. this book has a very huge agegap between th...
52.9K 1.3K 31
7 years has pass and all of the junior agents has graduated from their highschool and soon will be mentor at MATA. Ali who's been chasing Alicia l...
128K 5.7K 32
Hello!!! Note: This is a completed book!! Started on Feb 22 , 2021 Ended on June 23 , 2021.. This is a RiAnsh story . Not related to the show!! No K...
38.9K 1.5K 37
The Ahmed Trilogy Book One Can be read as a stand-alone .•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•. Zayn feels lost, devoid of his...